[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

3 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Yeah i want to join, do you have anything to say to him? I will add yours, i think i will write it in english, completely blank if i have to write in hanzi :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for the offer! I can't suggest anything at the moment, but l will let you know if I can think of something!

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, caranita said:

Thanks for the offer! I can't suggest anything at the moment, but l will let you know if I can think of something!

Okeeyyy let me know, just a thought for him, so he know that we really care for him, the postcard gift is bonus yeahhh.

• Like 2

Another article 

【陈飞宇晒帅气写真,天生长了一张“初恋脸”,多亏长得像妈妈陈红】

https://my.mbd.baidu.com/ejss682?f=cp&u=46af3119d3d6919f

Chen Feiyu is handsome and handsome, and he grows a "first love face", thanks to his mother Chen Hong.

Recently, Chen Feiyu has produced a handsome portrait of a "Pink Boy" on his personal social platform, and has a text: Run 2, Chen Feiyu in the photo, wearing a pink shirt, doing various expressions on the camera, funny, selling Meng Grimace, handsome face, handsome facial features, palm-sized face, the sky grows a "first love face", handsome and unforgettable, but Chen Feiyu even so handsome photos, netizen's comments There are very few, it seems that it does not match his fame. It is reasonable to say that Chen Feiyu has experienced the baptism of the entertainment industry in the past two years, and has exposed a lot of it, plus a well-known star second generation. However, it seems that people have never gone up in popularity. It is said that there is a value in the value of the face, and now the popularity of the entertainment circle is also there. However, compared with the popularity of other entertainment, Chen Feiyu is very different.

Chen Feiyu wants to "Ben 2". He just spent his 19th birthday in the last two days. The 19-year-old star II has gradually "surfaced" in the entertainment industry. His parents are heavyweights in the entertainment industry. Master director, one is a well-known actress, producer. A few years ago, the couple did not allow Chen Feiyu to have too much exposure in the entertainment industry. It is estimated that he did not want his son to be infected with the "bad habits" of the entertainment industry. After all, the entertainment circle is so complicated, Chen Feiyu does not need children like ordinary stars. That kind of hard work, in fact, with the influence of Chen Kaige and Chen Hong in the entertainment circle, it is possible to take a route like Fan Bingbing’s younger brother Fan Wei and participate in a popular variety show, so that the popularity is very fast, and the popularity is also fast. Faster, but from the current point of view, Chen Kaige and Chen Hong did not design their son to go this way. For Chen Kaige, the son wants to be a popular actor, it is estimated that only the problem of time will be red sooner or later.

Chen Kaige and Chen Hong in the entertainment network's contacts and influence, simply say Chen Hongneng paper, Chen Kaige can direct the director, that is, the couple prepare a movie, let the son starred, so Chen Feiyu can quickly become famous, just Chen Kaige Chen Hong didn't seem to want his son to be so fast, but everything was in the hands of the couple. The main purpose now is to temper his son. When Chen Kaige makes a movie, he takes his son to study, learn more about filmmaking, and let his son learn to perform professionally. These are all in the design of Chen Kaige and Chen Hong. When the son grows up, when everything is ready, Chen Kaige and Chen Hong will "start" with his son, so look at Chen Feiyu, who is not eager to become famous, not worried, and has no parents at home. Panic. And with his face value and body, becoming a popular actor is really a matter of time. In time, Chen Kaige can hold a red son with one hand.

In addition to the influence of his parents, Chen Feiyu began to contact more film and television crews and has been filming. Last year, he starred in "The Night", which was the first starring work after he officially entered the entertainment circle. And in the play is really a star to hold the moon, a bunch of old bones are playing for him. How much can be seen, these old bones are willing to make green leaves for Chen Feiyu, in fact, to Chen Kaige, Chen Hong "face." However, the words are coming back. Chen Feiyu’s face value is like a mother Chen Hong. It can even be said that it combines the advantages of Chen Kaige and Chen Hong. As the saying goes, the dragon’s son is born and the phoenix, the son of the mouse is born to play. Dong, Chen Feiyu is born to eat the bowl of entertainment, parents are the big guys in the entertainment circle, it is estimated that after he graduated from school, he will become the darling of the film and television circle.

• Like 3

Another article 

【陈飞宇晒帅气写真,天生长了一张“初恋脸”,多亏长得像妈妈陈红】

https://my.mbd.baidu.com/ejss682?f=cp&u=46af3119d3d6919f

Thank you so much, @epinklyn! I love it that we don't have too many news or articles about CFY, but the few that come are very interesting to read. Just as we suspect, CKG shows his sons his work, so they can observe the actual nature of movie making and entertainment industry in general, and they can make an informed decision whether they want to be part of it. 

He just updated his IG. Really really he chose that picture instead of front size angle and give caption "cloud", so ambiguous!

Ahhh... so those are really his birthday celebration pictures! I thought they were from previous years. Doesn't it seem like he's finished shooting his part? If so, it's pretty fast! But let's see where LHR is nowadays LOL. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, caranita said:

Thank you so much, @epinklyn! I love it that we don't have too many news or articles about CFY, but the few that come are very interesting to read. Just as we suspect, CKG shows his sons his work, so they can observe the actual nature of movie making and entertainment industry in general, and they can make an informed decision whether they want to be part of it. 

Ahhh... so those are really his birthday celebration pictures! I thought they were from previous years. Doesn't it seem like he's finished shooting his part? If so, it's pretty fast! But let's see where LHR is nowadays LOL. 

Yes you are right, he is really educated and trained to be a hardworking young man and you cant get something easily although you have the access to open the door. This is what makes me really admire Chen Family.

I think the bday pictures dont mean that he has finished the shooting, maybe he just spend few hours or minutes to take pictures and blow the candles and eat the cake LOL, a really really simple bday party, well maybe can not be called as a party, only celebration. Oh well.

• Like 3

Article from August Chang An the author of The Best of Us Zhen Hua Trilogy.

"The best of us" exposure special series Chen Feiyu He Lan is full of youthfulness"

August Changan Interprets "The Best of Us"

"The "Best of Us" is not a past tense, it is always in the ongoing and future times." Recently, the youth campus movie "Best of Us" starring Chen Feiyu and He Lanju exposed a "one The book and our ten-year special edition, the original author of the novel, August Changan, said in the special edition. The special feature reviews the "Best of Us" from the serialization of the web to the publication to the production of the online drama, and the film will be on the big screen. "The Best of Us" tells the people and things that are cherished in youth. From the birth to the present nine years, more and more people feel the same when they recall their youth.

The movie version of "The Best of Us" will also be officially released this summer. This is also the first work in Chang'an "Zhenhua Trilogy" that was adapted into a movie in August.

In August, Changan shared his understanding of "Yu Yu Huai"

August Changan Detective Movie: Youthful and pleasing to the eye

The film "Best of Us" was officially launched last summer. At the end of the filming, the original author, Changan, also made a special trip to the scene. In the special edition, we can see that a scene from Chang’an to visit the class in August is a very important drama in the novel—Yu Huai belt planted their own small trees in the late autumn highland. The film version also faithfully restored this classic scene in the novel. After seeing the scene on the spot, Changan said in August: "It is even more beautiful than the scene of the late autumn highland I imagined." In August, Changan repeatedly raised his own camera and recorded the beautiful picture of Yu Yuhuai. When she finally took photos with the actors, her face also raised a sweet smile.

"The Best of Us" has been around for nine years since its inception. The story of Yu and Yu Huai has touched many readers and audiences. After seeing Chen Feiyu and He Lanjia’s interpretation at the scene, Changan also affirmed the two actors in August: “It’s really pleasing to the eye, this youthfulness, natural temperament, it’s very good.” She also I gave the two actors the original novel "The Best of Us" with their own words and blessings, hoping that they will go forward on the road of youth.

In the special edition, in August, Changan also interpret his own feelings of "sorrowfulness". She thinks that this is actually a very good state of life, because "there is no meaning when you put it down, there should be a flaw in the person's heart." Yu Huai’s things, dreams, people who can’t get it, or a period of regret in life, is a state of being alive.”

In August, Changan shared the feeling of seeing the actors.

"The best of us" is the time of progress and the future

Since serialization in 2010, "Best of Us" has accompanied many readers through their youth, and the story of Yu Huai has also taken root in the hearts of 80 and 90. The special edition also excerpts the feelings of some netizens about this story. Some people say: "The best of us is the true youth. Maybe the people at that time are no longer, but the feeling of that time, the goodness of the time, forever I will never forget." Some people also miss: "Oh, simple, every little secret action seems to find the corresponding frame in youth. Missing the best of us in the best time."

So how do you understand the "best of us" as the original author? August Changan said: "I don't think there is anything really 'best', although the story is called 'the best of us', but I hope that 'the best of us' is not a past, it is always going on In the future, you can grasp what is your best time. I hope it is a continuous state."

As August Changan said, nothing is truly "best", so the story of Yu and Yu Huai has continued, from novels to online dramas, and now to the big screen for the first time. The film version of "The Best of Us" is still about the story of high school students and Yu Huai who became friends because of their names at the time of enrollment. Only this time, Chen Feiyu and He Lanjiao interpret the best teenagers and the best girls. At the time of the filming, both were 18- and nine-year-old, and they were similar in age to the characters in the film. It is also because of their "being youthful" that they have the "time of progress" of Yu Huai and Yu.

In the summer of this year, let us walk into the theater and meet again with "The Best of Us."

---------

Since it was Zhen Hua Trilogy, so if this 1st story succeed, then we will have two more movies? :love: please please make it happen, and dont change the actor again for the next two sequel. Finger crossed!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, mei2018 said:

I wonder what does he think these pictures represented.-_-

The beauty of Beijing around his neighborhood maybe :P, he want to tell that he already back to Beijing, hmmmm i think he is more careful choosing what to post on Instagram, since his international partner or coworker are in Instagram. So his instagram is more like an art gallery.

• Like 2