[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

@Ameera Ali true, with the way Esther was acting, DR couldn't have been her son. Tell me about it, everyone is using a tooth brush lol<_<

I didn't see the preview but yeah how could the family expect the dad to stop them lol? Unless that's how he regains his eyesight again when he gets hit in the head lol:joy:

By the way, how do you change the profile pic? I tried but it's saying something about the picture being too big:(.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@lu09 , @dulceres girls I recommend 

3E833087-425D-42BE-B232-CED0A37B6975.jpg

for tomorrow episode, SH gonna start crying again &  we all knows the noise she and her mom makes :mrgreen: , seriously I am liking writers she playing with us , I still can’t figure DoRi O blood situation, if the doctor told her,  he can be her son child , why she didn’t run DNA test against herself , she would have been done with it quickly, rather making scene with grandfather  .  

We need to start playing bingo every time they run DNA test :joy:

* Enjoy ur day too :wub:

I guess the paternity test only test for paternity. How the heck they got 0% match? Maybe they need to do another DNA test with the chairman and VC lol We still have LSH and Chan test coming near you. 

When is LSH gonna regain the rest of his memories?? I know his days begin and end with SH, but dude, there are other things in life he needs to remember like him being a chaebol! Lol

Esther didn't think of telling stupid Tiffany to stir away from Aura group? She brought Chan there when his mommy and daddy work there. I will laugh if that's how she gets caught. NJ is all like he wants no part of this. Apparently,  he draws the line at kids lol I was confused too as to why the mom thought her blind husband could do anything. Their house is the least secured house ever. People just barge in. They don't know how to lock the gate or the door. 

Let's see what craziness starts tomorrow. I am not as frustrated as some since this is the first daily drama that I'm actually watching past the half mark and care enough to comment and tweet about. I still look forward to each episode and that says a lot. 

29 minutes ago, chrissydiva said:

I guess the paternity test only test for paternity. How the heck they got 0% match? Maybe they need to do another DNA test with the chairman and VC lol We still have LSH and Chan test coming near you. 

When is LSH gonna regain the rest of his memories?? I know his days begin and end with SH, but dude, there are other things in life he needs to remember like him being a chaebol! Lol

Esther didn't think of telling stupid Tiffany to stir away from Aura group? She brought Chan there when his mommy and daddy work there. I will laugh if that's how she gets caught. NJ is all like he wants no part of this. Apparently,  he draws the line at kids lol I was confused too as to why the mom thought her blind husband could do anything. Their house is the least secured house ever. People just barge in. They don't know how to lock the gate or the door. 

Let's see what craziness starts tomorrow. I am not as frustrated as some since this is the first daily drama that I'm actually watching past the half mark and care enough to comment and tweet about. I still look forward to each episode and that says a lot. 

For once, I like NJ. It's true he has no tolerance when children gets mixed up in this mess. Esther and Tiffany are on their own with this. 

I don't thinks he will gain his memories unless he gets hit in the head again lol. I have a feeling when this who's kid business is done, that's when he will find out. Besides, I want the chairman to find out who LSH is first. It would be fun to see how the chairman screws AR up lol. 

It's the same with me. This is the first daily drama that I'm watching with Raw and Eng Sub. It's exciting because we don't know how it's going to work out compare to other daily dramas that are predictable. 

@Ameera Ali Those ear plugs:joy:. We all need them lol. 

That DNA test is driving me nuts. I mean why and how? I hope we get some answers soon. 

I believe in kdrama, DNA test results are either 0 or 99.9% so as not to confuse the elderly viewers? :unsure:

@Ameera Ali Gimme 2 of those fat earplugs please! SH is always overreacting. Somehow her dramatic sobbing, weeping, wailing, wobbly knees and finally fainting don't pull well on my heartstrings.;) LSH's silent tearing is touching.

@chrissydiva I almost choked on my chips when I read your hilarious comments: "I was confused too as to why the mom thought her blind husband could do anything. Their house is the least secured house ever. People just barge in. They don't know how to lock the gate or the door." :lol::lol:

There are so many humorous and ridiculous moments such as Tiffany & the restaurant lady looking as if they know each other and the latter asks 'how many bowls of rice do you need?' ; and when LS & SH chase after Esther who locks herself with DR in the room, LSH suggests they get the key (together) which is like a block away. Can't they think Esther will escape by the time they return? 

@Ameera Ali Gimme 2 of those fat earplugs please!

I send u one :relaxed: u will need it , I hear some of her cry , I nearly got deaf because of her , poor dad will end deaf at the end of the episode :joy:

maybe this family not dad the only person who is blind in this dump family  

15547239821554723947.gif

15547241381554724074.gif

:mrgreen: that case when dump lead a dump . 

15547247251554724684.gif

@lu09 , @dulceres  we were asking how he will do it , that the way to do it , get the information of the target :mrgreen:

15547248561554724840.gif

Run as fast u can , to do the task , who would need to ask for backup :joy:

15547249391554724923.gif

Then try to smell , of course with his famous nose :mrgreen: if that didn’t work  , Esther will Help , to direct you to where to look :joy:

Spoiler

15547250761554725049.gif

... loved how dump & sweet he was listening to his wife  :joy:

19 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I send u one :relaxed: u will need it , I hear some of her cry , I nearly got deaf because of her , poor dad will end deaf at the end of the episode :joy:

maybe this family not dad who are blind this dump family  

:mrgreen: that case when dump lead a dump . 

OMG I can't believe this:joy:. Can you do a quick recap of what happened please? It's Monday and as usual, the website never work for me on this day:persevere::weary:

40 minutes ago, lu09 said:

OMG I can't believe this:joy:. Can you do a quick recap of what happened please? It's Monday and as usual, the website never work for me on this day:persevere::weary:

Esther manage to tricks the dad , Tiffany & Chan get away , after the mom and daughter nearly caught them , SH come home shouting & Esther was there waiting as if she didn’t do anything,

15547262151554726187.gif

SH go to Tiffany room and start searching it , she find these school report , I think she was saying he is Chan or something , what I gonna do dad :joy:

15547271291554727094.gif

Mom hold Esther from her coat asking her where they are Tiffany & Chan I think  while shouting   , SH & SH’mom on the floor again crying  , everyone & Esther  standing  :mrgreen:

15547269041554726878.gif

SH mom was busy today in another scene she would hold NJ from his suit asking him where her grandchild is or something :joy:

* sorry  I am not good with recapping but all episode was  let’s find Chan  & Tiffany :sweat_smile:

22 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Esther manage to tricks the dad , Tiffany & Chan get away , after the mom and daughter nearly caught them , SH come home shouting & Esther was there waiting as if she didn’t do anything,

SH go to Tiffany room and search it find these school report , I think she was saying he is Chan or something 

Mom hold Esther from her coat asking her where they are Tiffany & Chan I think  while shouting   , SH & SH’mom on the floor again crying  , everyone & Esther  standing  :mrgreen:

SH mom was busy today in another scene she would hold NJ from his suit asking him where her grandchild is or something :joy:

* sorry  I am not good with recapping but all episode was  let’s find Chan  & Tiffany :sweat_smile:

No worries, your short form version are hilarious and to the point lol:glasses:. Guess this is gonna continue until the end of the week :sweatingbullets:. Tiffany made a huge mistake running with the kid. This is not gonna end well especially when everyone finds out she is NJ real aunt. 

@lu09  Tiffany and Chan get away with Esther's help. SH's sis thinks she sees them but both mother and daughter only check the side of Tiffany's car. Those big eyes of Seul Ha aren't put into good use. Tiffany manages to drive off with Chan to NJ's office, with the 2 women running after her. Meanwhile SH finds Chan's medical report and seems to confirm his blood type and heart surgery performed as evidence that Chan is Gun.  LSH sees Tiffany and Chan. SH finally reaches LSH by hp but he misses the lift they take. Somehow NJ helps to hide them from LSH. Just as he is about to check under NJ's desk, LSH's subordinate calls him away for something important. SH & her mom barge into NJ's office and find a piece of puzzle that Chan drops behind. The wild goose chase continue... SH & her mum race to a hotel thinking Tiffany is hiding there. In fact, Tiffany has taken Chan to Park's house. DR tells LSH he's playing with Chan. Meanwhile NJ has been dismissed by the board of directors. The ep ends with SH & her mom arriving outside Park's house.

@Ameera Ali Your video cuttings with those captions are hilarious. I was laughing with tears flowing.

Ep 66 preview:

SH &  her mom enter Park's gate and AR sees them.

They rush up the stairways as AR enters the house.

Both kids are in the room playing and Tiffany takes her bag and hurries Chan to leave. AR enters the room looking annoyed and anxious. (SH & her mom are still searching the other rooms).

In the board room, someone speaks up and stir up a commotion, with VC, LSH & NJ all looking puzzled. (Did AR help NJ to secure his position?) 

SH & her mom finally enter the room and find only DR & AR inside. AR holds on to SH but SH's mom (hears something) rushes to the wardrobe and tries to open the door. 

Inside the dark wardrobe, Tiffany is cupping Chan's mouth in fear.

1 hour ago, newyee said:

@lu09  Tiffany and Chan get away with Esther's help. SH's sis thinks she sees them but both mother and daughter only check the side of Tiffany's car. Those big eyes of Seul Ha aren't put into good use. Tiffany manages to drive off with Chan to NJ's office, with the 2 women running after her. Meanwhile SH finds Chan's medical report and seems to confirm his blood type and heart surgery performed as evidence that Chan is Gun.  LSH sees Tiffany and Chan. SH finally reaches LSH by hp but he misses the lift they take. Somehow NJ helps to hide them from LSH. Just as he is about to check under NJ's desk, LSH's subordinate calls him away for something important. SH & her mom barge into NJ's office and find a piece of puzzle that Chan drops behind. The wild goose chase continue... SH & her mum race to a hotel thinking Tiffany is hiding there. In fact, Tiffany has taken Chan to Park's house. DR tells LSH he's playing with Chan. Meanwhile NJ has been dismissed by the board of directors. The ep ends with SH & her mom arriving outside Park's house.

@Ameera Ali Your video cuttings with those captions are hilarious. I was laughing with tears flowing.

Ep 66 preview:

SH &  her mom enter Park's gate and AR sees them.

They rush up the stairways as AR enters the house.

Both kids are in the room playing and Tiffany takes her bag and hurries Chan to leave. AR enters the room looking annoyed and anxious. (SH & her mom are still searching the other rooms).

In the board room, someone speaks up and stir up a commotion, with VC, LSH & NJ all looking puzzled. (Did AR help NJ to secure his position?) 

SH & her mom finally enter the room and find only DR & AR inside. AR holds on to SH but SH's mom (hears something) rushes to the wardrobe and tries to open the door. 

Inside the dark wardrobe, Tiffany is cupping Chan's mouth in fear.

Thanks for the summary and the written preview chingu:wub:

SH's mother:rage::rage:annoys me so much, all this is her fault, she just wants to take Chan and pull tiffany's hair, besides I feel bad for tiffany too but how can she ally herself with these villains, but I understand that she is afraid that her son will be removed I wonder if the writers will make her unpleasant??, ok SH looks for her child, I guess Chan may have heart disease and must be brought to the hospital and there SH and LSH will be there

@marrez1 I agree it has all started with SH's mom that enables evil Esther to take away SH's baby. The restaurant lady from the adoption centre are also at fault for not reporting a lost baby who urgently needs heart surgery. It's also wrong for Tiffany to accept a random baby given to her illegally.

If all 4 parties are at fault, they can't point their fingers only at Tiffany.

Chan tells SH he once had heart pain but no longer suffering from it. If indeed he's been saved by Esther or Tiffany, which is SH's mom initial intention to give up Gun if someone can help pay for the surgery, then SH & family cannot blame or accuse them totally.

In any case, Tiffany will suffer the most. She loves Chan like her own. It will be very painful for her to return Chan to SH. If SH can create such a drama over Gun, Tiffany is feeling the same if not worse. Thus she's trying desperately to hide Chan and collaborates with whoever can help her. 

As for SH & family, I hope they don't just snatch Chan away from Tiffany as if he has never been put up for adoption and not forgetting SH's mom has never looked back to check if Gun is alive until LSH appears.  

:joy::joy::joy: Not satisfied with giving a blind man a touch screen phone, the director really out done h imself today :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :naughty:.

When your baby pulls out a cell phone... Casually says...Appa /아빠 me and Chan are hungry bring food. 

tenor.gif?itemid=4968284

Todays episode was hilarious...:tounge_wink: :joy:

@shaking50 that genius blind man with touch screen phone , he can do only one thing with it  :yum:talk to Siri all day :joy: 

3DA03AEB-6FF3-4D29-BAA9-17F10E2C56C8.jpg

Why SH & her mom didn’t ask Siri where Tiffany where about is :mrgreen:

@lu09 & @newyee & @dulceres why the episode is more hilarious with sub , this child thing should be emotional thing but I am laughing like crazy person :lol:

the drama is really dragging behind, I like it but I feel the plot is too slow. it will take at least 30 episodes to solve the problem of the child :confounded:

it is either a long daily drama where the plot is too slow

or a short weekly drama where I nearly pull all my hair waiting from week to week :triumph: can't there be a compromise? I will go bald soon -_-

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@shaking50 that genius blind man with touch screen phone , he can do only one thing with it  :yum:talk to Siri all day :joy: 

Why SH & her mom didn’t ask Siri where Tiffany where about is :mrgreen:

@lu09 & @newyee & @dulceres why the episode is more hilarious with sub , this child thing should be emotional thing but I am laughing like crazy person :lol:

I finally watched it with subs and indeed it was hilarious lol:mrgreen:. The highlight of the episode was when Dori said he will keep the secret and it didn't last for a minute lol:joy:

This show continues to be hilarious. SH appa is not the only one blind apparently. People missing to see them hiding behind the car or walking in the hallway. SH's sister constantly threatening bodily harm on Esther is always welcome since she's the only one besides Aera who actually got to beat Esther. It should be SH but alas, I don't even get that lol Finally, someone actually thought of snatching Esther's phone. I hope she throws it in the sewer. 

I'm sorry but I never liked Tiffany and I still don't like her or care about her pain. I'm just iffy on her mother act. She left Chan with strangers that she met on the same day without even checking up on him regularly. She did the same thing when she didn't pick up from school and let him sleep over to another stranger house without checking up on him. I don't care if she got conned. Your child should still rate higher. I know my mom would never. I really doubt she's running only because she doesn't want to lose Chan. She just wants to save her skin because she knows that she took a baby illegally. From what NJ was saying, she seems to always hook up/ get married with problematic men and takes out her frustration on the kids. Look at her reaction when he asked her if she was doing the same to Chan. The way she treated a 5 yrs old while she was just dragging him and running. How dare he complain and annoy her? Like the hell?? He seems to already be attached to SH cause of the way he just walks into her room and him asking his mom if they could still live with SH. I mean of all the names, he could pick, he picked SH's name. The whole fiasco is the result of SH mom doing, but that doesn't mean SH and LSH should be punished for it when they didnt give their son up. If Tiffany was such a great mom, she would have tried to talk with them. I don't think they would have kicked her out especially since SH did feel bad for her since she thought she didn't have any family besides Chan. They could have compromised. I've seen other dramas where both moms coexisted and were called mom. Kids are like sponges. They absorb things pretty quick and Chan is smart. 

So Aera big plan was to bring Chan into the house where SH and LSH have complete access. Mmkay lmao

Do Ri useful again by calling LSH and rating out Chan's whereabouts. From the preview, grandma is again letting SH do whatever she wants. I'm telling you, Oh Sanha is the true MVP! Lol She'll get more shares and houses than her hubby before the show ends. 

Look at them switching the board meeting place. LSH "forgot" to send the email lol 

I do agree with the above post stating that this whole thing about the kids is way too funny instead of making you feel emotional. I noticed the disconnect is mostly from the female side. I'm talking in general. It's so OTT with the women, but more serious with the men. I felt more for LSH during the Do Ri "not the father" fiasco than SH fainting for the 45th time. Then we had the whole Esther screeching at Do Ri "Your father is DEAD!"  It was like watching two kids throwing a temper tantrum. I can't believe y'all have issues with SH crying when Esther has been screeching for 65 episodes whether she cries or speak. I wonder how the actress still has a voice. 

Esther, Cho Aera, and NJ are really scum of the earth. And there I wanted to give NJ the benefit of the doubt and he just... Yet, he was acting like he was above Esther messing with the kids. And people still think he ever loved Sanha? Lol with love like that, who needs enemies?

@lu09 I guess he meant, he'll keep it a secret from everyone, but his dad lol I wonder if he'll get jealous once he sees Chan calling LSH "appa" lololol

Archived