Jump to content

[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]


tothestars
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, angelangie said:

 

lols thanks :D 

 

i need to cut my food first lols or change my diet

 

I hope you dont follow CFY's hobby as a chef, he likes to bake a cake and cook pork LOL, yeah you can follow it but dont eat it, give it to anybody :tounge_xd: 

  • LOL 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, epinklyn said:

 

He was 30 kg slimmed @angelangie :tounge_xd: 

I cant even slim down 2-3 kilos *sigh*. 

 

4 hours ago, epinklyn said:

 

Couple months ago for achieveing ideal posture for my sis in law wedding, i also struggle to loose some weight, but finally i succesfully lose 8 kg in about 6-7 months, that time i didnt know about CFY, and now after i know him, it gives me more spirit that i can be like him! More healthy life, not just losing weight. So i believe you can do it too @angelangie!

 

One of many reasons that i chose him as my idol is his healthy life goals, something positive that decent to be followed.

Tell me how you do it :D . I manage to keep my weight stable, but loosing some is hard. Now I just dont eat rice at dinner, but I eat like crazy in the morning and at noon *LOL* 

 

4 hours ago, epinklyn said:

 

I hope you dont follow CFY's hobby as a chef, he likes to bake a cake and cook pork LOL, yeah you can follow it but dont eat it, give it to anybody :tounge_xd: 

Hmmm ..perhaps he loves to cook because he has to eat less for his diet, but he has to do it oftenly. So he ends up cook for himself just in case he got hungry. Some of my friends are like that. They eat less, buy they eat often. 

 

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

 

er i happen to love to eat but no i dont like baking :D 

I like baking!! But I dont do it oftenly because I usually too tired on weekend or have a lot of things to do. 

 

  • LOL 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, rhaps said:

I cant even slim down 2-3 kilos *sigh*. 

 

Tell me how you do it :D . I manage to keep my weight stable, but loosing some is hard. Now I just dont eat rice at dinner, but I eat like crazy in the morning and at noon *LOL* 

 

Hmmm ..perhaps he loves to cook because he has to eat less for his diet, but he has to do it oftenly. So he ends up cook for himself just in case he got hungry. Some of my friends are like that. They eat less, buy they eat often. 

 

I like baking!! But I dont do it oftenly because I usually too tired on weekend or have a lot of things to do. 

 

 

I was working out, eat only protein, veggies and no carb n sweets, and use the Intermittent Fasting method, more or less the goal is to make our stomach smaller. But i did it in step by step, so it become a lifestyle than just a one time goal to loose some weight. Oh you can use app Calorie Counter Fitness Pal, to count every day calorie and nutrious intake. Jia yo cingus!

 

Dont know about CFY diet method, maybe we should req him vlog about healthy lifestyle LOL

  • LOL 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, epinklyn said:

 

I was working out, eat only protein, veggies and no carb n sweets, and use the Intermittent Fasting method, more or less the goal is to make our stomach smaller. But i did it in step by step, so it become a lifestyle than just a one time goal to loose some weight. Oh you can use app Calorie Counter Fitness Pal, to count every day calorie and nutrious intake. Jia yo cingus!

 

Thanks! Sorry, what is intermittent Fasting method? Is it fasting in every 2 days? 

 

Ahh, carbo diet, isnt it? I've tried that twice (+doing sports), but I ended up getting sick all the time. I get sick easily if I reduce carbo too much, so I only reduce it at night *sigh*. Perhaps I should try to do it slowly or that eating less+often method

 

4 hours ago, epinklyn said:

 

Dont know about CFY diet method, maybe we should req him vlog about healthy lifestyle LOL

That's a great idea *LOL* . 

 

2 hours ago, epinklyn said:

 

It is from Rick Owens

 

I want that jacket ..:love: . And I've always loved the whole black style.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, rhaps said:

Thanks! Sorry, what is intermittent Fasting method? Is it fasting in every 2 days? 

 

Ahh, carbo diet, isnt it? I've tried that twice (+doing sports), but I ended up getting sick all the time. I get sick easily if I reduce carbo too much, so I only reduce it at night *sigh*. Perhaps I should try to do it slowly or that eating less+often method

 

That's a great idea *LOL* . 

 

I want that jacket ..:love: . And I've always loved the whole black style.

 

@rhaps, Intermittent Fasting (IF) is focus on when we eat not what we eat, like a timeframe when we can eat and when we cant eat.

 

You can try to read in here 

https://chicagohealthonline.com/the-benefits-and-drawbacks-of-intermittent-fasting/

 

https://jamesclear.com/the-beginners-guide-to-intermittent-fasting

 

So i combined these two method of diet, the usual diet which is focus on what we eat, how many calories intake, and the IF method.

 

But all have been done in slowly pace LOL, first yes to cut all the sweets (sweet drinking, biscuit, candies, even fruits, etc...), reducing amount of carbs or change into complex carbo, and more on veggies and protein (like our CFY eat during the shooting EN n LoA, he cooks boiled breast chicken), reducing fried foods and more on boiled foods, and last but not least drink a lot of water.

 

After focus on that, hmm maybe a month or two, you can try the IF method, start not eat on certain hours. The key is we have to be consistent. And dont be in hurry to achieve weight loss, remember the goal is more on having a healthy lifestyle, so we dont end up going into yo-yo dieting.  

 

Looks like i have too much talking and it is OOT LOL, forgive me lady moderator @angelangie

 

Here is the CFY video i talked about.

 

 

 

And this

https://fx.weico.net/share/52858029.html?weibo_id=4309610712561521

 

Yeah i like the monochrome-style fashion of his, whole black or white, simple but awesome :wub: actually i love all his airport fashion style.

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, epinklyn said:

 

@rhaps, Intermittent Fasting (IF) is focus on when we eat not what we eat, like a timeframe when we can eat and when we cant eat.

 

You can try to read in here 

https://chicagohealthonline.com/the-benefits-and-drawbacks-of-intermittent-fasting/

 

https://jamesclear.com/the-beginners-guide-to-intermittent-fasting

 

So i combined these two method of diet, the usual diet which is focus on what we eat, how many calories intake, and the IF method.

 

But all have been done in slowly pace LOL, first yes to cut all the sweets (sweet drinking, biscuit, candies, even fruits, etc...), reducing amount of carbs or change into complex carbo, and more on veggies and protein (like our CFY eat during the shooting EN n LoA, he cooks boiled breast chicken), reducing fried foods and more on boiled foods, and last but not least drink a lot of water.

 

After focus on that, hmm maybe a month or two, you can try the IF method, start not eat on certain hours. The key is we have to be consistent. And dont be in hurry to achieve weight loss, remember the goal is more on having a healthy lifestyle, so we dont end up going into yo-yo dieting.  

 

Looks like i have too much talking and it is OOT LOL, forgive me lady moderator @angelangie

 

Here is the CFY video i talked about.

 

And this

https://fx.weico.net/share/52858029.html?weibo_id=4309610712561521

 

Wow ..thank youuu :wub:. I'll study it. From all that you wrote, the thing that I do well is drinking a lot of water :D. Waahhhhh it looked complicated :crazy: . Yeah ..I think I've been doing yo-yo dieting. My weight has been going up and down in the same range all the time.

 

Well, at least CFY still eats boiled breast chicken. His food still looked decent. I thought that he only eats salad *LOL*

 

6 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Yeah i like the monochrome-style fashion of his, whole black or white, simple but awesome :wub: actually i love all his airport fashion style.

I like the black jacket and that all black style in the airport. I used to wear similar style of outer (not jacket, though) to work, although without the black jeans

 

  • LOL 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, rhaps said:

Wow ..thank youuu :wub:. I'll study it. From all that you wrote, the thing that I do well is drinking a lot of water :D. Waahhhhh it looked complicated :crazy: . Yeah ..I think I've been doing yo-yo dieting. My weight has been going up and down in the same range all the time.

 

Well, at least CFY still eats boiled breast chicken. His food still looked decent. I thought that he only eats salad *LOL*

 

I like the black jacket and that all black style in the airport. I used to wear similar style of outer (not jacket, though) to work, although without the black jeans

 

 

Yeah kinda look complicated, that is why you should start it step by step, to make your stomach to become adapted, after a while you can move to another level. You can start with reducing fried food and sugar or sweet things.

 

Usually men who work out and gym, they consume a lot of protein to create muscles, with more muscles, simply you can eat anything, because with a lot muscles the fat will be burned faster. That is why we can see CFY posted eggs in some of his weibo n instgram, well maybe for breakfast or for baking LOL.

 

Screenshot-20190113-203903-Instagram.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@epinklyn, the pics above, you say it's now showing, but the date says 6th Jan 2019.  Is it today's event?  OMG!!! He looks dashing in all the black outfits. :wub: He is really mesmerising!!!!! BTW, what is he doing the literature award function?  Is he presenting any award to the winners?  Looks like he is giving speech on the dias.:grin:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

CFY winning super newcomer actor, his speech from his heart is awesome, we can see that his dad is so proud of him. So mature and calm young man and full of content.

 

Credit as tagged.

 

Speech

https://fx.weico.net/share/52967044.html?weibo_id=4328112172651157

 

Full Version CFY Cut

https://fx.weico.net/share/53011840.html?weibo_id=4328182066834074

 

Full version CFY Cut with background music

https://fx.weico.net/share/52999833.html?weibo_id=4328157433657670

 

Screenshot-20190113-205146-Weibo-Intl.jp

 

170vkpk3iqywlkcrvzlfj8arp.jpg

 

462flpm2lc3fi4d00oh4afs55.jpg


6vw3f8jysi4zxrvoxm5ef04vj.jpg


ffs53mvlw0aw7frrhjl2l8js.jpg

 

10 hours ago, pad-hari said:

@epinklyn, the pics above, you say it's now showing, but the date says 6th Jan 2019.  Is it today's event?  OMG!!! He looks dashing in all the black outfits. :wub: He is really mesmerising!!!!! BTW, what is he doing the literature award function?  Is he presenting any award to the winners?  Looks like he is giving speech on the dias.:grin:

 

Yes it is not a live broadcast, the show originally happened on last week. Yes he was winning super newcomer actor! 

Edited by epinklyn
Adding new video link
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

His speech about how he want to be in the next 2 years, that his father will said oh, i am CFY's father. Currently he always being called CKG' s son. So he will try hard to make this turn the opposite. He also imitated his father advice to him, cute but touching... 

 

Maybe @angelangie can help translating, if you have time cingu :wub:, i only understand so little.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, angelangie said:

 

As I’m not on my computer now I can only translate from the picture posted.....basically he mention about his dad who is famous and also he said as an actor his main job is to give the best act into his character......

 

in the last picture he jokingly said that he is now better than his dad cause he is now taller than him lol

 

Wow thx a lot, it means a lot for me @angelangie, he still has his youthful and teen soul behind his calm, mature and content appereance, so his speech also has humour and serious moment too, we can see that CFY really own the stage, his star aura so visible, graceful yet cute, all eyes on him, maybe his dad can only think "这小子" watching CFY on stage :kiss_wink:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

More footage recorded from backstage, the MC ask about how the name CKG his dad meaning for him, CFY said name of CKG is the name of a father, my father. Great answer :wub:

 

Screenshot-20190113-221351-Weibo-Intl.jp

 

https://fx.weico.net/share/52982579.html?weibo_id=4328131852641296

 

And CFY just post about his slip tounge in his speech, and make a prove that he really 2 cm taller than his dad :joy:

3j5lo7497lokfbc8hpbk6d5m3.jpg


Screenshot-20190113-220649-Weibo-Intl.jp

  • LOL 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh wow!!!! Congratulations to him on the award.  Wish him receive many more awards.  Thanks @angelangie for the translation and @epinklyn for the great news.  

52 minutes ago, angelangie said:

in the last picture he jokingly said that he is now better than his dad cause he is now taller than him lol

Lol at him for this!!!!!:wub::wub:

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..