Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2

45 minutes ago, dzareth said:

Is Yue Hongyu played by a different actress??? :unsure:

Sadly yes...

49 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Sadly yes...

I thought she was among the earliest cast to confirm season 2!? Man.... I loved her in sason 1

• Like 1

7 hours ago, toninha said:

I’m so excite for season 2 after watching the trailer, my only fear is that they change the actress playing sang sang later in the drama due to the story, Song Yiren was one of the reasons I loved  the first season.

I think they may do something different about that than in the novel:

Spoiler

That actress is billed as a guest, and given that Sang Sang spends so much time in that incarnation in the story, I'm thinking they are downplaying it in the drama. Maybe one of those that the viewer still sees SYR's body, but in reality she's in the other body?

Alternatively, the drama may end after he rescues her from Xiling, which would cut out a large part of the story where she's in that body. 

We'll see! 

• Like 2

i guess we have an air date Feb/3? @n3bula the writing a bit too small in the picture for to me to see.....why did they put the other girl next to NingQue as her roles wasnt suppose to be that big after all :/

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i guess we have an air date Feb/3? @n3bula the writing a bit too small in the picture for to me to see.....why did they put the other girl next to NingQue as her roles wasnt suppose to be that big after all :/

According to the wetv account on ig, it's already on Jan 13

There's also a new trailer in the weibo link

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4460211752309295#&video

About why does Mo Shanshan get top billing along with NQ, SS, and Fuzi, I heard it's probably because the actress's name is more popular than other primary characters. But with the new trailer, it does seem they're playing her up, which is strange (dejavu from EN1 incoming) 

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

1 minute ago, Lbpg said:

According to the wetv account on ig, it's already on Jan 13

yes they released the airing schedule as Jan/13 however their poster is a lil bit misleading, we shall see tonight at 8pm they will released total 6 episode for VIP tonight

LYkT7zDuLxrioCyQIHjZmEuD72Q2l2ZSFoYdvlIC

Ka2WkC4qusSZEiMRqywj-G5H8QUQBSc7ZPPtjhhM

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

yes they released the airing schedule as Jan/13 however their poster is a lil bit misleading, we shall see tonight at 8pm they will released total 6 episode for VIP tonight

For sure. I can't read that, but it seems to match the Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday schedule starting on a 13th day? Hehe. What is misleading about it? I'm sure I'm missing something. 

I see it's only 43 episodes. Now I really wonder if they're finishing the story or not. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Lbpg said:

For sure. I can't read that, but it seems to match the Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday schedule starting on a 13th day? Hehe. What is misleading about it? I'm sure I'm missing something. 

I see it's only 43 episodes. Now I really wonder if they're finishing the story or not. 

hahaha when i didnt see the airing schedule i saw the poster first and i saw they had feb/3 on the bottom of the poster so i thought oh well that ur airing date then i saw the airing schedule......which is why i said it was pretty misleading for me....

usually they posted the poster with the airing date......not sure what happen this rd though :) 

• LOL 1

they need to release an infographic poster about which actor/actress change to the new one

• Insightful 1

2 hours ago, Lbpg said:

Yeah it is confirm tonight airing, all the stars announce it on their weibo.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, a_tumiwa said:

they need to release an infographic poster about which actor/actress change to the new one

I don't think they want to acknowledge the changes officially like that, but we know the important ones: NQ, emperor, empress, Tao addict, flower addict, one of the 2nd story brothers (who was nameless anyway, 8th?) - anyone else?

The princess is not mentioned in cast lists, so I don't even know, did they get rid of her character altogether? I know it's small but she makes a huge decision that, well, I suppose they could make someone else do it instead if they want to scrimp on talent payroll *shrug*. There were already other characters in EN1 that were combined from the novel to the drama.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Lbpg said:

Long Qing trailers released 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4460245692476969

And WOW so that's how they're gonna play it... Flashbacks to EN1 with Arthur Chen's face blocked out!! Too funny

2nd trailer: https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4460249471310357

they shouldnt have replay the trailer at all.... :/

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

they shouldnt have replay the trailer at all.... :/

I expect they're going to have to do this a bit to explain what's going on with the characters and plot for those that skipped 1. That one was a two for one, as Zoey Meng was also in it. It was jarring. 

Hey :blush: Can someone send the link to episodes on here please? I really want to watch the show. I love EN season 1 and sang sang is my favorite character!  

Seems like s2 is special effects heavy... I wish they thad the same voice nq as per s1. And i hope that there will be a martial arts scene like the one in ep 6 s1. I miss nq and ss's sifus already (although i forgot their names) 

• Like 1