[Drama 2018-2019] Gangnam Scandal, 강남 스캔들

0ly40

1 hour ago, Yi Gui said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I saw the preview, SH is such a moron~ I am wondering how dumb his father must have been, so he is so stupid even with his mother's DNA?

All right, so SH is told SY is a con and lier by his mother and he despises her for it. Then he cannot wait to tell SJ that SY was deceiving him and sabotage his engagement because of Ms Hong's money!!! Now SY has already been in love with SJ, but SJ is going to confront her about it...Karma? Right, but Karma works for everyone in the drama except Ms Hong!

Now SY will have to tell SJ the truth, and perhaps they are breaking up? And then one is getting sick and the other got dumped in heart-breaking way, the writer is a genius all right!

I have not yet followed this last episode but seeing the spoilers, I will be disappointed of the behavior of SH :grimace:I did not expect it, certainly I imagined that it becomes the enemy of SJ and not of SY, Ms Hong :rage:is very strong, very manipulative, I would have liked to see SY smile again after the death of her mother, again she will have to cry and the two boys who supported her will turn her back on him; I think that SJ will understand even if he will be disappointed, but I am afraid of the reaction of his family, they will blame SY, nottament the other girl that wanted to marry SJ, I wonder if finally Ms Hong and the SJ's family will take advantage of this moment to turn SY from her work:bawling:, since SH will be on their side.  Unfortunately I do not think that SY will get revenge on Ms Hong:sleepy:, it's a shame I would have liked to see her malicious but I think that she will not have the means, I guess the resolution will come just little by little after SJ disease.
SH poor man, I suppose he will be blind until the end, and become the ceo of the company, but given the drugs that his mother gives him, he will probably end up in psychiatry
For SJ disease, I think that as time goes by, it will change the behavior of the characters in this drama

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SY is dumb and a coward, SH to tell SJ about his mother deal with SY as if his mother did nothing wrong while feeling disgusted by her. What did Ms. Hong say to make SH fine with her arrangement with SY?. If SJ got angry with SY because of that, that will make him into the biggest idiot of them all after telling SY to use him she pleased.

8 hours ago, howa said:

SY is dumb and a coward, SH to tell SJ about his mother deal with SY as if his mother did nothing wrong while feeling disgusted by her. What did Ms. Hong say to make SH fine with her arrangement with SY?. If SJ got angry with SY because of that, that will make him into the biggest idiot of them all after telling SY to use him she pleased.

I guess Ms Hong told SH that she was worried that JY's father was buying LX's shares, so she bought SY off to stop the engagement. This way she made it sound legitimate because she did it for protecting the company, but SY agreed to do it for money so SY was the one who has serious integrity problems.

That is my guess, so SH forgives his mother and starts to hate SY's behaviors. This is just disgusting!:skull:

On the other hand, SJ may well get angry because he thought SY was trying to benefit directly from him such as getting close to him to keep her job and getting his favors. And he is OK with it, because he believed he was already well aware of her intention and the reason where she came from, and this was no secret between them which is another form of honesty. Like he said, he can accept that the woman he likes is actually attracted to him due to his money, and he is willing to do it to help her out directly. 

But he perhaps could not accept that SY was bought off to get in romance with him, and paid by others to keep him accompany, that is a whole new level of dishonesty. He may see a difference there, although I for one think neither is acceptable.

14 minutes ago, mslilith said:

@Yi Gui Yes I agree! It’s not like he ever loved her. It’s more like posession. 

Exactly! He has this crazy obsession that she was supposed to marry him, and acting like he owned the girl! Ew~~~such thoughts just disgust me!

@Yi Gui I know right I am so disgusted. I don’t know if it because the way he was brought up. But he is ticking time bomb. Literally I can see SH literally kidnapping SY or even pay someone to kill her. 

The thing that annoys me he is like oh I know what kind of person she is. Well clearly not, if you believe the worst. Without actually finding out the truth. And it’s not like he is pure angel. 

Also when when will we find out about the illness? 

Also can we just dump the golf teacher and those other ‘people’ somewhere. 

Nah he wont be really angry for several reasons

1.She tried to push him away many times already and told him stop being nice to her

2.She told  she was fooling him a few times he just said you can use me

3.He is going to question more why Hong is trying to do all of this

4.He knows she really needed money for her mom he every finally understood why she was so obsessed at her moms funeral

5.He knows what her sister went though because of his own sister

Now first his sister mention Hong now SH mention this deal he is going to connect those dots.

2 hours ago, mslilith said:

@Yi Gui I know right I am so disgusted. I don’t know if it because the way he was brought up. But he is ticking time bomb. Literally I can see SH literally kidnapping SY or even pay someone to kill her. 

The thing that annoys me he is like oh I know what kind of person she is. Well clearly not, if you believe the worst. Without actually finding out the truth. And it’s not like he is pure angel. 

He have been seeing the therapist, so clearly his mental health is not stable. Thanks to his mother's psychopath DNA,  his obsession will only grow.

It is really sad that he thinks he knows SY better than anyone. In fact, when they met again, he haven't been able to realize she is already a young strong woman instead of the little girl he knew in childhood. Second, if he really loves SY that much, when you love someone, you will trust her, instead of being fooled any provoked so easily by your mother and just believing SY is a conwoman! 

Also he was stalking her and SJ instead of confronting them directly, and even asked his mother to separate them, seriously? What kind of insecure guy would do that, and ask you mommy's help? You are a male adult, not some whiny kid, OK? In addition, after seeing SY and SJ working over time together, he told JY to interrupt them. And somehow, he still feel self-righteous about it, like SJ and SY owed him big time! Like SJ said, it was his job to fight for her love, and when he failed he needed to accept it, instead of punching SJ in the face. 

Besides, after seeing their hug in ep 45, he told SY to give up because SJ would not accept her because of their brotherhood, and SY said it was not your business. Then he tried to convince her by warning that she would get hurt. I was like "WTF? Dude, whether I am getting hurt is none of your business! And even if SJ is not dating me, it does not mean I will go back to date you, stupid!"

He was trying to scare her like scaring a 5-year old little girl, then SY verbally slapped him by saying "You think I am that naive to be afraid of being hurt? (who do you think you are? How self-involved are you that you think you have the right to point fingers on me? ) I would take whatever it is for my decision, so please stop trying to 'protect' me! (I am a grownup woman, I will be responsible for what I did)." Although SY made many bad decisions, I am with her on this point. Nothing is more correct to say no to and stay away from a self-righteous and obsessive man. 

I think SY just wants to work hard and take care of SD right now.  She really doesn’t have time for a romance although we know she is falling for SJ.  She is backing down from telling SH everything because she doesn’t want to hurt him, especially since evil Hong told her about his emotional state and about him trying to commit suicide before.  If Hong was my mother I might attempt it to as it looks like that will be the only way SH will be able to get away from her.  Poor SD is still in shock.  TW and EBs visit may help her somewhat.  CY and SY have their hands full just taking care of SD.  They deserve to start seeing better days ahead.

i know hate is a very strong word so I will say that I really, really, really dislike Hong, the ex wife, the stepmom and supposed father.  I should also add SKs husband, father, her older sister and the golfer to the list.  Wow, now there is hardly anyone left.  All these bad guys trying to destroy the few innocent ones that are left.  They should have a mandatory meeting at Bom and Food and lock all the evil ones in a room together so they can fight to the death and then we will see who is left standing.  

Loved how SKs aunt chased the ex out of the restaurant only offering to pay her for an airline ticket out of Korea.  Hong will be getting the information from her spy she planted in the restaurant so she can cause another big scandal.  She has a lot of irons in the fire so it’s no wonder she is psychotic.

I was was kind of curious as to where SY and SDs dad was.  Even though he has not been a father to them you would think he would at least try to see how they were doing since their mother’s death.  

@Pam_Van Fossen I don’t think their father cares. I mean they remind him of his ex wife. I wanted to slap him and his wife when they attended the funeral. As if they are not partly to blame. 

I know right there wouldn’t be people in the show if they all dissapeared or got burned. The more I watch this show, the more pissed I get. 

I'm kind of like.... whaaaaaaaaaat is going on.....?

SH trusted SY so much at the beginning of the show and as soon as his mom pulls some strange stunts, SH is all about protecting his mom? What kind of insanity is that? I personally hope that SJ won't listen to SH because I feel like he's the only person that really trusts her and is out to protect her. 

Man, everyone is ganging up on SK, poor thing. She's least favorite in the house but very popular by the women outside... She can't even get a minute of break time without someone asking her for more money... 

Does anyone think that SJ will trust SH after listening to him or will he protect SY and get mad at Ms. Hong? thud thud thud! 

On 2/27/2019 at 5:39 AM, howa said:

If SJ got angry with SY because of that, that will make him into the biggest idiot of them all after telling SY to use him she pleased.

You're totally right! He did say that multiple times... And now that he knows the truth (well maybe a quarter of it from SH), I hope he'll go after Ms. Hong for SY! :angry:

I cannot even, I literally screamed. Why did he had to faint or whatever infront of SH. What’s wrong with nanny baby mama? Also why is the golf richard simmons still in the picture? He is definitely in it for the money. And how dumb is the wife? Why are you kissing him like that? I have questions hunting me.

Archived