[Official] Yoo Jinwoo & Jung Heejoo Couple (Hyun Bin & Park Shinhye)

rori0711

8 minutes ago, gets0meair said:

In Fatal Encounter they only shared 2 scenes together. And she played his evil stepmom.

Ahhh so it isn't just me haha!

Is that so, hmm? Haha. I thought that maybe he got emotional because it's his first FM in years.

He changed the lyrics? I just knew it. Now, do you expect me to say he's creative and he feels tht lyrics nicer? Nope, I'll say tht he's in love and I hope real happy ending for him. 

He got teared eyes coz he closed his eyes tightly while imagining the scene with SH. 

Now, other matters, they surely got NGs, waiting patiently Netflix to release it. And why did they cancel the blue Ray, without clear explanations? It's really frustrating right? 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, AkaruiHikari said:

oh so cute, the fm audio so clear ha? which one please let me go listen again, give link please

hahaha...hihihi...LOL

let us know if it's time for us to clear our ears :D:lol::lol:

20 minutes ago, gets0meair said:

@rori0711 Yes :bawling:

His singing wasn't perfect, but he has such a wonderful tone and he sang it with his heart, so I don't mind at all.

Also, the lyrics basically describe the ending, with Heeju trying to look for Jinwoo who's disappearing, I cryyy! 

But it also pairs up nicely with the other song from the OST, I'm Here. So it's like Heeju asking where he is, and Jinwoo answering, "I'm here."

shall we wait and see if Shinhye sing I'm Here in her May 11 FM? ahhhh too far...pogiya -_-

Now, do you expect me to say he's creative and he feels tht lyrics nicer? Nope, I'll say tht he's in love and I hope real happy ending for him. 

@syahirannsyakirann He's a legit romanticist I'd give him that :wub:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, gets0meair said:

@rori0711 Yes :bawling:

His singing wasn't perfect, but he has such a wonderful tone and he sang it with his heart, so I don't mind at all.

Also, the lyrics basically describe the ending, with Heeju trying to look for Jinwoo who's disappearing, I cryyy! 

But it also pairs up nicely with the other song from the OST, I'm Here. So it's like Heeju asking where he is, and Jinwoo answering, "I'm here."

He has wonderful tone with wonderful voice and ev thing tht he does is wholeheartedly. That's why I'm too deep into his acting. 

I didn't realize it pairs up with another ost I'm here. When was it? 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

shall we wait and see if Shinhye sing I'm Here in her May 11 FM? ahhhh too far...pogiya -_-

Since his FM in HK and her FM in Tokyo will happen simultaneously, maybe they can sing the songs at the same time, haha.

21 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

@syahirannsyakirann He's a legit romanticist I'd give him that :wub:

Typical Libra, the hopeless romantic ;) 

17 minutes ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

I didn't realize it pairs up with another ost I'm here. When was it? 

I meant the lyrics. It reads like an answer to Ailee/Heeju asking "Are you in front of me?"

And Yang Dail/Jinwoo answering "I'll be standing right here."

I'M HERE

Yang Da-Il

I’ll be standing right here
Always at this place
So I can protect you even when it’s cold or when it hurts
So you will know when you hear this song
This can be my last wish

I had to wander around like I was lost
Maybe it was a dream
I don’t know either
But my fate that was given to me is for you

Always at this place
This can be my last wish
I’m here

It’s a warm, sunny morning
My memories of you were always like that
I used to be filled with dark days and white nights
But you came to me like a miracle and became my light

Always at this place
This can be my last wish

At the end of this story
I hope you’re there like magic
By my side
I only need you
Because I must have you
So I won’t be afraid of anything
I hope this reaches you
This can be my last wish
I’m here

Source

• Like 2
  • Love 1

ok thanks for the link showing off his creativity in lyrics changing hohoho....

his spoken english is good  (hawaiian coffee variety cant rem exact name, late autumn movie) , no way he mix up you & true/heart & love, even during navy days he was some kind of natl rep involving foreign delegates/dignitaries huh? 

ah....maybe he become jinwoo got short term memory lapse, cant rem lyrics correctly LOL

btw anyone saw english tweets on chat session?

• LOL 2

32 minutes ago, gets0meair said:

Since his FM in HK and her FM in Tokyo will happen simultaneously, maybe they can sing the songs at the same time, haha.

i read a fan suggestion in twitter as to why not they combine their FM in Tokyo instead? and i thought yeah why not? I mean that's a great idea isn't it? :rolleyes: If only...they are less competitive :w00t::lol: 

here are some photos released today by Shinhye's agency, SALT Ent. during here stay in Paris Fashion Week.

4_%281%29.jpg?type=w1200

12-1.jpg%28%ED%81%AC%EB%A1%AD%29.jpg?type=w1200

13.jpg?type=w1200

• Like 2

Our girlie looks so beautiful in those new photos :wub:

4 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

i read a fan suggestion in twitter as to why not they combine their FM in Tokyo instead? and i thought yeah why not? I mean that's a great idea isn't it? :rolleyes: If only...they are less competitive :w00t::lol: 

That is a marvelous idea! They can play Jenga together for 3 hours :lol:

• LOL 3

10 minutes ago, gets0meair said:

Our girlie looks so beautiful in those new photos :wub:

That is a marvelous idea! They can play Jenga together for 3 hours :lol:

Brilliant! we can have 101 questions for them to answer. HyunBin can sing and Shinhye can dance. Then Jinwoo & Heejoo will finally meet!!! Why did their organizer/ agency failed to see that?!  Epic fail! :crazy: :lol::lol:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

9 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

Brilliant! we can have 101 questions for them to answer. HyunBin can sing and Shinhye can dance. Then Jinwoo & Heejoo will finally meet!!! Why did their organizer/ agency failed to see that?!  Epic fail! :crazy: :lol::lol:

Right???? :lol::lol::lol:

@rori0711 Lol, I will definitely ask them something MotA-related. Do you want a season two? Are you satisfied with the ending? 

• LOL 3

6 minutes ago, gets0meair said:

Right???? :lol::lol::lol:

@rori0711 Lol, I will definitely ask them something MotA-related. Do you want a season two? Are you satisfied with the ending? 

To HyunBin, what are you wearing at MoA wrap up, a bracelet or a hair band :P 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

@rori0711 Oh oh, I will ask them for more stories from Granada or Hungary or Slovenia! Ask for a funny story, or ask Shinhye about that late-night walk she mentioned in one of the interviews with the foreign media ;) 

Ask them if they want to work together again, and in what genre? 

Lol, so many questions!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, rori0711 said:

To HyunBin, what are you wearing at MoA wrap up, a bracelet or a hair band

my this is cute, hahaha...

then i will ask him why you change fm poster colour from blue to pink, why pink & not green, you mean vast has alot of spare cash to change decision so randomly???

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, gets0meair said:

@rori0711 Oh oh, I will ask them for more stories from Granada or Hungary or Slovenia! Ask for a funny story, or ask Shinhye about that late-night walk she mentioned in one of the interviews with the foreign media ;) 

Ask them if they want to work together again, and in what genre? 

Lol, so many questions!

54 minutes ago, AkaruiHikari said:

my this is cute, hahaha...

then i will ask him why you change fm poster colour from blue to pink, why pink & not green, you mean vast has alot of spare cash to change decision so randomly???

@gets0meair @AkaruiHikari smart random questions lol 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, rori0711 said:

If you noticed, Hyun Bin hasn't acted with all her leading ladies for a second time, did he? In dramas & films, amazing!

@rori0711 actually he did...Han Ji Min was her leading lady in Fatal Encounter and his return to drama through Jekyl, Hyde and Me, she was his leading lady as well. Sadly both were a disaster in box office and ratings.

• Sad 1
  • Insightful 1