Quantcast
angelangie

[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

OMG!!! Is that his mother?!?!?!?! I watched lots of her dramas during olden day and find her very pretty......:heart:

• LOL 4

21 hours ago, cenching said:

OMG!!! Is that his mother?!?!?!?! I watched lots of her dramas during olden day and find her very pretty......:heart:

Yeah i just found out that too, i think she once played as limochou in richie jen's yang guo adaptation, and other film, yes she is so beautiful, CFY got her beauty side and manly side from CKG

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

On 12/9/2018 at 2:01 AM, angelangie said:

saw the brother picture somewhere before lols....

honestly Chen FeiYu got the better look :P 

agree. They two actually look quite different.

@epinklynactually if u click the link above provided by @pad-hari

http://www.wailaike.net/news-1177525-0.html

the last few pics are about his brother, u will see. :-P

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

On 12/9/2018 at 6:26 AM, cenching said:

Yes, I also find her very pretty. She has such elegance and the look of a traditional chinese beauty. I mean the round face and big chin. Nowadays so many pretty girls try all means including plastic surgery to get rid of big chins. The result is all sharp triangle faces which look like sisters. I can not remember these actresses faces but i could still remember Chen Hong after so many years. 

• Like 3

On 12/9/2018 at 1:26 PM, cenching said:

seems like he got the look from his mother :D 

• Like 4

On 12/8/2018 at 5:08 PM, epinklyn said:

Ah he is back in China, i wonder when he coming back to school in US. He has older brother called Chen Yuang and school in UK. I wonder how he look, and why he didn't follow his father footprints like CFY.

The internet social environment in China is not the best. A lot of c-netizen are quite toxic. With the look like CFY, he got and is still getting attacks like ugly, wasting his moms gene, etc, not to mention his brother. It is actually good for Chen Yu Ang himself to stay away from the show business.

You really have to have a strong heart if u want to stay in the front of the spotlight. I saw in some interview from youtube, CFY mentioned that he never actively searches the names of his parents in internet and now also seldom searches his own name. A smart move. 

• Like 2

he is now between a boy and a man, an attractive age. :-) 

btw, for some moments i thought i saw Chris Wu. lol.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

His mother’s dramas that I watched most of the time she was the second female lead. The ones that really nice were with Steve Ma-Vivian Chen and Steve Ma-Kathy Chow, forget the titles....

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, cenching said:

His mother’s dramas that I watched most of the time she was the second female lead. The ones that really nice were with Steve Ma-Vivian Chen and Steve Ma-Kathy Chow, forget the titles....

Yes, all those Qioung Yao romance dramas. lol. This famous writer and producer lady does have good taste at choosing her FLs. All Qioung Yao ladys are memorablely pretty. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, nnnju said:

agree. They two actually look quite different.

@epinklynactually if u click the link above provided by @pad-hari

http://www.wailaike.net/news-1177525-0.html

the last few pics are about his brother, u will see. :-P

Thx @nnnjuAh his brother is ChenYuAng i thought just 2 words Chen Yuang. Yes his brother more look like his father CKG.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, nnnju said:

he is now between a boy and a man, an attractive age. :-) 

btw, for some moments i thought i saw Chris Wu. lol.

yes I think his appearance resembles Kris Wu and Dylan Wang, but each of them has their uniqueness to differentiate.

• Like 2

This is the Secret Fruit Event, CFY with his mom, and Ou Yang NaNa with her mom too, there were discussion about CFY diet back then, he lost 32 kg when he went to USA for study. 

• Like 3

21 hours ago, nnnju said:

Yes, all those Qioung Yao romance dramas. lol. This famous writer and producer lady does have good taste at choosing her FLs. All Qioung Yao ladys are memorablely pretty. 

Qiong Yao is famous lols.... i really need to look up on it then lols :D 

one of the most famous adaption was Huan Zu GeGe which propeller Ruby Lin, Vicky Zhao Wei and Fan Bing Bing into star dom.....

• Like 3

14 hours ago, angelangie said:

Qiong Yao is famous lols.... i really need to look up on it then lols :D 

one of the most famous adaption was Huan Zu GeGe which propeller Ruby Lin, Vicky Zhao Wei and Fan Bing Bing into star dom.....

Till now, there are pretty much three generations of Qiong Yao ladies already. First generation: Brigitte Lin Qing Xia, Lin Feng-Jiao, etc. Second generation: Chen Hong, Vivian Chen De Rong, etc. Third generation: Vicky Zhao Wei, Ruby Lin Xin Ru, Fan Bing Bing, etc. Most of them have kids already but not many adult kids follow their mothers path. I'm happy to see CFY be the different one. :-) btw, I'm looking forward to see Zhao Wei's girl on the screen in the future. She has totally her mother's eyes. super cute~~

• Like 3

Yeah they are so resemble to each other, got the acting skill too, one time can be sweet one and one time can be an arrogant as**ole too LOL, just like Chen Hong's roles.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Who is this child? Is it Chen Yu Ang?

0013729e78490ec45fbb16.jpg

is this one of the recent picture? if yes i can only say the mother is still as pretty