[Official] Yoo Jinwoo & Jung Heejoo Couple (Hyun Bin & Park Shinhye)

rori0711

8 hours ago, Snowycloudd said:

Ohh my pleasure, I am from Cambodia and I have found this forum while I was searching for Hyunbin and shinhye moment together on Google and some of the photo of them from this forum came across so I just come here to check more about them :D I have watched MOTA completely and I fall in LOVE LOVE LOVE with the drama and our magic couple so much, I become a fan of Alhambra couple recently LOL since I just finished MOTA on 12th this April :P But I have been a fan of shinhye unnie since Pinocchio huhuu, Anyway I fall inlove with this couple since the very start of the drama they didnt have much romantic scene together but that sparkle and fresh aura when they are together is enough, Their eyes really say it all :wub: And I have seen that hyunbin oppa is always teasing and trying to put shinhye unnie in comfort zone, He also asked shinhye unnie about random stuff too LMAO 

Sorry for my long replie and my BAD English!

nice to meet you chingu :) How's the weather over there? The hot weather here in Manila is killing me :P 

Your english is fine don't worry. how old are you btw?

I also fell in love with this couple early on the drama. It usually starts with their character then my feelings translates to the real them.

why is there a huhuhu when u mention Pinocchio? :blink: Is it becoz of the excellent actor playing his Samchoon? if yes then i huhuhu you too :P Hyunbin asked Shinhye random stuff huh...well I'm sure with Shinhye's competitiveness, she made HB face all red many times.

@AkaruiHikari I'm scanning mvs right now for that particular scene. I'm sure I've seen it somewhere :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, rori0711 said:

nice to meet you chingu :) How's the waether over there? The hot weather here in Manila is killing me :P 

I also fell in love with this couple early on the drama. It usually starts with their character then my feelings translates to the real them.

why is there a huhuhu when u mention Pinocchio? :blink: Is it becoz of the excellent actor playing his Samchoon? if yes then i huhuhu you too :P Hyunbin asked Shinhye random stuff huh...well I'm sure with Shinhye's competitiveness, she made HB face all red many times.

@AkaruiHikari I'm scanning mvs right now for that particular scene. I'm sure I've seen it somewhere :sweatingbullets:

I watched MOTA b'coz of HB, I just know SH fr. this drama. At first, I'm not convinced how they can fall in love, with Jin Woo's character as divorced man n married 2 times and Hee Joo who is bz with her family, but..during this scene in ep. 4,I realised it's possible!!! With HB staring at her and his words.. and starting there, I'm waiting for their scene together. 

It's sth hard to explain but it's really magical when we gather here together and discuss ab. them when all of us know their screen time together during the drama is less. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, rori0711 said:

nice to meet you chingu :) How's the weather over there? The hot weather here in Manila is killing me :P 

Thr weather here is pretty hot:sweatingbullets: And you are right with my huhu xD I used to me a shipper of darling couple too back then LOL But now I fall hard for out Alhambra couple :wub: HB asked SH about hoe she read the script and Did she like to read the script from the book or tablet I find it abit weird ro ask SH about how she like to read the script when they are preparing to do a kiss scene :lol: From what I observe about HB on his bts video, He doesn't really like it when people touch him LOL but on bts video he looks okay and let SH hit him and even arrange his suit ( from bts of their kiss in dressing room ). On that scene on heeju birthday in granada heeju has ro run to jiwoo at the train station, on the bts video HB is on the train and SH saying hello to him from the window then HB ask SH to get on the train. He think he is being so flirty with SH there from his hand moving and how he moves his head to tell SH to get into the train >< I was late here so I just want to hear more from all of you about their bts moment :D

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Snowycloudd said:

Thr weather here is pretty hot:sweatingbullets: And you are right with my huhu xD I used to me a shipper of darling couple too back then LOL But now I fall hard for out Alhambra couple :wub: HB asked SH about hoe she read the script and Did she like to read the script from the book or tablet I find it abit weird ro ask SH about how she like to read the script when they are preparing to do a kiss scene :lol: From what I observe about HB on his bts video, He doesn't really like it when people touch him LOL but on bts video he looks okay and let SH hit him and even arrange his suit ( from bts of their kiss in dressing room ). On that scene on heeju birthday in granada heeju has ro run to jiwoo at the train station, on the bts video HB is on the train and SH saying hello to him from the window then HB ask SH to get on the train. He think he is being so flirty with SH there from his hand moving and how he moves his head to tell SH to get into the train >< I was late here so I just want to hear more from all of you about their bts moment :D

well well well if it's not fate hahaha Darling couple has a very special place in my heart but only time will reveal if they are endgame. 

I'm wondering if maybe Shinhye picked up Kim Raewon's style of reading script from cp. During Doctors time, Shinhye still uses bookscript :blink: what do you think is the more appropriate subject before kissing ahahaha??? OMG, all the bts are drool worthy. And to think that we got a very limited bts. What more their other scenes? does it mean they don't have NG's?! If that's true then Wow!

One thing is for sure, they had fun shooting. There's positive energy whenever HB x SH are together in a scene. How can you not ship them??? They seemed friendly and comfortable while shooting.

However, during the presscon, they seem awkward although they do joke and laugh sometime.Very much opposite from their bts :crazy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@rori0711 chingu...thanks for tagging me. I really don't have much info about this ship but just like the rest of us here, I also fell in love with them during MOTA days. Sadly we have little resources to watch and learn how they were off cam.

Thank you for sharing some clips from his Fan Meet. Can't wait to find out what will happen in his other FM. Hopefully we get to hear him answer questions about SH or his MOTA experience.

I have not yet fully watched the videos, but will find time this week..excited o hear him sing Shallow...ahhhh that song really gives me the fluttery feels.

Hello to the rest in this thread....let's make the most of what we have about this ship...we mght get sad once HB and SYJ confirms their next drama with TVN....for sure there will be loud talks about it since they are being linked these days.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

@rori0711 chingu...thanks for tagging me. I really don't have much info about this ship but just like the rest of us here, I also fell in love with them during MOTA days. Sadly we have little resources to watch and learn how they were off cam.

Thank you for sharing some clips from his Fan Meet. Can't wait to find out what will happen in his other FM. Hopefully we get to hear him answer questions about SH or his MOTA experience.

I have not yet fully watched the videos, but will find time this week..excited o hear him sing Shallow...ahhhh that song really gives me the fluttery feels.

Hello to the rest in this thread....let's make the most of what we have about this ship...we mght get sad once HB and SYJ confirms their next drama with TVN....for sure there will be loud talks about it since they are being linked these days.

@Jalhanda Finally! I've been waiting for your sweet voice ;) do you want to join our chatgroup? It will be a pleasure to add you :) 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Snowycloudd said:

He doesn't really like it when people touch him LOL but on bts video he looks okay and let SH hit him and even arrange his suit ( from bts of their kiss in dressing room ). 

That part always gives me FEELS because he didn't even flinch or look down to check if there was anything wrong with his jacket, he just let her fix it as if it was the usual thing between them. And of course, his deep stare at her :wub:

3 hours ago, Snowycloudd said:

On that scene on heeju birthday in granada heeju has ro run to jiwoo at the train station, on the bts video HB is on the train and SH saying hello to him from the window then HB ask SH to get on the train. He think he is being so flirty with SH there from his hand moving and how he moves his head to tell SH to get into the train >< I was late here so I just want to hear more from all of you about their bts moment :D

Agreed, he was so flirty at the time! SH too, the moment she walked toward the train and knocked on the window, her sight was trained (pun intended lol) on HB only, although Secretary Seo was there too, lol. I pity Sec. Seo a little because the two of them only talked to and smiled at each other the whole time :D

And another thing, she asked if he wanted her to hold the reflector for him. In the video, a little box on the below left shows up, showing him holding a reflector for her in Granada. We know that all the train and train station scenes were shot in Hungary, and there was a 1-month gap between the end of filming in Spain to the start of filming in Hungary/Slovenia. Anyways, what I'm trying to say is, so this holding-the-reflector-for-each-other didn't stop in Spain? It continued in Hungary too? I always wondered if that was their little inside joke ;) 

2 hours ago, rori0711 said:

However, during the presscon, they seem awkward although they do joke and laugh sometime.Very much opposite from their bts :crazy:

Yeah, I saw clips from "Doctors" PressCon, and Shinhye was really playful with KRW there and KRW is a year older than HB so it wasn't about age. Then again, she did look tired. But tbh, that makes me curious and a little bit suspicious as well, lol. Maybe there was a reason for her not being her playful self at MotA's presscon? ;) 

Yet, even though it was a bit awkward,  we could still see him smile sweetly at her a couple of times. This video even says that he gave her an "Oppa Smile" lol.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

hello, sb talking abt bts moments, havent watched alot of bts bcos of time constraint

first i am his fan & i also like psh & admire her spontaneity esply in varieties

i have glanced thru jhm bts, intimate scenes rem i burst out laughing, haha...so mechanical do as instructed feel...other scenes very friendly & cordial....partner of same age not so decorated...maybe of diff nature/temperament/character/exposure didnt spark off, sorry i havent watched enough of her shows to comment on this partner, only watch jhm becos the boy is there, sorry

now with syj same age...very well decorated with awards...he is completely at ease, usually he is introvert, shy person, not willing to do aegyo, his nego bts with her completely at ease so much i feel he is with guy gang back to playful teenager feel, being always introspective & hardworking at least i see on his career devt/acq of skill aspect, think he is in awe of her skills/talents & wanted  learn from her/to be in the same league, sorry i havent watched enough of her shows to comment on this partner, only watch nego becos the boy is there, sorry

then there is another partner in sega, his senior &  also well decorated with award,s this partner i wow, she is veryxn goodxn, her drama, saegguk i usually dont watch , i finish 54ep (i watch becos my other oppah is her partner here), her movie cth with kmm i cried, before sega she has won big awards big reputation for skills, i havent watched bts of sega, roughly i think you will be able to guess my take on any rumour from this partnership

here are the yt vid s from sega bts/ng if yall interested

<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLdAALZEdnDUUfc5Rci3Dog/videos>

for the boy's coming new work, i hope he can partner his sega lead again not nego lead, because i dont like to hear talk/rumours again disturbing him in his career devt, have peace to focus on career or really settle down to family life , learning again from his seniors, improving skills until one day he score big on awards for film & again drama

thanks for reading my rumblings

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

52 minutes ago, AkaruiHikari said:

hello, sb talking abt bts moments, havent watched alot of bts bcos of time constraint

first i am his fan & i also like psh hardwork & her character from childhood star, i admire her spontaneity esply in varieties

i have glanced thru jhm bts, intimate scenes rem i burst out laughing, haha...so mechanical do as instructed feel...other scenes very friendly & cordial....partner of same age not so decorated...maybe of diff nature/temperament/character/exposure didnt spark off, sorry i havent watched enough of her shows to comment on this partner, only watch jhm becos the boy is there, sorry

now with syj same age...very well decorated with awards...he is completely at ease, usually he is introvert, shy person, not willing to do aegyo, his nego bts with her completely at ease so much i feel he is with guy gang back to playful teenager feel, being always introspective & hardworking at least i see on his career devt/acq of skill aspect, think he is in awe of her skills/talents & wanted  learn from her/to be in the same league, sorry i havent watched enough of her shows to comment on this partner, only watch nego becos the boy is there, sorry

then there is another partner in sega, his senior &  also well decorated with award,s this partner i wow, she is veryxn goodxn, her drama, saegguk i usually dont watch , i finish 54ep (i watch becos my other oppah is her partner here), her movie cth with kmm i cried, before sega she has won big awards big reputation for skills, i havent watched bts of sega, roughly i think you will be able to guess my take on any rumour from this partnership

here are the yt vid s from sega bts/ng if yall interested

<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLdAALZEdnDUUfc5Rci3Dog/videos>

for the boy's coming new work, i hope he can partner his sega lead again not nego lead, because i dont like to hear talk/rumours again disturbing him in his career devt, have peace to focus on career or really settle down to family life , learning again from his seniors, improving skills until one day he score big on awards for film & again drama

thanks for reading my rumblings

@AkaruiHikari

Well, obviously you're watching b'coz of e boy only and seems to ignore his partners:D except for SH.

Well, I did watching jhm and act. doesn't prefer e co-star also :Dbut managed to watched until e end. Watched e bts a little bit, e kissing scene.. But not so heart fluttering as in MOTA. 

As for syj, I've no comments, she's senior too and professional. I still believe there's nothing between them except as friends. 

And HJW, yes.. I do hope they can act together again! It's already 8 yrs after SEGA and we can't see them together on screen anymore and I also notice  HB hasn't act together with other Co-stars in SEGA after tht.. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

55 minutes ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

@AkaruiHikari

Well, obviously you're watching b'coz of e boy only and seems to ignore his partners:D except for SH.

Well, I did watching jhm and act. doesn't prefer e co-star also :Dbut managed to watched until e end. Watched e bts a little bit, e kissing scene.. But not so heart fluttering as in MOTA. 

As for syj, I've no comments, she's senior too and professional. I still believe there's nothing between them except as friends. 

And HJW, yes.. I do hope they can act together again! It's already 8 yrs after SEGA and we can't see them together on screen anymore and I also notice  HB hasn't act together with other Co-stars in SEGA after tht.. 

If you noticed, Hyun Bin hasn't acted with all her leading ladies for a second time, did he? In dramas & films, amazing!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

If you will noticed, Hyun Bin hasn't acted with all her leading ladies for a second time, did he? In dramas & films, amazing!

Correction :he did, with han ji min in the fatal encounter, though she's not the lead, then they were together in hjm. I'm assuming tht han ji min can't focus her role deeply as she has to deal with 2 diff. personalities. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

Correction :he did, with han ji min in the fatal encounter, though she's not the lead, then they were together in hjm. I'm assuming tht han ji min can't focus her role deeply as she has to deal with 2 diff. personalities. 

accepted. did they share a lot of screentime together?

19 minutes ago, gets0meair said:

Is it my hearing, or his pronunciation, or did he really change the lyrics to "My love is true"?

He really changed it to ♫My love is true, ♪heart is true♫ :w00t:

27 minutes ago, gets0meair said:

He got teary-eyed in the end, or is it just me lol?

must be light effects only on his eyes :) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

25 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

accepted. did they share a lot of screentime together?

In Fatal Encounter they only shared 2 scenes together. And she played his evil stepmom.

He really changed it to ♫My love is true, ♪heart is true♫ :w00t:

Ahhh so it isn't just me haha!

must be light effects only on his eyes :) 

Is that so, hmm? Haha. I thought that maybe he got emotional because it's his first FM in years.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

@gets0meair Everything about the song was perfect, isn't it?  Most specially, the Man himself singing it :wub:

Is You
Ailee

Are you in front of me?
You're getting further
Is that back
Really yours?
On that road
I only see you

Are you in front of me?
Your voice
That I hear
In my ears
Feels like a dream
That won't come if I open my eyes

My heart is you
Heart is you
Like you're disappearing
My heart can't see you
Oh why
Like a habit inside of me
I call you

If one day you see me,
Engrave me
In your eyes
So I can draw up the past memories
In that greeting

My heart is you
Heart is you
Like you're disappearing
My heart can't see you
Oh why
I call you

I am
Falling for your voice, glance, touch
Why can't I say a word
Like a fool?
I walk that road I walked with you
And your image blows on me with every step

My love is you
Love is you
When I'm with you
My heart don't go the way I want
Oh why

All i want is you
My love is you
Love is you
Like you're disappearing
My heart can't see you
Oh why
I call you
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@rori0711 Yes :bawling:

His singing wasn't perfect, but he has such a wonderful tone and he sang it with his heart, so I don't mind at all.

Also, the lyrics basically describe the ending, with Heeju trying to look for Jinwoo who's disappearing, I cryyy! 

But it also pairs up nicely with the other song from the OST, I'm Here. So it's like Heeju asking where he is, and Jinwoo answering, "I'm here."

• Like 2
  • Love 1