[Drama 2018-2019] Gangnam Scandal, 강남 스캔들

0ly40

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

Oh and Hong knows SJ fainted and was taking to the ER because SH told her, ladies and gents I think she is 100% planning something now with that look on her face.Only 3 people know he fainted SH ,Hong and SJ himself.

She asked one of her minions to check out and he went right away on his laptop without asking for details, is it that easy to go on your laptop and do that? is this how hackers do it?

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, howa said:

She asked one of her minions to check out and he went right away on his laptop without asking for details, is it that easy to go on your laptop and do that? is this how hackers do it?

The writer makes Ms Hong a witch, it is like whenever she wants something, she just needs to snap her fingers and that is it!:joy:

Man this episode was :wub:. I smiled so hard at the end, it was insane. I'm so happy SY went full blown honesty mode on SJ- he deserves that after all of that. And plus, I'm glad SJ remembered the whole thing with him saying it's okay to use him (you know how sometimes writers forget about VERY IMPORTANT LINES LIKE THAT.) 

Kudos to MTW for standing him to Seo-hyung. I clapped so hard for him! He's finally doing what he wants instead of listening to Seo-hyung. Go MTW! Does anyone also feel like he may or may not divorce her and be with SD...? Those two look natural... together for some odd reason.

Go JMR too! She left the lobby as the chairman looked on like a boss! And TB was so cool going against that cheating dad's wife.

The preview scares me though. I feel like SH is going to find out more behind his mom's true motives. Maybe it's another chance for us to like him again? I know I didn't like him after what happened last episode. I'm a little worried for SJ's illness, I think we can all tell how he's hiding something, even from back in the States. SJ AND SY ARE SO CUTE THOUGH. They just started their relationship and confessed without explicitly saying "yeah I like you" and vice versa. THEY JUST CONFIRMED THEIR FEELINGS. UGH. I CANNOT. :blush:

10 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Ep 71 is up!

Hide contents

SH gets even dumber then imagine  yeah I know and it looks like SY is moving out of her house

https://www.ondemandkorea.com/kangnam-scandal-e71.html

SH is a joke now~ it is sad that his mother made him a 30s year old moron

Spoiler

I really hope SJ is proposing to SY soon before his diagnosis! At least let the couple happy and sweet for a while~:wub:

2 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Ep 71 is up!

Reveal hidden contents

SH gets even dumber then imagine  yeah I know and it looks like SY is moving out of her house

I think SJ's disease is leukemia based on what the doctor said ...nononononononono......:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

How the writer is going to leave SJ a way out? Bone marrow transplant? Is his father or sister going to be a match? Or miraculously there is a match in the donation list for him?

I thought the writer would come up with some new names, I cannot believe they are still using leukemia as the incurable disease! Leukemia is not incurable any more in many places with advanced medicine, OK? What is wrong with their creative writing? This is absolutely "incurable deficiency of creativity"!:thumbsdown:

3 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Ep 71 is up!

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Oh my god, SJ told his father that he is going to marry SY!!!!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

His father said no, so SJ said "Then I will have to move in to SY's apartment!" and that is why he carried boxes (although I am not sure whether SY is also moving to a new place or they are staying in the old apartment) ! They hugged at the end of the preview, Oh I am fainting~:kiss_wink::kiss_wink::kiss_wink:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

8 hours ago, Yi Gui said:

The writer makes Ms Hong a witch, it is like whenever she wants something, she just needs to snap her fingers and that is it!:joy:

BTW, obviously Ms Hong's minion found out SJ's record in ER fast, OMG! Obviously this makes patients' confidentiality in K a super joke! Ms Hong's "war room" is apparently as good as FBI, if not better:scream: 

What is it trying to tell audience? that patient's record is super easy to get and please do not go to hospital in K if you want to keep your health information private?

36 minutes ago, Yi Gui said:

I think SJ's disease is leukemia based on what the doctor said ...nononononononono......:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

How the writer is going to leave SJ a way out? Bone marrow transplant? Is his father or sister going to be a match? Or miraculously there is a match in the donation list for him?

I thought the writer would come up with some new names, I cannot believe they are still using leukemia as the incurable disease! Leukemia is not incurable any more in many places with advanced medicine, OK? What is wrong with their creative writing? This is absolutely "incurable deficiency of creativity"!:thumbsdown:

Its Dramaland always a way out!

SH is ridiculous, he told SJ about the money trade, and he expected SJ to resent SY as he does after knowing it! (Although we know SH was told a lie by his mother)

I was like "hahahahahahaha........,seriously, what is wrong with you, Dude? What are you, a judge? the almighty god? You are entitled to convict SY with your sentence and expecting all the others to conform to your idiotic terms? Seriously, What is the matter with you? They are a couple and SJ forgave his girlfriend, who are you to say 'NO, this is not right!' ?Man, your mental problem is much worse than SJ's physical illness, because you are either real-deal stupid or as narcissistic as your mother!  What is your business between the couple? could you please please keep quiet and stop lurking and jumping out everywhere like your mother? "

Now I am kind of grateful to Ms Hong that her schemes actually revealed the true color of SH! Without her, he seemed a decent-looking, hardworking and thoughtful boyfriend material to people. But his so-called trust and affection for SY are so susceptible to lies and manipulations in fact. Ms Hong let SY see what kind of man that SH really is, thank god! SY is falling for the right guy thanks to it.

2 hours ago, Yi Gui said:

. Ms Hong let SY see what kind of man that SH really is, thank god! SY is falling for the right guy thanks to it.

I really thought we will have a 2nd lead syndrome on our hand when the drama started and slowly we started to see the truth, instead of having a sweet one we got a 2nd lead disaster. Usually, 2nd leads are either pure evil or pure sweet and supportive, here we have none of that, we have a mama boy with trust issues and a ticking time bomb.

13 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Its Dramaland always a way out!

Agreed. There's definitely going to be SOMETHING at the end that creates a happy ending. No one sticks around for 120 episodes and has the main character die out of an "incurable disease." I'm almost positive that SJ won't die.

Although I think the storyline did shift from the plot a little bit. In the plot, SY is paid by Ms. Hong to marry SJ. But it seems that that isn't really necessary? I feel like the two are moving at a good pace and is super sweet. I feel like we may see a rocky next episode, but I am sure everyone knows by now that SJ isn't one to give up on SY that easily (and his dad never stopped him from doing anything!)

I hope the golf coach wakes up and just leave SK alone. I kind of hope that SK ends up alone, poor thing- away from her husband and away from the coach. She doesn't need the negativity in her life.

I wonder how Seo-hyung will react toward Ms. Hong after BCM told her what's up. SD seems to be shocked and is finally waking up to what an evil witch Ms. Hong is... Thank goodness. The only person asleep seems to be SH... 

5 hours ago, xprosperity said:

Although I think the storyline did shift from the plot a little bit. In the plot, SY is paid by Ms. Hong to marry SJ. But it seems that that isn't really necessary?

You have a good point. I looked into the Chinese and English translation of the show's plot, because I also had this question. Then it occurred to me there maybe some translation errors about the sequence of events from Korean to Chinese/English, which could be a source of misunderstanding. It makes more sense to read it as "A young woman was paid and set up to get close to the rich heir of a big company for her mother's treatment. However, they gradually have been falling in love for real and finally get married."

On the other hand, since the show is airing while writing while shooting, it is also possible that the writer modified the storyline here and there for better ratings. Either way, I prefer the current storyline than if SY was paid to get married to SJ first, which went too far.

3 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Ep 72 is up!

https://www.ondemandkorea.com/kangnam-scandal-e72.html

Reveal hidden contents

I think we know SJ illness dont know what it is though

hahahahahahhahaaaaaaa........in the preview I heard SK's husband Mr Fang called SH ' the Mommy boy' in Korean!  Yeah, finally someone break it to him !:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: In your face, man!

I heard the name too, but their English pronunciation  is problematic, I cannot spell it the right way yet ~  they did not pronounced it as leukemia,  but I still suspect it is some disease in blood....

15 minutes ago, Yi Gui said:

hahahahahahhahaaaaaaa........in the preview I heard SK's husband Mr Fang called SH ' the Mommy boy' in Korean!  Yeah, finally someone break it to him !:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: In your face, man!

I heard the name too, but their English pronunciation  is problematic, I cannot spell it the right way yet ~  they did not pronounced it as leukemia,  but I still suspect it is some disease in blood....

Hmmmm I wonder what it is.

2 hours ago, Yi Gui said:

I hate that Ms Hong is always the first one to know everything, including SJ's diagnosis! :unamused:

This is the way it always goes in dramas. :rolleyes:

Ok SJ is suffering from something call Alberckros syndrome have no idea what this is.

Mi-Ri really deserves better, SK deserves whatever comes her way, she asked for it and went for it. She didn't even back down with all the blackmailing and the evil people including her aunt know about her affair. The coach the way he was taking the photos was stupid and SK is stupid for not noticing.

Spoiler

YT, YT, YT he did it this time, being drunk is not an excuse.

SJ is sweet as always while SH is dumb as usual.

By the way, YT in the review was a semi-hero for calling SH for what he actually is a Mama Boy.

5 hours ago, Yi Gui said:

I hate that Ms Hong is always the first one to know everything, including SJ's diagnosis! :unamused:

That doctor should lose his job for breaking doctor-patient confidentiality.

4 hours ago, dramaninja said:

This is the way it always goes in dramas. :rolleyes:

Ok SJ is suffering from something call Alberckros syndrome have no idea what this is.

I googled it and it seems as a fictional disease maybe it is a hint that he will miraculously survive and overcome it.

Archived