[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

1 hour ago, epinklyn said:

CFY join his weibo group chat just now for saying thank you to his fans for the bday wishes

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4358987915722443/4358993147724368

3v0z5aw94e5a8920ha6dtb3zx.jpg

Thanks @epinklyn! Oh wow, he made an effort to join the group chat AND spoke to his fans. He sounds sleepy, but who wouldn't? I live in NZ and it's 7:30's am here, so that means it's around 3:30 am in China. Either he got up early or they were still shooting in the those wee hours (I won't be surprised if it's the latter, as they don't have much time to shoot the anthology movie).

1 hour ago, epinklyn said:

Here is your morning call/alarm :rolleyes::wub:

LOL, I will never be able to get awake with this kind of morning call! His voice is so soothing I'll continue sleeping, lulled by his pleasant tone :D.

4 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Hide contents

Screenshot-20190408-233605-Weibo-Intl.jp

I'm impressed with this greeting, using the titles of his dramas and movies! Creative fans! :) 

PS. Apparently Song Yiren was one of the first who greeted him on Weibo!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Article about 19 year old CFY, they mention something about Ever Night, maybe assumption from the writer.

【19岁陈飞宇感慨时光飞逝,马上奔二心情复杂,宁缺你好傲娇】

https://rl.mbd.baidu.com/db6ekox?f=cp&u=1445eb4728c87c43

19-year-old Chen Feiyu feels that time flies, and immediately rushes to the second mood is complex, rather than you are good and proud

Lead: In the photo, he is wearing a pink strip shirt, youthful and funny. It’s so sweet that people want to take a bite.

The fresh clothes are angry and the young man returns.

What a beautiful picture.

The entertainment circle produces such stories every day. The launch of every star is approaching to a younger age. Some people have amazing talents, such as Jay Chou and Hu Yanbin. Some people rely on a good shape, good education, relying on the strong relationship of family C to debut. Don't mention any fairness, and those who make fair assumptions are the ones who don't have a path to success.

Open Baidu App to see more picturesOpen Baidu App to see more pictures

In the market competition, the background is also a symbol of strength. Conversely, even if the background is amazing, resources are all right, no red ending is no good. For example, Sister Jing Tian, the big card to her to do with the number of plays is still not fire, which has become her label. And Chen Feiyu, in a similar environment, he has seized all opportunities.

The first starring TV series "The Night" left a deep impression on the audience. Ning lacks the value of the face, the acting skills, and the support of many old bones, complete an incredible journey. Originally this was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, but opt-out at the peak because he had more important things to do. For example, continue to hone your strength. Although many fans regret that the character image that has been identified is difficult to change. But who said this is not Chen Feiyu and his team's cleverness.

If the man of "Night" 2 surpasses Chen Feiyu's performance, his withdrawal can be seen as a clear understanding of the self. This possibility is small, but it exists. Or, if it is not surpassed, then everyone's recognition of Chen Feiyu will be a step higher. No matter what the situation, for Chen Feiyu not to pick up the "Night" 2 choice, is full of wisdom and vision.

The reason why the classic is classic, because it can not be copied, it is difficult to transcend, so leaving blanks and assumptions to have a room for aftertaste. Whether Chen Feiyu’s "Night" is a classic production, it will take time to verify. And, the other "The Night" will be followed by comparison. Any good or bad is a conclusion drawn through comparison. The Chen Feiyu team seems to be very confident.

It's hard to imagine that this is a state of mind that an 18-year-old can have. Of course, he should be thankful for his strong and mature team behind him. However, watching Chen Feiyu made a mistake at the awards ceremony, we will feel so cute.

"In the process of my growth, I have always wanted to be a stronger person." Chen Feiyu said to Chen Kaige, "Dad, I hope that two years later, or a few years later, others can say, I am your father. Later, he quickly changed his mouth and said, "No, no, others can say, you are Chen Feiyu and his father."

The urgency of his inner desire for success can be clearly felt. In the beginning, I benefited from my father's aura and hoped that my father would be proud of him in the future. Young people have such ambition and arrogance, which is very enjoyable.

In 2019, Chen Feiyu was only 19 years old. However, the young man was slightly sad in his happiness. Today (April 9) is Chen Feiyu’s birthday. He wrote on his personal social media: “Hurry up!” Hearing this tone, he didn’t know what it was like to run around! Would you rather know that you are so arrogant? But now Sang Sang is carrying out "The Night" 2 in full swing, and you are free to contact us.

In Chen Feiyu's self-portrait, the face of collagen is enviable.

In the photo, he wore a pink strip shirt, youthful and funny. It’s so sweet that people want to take a bite.

The first shot of the four consecutive shots is still tight, and a big white tooth is super eye-catching. The second one started his cute and sultry performance, and his hands were the most grimace in his mouth, but the value was still unstoppable! The third one is so cute, when I mutter my mouth and close my eyes, do you want to kiss? Rest assured, fans have secretly kissed you a hundred! The fourth shy look is super nice, this small public move you are sure not to consider the Jiugongge business model?

Looking at this group of photos full of youth is really very emotional. Time is easy to be old, if it is the time of the sun, why bother to cover up. It’s so good to sway your own charm like this. Young people want to mature quickly. Older people, envy their former self. In any case, in the face of time, everyone is equal, and at the best moment, everyone is unique.

Chen Feiyu’s father, Chen Kaige, is a famous director. His mother Chen Hong is a very old actor. Being able to educate such a good child is extremely enviable. I hope that Chen Fei will be able to perform every role and vividly color his life in the future art road, just like his own ambition . Live out beyond the father's wonderful.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Let's win Arthur's handwritten blessing Postcard from Dun Huang! Compete with millions of weibo :phew:

Screenshot-20190410-061505-Weibo-Intl.jp

AAHH... saw the postcard picture on Twitter, and I was wondering what's that about. What a clever thing to do, not only the winner can get CFY's autograph, but the winner will also feels like CFY personally sent the postcard to him/her! I love the idea, and the postcard is very pretty (I love sketches). Oh well, I don't have a weibo account, so good luck to the competing ones! Are you planning to join, @epinklyn?

• Like 2