Quantcast
angelangie

[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

12 hours ago, angelangie said:

@@ OMG that is alot lols and i need to take out 20kg !!!! ><"

Couple months ago for achieveing ideal posture for my sis in law wedding, i also struggle to loose some weight, but finally i succesfully lose 8 kg in about 6-7 months, that time i didnt know about CFY, and now after i know him, it gives me more spirit that i can be like him! More healthy life, not just losing weight. So i believe you can do it too @angelangie!

One of many reasons that i chose him as my idol is his healthy life goals, something positive that decent to be followed.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Couple months ago for achieveing ideal posture for my sis in law wedding, i also struggle to loose some weight, but finally i succesfully lose 8 kg in about 6-7 months, that time i didnt know about CFY, and now after i know him, it gives me more spirit that i can be like him! More healthy life, not just losing weight. So i believe you can do it too @angelangie!

One of many reasons that i chose him as my idol is his healthy life goals, something positive that decent to be followed.

lols thanks :D 

i need to cut my food first lols or change my diet

• LOL 4

1 minute ago, angelangie said:

lols thanks :D 

i need to cut my food first lols or change my diet

I hope you dont follow CFY's hobby as a chef, he likes to bake a cake and cook pork LOL, yeah you can follow it but dont eat it, give it to anybody :tounge_xd: 

• LOL 4

47 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

I hope you dont follow CFY's hobby as a chef, he likes to bake a cake and cook pork LOL, yeah you can follow it but dont eat it, give it to anybody :tounge_xd: 

er i happen to love to eat but no i dont like baking :D 

• LOL 3

17 hours ago, epinklyn said:

He was 30 kg slimmed @angelangie :tounge_xd: 

I cant even slim down 2-3 kilos *sigh*. 

4 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Tell me how you do it :D . I manage to keep my weight stable, but loosing some is hard. Now I just dont eat rice at dinner, but I eat like crazy in the morning and at noon *LOL* 

Hmmm ..perhaps he loves to cook because he has to eat less for his diet, but he has to do it oftenly. So he ends up cook for himself just in case he got hungry. Some of my friends are like that. They eat less, buy they eat often. 

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

er i happen to love to eat but no i dont like baking :D 

I like baking!! But I dont do it oftenly because I usually too tired on weekend or have a lot of things to do. 

• LOL 3

6 hours ago, rhaps said:

I cant even slim down 2-3 kilos *sigh*. 

Tell me how you do it :D . I manage to keep my weight stable, but loosing some is hard. Now I just dont eat rice at dinner, but I eat like crazy in the morning and at noon *LOL* 

Hmmm ..perhaps he loves to cook because he has to eat less for his diet, but he has to do it oftenly. So he ends up cook for himself just in case he got hungry. Some of my friends are like that. They eat less, buy they eat often. 

I like baking!! But I dont do it oftenly because I usually too tired on weekend or have a lot of things to do. 

I was working out, eat only protein, veggies and no carb n sweets, and use the Intermittent Fasting method, more or less the goal is to make our stomach smaller. But i did it in step by step, so it become a lifestyle than just a one time goal to loose some weight. Oh you can use app Calorie Counter Fitness Pal, to count every day calorie and nutrious intake. Jia yo cingus!

Dont know about CFY diet method, maybe we should req him vlog about healthy lifestyle LOL

• LOL 3

Found these fan video of CFY activity in 2017-2018.

Small concert from Secret Fruit Event, CFY and OuYang NaNa sang Secret.

CFY in Fashion Week in Paris as China Brand Ambassador of Dior in 2018

• Like 3

i really love the jacket that he is wearing at the airport. i wonder which label does it came from

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dzareth said:

i really love the jacket that he is wearing at the airport. i wonder which label does it came from

It is from Rick Owens

39iobg9t6e2kwjjhffwvr620q.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I was working out, eat only protein, veggies and no carb n sweets, and use the Intermittent Fasting method, more or less the goal is to make our stomach smaller. But i did it in step by step, so it become a lifestyle than just a one time goal to loose some weight. Oh you can use app Calorie Counter Fitness Pal, to count every day calorie and nutrious intake. Jia yo cingus!

Thanks! Sorry, what is intermittent Fasting method? Is it fasting in every 2 days? 

Ahh, carbo diet, isnt it? I've tried that twice (+doing sports), but I ended up getting sick all the time. I get sick easily if I reduce carbo too much, so I only reduce it at night *sigh*. Perhaps I should try to do it slowly or that eating less+often method

Dont know about CFY diet method, maybe we should req him vlog about healthy lifestyle LOL

That's a great idea *LOL* . 

2 hours ago, epinklyn said:

It is from Rick Owens

I want that jacket ..:love: . And I've always loved the whole black style.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, rhaps said:

Thanks! Sorry, what is intermittent Fasting method? Is it fasting in every 2 days? 

Ahh, carbo diet, isnt it? I've tried that twice (+doing sports), but I ended up getting sick all the time. I get sick easily if I reduce carbo too much, so I only reduce it at night *sigh*. Perhaps I should try to do it slowly or that eating less+often method

That's a great idea *LOL* . 

I want that jacket ..:love: . And I've always loved the whole black style.

@rhaps, Intermittent Fasting (IF) is focus on when we eat not what we eat, like a timeframe when we can eat and when we cant eat.

You can try to read in here 

https://chicagohealthonline.com/the-benefits-and-drawbacks-of-intermittent-fasting/

https://jamesclear.com/the-beginners-guide-to-intermittent-fasting

So i combined these two method of diet, the usual diet which is focus on what we eat, how many calories intake, and the IF method.

But all have been done in slowly pace LOL, first yes to cut all the sweets (sweet drinking, biscuit, candies, even fruits, etc...), reducing amount of carbs or change into complex carbo, and more on veggies and protein (like our CFY eat during the shooting EN n LoA, he cooks boiled breast chicken), reducing fried foods and more on boiled foods, and last but not least drink a lot of water.

After focus on that, hmm maybe a month or two, you can try the IF method, start not eat on certain hours. The key is we have to be consistent. And dont be in hurry to achieve weight loss, remember the goal is more on having a healthy lifestyle, so we dont end up going into yo-yo dieting.  

Looks like i have too much talking and it is OOT LOL, forgive me lady moderator @angelangie

Here is the CFY video i talked about.

And this

https://fx.weico.net/share/52858029.html?weibo_id=4309610712561521

Yeah i like the monochrome-style fashion of his, whole black or white, simple but awesome :wub: actually i love all his airport fashion style.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Looks like i have too much talking and it is OOT LOL, forgive me lady moderator @angelangie

it doesnt matter....as Chen FeiYu is rooted into Ever Night :) he is part of the parcel after all :) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1