[Drama 2018-2019] Gangnam Scandal, 강남 스캔들

0ly40

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alber.....what !....what the hell is wrong with these dramas ....a fictional disease... everyone in this drama is mad...come on , which doctor discloses patient information to others . And Finally someone called SH -  Mama's boy. Happy to hear that :D...I don't know what is going to happen next ..what are the writers aiming at :huh:.

6 hours ago, Dev11O said:

Alber.....what !....what the hell is wrong with these dramas ....a fictional disease... everyone in this drama is mad...come on , which doctor discloses patient information to others . And Finally someone called SH -  Mama's boy. Happy to hear that :D...I don't know what is going to happen next ..what are the writers aiming at :huh:.

I am surprised that the writer would describe the professionals like doctors in their country in such unprofessional way~

Usually Kdrama describes their life much fancier than it really is......Have no idea why the writer took pleasure in making their hospitals and doctors look so so so so bad~:unamused:

29 minutes ago, Yi Gui said:

I am surprised that the writer would describe the professionals like doctors in their country in such unprofessional way~

Usually Kdrama describes their life much fancier than it really is......Have no idea why the writer took pleasure in making their hospitals and doctors look so so so so bas~:unamused:

Totally unrealistic that you can walk in a clinic/doctor's office and pretty much obtain personal info regarding a patient.  Or even doing DNA test ugh:crazy: no HIPAA in S-kdrama:rolleyes:.

In any case, I really hate Ms Hong's character and what she did to her son SH.

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

I think Ms. Hong told SJ's dad that SJ is ill and may be dying cause it seems his father and sister is allowing SJ to be with SY since she makes him happy. It's like they're going to let SJ be happy for his final days. I'm hoping that it's either a misdiagnosis or it isn't that incurable. Cause, gee whiz, it's only EP 73 and we got like 47 episodes to go. Writer-nim would just kill his character off before we get to the ending, only to have SY end up back with SH. That better not be the ending!!!!!! 

17 minutes ago, whome said:

I think Ms. Hong told SJ's dad that SJ is ill and may be dying cause it seems his father and sister is allowing SJ to be with SY since she makes him happy. It's like they're going to let SJ be happy for his final days. I'm hoping that it's either a misdiagnosis or it isn't that incurable. Cause, gee whiz, it's only EP 73 and we got like 47 episodes to go. Writer-nim would just kill his character off before we get to the ending, only to have SY end up back with SH. That better not be the ending!!!!!! 

Whatever is is I think she has something to do with or lying to make it worse.

3 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Whatever is is I think she has something to do with or lying to make it worse.

For sure, Ms. Hong fingerprints/evil deeds are all over the place. Everything she touch becomes a mess.:lol: 

@whome, true writer nim will not kill SJ character yet:phew:, me too; I don't want SY ending up with SH.

What in the Ms. Hong is going on?  Why does everyone get to know SJ is sick before he does? What happened to patient/doctor confidentiality? (Only in Dramas I guess) So much to speak on, but it would take forever to put down.

-SJ/SY romance just went 0-60 like so fast. Yes, I do want my OTP together. But, now it doesn’t feel organic. I don’t want SY to seem “forced” into marriage. Not sure if I’m saying it right...  I don’t doubt that she loves him, but there are other factors to consider. I just hope his illness is a misdiagnosis or curable. Poor SY has been thru so much. 

-SK please girl... Last pity party. Grow a backbone... This character is so frustrating. If you look at the big picture, life isn’t all that bad. I’m just saying compared to SJ/SY/SD etc... 

1 minute ago, chdom said:

-SJ/SY romance just went 0-60 like so fast. Yes, I do want my OTP together. But, now it doesn’t feel organic. I don’t want SY to seem “forced” into marriage. Not sure if I’m saying it right...  I don’t doubt that she loves him, but there are other factors to consider. I just hope his illness is a misdiagnosis or curable. Poor SY has been thru so much. 

sorry to cut your post

Is SJ proposing to SY just yet? They are getting married?

Gals, I am officially physically disgusted!

from now on I think even say "Hong" I will puke.....:scream::mask:

This is the most evil and gross move I have EVER  seen,.......wait, I need to use the bathroom to puke.....

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  DISGUSTING, I CANNOT............

43 minutes ago, Yi Gui said:

sorry to cut your post

Is SJ proposing to SY just yet? They are getting married?

Just watched it with subs, looks like he is.....:heart:

@dramaninja  He has to find out before marring SY and he will run away or break it off, K-drama never makes the lead get married out of love if one of them is sick. Ms. Hong was saying she will tell SJ father in her own way I thought she will wait for the right time for her or she will use it in her advantage but it seems she did as she does always with fake emotion.

I think what Ms. Hong told SH about SJ father is a lie, we saw how ashamed he was when he cheated on SJ mother and how he cast SK away and her mother because of that and to keep Ms. Hong around and trust her is impossible, also Mi-Ri she is young and beautiful and he never once did anything shameful toward her even when she was in his room, and for SH mother to work for him for 30 years when she claims he assaulted her is unbelievable, I will believe is if she was the one who threw herself at him when he was drunk and he pushed her away. I will believe that she doesn't know who is SH father or she abandoned him because he is poor or she drove him to leave or suicide. I think someone from her past has to show up, it is the only way to get rid of her.

5 hours ago, howa said:

@dramaninja  He has to find out before marring SY and he will run away or break it off, K-drama never makes the lead get married out of love if one of them is sick.

It is true the usual plot in Kdrama when one lead is sick is he/she will try to break up to protect the other one. But I just really want to see their life after they get married for a while, cause they are going to be super adorable and sweet as the wife and husband:heart: 

I would rather SJ gets to know it after their wedding so that at least they already get married, and we will see SJ kisses SY in the wedding:kiss_wink:

Besides, I just want to mention SJ's words when SH was trying to talk SJ out of the romance with SY because she was paid, after SH saw their cute moments in the hall way.

SJ said, "I don't care how many people accused SY and pointed fingers on her, the only thing I want to do is breaking their fingers."

WOW, Isn't he the most sweet and loving man in the world? He is the very definition of "When a man loves a woman"! That is why SJ's characters are so attractive to women, because he always speaks his mind and does not hide his true feelings, and he has super sweet teeth to express it :wub:

On the other hand, SH said "My love for SY would have only been more than yours, and even I regretted......"

I was like "WOW, man, you really have no idea of 'LOVE'~ What you had is not love, at least not it after you met again. The thing you had is the childhood sweet memory with the little girl and your extended fantasy for her after decades, which somehow created your very unrealistic obsession of marrying her and sense of ownership on her. You have no idea what she is like now~ How strong and persistent she is in protecting and taking care of the family as the breadwinner, but it is just so easy for SJ to see through her and tell his father these about SY.

Your judgements on people are so twisted by your mother that the little brother who is considered naive and immature is a better judge of characters. Your childhood was so sad that you counted all your hopes for happier future on SY when you reunited, but it is your one-side baseless fantasy for a girl you do not know that well any more, not hers. She does not owe you anything and is not responsible for your unilateral imagination. Failing to find it is your own problem, not hers and any other ones', because she is a real person, not some image that only lives in your fantasy.

Your mother's ambition for LX since you were a child made you suffer a lot because she tried to court SJ and his father, so you had to take care of SJ against your will. It was very very sad for sure...But it is your mother's fault, not SJ's because he was also only a little boy and had no idea what your mother did to you. You cannot blame SJ for everything when you cannot get your way with SY. Even without SJ, she would eventually make the same decision to keep away from you because you don't have the characters which she would fell for you. Your failure to pursue SY has nothing to do with SJ, she would not be with you anyway,  and you cannot make her happy, either. At some point, your desire for SY is not about her any more, but about winning SJ because you feel you have lost so much due to him, and SY is the only thing that you think you have advantage over him. Having her is your trophy that you finally win him once. That is not love any more, that is objectification on SY. Either way, you don't have a shot with her from the beginning, fundamentally because of your mother.

What you have been through is tragic, but what you really need is psychological intervention and therapy, not pinning your misery on others and you would not be fixed by making them or everyone miserable. You need to let it go, and let yourself off the hook, by first leaving your evil mother."

Like many others, I hope that SJ finds out AFTER the marriage. But I feel like SJ might find out (judging from the preview) from someone else beforehand for some odd reason. I want SY and SJ to just get married so SH doesn't come back around and go "Hey what's up?" 

Finally someone told SH he's momma's boy. That was totally necessary! But I wonder if Ms. Hong's fiasco is real or false. I would normally believe the victim but she's told too many false stories to too many people. Moreover, she's capable of using death as a way to hold her son hostage... I mean, even SH had to see a therapist so she's likely a terrible person. And to have her son on her side would facilitate the whole thing, so I wonder if she just said it to get SH on her side?

Please get married now SY and SJ, okay? We don't care about anything else (the world can fall around everyone else) but you two sweet precious cutiepies. Please be happy. T-T SY only fell in love and admitted to it not too long ago... 

2 hours ago, xprosperity said:

Like many others, I hope that SJ finds out AFTER the marriage. But I feel like SJ might find out (judging from the preview) from someone else beforehand for some odd reason. I want SY and SJ to just get married so SH doesn't come back around and go "Hey what's up?" 

I will keep the hopeful thinking that they are getting married first:blush::love:

Spoiler

-New girl alert... Assuming for SH? He’s all of a sudden so “strong” Please!

-SJ proposed. I don’t understand what SY said. Did she mention Ms. Hong as SJ was about to put the ring on? 

Archived