[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

HI LADIES!!

Thank you allll for the aaaalll the cool stuff posted here! Thanks for translation @mei2018 -- I agree with you and epinklyn that the interviewer was probably his friend, that everytime he tried to seriously answer, he fell about laughing instead :lol:. I now want to know if the interview had finally taken place at all, and if so where would we read it. 

The basketball court video... WOW! What a long shot! We know he loves basketball, and apparently he does pretty good in that. 

I'm so happy we're getting a steady stream of CFY stuff this past couple of weeks. Do you remember the photoshoot videos I posted some time ago? I believe some of the photos that have been coming out now (him with white outfit) are from it. 

3 hours ago, epinklyn said:

CFY for Dior Autumn Mens Wear 2019

6ye69qns6cecl7qo4qty5img9.jpg

I really like his hairstyle here. I think he looks really handsome and mature with such hairstyle. Boy loves his bangs, though, which makes him look like a teenager. Yes, I know he still IS a teenager B).

28 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

So he went to chengdu for Dior event :wub:

When is the Dior event? I guess we can expect more pictures on the way, right? Hurrah! Random comment: he seems to genuinely like his Dior man-purse, since he wears it everywhere. TBH, I hate that bag hahahah... it just looks weird, it's a little small to carry all the stuff that men perhaps need to bring with them, like their wallet, water bottle, phone charger. I dunno, maybe I'm just too used to the postman bags or backpacks. Whatever works for him :)

CFY is cute with glasses, but the ones he's wearing in the pictures don't really suit his face shape IMO.  I'd prefer him with a Clark Kent style rim.

4 hours ago, epinklyn said:

img-04283378ad99e2f046095dd4762fd176.jpg

.As a crazy cat lady, I so love this picture! What a beautiful cat. The cat's probably a pro model, since it looks right on the camera and is so in-sync with CYF. Although to this day nothing beats Luna the demon cat :lol:.

BTW, I notice that CFY makes sure his legs are covered. He was full clad when playing basketball, and wore leggings behind his torn & worn jeans.

• LOL 1

27 minutes ago, caranita said:

I'm so happy we're getting a steady stream of CFY stuff this past couple of weeks. Do you remember the photoshoot videos I posted some time ago? I believe some of the photos that have been coming out now (him with white outfit) are from it. 

yeahhh i remembered! it turns out for the NeufMode photoshoot rite, awesome pics n video!

dont forget, tomorrow on 23rd we will have the launching of BOBOSNAP X CFY and on 25th My Best Summer Conference Press!

I really love all Dior, Bobosnap and NeufMode photoshoot! his hair style is so mature! our lil brother has grown up LOL

31 minutes ago, caranita said:

.As a crazy cat lady, I so love this picture! What a beautiful cat. The cat's probably a pro model, since it looks right on the camera and is so in-sync with CYF. Although to this day nothing beats Luna the demon cat :lol:.

Luna has the scariest and sharpest staring LOL

32 minutes ago, caranita said:

BTW, I notice that CFY makes sure his legs are covered. He was full clad when playing basketball, and wore leggings behind his torn & worn jeans

in other video, I think in Ever Night era, he was only wearing shorts, maybe depends on the location, outdoor or indoor?

3 minutes ago, mei2018 said:

I agree that this glasses do not suit him. May be he should wear one with out thick upper frame.

yeah the frame made him like he has double thick eyebrow right? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, caranita said:

BTW, I notice that CFY makes sure his legs are covered. He was full clad when playing basketball, and wore leggings behind his torn & worn jeans.

Oh do you mean beside playing basket, he also wearing legging to cover his leg from his ripped jeans? Dont know whether this Amiri Jeans has a built in clothes or he wore a legging inside his jeans. 

Credit as tagged.

4vrswggewyf1quzbdfhu4ycg9.jpg

Hello sisters :wub:

img-686323b77baec09594efb83c3d8ad485.jpg

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, epinklyn said:

dont forget, tomorrow on 23rd we will have the launching of BOBOSNAP X CFY and on 25th My Best Summer Conference Press!

Can't wait! Especially My Best Summer press con :w00t:

1 hour ago, epinklyn said:

Oh do you mean beside playing basket, he also wearing legging to cover his leg from his ripped jeans? Dont know whether this Amiri Jeans has a built in clothes or he wore a legging inside his jeans. 

Thanks for the clarification dear :blush:

The glasses seem to be in fashion now, because I've seen several celebs wearing it. Is it possible that they're also fm Dior? So as the brand ambassador CFY must wear them occasionally.

12 hours ago, caranita said:

The glasses seem to be in fashion now, because I've seen several celebs wearing it. Is it possible that they're also fm Dior? So as the brand ambassador CFY must wear them occasionally.

It is not Dior but Gentle Monster. So it was fashion glasses not for Myopia?

Credit Arthur_FashionCosmos.

32xcs56o090jofi5a2bx5vekw.jpg

Gentle Monster ELL H 01

m-ELL-H-01-1.jpg