[Official] Yoo Jinwoo & Jung Heejoo Couple (Hyun Bin & Park Shinhye)

rori0711

대표님!!!

It's funny that HB always says that SH is like Heeju personality-wise, when I also think that he is just like Jinwoo. 

In conclusion, both of them are just like their characters, iykwim ;) 

Another Is You fancam. You can see the background quite clearly here. The video started with a shot of Heeju uWu

• Like 3

2 hours ago, gets0meair said:

Now all he has to do is to go to his Heeju ;)

ETA:

THIS IS YOO JINWOO :bawling:

D4qc56ZUcAEwNqG.jpg:large

D4qc5MHUEAEnp8X.jpg:large

D4qdHqsUYAElAx9.jpg:large

D4qdIsVUUAENCTw.jpg:large

Cr.bi_n0925

Is he hinting at a Season 2? Lol!

Speaking of which, I feel jealous of The Fiery Priest viewers. They already know they'll be getting Season 2. While MotA fans are left for dead in the ditch lol :tears:

At the same time, it gives me hope too. I saw some people comment and ask for Season 2 in Netflix's original Jenga video, and there are others who quickly shoot down that idea by saying that K-dramas don't usually have Season 2. But look at TFP! Even a drama from a non-cable TV channel will have a Season 2!

I hope this motivates MotA director and writer to work on another season :D 

Seriously TFP will have season 2?Tht's really great, even the ending isn' t cliffhanger.. I really salute e writer n e director, Tht's how drama shud end, nobody die except father Lee. :kiss_closed:

After all, it's a drama and not a real life, so must get happy ending. 

Hope there're writer n director will do the same for MOTA season 2. They shud think how to twist e story so tht Jin Woo's secretary will be alive again. :D

• Like 4

1 hour ago, gets0meair said:

It's funny that HB always says that SH is like Heeju personality-wise, when I also think that he is just like Jinwoo. 

In conclusion, both of them are just like their characters, iykwim

More than agree. HB is a real CEO though.. in short SH=HJ, HB=JW.. As simple as that :D

• Like 3

3 hours ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

After all, it's a drama and not a real life, so must get happy ending. 

Hope there're writer n director will do the same for MOTA season 2. They shud think how to twist e story so tht Jin Woo's secretary will be alive again. :D

I agree. Maybe everything doesn't have to have a happy ending, but everyone needs a closure.

Sorry if this is a bit OOT, but I found this post from tumblr about the importance of a fulfilling ending, and I wish SJJ will learn from it lol

tumblr_nn9bczfrya1tsokrpo3_500.png

tumblr_nn9bczfrya1tsokrpo6_500.png

tumblr_nn9bczfrya1tsokrpo7_500.png

tumblr_nn9bczfrya1tsokrpo8_500.png

tumblr_nn9bczfrya1tsokrpo9_500.png

SOURCE

• Like 3

On 4/21/2019 at 1:13 AM, gets0meair said:

Ahhhh, I  knew he'd mention Shinhye!

SOURCE

I was wondering if anyone who can read Chinese can confirm something from the article whose link I posted above?

I saw someone said that the article also mentions that when asked if he's single, HB answered: Today I'm single.

I don't know how accurate that person was, because I suspect that they used Google Translate. 

Here is the link again, just in case:

https://ipop.sina.com.tw/posts/393330

• Like 3

5 hours ago, gets0meair said:

I was wondering if anyone who can read Chinese can confirm something from the article whose link I posted above?

I saw someone said that the article also mentions that when asked if he's single, HB answered: Today I'm single.

I don't know how accurate that person was, because I suspect that they used Google Translate. 

Here is the link again, just in case:

https://ipop.sina.com.tw/posts/393330

calling @AkaruiHikari darling can you help us on the link above?

5 hours ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

Ahh!!! He didn't tell me, tht was his suit during interview at Taiwan right:D? And with SYJ?!? 

yeah...the suit looks the same to me :blink: maybe he really likes that suit :P yup with lovely SYJ.

4 hours ago, gets0meair said:

Wonder if SH will attend the Philanthropy award. What do you guys think?

i don't think so...but I'll be glad to be proven wrong hehehe 

I wonder since when she was in UK with her Oppa. If it's been weeks then she can now comeback in KR.

• Like 2

ah i read pic of recent ig is from kew gardens....so beautiful...the girl included hehehe

poor binne,  i also read the suit is fr tw press con, schedule so hectic & tiring

then i read he took spicy hotpot bef/aft fm, wont it affect his nice & alluring voice, especially in singing huh?

seems like he not into technology stuff, no sns dont like reading fr smartphone but i very sure he like singing, very sure he knows what is karaoke, then i wld suggest that for the third time he wants to sing a duet like shallow, he karaoke with a properly recorded female singing part because i fear it wld hurt his voice if he still insist doing it solo the part meant for female vocal, ladyG is not singing sensation for no reason ok...ah i know hk is even more famous for food yummy, then he can eat to his heart content & have no fear for pitching the higher register...

dear forum mates, tell me who you think should take on the female singing part in his shallow karaoke recording LOL

• Like 2
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, AkaruiHikari said:

then i read he took spicy hotpot bef/aft fm, wont it affect his nice & alluring voice, especially in singing huh?

No wonder, he sounds a little bit out of tone, but I do believe fans still support him:D

15 minutes ago, AkaruiHikari said:

seems like he not into technology stuff, no sns dont like reading fr smartphone but i very sure he like singing, very sure he knows what is karaoke, then i wld suggest that for the third time he wants to sing a duet like shallow, he karaoke with a properly recorded female singing part because i fear it wld hurt his voice if he still insist doing it solo the part meant for female vocal, ladyG is not singing sensation for no reason ok...ah i know hk is even more famous for food yummy, then he can eat to his heart content & have no fear for pitching the higher register...

He's still old fashioned? He's not that old.. but do you think he might get news fr. someone near him, at least his bodyguard could advise him:D..

17 minutes ago, AkaruiHikari said:

dear forum mates, tell me who you think should take on the female singing part in his shallow karaoke recording LOL

Without doubt, we can suggest Shin Hye, since he knows she's good in singing and that's her favorite song too,right?:D

18 minutes ago, AkaruiHikari said:

poor binne,  i also read the suit is fr tw press con, schedule so hectic & tiring

Doesn't he have maid or P.A??Never mind, he's still good looking..

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, gets0meair said:

Another Is You fancam.

Can anyone open the link in the caption? Because I cannot. Would love to see the full video of this one...

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/67337868.html?weibo_id=4363943910505131

Can't open it too dear.. It shows some comments and pop up another page asked to log in

Is it diff. from what we see in youtube? 

• Like 2