[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

54 minutes ago, chrissydiva said:

This show continues to be hilarious. SH appa is not the only one blind apparently. People missing to see them hiding behind the car or walking in the hallway. SH's sister constantly threatening bodily harm on Esther is always welcome since she's the only one besides Aera who actually got to beat Esther. It should be SH but alas, I don't even get that lol Finally, someone actually thought of snatching Esther's phone. I hope she throws it in the sewer. 

I'm sorry but I never liked Tiffany and I still don't like her or care about her pain. I'm just iffy on her mother act. She left Chan with strangers that she met on the same day without even checking up on him regularly. She did the same thing when she didn't pick up from school and let him sleep over to another stranger house without checking up on him. I don't care if she got conned. Your child should still rate higher. I know my mom would never. I really doubt she's running only because she doesn't want to lose Chan. She just wants to save her skin because she knows that she took a baby illegally. From what NJ was saying, she seems to always hook up/ get married with problematic men and takes out her frustration on the kids. Look at her reaction when he asked her if she was doing the same to Chan. The way she treated a 5 yrs old while she was just dragging him and running. How dare he complain and annoy her? Like the hell?? He seems to already be attached to SH cause of the way he just walks into her room and him asking his mom if they could still live with SH. I mean of all the names, he could pick, he picked SH's name. The whole fiasco is the result of SH mom doing, but that doesn't mean SH and LSH should be punished for it when they didnt give their son up. If Tiffany was such a great mom, she would have tried to talk with them. I don't think they would have kicked her out especially since SH did feel bad for her since she thought she didn't have any family besides Chan. They could have compromised. I've seen other dramas where both moms coexisted and were called mom. Kids are like sponges. They absorb things pretty quick and Chan is smart. 

So Aera big plan was to bring Chan into the house where SH and LSH have complete access. Mmkay lmao

Do Ri useful again by calling LSH and rating out Chan's whereabouts. From the preview, grandma is again letting SH do whatever she wants. I'm telling you, Oh Sanha is the true MVP! Lol She'll get more shares and houses than her hubby before the show ends. 

Look at them switching the board meeting place. LSH "forgot" to send the email lol 

I do agree with the above post stating that this whole thing about the kids is way too funny instead of making you feel emotional. I noticed the disconnect is mostly from the female side. I'm talking in general. It's so OTT with the women, but more serious with the men. I felt more for LSH during the Do Ri "not the father" fiasco than SH fainting for the 45th time. Then we had the whole Esther screeching at Do Ri "Your father is DEAD!"  It was like watching two kids throwing a temper tantrum. I can't believe y'all have issues with SH crying when Esther has been screeching for 65 episodes whether she cries or speak. I wonder how the actress still has a voice. 

Esther, Cho Aera, and NJ are really scum of the earth. And there I wanted to give NJ the benefit of the doubt and he just... Yet, he was acting like he was above Esther messing with the kids. And people still think he ever loved Sanha? Lol with love like that, who needs enemies?

@lu09 I guess he meant, he'll keep it a secret from everyone, but his dad lol I wonder if he'll get jealous once he sees Chan calling LSH "appa" lololol

You just summed up everything lol. Indeed, this show is hilarious:joy:

What Tiffany did today pissed me off completely. I always gave her the benefit of doubt but today she crossed the line big time. I want her in jail or out of Chan's life completely. 

AR just digged her graveyard lol. I can't believe she put Tiffany and Chan at the Park's house. The chairman and VC are bound to come home and find this mess and would like to know who send them here in the first place. I would like to know how she gets out of this. Not to mention, the stupid VC will again realize why she helped Tiffany. Hopefully this time, he opens his mouth but then again, I don't expect anything from him<_<. Yeah, Grandma is letting San Ha do whatever she wants again lol:sweat_smile:. It amazes me how grandma is helping her granddaughter in law without knowing the truth. It's obvious who will run the house at the end :joy:. BTW, I

watched the first few eps over the weekend and boy, San Ha was something. She was always in charge of LSH:sweat_smile:. LSH took after his granny, letting San Ha do whatever she likes and it's still the same in the present lol. 

Bwahahaha indeed, his dad is the only exception. He is not even asking for his mommy anymore :thumbsdown:. He will get jealous for sure:sweatingbullets:. But the fact that his daddy is his real uncle and his best friend is his cousin will probably make him happy. I want LSH to adopt him officially so that these women don't get to use the kid in the future. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't got the chance to finish watching the ep but am wondering who pays for Chan's complicated congenital heart disease surgery back then. For this, SH's family owe' that person' one for saving Chan's life.

Oh, but looking at SH's reaction and anxiety towards Chan's health report did not stir up my heart and it was far from how I felt when she did the same for DK1 being LSH. Somehow, I feel an unfairness for Tiffany.

I guess Tiffany is in a state of shock and confusion hence she runs away. I don't expect her to remain calm and discuss with SH's family on what to do about Chan at this stage. She might lose Chan forever and face a jail term. Moreover, her 3 advisors are all dishonest people who will never encourage her to face up to her dire situation. For a gullible woman like Tiffany who even loses her house deposit and has continued to stay with her husband after being abused, escaping with Chan is the only solution. 

She's not a bad mother but one who is muddle-headed and living from hand to mouth.

Since Chan's sufferings will surely continue, until he is independent, if he stays as Tiffany's son,  I too hope that Chan will be returned to SH & LSH. But they should provide a win-win solution when Tiffany is caught which is but a matter of time.

@lu09 Tiffany is cancelled for life in my book. She can go find herself that third husband and be gone!

LOL about SH. I always said that NJ and Esther messed with the wrong wife when they went after LSH. This is the girl who gave him a kidney without telling the man lol They really thought she was gonna move on. The fact she's like half crazy  doesn't help. And I just remembered back when Aera found out fake DK and SH ran away to the beach, she told VC to get rid of SH and he was like whatever, leave her alone and let her do whatever she wants just cause she was his nephew's wife lmao 

I honestly have no issues if they adopted him. His mom and grandma should be in jail. I actually liked his hug scene with SH. It was cute. I don't think SH would ever mistreat him due to where his genes come from. He is spoiled but not to the point of being rotten like his mom and grandma. He felt bad and apologized to Chan when he accidentally hurt him. He does need to work on controlling his mouth lol

1 hour ago, chrissydiva said:

Esther, Cho Aera, and NJ are really scum of the earth. And there I wanted to give NJ the benefit of the doubt and he just... Yet, he was acting like he was above Esther messing with the kids. And people still think he ever loved Sanha? Lol with love like that, who needs enemies

I agree that NJ does not love anyone, but then his mom is the reason he became like that. She is so evil. She admitted he became a monster because of her.

Is LSH serious about searching for Gun?? :blink: I was shaking my head throughout that scene :D. How is it possible that he sees Tiffany enquiring at the front desk but instead tells SH he notices the floor which Tiffany takes Chan and it's the same level as NJ office. Can't he just check with the receptionist who Tiffany is meeting and zooms in?  

SH's mom blames herself for giving up Gun in tough time and that it's not SH & LSH fault. Similarly she can't fault the adoptive parents if the adoption has been legal. What makes her so sure that her grandson must be returned at this point and as if he's an object? Esther has taken Gun but Tiffany is clueless and only knows he has been given up. SH's mum & sis have also displayed traits of violence. There's no perfect home for any kid. 

Since NJ & AR have the resources to forge almost anything, surely they can easily create a fake adoption certificate for Tiffany? :vicx: NJ isn't pleased to know Chan is LSH's bio son. He has no intention to help DR succeed as Aura heir, much less for Chan. 

Also, why does SH keep asking 'what do I do next?' She needs to steel herself like what she did for DK1 whereby she stood alone on her belief. Moreover she has the full support of her family now. She has to get herself together and cool down. @Ameera Ali I 'received' your earplugs with thanks but do you have sleeping/eye mask as well? :P

@lu09 & @newyee u two make me laughing , I loved ur post , I am in work sending u my love , plz no one be harsh with Esther we couldn’t lived with her in this drama :joy:

DoRi & Chan most be twins, these two are the most unfaithful children ever , funny how Chan yesterday want to stay with SH ,your mom going go with her :mrgreen: just  what there problem with their family , every chance the children didn’t want to stay with their family and they choose to stay with strange people :mrgreen:

@Ameera Ali Looking forward to your video cuttings/gifs with amusing captions again.:lol: You are most creative and a comedian!

@shaking50 Yours too please :P

I need more laughter to carry on with this drama. I must say the first half of it was fantastic but....oh well, the second half is hilarious so far.

They finally found Chan at the end. In fact, he used his iPad to communicate with his aunt SH and they find his location with it:mrgreen:. The highlight today was the fact that a five year old kid screwed up their plans lol:joy:

NJ got his position back and we gonna need subs for it. Chairman knows AR had something to do with it considering the fact that he is yelling at her at the end. 

Today, too much talking and the OH family running around looking for Chan. 

@newyee

Is SH /SH’smom on a repeat mode ?

these two still playing * Pin the tail to the monkey * couldn’t they stand back & wait , they like to make scene every where :sweat_smile:

Spoiler

A82AACD1-6AAC-41C8-9674-A8B05E096B7B.gif

Who do that , make scene behave  like a crazy person :D

15548102101554810197.gif

dear me , SH & her mom behavior are getting worse !! Now they are searching other people house , sorry but they are not sure Chan is the abandoned child , we need to up theirs meds , please @lu09 call the doctor . 

15548104841554810453.gif

For them to question the child was insane move , the mom why not slap him while u at it , they are so aggressive , they threw the child under the bus  :joy:

15548112211554811155.gif

Loved how AR stand strong , give them a hard stare , panddington hard stare  :joy: 

Spoiler

the children are the only people I can see who got a brain that  is working  :sweat_smile: 

@Ameera Ali :lol::lol::lol: You did it again, Champ!! 

On a serious note...ep 67 preview:

SH runs inside NJ's house as Chan is crying. He calls out to her and SH hugs him and apologises

Chairman questions AR about NJ blah blah and AR goes down on her knee (unwillingly) and says something about DK

SH & LSH bring Chan to SH's house and he runs happily to Tiffany who is seated with SHs' family.

Tiffany in SH's dad room, together with SH's mom, SH & LSH. She looks displeased as she speaks.

NJ comes to SH's house to fetch Tiffany & Chan 

SH & Chan bidding goodbye to each other tearfully

Chan leaves behind a weeping SH and the family looks helpless

Esther, Tiffany & Chan in NJ's house. Esther finds the ruby pendant in Tiffany's bag and she recognises it and says something to herself.

What a fun result :sweat_smile: while LSH was monitoring NJ closely, he forget to checkout who with them , who is not :joy:

AR once again shoved their head first in a steaming pile of pig poop :tounge_wink:

15548138311554813796.gif

15548133811554813350.gif

Come on , stop kicking yourself, Remember don’t dish it out , if you can’t  take it :joy: , no need to call doctor , there is a doctor In the house :mrgreen:

@newyee thanks for spoiler for tomorrow :wub: I can’t wait to know ur thought on the episode after the sub :blush:

24 minutes ago, newyee said:

@Ameera Ali :lol::lol::lol: You did it again, Champ!! 

On a serious note...ep 67 preview:

SH runs inside NJ's house as Chan is crying. He calls out to her and SH hugs him and apologises

Chairman questions AR about NJ blah blah and AR goes down on her knee (unwillingly) and says something about DK

SH & LSH bring Chan to SH's house and he runs happily to Tiffany who is seated with SHs' family.

Tiffany in SH's dad room, together with SH's mom, SH & LSH. She looks displeased as she speaks.

NJ comes to SH's house to fetch Tiffany & Chan 

SH & Chan bidding goodbye to each other tearfully

Chan leaves behind a weeping SH and the family looks helpless

Esther, Tiffany & Chan in NJ's house. Esther finds the ruby pendant in Tiffany's bag and she recognises it and says something to herself.

My blood pressure just went up by reading the written preview :crazy:. Great, just great. Chan didn't end up with the OH family. Esther will find out the truth regarding LSH heritage. NJ is out doing whatever he wants. AR is cooking up something again. What could possibly go wrong? We have a long way to go chingus,  a long way:skull:

@Ameera Ali you made my day lol:joy:

@Ameera Ali

I shall first give my comments on today's ep without sub:

SH's mom is a typical selfish woman who only cares about what is precious to her. Disgusted with the way she yells at DR just because she cannot find Chan in other people's house. SH should never let her look after Chan when they are reunited in future. She's a bad influence. 

As usual, she only checks one side of everything suspicious- in this case, one side of a 2-door wardrobe

Chan looks sooo adorable with his black helmet in the cab, after Esther smuggles him out of the airport. It's no wonder LSH takes over SH to tearfully trying to convince Tiffany to reveal Chan's whereabouts but to no avail.

It's also high time LSH prescribes some medication for SH's weak legs and fainting spells. I've forgotten LSH is a doc until chairman collapses today. 

Great, just great. Chan didn't end up with the OH family.

Wow , don’t tell me is another DNA test , these test was blame for a lot of thing :yum:

NJ is out doing whatever he wants. AR is cooking up something again. What could possibly go wrong? We have a long way to go.

I am not surprised AR has been pulling the same trick since the early 80s it’s seem no one Can figure a way to win against her . I love NJ he always know how to swipe from underneath any situation whilst the other one are down & out 

And u right what gonna go wrong :mrgreen::joy: 

@newyee can’t SH get pregnant, gives us a break , the child is fine , it’s was given a tablet to enjoy himself while he was kidnapped , so these people are not cruel let them have child ,why make his life like LSH , poor guy turn from mama boy to security guy , always on the run to do the grandfather order Or running after SH and crazy idea :phew:

28 minutes ago, newyee said:

@Ameera Ali

I shall first give my comments on today's ep without sub:

SH's mom is a typical selfish woman who only cares about what is precious to her. Disgusted with the way she yells at DR just because she cannot find Chan in other people's house. SH should never let her look after Chan when they are reunited in future. She's a bad influence. 

As usual, she only checks one side of everything suspicious- in this case, one side of a 2-door wardrobe

Chan looks sooo adorable with his black helmet in the cab, after Esther smuggles him out of the airport. It's no wonder LSH takes over SH to tearfully convince Tiffany of Chan's whereabout. 

It's also high time LSH prescribes some medication for SH's weak legs and fainting spells. I've forgotten LSH is a doc until chairman collapses today. 

Indeed, she is selfish. I can't believe she had the nerve to tell LSH that she might have abandoned or given away Gun but he shouldn't make the same mistake as she did, something like that over the phone when he was busy taking care of the company mess. She is not only selfish, but also shameless. If this came from someone else's mouth, I would agree with them however I had to hear it from her mouth. Like who's fault was this in the first place?. We don't have to worry about that cuz LSH will move back in the Park's house along with San Ha when the secret is exposed. Not to mention, hopefully, the chairman and granny will say a thing or two about her giving their great grandchild away for adoption without anyone's consent. I'm still waiting patiently for someone to put this woman in her place lol. 

I'm still giving San Ha a pass for her behaviour. Compare to LSH, she is too emotional because she experienced the death of her son, the grieve that came along with it and then next thing you know, her mom tells her she gave her child away for adoption. I'm still surprised she is not on meds lol. However, she better get smart like before cuz she could lose her child forever like this. I hope after Chan leaves the house, she starts to think instead of weeping and fainting. 

You made me laugh with forgetting LSH was a doctor comment lol. I think we all forgot that part:joy:

@Ameera Ali please just no lol. No more DNA testing; I'm tired of it :sweat_smile:

I seriously dislike SH's mom as much as the other three especially since she didn't give up the kid only for the surgery being too expensive. She wanted to erase any traces of LSH so SH can move on. She always hated how devoted SH was to him. Now they are trying to sell that she was such a great mother in law when he pretty much heard her say that she didn't want SH to have kids with an orphan. What's wrong with the adults on this show? She crossed the line yelling at Do Ri like that. Y'all already gave him enough trauma. 

I'm also tired of SH weeping and fainting but just like @lu09 I'll give her a pass since she experienced his "death" and almost tried to kill herself over it. LSH didn't even know she was pregnant. Though not saying that his pain is not important.  For the last years, she mostly focused on finding her husband so she probably never talked about it , neither her family, thinking it was easier to go on. She does need to snap out of it and think especially since Tiffany has all those evil people backing her up. I just hope they don't make Chan sick or something just to get him back to them. Must protect Chan!

From the preview, it looks like AR confessed that she's responsible for DK's death. What is her goal? I swear if VC is still keeping his mouth shut, he'll be cancelled too for life. 

1 hour ago, chrissydiva said:

From the preview, it looks like AR confessed that she's responsible for DK's death. What is her goal? I swear if VC is still keeping his mouth shut, he'll be cancelled too for life. 

@chrissydiva, sorry to cut your post, I have not seen the last 2 episodes.  Been busy,  my guess;  does AR plans to bring NJ back to the Park house?  Will she tell them than NJ is her son? probably not, but; we know that she will use NJ to put LSH at bay and ensure " in her own words"  that Do Ri/Noah will be the sole heir of AURA. Yes, unless VC  reveal the truth about LSH we will be  seeing more evil deeds from the Mother/Son team:weary:.   I  had no sympathy for SH's Mom,  she started the whole mess regarding LSH/OSH child.  

Waiting for English:lol:

:rage: frustrating isn't the word to describe OSH behaviour and stupidity. The whole Oh Family along with LSH eyesight must have been affected the day the family went bankrupted. Are you telling me not even one of them saw Esther when she walked right by them, carrying the child no less. What happened to their peripheral vision??? Weren't they looking for a lost son??? :unamused:

And how is it that Esther, KNJ, and AR all move much faster than OSH & LSH? OSH even found time to sit on the ground and rest from emotional exhaustion when in hot pursuit in their bid to rescue Chan from the evil wrongdoers :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I rolled my eyes so much during this episode I think I dislocated my eyeballs...So now just like the Oh's & LSH I fail to see whats right in front of me...:tounge_wink::naughty:

This is how Esther, KNJ & AR travel to their destination in Dramaville!!!

nEpCcBF.gif?noredirect

This is everyone else running backwards... 

tenor.gif?itemid=11696598

The only one in this drama with any sense is Chan... bless him... :love: :love: :love:

This drama started out so well...:tired:

The Chase for Chan continues lol 

Chan like Dori is showing signs of disloyalty to his mom. Must be in the blood lmao

Esther was saying that she could  not live without Dori but yet she seems busy being a kidnapper and not giving him a second thought. Basically, she wanted to stop the adoption lady for returning the baby because she needed SH to believe her baby was dead so she would give up on LSH. Clearly, that plan backfired. She says SH is relentless like she's talking about some piece of meat she's looking for . It's her dang kid and it was her husband! I love how just like Aera she thinks their kids only matter. I realized Chan wasn't fed at all and yet he looked stronger than his birth mom lol She was anemic the whole show. Snap out of it, woman! You need to go back to your crazy. Where is the girl who used NJ to get a place at the dinner table just so she could rudely check a scar on an amnesiac? Or the one who sent a suggestive video to Esther? Though I didn't like the latter because I don't care if it's your husband, she took advantage of a drunk man just to trap someone else. I mean she had enough energy to march in and announce that Do Ri was her kid while the kid was standing there lol

Tiffany telling Chan that she will just die then because she only wants him to like her is another exhibit on why I can't stand her. Who says that to a kid??? Tiffany is not budging so what was the point of the all chase for them to just return Chan to Tiffany??? Just like the video and Esther's confession got discarded after they wasted all that airtime on finding or repairing it.

I need SH's mom to find a truck of doom. I couldn't believe that her of all people trying to guilt LSH. I do admit he should have dropped that boardroom mess once he heard Chan was Gun, but it should have come from his wife's mouth not hers. 

Aera is really something. She has no respect for her in-laws. I did like the grandma putting her in her place. She seems to forget that it's not her house. Chairman really let 3 snakes into his house. Ironically, he should have listened to Aera before regarding NJ. And how the hell his daughter in law has more power than him? He can't even control his own directors. He's always ordering people around. It's not LSH responsibility to fix his mess. Like posted above, I also forgot LSH is a doctor because he probably forgot too unless someone is collapsing. He's been turned into that corporate guy and I'm like "That's not your profession, bro!" I'm telling you now that writer remembers he's a doctor, something gonna happen to Chan.

I wonder if the actors roll their eyes after the director yells CUT after some scenes. The Esther running away with Chan at the airport and no one noticing due to Tiffany bad acting was the most hilarious and ridiculous thing lol and I knew that LSH new right hand man was gonna be thrown to SH's sister. Cause you know, we have time for romance in the midst of this chaos Lol

Chan is the true champ of today's episode. My little baby boy.

Spoiler

A9A45DD0-DFBC-472F-B439-50864E0A1153.gif

.. with sub , the episode is more irritating :rage::scream:

First point

55F750AE-5C15-440F-9A55-06E0E6C40FF2.jpg

It turn out with a big SCIENTIFIC PROOF that some members of SH family are literally more BLIND when only come to a kidnappers, vile people & stalker , but definitely not effected when it come to a cute guy   :tounge_wink:

Second point

16BB9141-7824-4C39-9E7A-09B77D2BEDC9.jpg

AFAFE7B1-1C54-4C8F-A2BB-69259015CDFA.jpg

I am losing my patience with SH , can’t she ask her mom to be quite ,WHY WOULD LSH feel anything, he wasn’t the one who start it & at this point he can’t be sure Chan his child , SH’s mom makes a lousy decision regarding the child 5 years ago , never thought to tell the true , so she don’t have the right to lecture him for not coming out running to help with search  , she need to stop make whole thing become all about her yet again .poor guy he is the only person I have any real feelings of sympathy, he has been betrayed, lied to , let down , now emotionally abused for something unbelievable like this . 

Archived