[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

New Dior 2020 Autumn Collection with Arthur as Dior China Millenium Ambassador, this is Arthur part only.

https://fx.weico.net/share/51948058.html?weibo_id=4325780982963178

And i found this footage from a fan follow Arthur after the event last night, they chat while waiting Arthur get his car, i think i hear that Legend of Awakening already wrapped up! CMIIW!

https://fx.weico.net/share/51950062.html?weibo_id=4325776293714645

3 hours ago, rhaps said:

That'll be great!

Watching the BTS scenes in LoA, CFY seems to be attracted to directing too. It'll be great if he also can direct, then both brothers make a movie together 

Yes he is indeed, not only in LoA, but also back then in EN, he also took part in production activity, i really love to see in future, CFY got the chance in directing short drama or movie :wub:

3 hours ago, rhaps said:

• Like 3

I don't like his fashion style in Dior shoot.  No flowery or complicated shirts.  Simple ones look good on him.  Like the one in yesterday's event the black suit.  He looked awesome.  Please change ur style, Arthur!!!!!!!  

• LOL 3

Found some images of lil CFY with his fam, and also on the set of Legendary Demon Cat when he was 16 y.o doing apprentice with his big brother served as assistant director for his dad.

13k4a7bjlc3ibxiysodqwta54.jpg

Spoiler

1u5syfoabh3aoqp6arrm6h0pm.jpg

2xaofjybjqbfaiue9k7ov21m5.jpg

438imhc6ywx63jw1i5601p2ne.jpg

6rwxd1kpw4betszv2c51ewsqy.jpg

With his big bro Alex Chen

7c3qnz89ppxgj1nwu7g3b955y.jpg

With his dad

7khjvfzi45m0ht0i2gb2llj02.jpg

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not post more than 3 images, the rest must be keep in the spoiler box, thanks
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Y'all has FBI skills in digging! Hahaha. I followed him on Instagram. He created a new profile too. I don't know if it's legit or not but his other profile followed the new one so did I. Lol. And yes, I don't like the flowery fashion too but that's where the money comes from so I guess we are just going to bear with it. Anyhow, Im hoping he will get more project just like how SS have gotten a lot. But as the look of it, he is pretty selective and his standard is quite high so we'll just see. 

• LOL 2

5 hours ago, thartie said:

Y'all has FBI skills in digging! Hahaha. I followed him on Instagram. He created a new profile too. I don't know if it's legit or not but his other profile followed the new one so did I. Lol. And yes, I don't like the flowery fashion too but that's where the money comes from so I guess we are just going to bear with it. Anyhow, Im hoping he will get more project just like how SS have gotten a lot. But as the look of it, he is pretty selective and his standard is quite high so we'll just see. 

1 hour ago, rhaps said:

I dont like fashion stuffs for men :P ..so dont usually like it when actors(any actor) wear them, unless it's the casual ones. But I think the white one is quite decent here. It's just white, that's all :P

In my case, I dont mind him being selective. I'm someone who prefer to watch an actor in less dramas but all in good quality, instead of more dramas but less / lower quality. It will increase his prestige too, since the viewers will anticipate his drama more. And perhaps, it's because I'm pretty selective myself :P , so I've always been picky on dramas. 

Hahahhaha thank u for the compliment, if i can read mandarin fluently, i will have a more and more digging on him LOL.

On Instagram, i followed @thechenarthur which is his official acc, and @chenfeiyu_official which is his official studio or like his fan base, CMIIW.

Yes i am also hoping that he will more selective in getting more project, and listen what his parents said and more focus on his study first. That was why i kinda surprised when he accepted the Legend of Awakening (LoA) drama in a short time after finished Ever Night, but after knowing more info about LoA, i am getting more confident about it, so he didnt accepted it just because he still has spare time before he back to his school after taking a year on leave.

Eh do you all happen to see that Arthur sometimes like to shake or move his body when he is talking? I quite found it in EN and his interview. The one the visible is in EN ep 42, when he talk to eldest brother, after he just waking out angry to Lian Sheng because of Join the devil thing. He shake his body strangely. Or it is just me LOL

• LOL 2

5 hours ago, rhaps said:

I dont think he took LoA shortly after EN, didnt he? It felt that way because the drama started to air at the same time, but the shooting should've been done since months before that. Please cmiiw

Did he? *LOL* ..I didnt remember. I should rewatch epi 42 :D . 

Oh ya i forgot that Ever Night wrapped up on early Feb 2018, and it aired on October 31st, 2018, so yeah he got around 4-5 months resting before LoA started filming. Dont know exactly when LoA started filming though.

You can see in here, see the difference.

Not shaking

4322008873651468-weibo-2.gif

Shaking

4322008873651468-weibo-1.gif

And here, watch NQ after princess leave her.

See this Instagram video by @oerhath

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah at first i thought he was feeling cold, since the shooting area covered with snow. But then i saw the Franic commercial so hmmm it must be a habit or like you said, he doesnt even realize it LOL. Yeah i hope we will not see it again in LoA or other commercial ad :D

I think after LoA wrapped, the upcoming schedule will be movie With You right? 

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, rhaps said:

Hmmmm .. I think I read somewhere that he shot With You before LoA, but I'm not sure ..since I also read somewhere else that he was idle at that time. We'll see

Ah if that was true then omg CFY, he was not wasting idle time LOL. 

• LOL 1