[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

5 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Will never forget that lol:mrgreen:. I was laughing like a lunatic when AR's wheelchair started to move like it was playing hockey:joy::mrgreen:. Look at the way she was moving lol.  I was like oh no they didn't do this lol:sweat_smile:.

Where our rocket Esther when we need it.  She could catch her if she run as she do :mrgreen:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Where our rocket Esther when we need it.  She could catch her if she run as she do :mrgreen:

Bwahahaha, that wheelchair will instead sent her flying lol:mrgreen::joy:

10 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Bwahahaha, that wheelchair will instead sent her flying lol:mrgreen::joy:

No , I have all faith on her , she will be mom whAt about DoRi & me  :joy:, run fast

43804644-361E-43B5-BC90-87B065D1619D.gif

.. maybe her birdbrain will send her wrong direction, she will died trying :mrgreen:

6 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

No , I have all faith on her , she will be mom whAt about DoRi & me  :joy:, run fast

.. maybe her birdbrain will send her wrong direction, she will died trying :mrgreen:

"She will die trying" ROFL lol:mrgreen::joy:. Esther, ohh Esther, she is something :sweat_smile:.

preview is out @Ameera Ali

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/leftywife/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0682-01-495663,read,,86,793043

the above link is the video, watch it :)

here is the summary (google translated)

Nam Jung (Jin Tae-hyun) goes away reluctantly leave Aera (Seung Yeon Lee)? (did she die or just hurt??? he left her reluctantly to escape? )

Suho (Kim Jin-woo), who heard the conversation between Kang-chan and Park (Byeong-ki), asks about his father.

Sanhaa (Lee Soo-kyung) goes to the hospital to meet Suho (
Kim Jin-Woo )   with Gun-yi ...

@nohamahamoud2002 Ohh no NJ is not planning to harm Chan is he?:fearful:.  They are showing happy scenes with LSH, San Ha and Chan. Chan thanking San Ha and LSH for giving birth to him and NJ watching from his car. I have a bad feeling about this. He better not touch Chan:rage:.

It shows NJ crying with blood on his hands. Seems like we have found out tomorrow whether the damn woman is dead or not:expressionless:

9 minutes ago, lu09 said:

@nohamahamoud2002 Ohh no NJ is not planning to harm Chan is he?:fearful:.  They are showing happy scenes with LSH, San Ha and Chan. Chan thanking San Ha and LSH for giving birth to him and NJ watching from his car. I have a bad feeling about this. He better not touch Chan

you see, sometimes the preview doesn't show the photos in sequence to create more suspense. I have seen that many times. So the photo may not be NJ looking at them.

it is not for sure that AR is dead

@lu09 I am mostly weary of this writer because she has no qualms about harming children. She basically killed off two in a same drama before. I'm here to be entertained not watching kids die unless I'm watching some thriller or crime show then I wouldn't complain. I'm willing to throw his parents under the bus or car literally lol. Better not touch uri Gunni! 

23 hours ago, chrissydiva said:

@lu09 I am mostly weary of this writer because she has no qualms about harming children. She basically killed off two in a same drama before. I'm here to be entertained not watching kids die unless I'm watching some thriller or crime show then I wouldn't complain. I'm willing to throw his parents under the bus or car literally lol. Better not touch uri Gunni! 

I hope the writer will not kill children here, as far as I know, usu. KBS WORLD dailies are not that bad.

I checked the writer on google, they were all on KBS :( I hope  no children will die :(

@nohamahamoud2002 Well they weren't murdered or anything though. They were sick. I just thought that it was excessive to have more than one kid being dead in a daily drama. Now I think it was 3 technically but anyway don't want to spoil. And previews can be misleading like you said. I just don't like that he is still roaming around and the show is not ending anytime soon. How long are they gonna play cat and mouse? Police is indeed useless. Why are they not having protection around them when NJ is basically a criminal who has nothing to lose. At this point, I don't expect him to survive at the end. If Aera died, she would have no blood relation remaining. Karma indeed. 

Oh wait! I forgot about Dori lol

It is better we wait, no need to be stressed. It is only drama after all :) predictions are just predictions :)

still I don't think AR is dead. The evil previews usu. play with our feelings :mrgreen:

sometimes it is the character having a nightmare :D or imagining I saw it before in other dramas :D

if she dies now how to fill 15 episodes?  :D

"NJ's vengeance, the Demon Barber" would be a good sequel :D@Ameera Ali

3 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Mrs Hwang lol:joy:. I'm already missing that show lol:mrgreen:.

Girl go to the main thread & look at Kim nam in  Suit he look stunning  :joy: - but sadly he lost the prize :cry:

Archived