[Drama 2018-2019] Gangnam Scandal, 강남 스캔들

0ly40

I think it is the time for me to wait until I read a piece of good news about an episode, I'm not feeling like watching any more of this drama. Things are going from bad to worst for both SY, SJ and their families, to make things worst Ms. Hong is the victim now and the writers as always are helping and will keep on helping her to the last episode. My heart can't take it anymore so no episode for me from today until SY and SJ join forces to take Ms. Hong down, and to do so I think they need a major player like SK Aunt.

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, howa said:

I think it is the time for me to wait until I read a piece of good news about an episode, I'm not feeling like watching any more of this drama. Things are going from bad to worst for both SY, SJ and their families, to make things worst Ms. Hong is the victim now and the writers as always are helping and will keep on helping her to the last episode. My heart can't take it anymore so no episode for me from today until SY and SJ join forces to take Ms. Hong down, and to do so I think they need a major player like SK Aunt.

@howa, you are not alone!!! For now, at my age; I don't have the energy to watch a stressful scenario.:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, chdom said:
  Hide contents

I don’t understand what’s being said, but I’m po’d at SY for letting her useless father/pos wife walk into her house & mistreat her. SY was being so strong. I was hoping she’d kick some serious butt to the curb.

-OMG! SY didn’t see SJ collapse?

-I’m about to pull my hair out. In the preview Ms. Hong “falls” down the stairs in a tussle with SY. Witch seems to be winning on all levels. 

Hong probably threw herself down the stairs so she can blame SY for pushing her.  I can’t believe chairman Choi gave Hong the code to the safe in his office.  He evidently still trusts her.  SY needs to open her mouth and let people know what Hong is really like.  

3 hours ago, chdom said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I don’t understand what’s being said, but I’m po’d at SY for letting her useless father/pos wife walk into her house & mistreat her. SY was being so strong. I was hoping she’d kick some serious butt to the curb.

-OMG! SY didn’t see SJ collapse?

-I’m about to pull my hair out. In the preview Ms. Hong “falls” down the stairs in a tussle with SY. Witch seems to be winning on all levels. 

Spoiler

I think the only reason she didn't see was because of the garbage collection bin there. She must've thought he left or something.

I saw Ms. Hong fall down the stairs and I immediately became SO distasteful. Her and her idiotic son deserves what's coming for them and all of the consequences. I am not liking KHN either.

13 hours ago, Pam_Van Fossen said:

Hong probably threw herself down the stairs so she can blame SY for pushing her.  I can’t believe chairman Choi gave Hong the code to the safe in his office.  He evidently still trusts her.  SY needs to open her mouth and let people know what Hong is really like.  

She definitely tossed herself down there, just like how she fell last time by the elevator talking to SY.

It actually doesn't make sense because he fainted while grabbing her collar, which means he suspects her in some ways. And now he's giving her the code to his safe? Whattttt?

I'm sure SY has done that (well, with SH) but NO ONE trusts her because she doesn't have enough proof that Ms. Hong is behind everything. Plus, it would put in SY in a large risk.

I don't like the fact that SJ isn't telling her about his illness, but at the same time, I'm grateful that he's not forcing her into the marriage (knowing he's "bound to die.") I still love the two's relationship and how SJ protects SY... Actually cannot wait to see them team up and take SH and Ms. Hong down for good, and finally get married and be happy together for once.

15 hours ago, howa said:

I decide to keep away from this drama for a while too......I dont understand how the writers would think such a storyline can help ratings? What are we, 20 years ago? We audience are much better now...

Anyway, for my own good, I will wait until perhaps the finale time to binge on the SJ-SY parts and fast forward through it:unamused:

51 minutes ago, Yi Gui said:

I decide to keep away from this drama for a while too......I dont understand how the writers would think such a storyline can help ratings? What are we, 20 years ago? We audience are much better now...

Anyway, for my own good, I will wait until perhaps the finale time to binge on the SJ-SY parts and fast forward through it:unamused:

May or may not do the same but I honestly just watch SJ-SY parts now because they're so adorable. Everyone else is RIDICULOUS.

52 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

EP 79 is up!

Hide contents

Ok the fall stuff was minor no one really care she has a tiny bandage on her face lol Butttt SD knows SJ is sick now and it seemes she telling SY not to  like him anymore.

https://www.ondemandkorea.com/kangnam-scandal-e79.html

Spoiler

I knew SD was going to say something from the point she saw Seo-hyung cry in her home after SJ left. I'm so SURE that SY will get mad at SJ but won't stop liking him just because he's sick. She didn't like him for his money anyway; I'm pretty sure it was because of his sense of humor.

On 3/14/2019 at 10:59 AM, dulceres said:

@howa, you are not alone!!! For now, at my age; I don't have the energy to watch a stressful scenario.:rolleyes:

9 hours ago, Yi Gui said:

8 hours ago, xprosperity said:

May or may not do the same but I honestly just watch SJ-SY parts now because they're so adorable. Everyone else is RIDICULOUS.

For me I will download the episodes, once I read a very great piece of news, I will skip through the stressful episodes only watching the part that doesn't include Ms. Hong, her son, and the intruders and watch the episode where everything is great but I think that episode is far but I prefer to wait over getting all angry, mad and heartache. I'm the kind of person who watches the end of a movie if things started to go bad in the middle to see who is a life or dead or happy, I skip through the parts where someone is having a hard time or being mistreated, if I saw the ending bad I just without any hesitation hit Shift+alt+delete.

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

This episode could have been  really annoying but it was not really I expected much more from her fake fall

I think her fake fall was to sidetrack SH from questioning her about the things SY had told him. From the preview he is starting to doubt his mother.  She is acting all sweet to SY while acting like her fall was SYs fault.  SY is shocked at just how far this woman will go to keep her precious son from finding out the truth.  SH is starting to catch on to her acts.  

I also think SD will not want SY to marry SJ because she knows he is sick, but I’m not sure if she will tell SY about his illness.  

39 minutes ago, Pam_Van Fossen said:

I think her fake fall was to sidetrack SH from questioning her about the things SY had told him. From the preview he is starting to doubt his mother.  She is acting all sweet to SY while acting like her fall was SYs fault.  SY is shocked at just how far this woman will go to keep her precious son from finding out the truth.  SH is starting to catch on to her acts.  

I also think SD will not want SY to marry SJ because she knows he is sick, but I’m not sure if she will tell SY about his illness.  

Yep that was it but it seems its really not working anymore.

I think I know how Hong and SH  will go down. It has to have something to do with the money Hong is attempting to misapproprieate by buying the company as their own with the Chois family's own money. If you think about it, everything Hong has been doing is not illegal, it is definitely immoral but not quite categorized as a crime like making unethical contracts for her own agenda. however now, by doing an act that is evidently illegal, she has become vulnerable to legal prosecution. Money always leaves a trail that why it is so easy to follow. SH is the best candidate for at least  15 years in jail since he's the chairman. this will surely make Hong hang herself. THE END.

15 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Yep that was it but it seems its really not working anymore.

I feel like SH will question her somehow if SY keeps telling him that his mom isn't who he thinks she is... At least I hope so. He hasn't been the most clueless person but he's definitely an idiot.

5 hours ago, dondon binay said:

I think I know how Hong and SH  will go down. It has to have something to do with the money Hong is attempting to misapproprieate by buying the company as their own with the Chois family's own money. If you think about it, everything Hong has been doing is not illegal, it is definitely immoral but not quite categorized as a crime like making unethical contracts for her own agenda. however now, by doing an act that is evidently illegal, she has become vulnerable to legal prosecution. Money always leaves a trail that why it is so easy to follow. SH is the best candidate for at least  15 years in jail since he's the chairman. this will surely make Hong hang herself. THE END.

Ooh. That's a good prediction! For what she's doing, she's pushing those crimes onto her son so of course SH might go to jail and since she loves her son so much... She'll either a) go insane or b) die.

What am I talking about... She's already crazy! 

I hope that SD tells SY about SJ's illness though. I don't like it that SY is kept in the dark about it from the get go. But I hope it doesn't break their relationship apart either.

so yu got wasted in this story. she won't end up with SH because he's damage by being, raised by an unstable parent. I've seen dogs wearing clothings in malls raised by crazy owners become dog crazy too. SJ is terminally ill so hes out of So Yu' life as well. I think SoYu will end up marrying a much older guy who can really take care of her. 

2 hours ago, dondon binay said:

SJ is terminally ill so hes out of So Yu' life as well. I think SoYu will end up marrying a much older guy who can really take care of her. 

I think the main reason they gave him a fake uncurable terminal disease, is to make SY love for him the cure. It will make him stronger and he will fight for her and his family and he will overcome all that because of love. They need a miracle cure so they made up a fake disease that you don't need to google it or search for it.

Archived