[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is Arthur Farewell Post about Ever Night on his Weibo. Rally admired his maturity and profesionalism on the set, willing to listen and learn from his senior, wishing Arthur CFY always keep down t

Happy Chinese New Year 2562 My Friends    Our Arthur take a selfie with his mom  greeting everyone a Happy Chinese New Year.  

I've also discussed this with my friend , after I've heard about this. If this is true, then it will make CFY grows more mature and stronger. Hopefully, he'll be able to overcome this, as well as bigg

On 1/9/2019 at 2:26 PM, epinklyn said:

Oh ya i forgot that Ever Night wrapped up on early Feb 2018, and it aired on October 31st, 2018, so yeah he got around 4-5 months resting before LoA started filming. Dont know exactly when LoA started filming though.

You can see in here, see the difference.

Not shaking

Shaking

And here, watch NQ after princess leave her.

See this Instagram video by @oerhath

Ahhhh I seee

Yeah, you're right. I think he does it naturally and he probably doesnt even realize it himself. Isnt that the director's job to tell him? Let's just hope that he or his dad/management realize that and tell him about it. 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 2

Yeah at first i thought he was feeling cold, since the shooting area covered with snow. But then i saw the Franic commercial so hmmm it must be a habit or like you said, he doesnt even realize it LOL. Yeah i hope we will not see it again in LoA or other commercial ad :D

I think after LoA wrapped, the upcoming schedule will be movie With You right? 

• LOL 2
13 hours ago, epinklyn said:

I think after LoA wrapped, the upcoming schedule will be movie With You right? 

Hmmmm .. I think I read somewhere that he shot With You before LoA, but I'm not sure ..since I also read somewhere else that he was idle at that time. We'll see

• Like 1
1 hour ago, rhaps said:

Hmmmm .. I think I read somewhere that he shot With You before LoA, but I'm not sure ..since I also read somewhere else that he was idle at that time. We'll see

Ah if that was true then omg CFY, he was not wasting idle time LOL. 

• LOL 2

How many "WITH YOU"'s????? Is this the movie version of the one LHR's drama version???? ***Scratching head***

Since I like both of them now, I don't want to miss any of their upcoming projects and also I don't want to compare their works.  Both of them are different in their own aspects.  CFY has just started as career, there is so much scope for improvement.  But he did really well in EN. 

can someone clarify if they are same?

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, pad-hari said:

How many "WITH YOU"'s????? Is this the movie version of the one LHR's drama version???? ***Scratching head***

Since I like both of them now, I don't want to miss any of their upcoming projects and also I don't want to compare their works.  Both of them are different in their own aspects.  CFY has just started as career, there is so much scope for improvement.  But he did really well in EN. 

Yesssss, they both are the same With You :D

I am also the same with you, like CFY and LHR, they both are talented in different aspect, yet they both has the same talent in entertainment world especially acting. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, pad-hari said:

The 1st With You is a drama, 20 (? Sorry forgot) episodes, by LHR. It's already aired and completed.

The 2nd With You is the same story, but it's a movie version, starred by CFY. It hasnt been aired yet .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
12 hours ago, angelangie said:

@@ OMG that is alot lols and i need to take out 20kg !!!! ><"

Couple months ago for achieveing ideal posture for my sis in law wedding, i also struggle to loose some weight, but finally i succesfully lose 8 kg in about 6-7 months, that time i didnt know about CFY, and now after i know him, it gives me more spirit that i can be like him! More healthy life, not just losing weight. So i believe you can do it too @angelangie!

One of many reasons that i chose him as my idol is his healthy life goals, something positive that decent to be followed.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2