[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

43 minutes ago, mei2018 said:

:heart: Wow! Great pictures and great VDO. I feel that he looks more and more handsome in each magazine shooting! 555

Yessss yesss ultimate handsome and gentleman indeed! 

April 23rd! :love: cant waitttt! So happy we have so many news about him pics n video!

1o7ursjsy3rdduzwv2c15aprp.jpg

2itod26xh6e1doifsw81av4qi.jpg

7grau4kkx302afp2o8yru22fn.jpg

Screenshot-20190418-202146-Weibo-Intl.jp

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

Oh Arthur..,, why are you so cute.... 

“what”

written just like a boy to his mom/friend :D

LOL dont know what exactly the meaning of his caption "what" maybe he just want to say the shoe has dalmatians pattern. He is really unpredictable.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Interviewer: Could you please share with us what is you expectation of the role?

CFY: Wait a minute! Laugh...

Can you ask one more time? I feel like I am in a fake interview..Laugh

Interviewer: Could you please share with us what is you expectation of the role?

CFY: Umm... In fact this time, I.... laugh

Interviewer: WHAT is you expectation of the role?

CFY: . laugh

Note: I guess that the interviewer is someone who is close to him. May be one of his friends.

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, mei2018 said:

CFY: Wait a minute! Laugh...

Can you ask one more time? I feel like I am in a fake interview..Laugh

CFY: Umm... In fact this time, I.... laugh

Interviewer: WHAT is you expectation of the role?

CFY: . laugh

Note: I guess that the interviewer is someone who is close to him. May be one of his friends.

Ah thx a lot @mei2018! Yes, at first i thought that they asked something the hillarious for him, that made him keep laughing, and after i understand it, hmmmm LOL, what happened with him, that serious question, i think you are right! He was asked by someone close to him, maybe his manager or his agent, still curious though! Thx again Mei!