[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

Confirmed, three of them using VIP airport access.

【陈凯歌一家三口近照曝光,全家人穿着朴素却难挡星范】

https://rl.mbd.baidu.com/k1zp98x?f=cp&u=c1334673eb5c78ed

Chen Kaige's family of three recent exposures, the whole family dressed in plain but difficult to stop the star

In today's entertainment circle, there are many stars and two generations, which are very popular with the public. The second generation of the star has not yet debuted. It is already eye-catching, not to mention the survival in the entertainment circle. Chen Feiyu, the son of director Chen Kaige, has received a lot of attention from everyone. Especially after he appeared in some film and television works, it is even more numerous, and the popularity is still high.

I believe that there are such excellent sons, Chen Kaige and Chen Hong are also very gratified. On April 10, the media took a recent photo of Chen Kaige’s family of three. It is reported that Chen Kaige’s family was rare at the airport. Fitted, three people appeared in the VIP channel of the airport, and the family of three was also very low-key, and people around them did not seem to find them.

In the photo, Chen Kaige wears a blue sports top with black sweatpants and a black sports cap. The whole person looks sporty and very fashionable, while his wife Chen Hong is wearing a black down jacket. Jeans, wearing a scarf and sunglasses, wrapped themselves very tight, but Chen Hong's dress on the day is indeed somewhat ordinary.

If someone else passes by her, I will not find it is Chen Hong, and their son Chen Feiyu is closely behind him. On the same day, Chen Feiyu wore a black down vest with a white sweater and worn it on his head. A black wool cap is also relatively simple to wear. It seems that Chen Kaige and Chen Hong’s teaching to Chen Feiyu on weekdays is to ask him to be simple.

However, from the photos, Chen Feiyu does not seem to be very spiritual. It may be that the plane is tired. However, even if the three people are wearing plain, they are still difficult to stop. If they can be a star, they will shine more than ordinary people. Even The three people are very low-key and simple, but they can also feel that they are walking with the wind. The combination of a family of three is really unusual.

Seeing the group photo of the three people, it is also unreasonable to think that there is a chance to see Chen Hong and Chen Feiyu fit in Chen Kaige's works in the future. I believe that it will definitely be very attractive, so let's look forward to it!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Confirmed, three of them using VIP airport access.

【陈凯歌一家三口近照曝光,全家人穿着朴素却难挡星范】

https://rl.mbd.baidu.com/k1zp98x?f=cp&u=c1334673eb5c78ed

Chen Kaige's family of three recent exposures, the whole family dressed in plain but difficult to stop the star

In today's entertainment circle, there are many stars and two generations, which are very popular with the public. The second generation of the star has not yet debuted. It is already eye-catching, not to mention the survival in the entertainment circle. Chen Feiyu, the son of director Chen Kaige, has received a lot of attention from everyone. Especially after he appeared in some film and television works, it is even more numerous, and the popularity is still high.

I believe that there are such excellent sons, Chen Kaige and Chen Hong are also very gratified. On April 10, the media took a recent photo of Chen Kaige’s family of three. It is reported that Chen Kaige’s family was rare at the airport. Fitted, three people appeared in the VIP channel of the airport, and the family of three was also very low-key, and people around them did not seem to find them.

In the photo, Chen Kaige wears a blue sports top with black sweatpants and a black sports cap. The whole person looks sporty and very fashionable, while his wife Chen Hong is wearing a black down jacket. Jeans, wearing a scarf and sunglasses, wrapped themselves very tight, but Chen Hong's dress on the day is indeed somewhat ordinary.

If someone else passes by her, I will not find it is Chen Hong, and their son Chen Feiyu is closely behind him. On the same day, Chen Feiyu wore a black down vest with a white sweater and worn it on his head. A black wool cap is also relatively simple to wear. It seems that Chen Kaige and Chen Hong’s teaching to Chen Feiyu on weekdays is to ask him to be simple.

However, from the photos, Chen Feiyu does not seem to be very spiritual. It may be that the plane is tired. However, even if the three people are wearing plain, they are still difficult to stop. If they can be a star, they will shine more than ordinary people. Even The three people are very low-key and simple, but they can also feel that they are walking with the wind. The combination of a family of three is really unusual.

Seeing the group photo of the three people, it is also unreasonable to think that there is a chance to see Chen Hong and Chen Feiyu fit in Chen Kaige's works in the future. I believe that it will definitely be very attractive, so let's look forward to it!

Thanks for the articles @epinklyn! Yeah, of course this family can afford VIP access, but they're still very low key. They probably needed to take the less-accessible route so CFY didn't need to put on a mask. I still ask myself why Chinese celebrities need to cover their faces, and how the heck the media still recognize them.

Many people seem to notice that CFY looks tired. He probably needs a little break. On the other hand, he's been more productive in social media lately, especially Instagram. Although the pictures seem so random that they're like riddles LOL.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, caranita said:

Thanks for the articles @epinklyn! Yeah, of course this family can afford VIP access, but they're still very low key. They probably needed to take the less-accessible route so CFY didn't need to put on a mask. I still ask myself why Chinese celebrities need to cover their faces, and how the heck the media still recognize them.

Many people seem to notice that CFY looks tired. He probably needs a little break. On the other hand, he's been more productive in social media lately, especially Instagram. Although the pictures seem so random that they're like riddles LOL.

Yes he looks so tired, dont know what kind of story is he got in the anthology movie, maybe a lot of script or many action scenes, and he must be had learned those all the times. Hopefully his hardwork pays off, well every hard work is always worth it. Cant wait! 

Yeah the media and fans are too expert for recognizing people with masks hahaha, only mask and hat, and maybe plus glasses what is so difficult about it LOL. The height and the clothes, they are just too visible woth bare eyes :phew:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, caranita said:

All the pictures that he posted must be secret code.LOL 

We have to crack it in order to understand. :P

• LOL 2

12 minutes ago, mei2018 said:

Yep! That one.

I like it.They both look good. They look like ordinary kids in the small town/farm.

They look like wearing same colour clothes right? Dont know those were costumes or their own clothes. I think like you said they play as kids from small town/farm.

Introducing Mama YuHuai, one of very senior actress :love:

6qvf4yfium45qsabiwfevwbto.jpg

Screenshot-20190415-133031-Weibo-Intl.jp

48 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

This one? Their hair LOL

15 minutes ago, mei2018 said:

Yep! That one.

I like it.They both look good. They look like ordinary kids in the small town/farm.

THANKS, LADIES!

Finally, a LEAK! (or sort of, since the three of them were obviously looking at the camera, although in different angle).

I agree, they both look good as boys next door. Based on the haircut, the story seems to take place in the 90s?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mei2018 said:

Congratulations to CFY! He past the entrance examination. Yey!:D

Yesssss!!!! Congrats lil brother FeiYu!!!

Screenshot-20190415-183000-Weibo-Intl.jp

Screenshot-20190415-183037-Weibo-Intl.jp

68i4edbfawfeyo1gmenlz84j8.jpg

He was admitted as foreign student. 

4 hours ago, caranita said:

THANKS, LADIES!

Finally, a LEAK! (or sort of, since the three of them were obviously looking at the camera, although in different angle).

I agree, they both look good as boys next door. Based on the haircut, the story seems to take place in the 90s?

I think it was wrapped up day, since LHR was holding flower bouquet. Still cant figure what kind of story this is will be...

• Love 2

Yayyyy!!! Congratulations, Arthur!! Well deserved!

One thing I'm not sure of: are the entrance tests for foreign students the same with the local ones? I suspect most of the foreign students are overseas-born or migrant Chinese (like CFY, SYR, or Shawn Dou), so they probably need not provide the HSK (Chinese proficiency) certificate like non-Chinese ones. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

His citizenship was a topic that someone used to bash at him unfairly.

Well! These people are so narrow minded and are jealous.

There are many foreign born / foreign citizen Chinese actors/actress in Chinese entertainment industry and they have to pick the occasion that a child is successfully past his entrance examination to bash him out for this. Grrr...:persevere:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, mei2018 said:

His citizenship was a topic that someone used to bash at him unfairly.

Well! These people are so narrow mind and is jealous.

There are many foreign born / foreign citizen Chinese actors/actress in Chinese entertainment industry and they have to pick the occasion that a child is successfully past his entrance examination to bash him out for this. Grrr...:persevere:

Well, nothing new. He's been used to be in spotlight, and getting bashed, because of his heritage. I'm so proud of his maturity in dealing with them. 

Regarding his nationality, that shouldn't be a big secret. Even us international audience are aware of it, despite the fact we've been exposed to him much less and more recent than the Chinese audience, with less access to infos and gossips due to the language barrier. Like you said, they're just trying to sensationalize things. 

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, caranita said:

Well, nothing new. He's been used to be in spotlight, and getting bashed, because of his heritage. I'm so proud of his maturity in dealing with them. 

Regarding his nationality, that shouldn't be a big secret. Even us international audience are aware of it, despite the fact we've been exposed to him much less and more recent than the Chinese audience, with less access to infos and gossips due to the language barrier. Like you said, they're just trying to sensationalize things. 

These people are so lame. They probably are jealous of him having good parent, good education, good looks, good opportunity and so on. They disregard that he also made a lot of effort to become a good actor and so far he has been working very hard. I bet that most of them do not have a very happy life.

They just use the internet to express their violence or their dissatisfaction in life by bashing other for no reason.

The reason that they are using is so lame too.

Poor baby, he has been such an easy target.

I think that SYR may have a non-Chinese citizenship too. She has been migrated to Canada right?

• Like 2

Oh i just know that SYR is migrated to Canada? Yeah as public figure there are always haters and fans, no need to angry about the comments, let the fact talks... I think it was one of birthday gift that he successfully admitted to the academy yeahhhhhh :wub:

Ever-Night-EP21-Running-Into-His-Arms-En

Congrats Sao Ye !!!!! :love:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Oh i just know that SYR is migrated to Canada? Yeah as public figure there are always haters and fans, no need to angry about the comments, let the fact talks... I think it was one of birthday gift that he successfully admitted to the academy yeahhhhhh :wub:

Ever-Night-EP21-Running-Into-His-Arms-En

Congrats Sao Ye !!!!! :love:

Yeah! I think he will get better and better with a good training in his desired school.

I was just in my mama bear mode. LOL If someone be malicious against my kid the way all those people are to him, I will be as angry.

The world today is so cruel and people hide behind the keyboard attacking other only because they can do so.

I only wish that we all can enjoy the art of filming and acting of all these hard working artists and left out the bitterness in life.

The world will be much better if people have compassion toward other in their heart and feel happy when someone else has a good fortune. 

So I am upset to see such comments that stem from jealously/envious in people heart.

I hope that he can remain cool and calm about it.

• Love 3