Quantcast

1 hour ago, gets0meair said:

I think the angle is different?

So you need to see HB in various angle too? :D(act. I guess you want to see the screen behind him:D

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

So you need to see HB in various angle too? :D(act. I guess you want to see the screen behind him:D

Yes to both questions lmao!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Seems like Vast posted this and then deleted it?

Heeju's theme song (Elaine's Daydream) playing in the background :wub:

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, gets0meair said:

Seems like Vast posted this and then deleted it?

Heeju's theme song (Elaine's Daydream) playing in the background :wub:

Hurm.. Why they have to remove it? They shud just leave it there, now it creates suspicious :D.. Is HB delulu too?? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

16 minutes ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

Hurm.. Why they have to remove it? They shud just leave it there, now it creates suspicious :D.. Is HB delulu too?? 

Oh they reposted it on their other account lol

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, gets0meair said:

Oh they reposted it on their other account lol

But it's not the official account right? Ah, never mind.. It's already spreading anyway:D

• Like 2

Binnie in the People Life event

And this is news about Shinhye's award. So proud of her.

I don't think there was an actual ceremony for the award? Or maybe it was a private one?

• Like 1

Love his smile here

He sounds cheery maybe someone already came home to Korea 

Looks and sounds like a mini fanmeeting, instead of an event for an insurance company lol

• Like 1

is it just me who thinks Jinwoo and Heejoo has a very intimate relationship in a sense that almost no one knew it exist aside from them. Only Yangjoo and Sonho knew they were together. You can count Sec. Seo and Minjoo too. All those momentous times were shared by only the two of them :w00t::wub:

• Love 1

53 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

is it just me that thinks Jinwoo and Heejoo has a very intimate relationship in a sense that almost no one knew it exist aside from them. Only Yangjoo and Sonho knew they were together. You can count Sec. Seo and Minjoo too. All those momentous rimes were shared by only the two of them :w00t::wub:

They didn't even have the time to announce their relationship to more people :bawling:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, gets0meair said:

They didn't even have the time to announce their relationship to more people :bawling:

Are they even officially in a relationship?? It feels like it ended before it begin. It's like unreal, so fleeting. Like a dream. 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

Are they even officially in a relationship?? It feels like it ended before it begin. It's like unreal, so fleeting. Like a dream. 

:bawling:

I'll take my comfort in the fact that he keeps referring to himself as her boyfriend :D 

And according to Jinwoo, their relationship starts when she asks him to eat dinner at his hotel, so it's on her birthday. It's 11 PM when she tells him that he can be her boyfriend to celebrate her birthday with her. And at 3 AM when he's waiting for her outside her house, he says, "Isn't it too fast? We've only been in relationship for 4 hours." :wub:

I also take comfort in reading my favorite Jinwoo/Heeju fanfic lol (18+) 

https://www.wattpad.com/682918203

• Love 1

10 minutes ago, gets0meair said:

:bawling:

I'll take my comfort in the fact that he keeps referring to himself as her boyfriend :D 

And according to Jinwoo, their relationship starts when she asks him to eat dinner at his hotel, so it's on her birthday. It's 11 PM when she tells him that he can be her boyfriend to celebrate her birthday with her. And at 3 AM when he's waiting for her outside her house, he says, "Isn't it too fast? We've only been in relationship for 4 hours." :wub:

I also take comfort in reading my favorite Jinwoo/Heeju fanfic lol (18+) 

https://www.wattpad.com/682918203

your favorite wattpad is a bomb! :scream:  well, my favorite JW/HJ fanfic is Magical Hours and for Hyunshin ff, it's Stand Still is all I Did. What i would give for these 2 ff to have continuation :sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, rori0711 said:

your favorite wattpad is a bomb! :scream:  

Right?? :lol: I always think wattpad is where the badfics are lol, but I really like this writer's work. I wish they had written more Heeju/Jinwoo smuts lol! ;) 

• LOL 1

Wth?! asdfghjkl!!! SJJ...please be serious. You can't play with my poor Alhambra heart 

D5ARNwsXsAIprgs.jpg

ctto

7 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

Wth?! asdfghjkl!!! SJJ...please be serious. You can't play with my poor Alhambra heart 

D5ARNwsXsAIprgs.jpg

ctto

She better be serious.. Our heart is too sensitive to play jokes now!!! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

She better be serious.. Our heart is too sensitive to play jokes now!!! 

I know i had to deal it with a grain of salt but it really made me happy. I'm ok with finale but i would be lying if i don't want a continuation - especially with Jinwoo x Heejoo. I believe there's a lot more story to tell. :wub: I'm all for S2 drama if SJJ would be penning. I just hope we'll have the same team, cast & crew. If not, then no thanks ^_^