[Drama 2018-2019] Gangnam Scandal, 강남 스캔들

0ly40

3 hours ago, dramaninja said:

EP 75 is up

https://www.ondemandkorea.com/kangnam-scandal-e75.html

Reveal hidden contents

I think SJ found out he is sick and in the preview I see his dad is rush to the hospital because of hing she said something to him,

Spoiler

So SJ agreed to pause on the proposal because SY said she just wanted to take care of SD right now, and she said sorry to SJ "Sorry I ruined your proposal". Then SJ said he understood and he is willing to wait. SY still did not explain why she hated Ms Hong so much because she did not want to complicate things more.

I am happy SY said BIG NO to Ms Hong for everything right in her face. But with knowing SJ's illness, Ms Hong is just glad to watch SJ's family drama with SY on side.

SJ connected the dots...sad...Here goes the proposal for sure~

Looks like Father Choice finally sees the real color of Ms Hong and had a heart attack...? So the company is going to be chaotic. SJ also has to look after his father when guard the company at the same time...then he will be too busy to have his treatment? Also he definitely reconsidering his relationships with SY~

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Yi Gui said:

Reveal hidden contents

So SJ agreed to pause on the proposal because SY said she just wanted to take care of SD right now, and she said sorry to SJ "Sorry I ruined your proposal". Then SJ said he understood and he is willing to wait. SY still did not explain why she hated Ms Hong so much because she did not want to complicate things more.

I am happy SY said BIG NO to Ms Hong for everything right in her face. But with knowing SJ's illness, Ms Hong is just glad to watch SJ's family drama with SY on side.

SJ connected the dots...sad...Here goes the proposal for sure~

Looks like Father Choice finally sees the real color of Ms Hong and had a heart attack...? So the company is going to be chaotic. SJ also has to look after his father when guard the company at the same time...then he will be too busy to have his treatment? Also he definitely reconsidering his relationships with SY~

I am really glad SJ is so understanding because I understand SY   after losing her mom she wants to take care of her sister first.She seem very touch when he said he would wait.

Also I am glad that his dad apologize to her I think besides SJ he is tone of the few he said sorry.

More and more I think SJ will be find the doctor does not even know how much time he got  because so little is know about the illness.

It's ambiguous what SY told SJ exactly, but it seems all the cards will be on the table next episode. Ms. Hong finally showing herself to SJ dad but it is early I presume for SJ or his sister to know her true color, they will depend on her on the time of their father crises. I think SJ will marry SY after what happened to his dad to make him happy.

8 hours ago, dondon binay said:

does anybody know what will happen tomorrow? It seems to me that Hong Baek is totally winning. The Choi family will lose.

Welcome @dondon binay.  I think Chairman Choi found out from Hong that SJ talked to the Dr. and now knows he is dying.  Hong probably told him of her plans to take over the company too since the Choi's' are pretty much out of the running with the eldest and younger daughter's scandal and SJ's illness.  THis would be enough for Mr. Choi to have a stroke or heart attack.  Hong Baek Hee is still winning but her day will come soon. 

I think SY needs to open her mouth and tell everyone about what Hong has done to her and her family just to keep her away from her precious son SH.  Then they may be able to realize all the terrible things she has done.  I can't wait for SH to know just how evil his mother really is.  I think he knows she is not perfect but has no idea to what degree she has lied and schemed over the years in order to take over the company.

Episode 76

https://www.ondemandkorea.com/kangnam-scandal-e76.html

Spoiler

Oh god SJ was crying by himself when the show started, he was doing research I think on his illness man that hurts. :( and again later he was crying over his dad being in the hospital but SY did come to comfort him they hug. I cant imagine what his sister is going though as well.

SH will be the one who will regret mistreating SY and betraying SJ. Mi-Ri manager TB the way he treats the mistress and her husband is always awesome. He always bashes the father for not protecting his daughters and mocks the mistress.

Now they will force themselves into SD, CY, SY  home taking a note from Enemy From the Past plot when the father and his wife shamelessly wanted to sue his (not real daughter) for money because he can't work a fabulous job. They will force their way in and stay in SY house for sure or it will be a miracle if they didn't.

10 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Episode 76

https://www.ondemandkorea.com/kangnam-scandal-e76.html

Hide contents

Oh god SJ was crying by himself when the show started, he was doing research I think on his illness man that hurts. :( and again later he was crying over his dad being in the hospital but SY did come to comfort him they hug. I cant imagine what his sister is going though as well.

I was so happy that SY went to the hospital and was there to comfort SJ.  I also felt bad for SK the younger sister.  It seems she is left out of everything and although her dad mistreats her she still loves him and is hurting too. 

4 hours ago, howa said:

SH will be the one who will regret mistreating SY and betraying SJ. Mi-Ri manager TB the way he treats the mistress and her husband is always awesome. He always bashes the father for not protecting his daughters and mocks the mistress.

Now they force themselves into SD, CY, SY  home taking a note from Enemy From the Past plot when the father and his wife shamelessly wanted to sue his (not real daughter) for money because he can't work a fabulous job. They will force their way in and stay in SY house for sure or it will be a miracle if they didn't.

I sure hope they don’t try to force themselves on SY and SD.  Yoon Tae is the step mothers brother so they need to go to him for help.  I really think SY would draw the line before letting them in to their house.  She hates her father and his wicked wife.

justice is coming in trickles. first soyu ' s dad went bankrupt. I am not sure how hong will go down. I feel that se hyun will be their downfall. he is new in the group of hong baek, his mother group. hong baek had been succesfully undermining the choi' for decade so its unlikely that she will do some foolish. se hyun is new in this evil group so its likely that he will do some foolish and bring the whole group down. I remember that jokbal restaurant owner who is a fortune teller saying to hong baek " I will destroy your son". I think  she probably seen the future that se hyun self destructed. 

4 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Ep 77 us up

https://www.ondemandkorea.com/kangnam-scandal-e77.html

Hide contents

SY did a fantastic job cheering  him up buuut this episode will make you like really rage :rage:

Spoiler

what SY said to SJ is really moving and romantic, and yes this is the first time SY is so direct to speak her mind. She told SJ "From now on, all of this is true. My heart for you, the words I say to you, are all true.......":heart:

When she sat down, she said "Every time I was in trouble, you were always there for me right in time. Do you know the coolest thing of all you have done? You brought the money and said 'here is the security deposit for their apartment!'" Then SJ smiled with tears, she continued "I dont have money for you... so" she was like taking something out of her clothes, then she formed a heart with her fingers to SJ!:heart::heart::heart: SJ smiled again~Then they hugged~ Definitely one of the most romantic scenes so far!

I am really glad SY finally got honest with herself and SJ about her true feelings. And when the Hongs teamed together to take the Chois down, I think she finally found how much she is in love with SJ and how important he is to her.

So Ms Hong had been overworried about her son. SH always has the inner demons in him and his mother finally elicit them out.......Now he is on full revenge mode onto the Chois and SY:rage:

I don't know why this is happening..poor SJ ...he is such a nice person and now he is dying ...so sad to watch . Ms Hong needs to be taught a lesson ...and SH as expected is becoming worse than his mom ..how is this going to unfold I don't know ..it's too depressing to watch 

So, now I wondering if they will go after the house deposit that SJ gave to SY!. The 50,000 $!. The father will be like "I'm her father and I need to that money urgently", every K-drama where a family member steals the house deposit, also this way SH might find about his mother buying SY building. In the preview, it seems the father totally forgot about Ms. Hong betrayal and his kids didn't even warn him at all.

I'm tired speculating what will happen next. director of this drama seems to enjoy torturing the viewers by making hong always win. seo juns father is not doing anything even if he is already awake. could he be suffering from amnesia after his heart attack? "Gayduras".. i will just enjoy the show tomorrow.

8 hours ago, howa said:

So, now I wondering if they will go after the house deposit that SJ gave to SY!. The 50,000 $!. The father will be like "I'm her father and I need to that money urgently", every K-drama where a family member steals the house deposit, also this way SH might find about his mother buying SY building. In the preview, it seems the father totally forgot about Ms. Hong betrayal and his kids didn't even warn him at all.

Imagine if that happens. At this point, I'm not even surprised anymore! If I was SY, I'd just call the police on her dad and mistress. They're obviously overstepping a boundary and should rot by themselves. You reap what you sow, and they should see consequence. I didn't like the fact that the mistress even said, "If your daughter (SY) marries SJ... That means you'll be LX's son's father in law!" 

What he's signing in the preview is definitely a mystery but there's something going on and I hope SH won't get the company (not even for an episode!)

3 hours ago, dondon binay said:

if he is already awake. could he be suffering from amnesia after his heart attack?

Sorry for cutting your post. I think SJ's dad is still weak since he had surgery so staying for a few days sounds normal to me. Plus, I think he's definitely had his guard up against Ms. Hong now that he knows about some of her evil deeds, and wanting to put SH on the "throne." If he loses the company, I'm almost 99% sure he will pass away in the drama and SJ + SY will fight against SH + Ms. Hong. In almost all kdramas we've seen... The main character will likely prevail so I'm almost sure that the villains won't get the company.

Honestly, everyone knows SY and SJ are dating by now, so out with it and get married please lol. They're so cute, bringing each other coffee, playing hide and seek, and comforting one another. Kang Hana and SH can step aside because that is my OTP!

1 minute ago, dramaninja said:

EP 78

Hide contents

Hong and SH are really making me very angry

https://www.ondemandkorea.com/kangnam-scandal-e78.html

Me too. Well, they've been making me angry for a while now, but the stupidity of SH is just too much. I want Hong to be taken down so bad. No mercy! Also SY's deadbeat father and mistress is just too much. Why can't SY throw them out of the house? Isn't it her mom's? The nerve of the the mistress. No shame nor pride at all whatsoever! Ugh...

Spoiler

I don’t understand what’s being said, but I’m po’d at SY for letting her useless father/pos wife walk into her house & mistreat her. SY was being so strong. I was hoping she’d kick some serious butt to the curb.

-OMG! SY didn’t see SJ collapse?

-I’m about to pull my hair out. In the preview Ms. Hong “falls” down the stairs in a tussle with SY. Witch seems to be winning on all levels. 

Archived