Quantcast

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the magical world of Yoo Jinwoo & Jung Heejoo couple (Hyun Bin & Park Shinhye)     "Trust is the magic that changes the world, not the technology" -memories of th

Hi everyone! It’s my first time posting at soompi. I’ve been lurking at MOA thread for a long time and I’m so happy that we now have a shipping thread for Hyun Bin/Jin Woo and Park Shin Hye/Hee Joo. W

Can I jump in this ship again??But I never left..right?? Lol.. See, there is this rule in the world..you are not guilty until proven. Hence, we are not guilty of shipping PSH-HB until proven. I ha

is it just me who thinks Jinwoo and Heejoo has a very intimate relationship in a sense that almost no one knew it exist aside from them. Only Yangjoo and Sonho knew they were together. You can count Sec. Seo and Minjoo too. All those momentous times were shared by only the two of them :w00t::wub:

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

is it just me that thinks Jinwoo and Heejoo has a very intimate relationship in a sense that almost no one knew it exist aside from them. Only Yangjoo and Sonho knew they were together. You can count Sec. Seo and Minjoo too. All those momentous rimes were shared by only the two of them :w00t::wub:

They didn't even have the time to announce their relationship to more people :bawling:

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, gets0meair said:

They didn't even have the time to announce their relationship to more people :bawling:

Are they even officially in a relationship?? It feels like it ended before it begin. It's like unreal, so fleeting. Like a dream. 

• Sad 1
4 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

Are they even officially in a relationship?? It feels like it ended before it begin. It's like unreal, so fleeting. Like a dream. 

:bawling:

I'll take my comfort in the fact that he keeps referring to himself as her boyfriend :D 

And according to Jinwoo, their relationship starts when she asks him to eat dinner at his hotel, so it's on her birthday. It's 11 PM when she tells him that he can be her boyfriend to celebrate her birthday with her. And at 3 AM when he's waiting for her outside her house, he says, "Isn't it too fast? We've only been in relationship for 4 hours." :wub:

I also take comfort in reading my favorite Jinwoo/Heeju fanfic lol (18+) 

https://www.wattpad.com/682918203

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, gets0meair said:

:bawling:

I'll take my comfort in the fact that he keeps referring to himself as her boyfriend :D 

And according to Jinwoo, their relationship starts when she asks him to eat dinner at his hotel, so it's on her birthday. It's 11 PM when she tells him that he can be her boyfriend to celebrate her birthday with her. And at 3 AM when he's waiting for her outside her house, he says, "Isn't it too fast? We've only been in relationship for 4 hours." :wub:

I also take comfort in reading my favorite Jinwoo/Heeju fanfic lol (18+) 

https://www.wattpad.com/682918203

your favorite wattpad is a bomb! :scream:  well, my favorite JW/HJ fanfic is Magical Hours and for Hyunshin ff, it's Stand Still is all I Did. What i would give for these 2 ff to have continuation :sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, rori0711 said:

your favorite wattpad is a bomb! :scream:  

Right?? :lol: I always think wattpad is where the badfics are lol, but I really like this writer's work. I wish they had written more Heeju/Jinwoo smuts lol! ;) 

• LOL 1
2 minutes ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

She better be serious.. Our heart is too sensitive to play jokes now!!! 

I know i had to deal it with a grain of salt but it really made me happy. I'm ok with finale but i would be lying if i don't want a continuation - especially with Jinwoo x Heejoo. I believe there's a lot more story to tell. :wub: I'm all for S2 drama if SJJ would be penning. I just hope we'll have the same team, cast & crew. If not, then no thanks ^_^

1 minute ago, rori0711 said:

I know i had to deal it with a grain of salt but it really made me happy. I'm ok with finale but i would be lying if i don't want a continuation - especially with Jinwoo x Heejoo. I believe there's a lot more story to tell. :wub: I'm all for S2 drama if SJJ would be penning. I just hope we'll have the same team, cast & crew. If not, then no thanks ^_^

Ya, shud be the same casts, or else don't name it MOA 2..hope e casts agree to be on screen together again.. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

Wth?! asdfghjkl!!! SJJ...please be serious. You can't play with my poor Alhambra heart 

D5ARNwsXsAIprgs.jpg

ctto

yes its something like that, fingers crossed, i counter checked cn fansite cautious as usual didnt talk about having written parts of S2...haha...prayx3

this is the actual link from naver if yall interested to learn a new lang

i cant understand korean at all only asked uncle google, peace!!!  

<https://search.naver.com/search.naver?&where=news&query=현빈&sort=1&sm=tab_smr&nso=so:dd,p:all,a:all>

• Like 1
  • Love 1