Quantcast
angelangie

[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

@angelangie No i just browsing about CFY, CKG n CH, and when comes to image, i saw this, dont exactly the date or year though... But i think it is an old photo, now CH is look much older n gain some weight. 

I just curious was that Chen Yu Ang or not, quite good looking.

• Like 2

On 12/14/2018 at 7:05 AM, angelangie said:

is this one of the recent picture? if yes i can only say the mother is still as pretty

Not sure about it. But the boy is definitely not CFY. At that age he was still a cute chubby boy. :-)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

19 minutes ago, nnnju said:

Not sure about it. But the boy is definitely not CFY. At that age he was still a cute chubby boy. :-)

most probably not him....as he was pretty chubby back then.....

• LOL 1

In the EN post thread, as expected, there are a lot of discussion about the NQ/SS and NQ/MSS storylines. I found it very interesting. At the same time i found less people mentioning the acting of CFY here. Of course, his acting definitely strictly follows the directors instruction but still there is one very special trait about CFY: he could have chemistry with nearly everybody!

The reason of the division between CPs is fundamentally because he looks good with both girls. Actually i even feel the stange chemistry between him and Ye Hong Yu and the tension between him and the princess, not to mention his natural interaction with Chen PiPi, Chao Xiao Shu, his master Yan Se, etc. The only established actor i could remember to have this kind of trait is Hu Ge. 

The chemistry is such an uncatchable thing that you can not have it by learning or training. There are so many good actors out there, superb acting skills yet from time to time you still feel sth is missing or just simply out of the place when it comes to romance or bunding moments. 

I am really looking forward to CFYs next project. I wish to see him to explore this side of him and have a bright future in his acting career.

• Like 4

Yeahhhh i agree with you, i officialy become his fans since Ever Night, can't believe that he was only 17 when shooting it.

He portrayed NQ beautifully and just exact like I imagine in the novel. He has all, the arrogant, the cuteness, the silly, the smart, the caring and the coldblooded of a Ning Que. Each of it perfectly interpreted with other cast. He has million expression! And the chemistry yes yes yes indeed! He has the gift!

Btw @angelangie, maybe you can add some NQ and Secret Fruit images in the first page, so people easily know him from the character he played. Just a thought. Thx!

• Like 3

Exactly, with such a rare gift, plus his look and family background, honestly speaking, as long as he holds a right attitude, he could really go higher und futher on the road to be a good actor. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, epinklyn said:

Yeahhhh i agree with you, i officialy become his fans since Ever Night, can't believe that he was only 17 when shooting it.

He portrayed NQ beautifully and just exact like I imagine in the novel. He has all, the arrogant, the cuteness, the silly, the smart, the caring and the coldblooded of a Ning Que. Each of it perfectly interpreted with other cast. He has million expression! And the chemistry yes yes yes indeed! He has the gift!

Btw @angelangie, maybe you can add some NQ and Secret Fruit images in the first page, so people easily know him from the character he played. Just a thought. Thx!

huh what secret fruit images? 

093712.23816988_620X620.jpg

I like this version more. It is a youth movie. He and Ou Yang Na Na look really good together. As I said, he could have chemistry with anyone. lol.

• Like 2

Found it on youtube. If it is against any policy here, please let me know and I'll delete it.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Yeah i also watch it on youtube LOL, he was so skinny there.

yes, he looks younger and skinnier in Mi Guo. Glad he is working on his muscle. Read somewhere he and Bai Jing Ting (another young actor i have high anticipation too) are gym buddies. They worked out together in the same gym. lol.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, nnnju said:

yes, he looks younger and skinnier in Mi Guo. Glad he is working on his muscle. Read somewhere he and Bai Jing Ting (another young actor i have high anticipation too) are gym buddies. They worked out together in the same gym. lol.

Yeah the look that would never be expected to be NQ right LOL!

I hope he will continue to gym, but not for achieving buff body LOL, because his face is small :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Hmmmm I prefer simpler front page and keep the page updated ....I will update the drama links when I'm done with all my travel so that his page starter is also link to all his drama thread and I will also be updating the drama page to actually to link right back to Arthur thread here too.....I have tons more of screen cap of Arthur in my computer of his appearance of ningque 

I just dobt have the times to post everything as yet lols

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

Hmmmm I prefer simpler front page and keep the page updated ....I will update the drama links when I'm done with all my travel so that his page starter is also link to all his drama thread and I will also be updating the drama page to actually to link right back to Arthur thread here too.....I have tons more of screen cap of Arthur in my computer of his appearance of ningque 

I just dobt have the times to post everything as yet lols

This is good as well @angelangie, you do it 慢慢, enjoy your travel chinggu!

• LOL 1

On 12/17/2018 at 9:58 PM, epinklyn said:

ohhh, well just keep enjoying then LOLs...:blush: accompany with novel dan series yeahhh not bad...

dont even have times for myself lols......so no times to read lols

linkage all done :) 

now the page starter just need to be constantly updated.....maybe someone who is good with collage can combine him in his modern look together with his period look....i see if i can dig up some of my skill again lols :D 

• Like 1