[Drama 2018-2019] Children of Nobody/Red Moon, Blue Sun, 붉은달 푸른해

larus

13 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@ktcjdrama @cyan5tarlight LEH is not the culprit for the next murder but I feel that he might be the reason why this person was killed. My thought is that Red Cry wanted to avenge LEH for the abuse but since it was not well planned, LEH ended up as the main suspect. In my opinion, Red Cry has changed his MO. In the past, he used the investigation to close the case (suicide, murder) but since he knows that the police is aware of his/her existence, he/she doesn't feel the need to hide any longer. Moreover, his hatred for the abusers has been really unleashed that's why he/she doesn't try to find any scapegoat. If my suppositions are correct, then it also reveals that the victims of abuse become victims for a second time: now they become the murder suspect.

Yes. My feelings too.  I also think this is the turning point for all members of Red Cry to take a hard look at their involvement.  JH and his team are pushing the right button to force Red Cry to make his next move.  I imagine this is what police officers attempt to do with any case @selenette (Love all your posts. Thank you for the insights).  From here out, I expect Red Cry to reveal himself more (emotions over logic) making more mistakes to aid the police.  I expect the more violent Red Cry gets, the more dissent and disagreements will surface within the group.  LEH holds the key. And I think his trust and bond with CWK will open him up.  For a long time, Red Cry has held him captive and I would love for him to break free.  Seeing him crying in CWK's arms brought back memories of Hana in Soo Young's.

21 hours ago, cyan5tarlight said:

Did anyone else notice that Eunho never makes so much as a single sound while the Director is beating him? He doesn't cry out, he doesn't whimper, he doesn't even try to defend himself or fight back. He just lies there and takes it. :tears: How many times must this have happened to him over the years for that to be his reaction to someone violently assaulting him? He reacted the same way when Wookyung slapped him in the greenhouse all that time ago, now that I go back and look at that scene again. He went very quiet and very still, he didn't retaliate or even back away out of arm's reach, he just stood there silently and almost looked like he fully expected Wookyung to keep on hitting him. (He looked like he was about to cry the entire time Wookyung was bandaging his wounds, too, my heart broke into 4 dozen little pieces. :heartbreak: He's probably never ever had someone look after him like that before or even care what he was going through; he's always had to pick up the pieces himself and bear everything in silence.)

If it was Mr. Director that was murdered, though, I don't think Eunho is the culprit. Eunho's probably put up with this kind of treatment for years, likely ever since he was a child if Wheelchair Grandpa took an interest in him while he was still in the orphanage and his son (who would have probably been at least in his late teens at the time) was the jealous/sadistic type even then. Why in the world would Eunho decide to snap now of all times, when the police are walking in and out of the center constantly and have it under intense surveillance? Especially when there's one detective in particular just praying for any excuse at all to lock Eunho up and throw the key into the Marianas Trench? It'd be probably the stupidest thing anyone's done in this series to date, and believe me, that is saying something. It just doesn't add up. Even if someone coerced him into doing it, it still doesn't add up. There has to be some other explanation.

I don't think LEH is the sadistic killer either.  The preview could be misleading,LOL.  Who is dead?  I'm trying to figure out the time line of the director's abuse.  If he has been doing for a long time, LEH would have physical injuries or maybe he concealed them well.  Also, what lead the director to his room and why so much anger? Since the director is one with financial issues and LEH has been helping him with the checks, could it be related to the Center's fund/money?  We saw CWK witnessed the physical beating so she must have reported it to the authority thus making LEH a suspect.  Does Red Cry work at the police station then?  Does he not care about LEH or the members anymore, how rude! Most importantly, can we safely rule out director of Children Center as part of Red Cry now? 

10 hours ago, partyon said:

I do not know necessarily yet if the child is CWK or CSK. In the beginning of the drama I was convinced that GGD was CWK's inner child, but as the show has progressed I for some reason am more and more inclined to believe she could very well be CSK. A few reasons why I believe so:

• Si Wan saw a girl in a red dress, I believe she probably might have been his sister judging from his reactions - wouldn't it make sense that GGD be CWK's sister too?
  • CSK reacted very strongly to the drawing of the GGD, she knew her for sure - I feel like she recognized her younger self and had a flashback of abuse/trauma - that is why her memories are coming back so strongly. Maybe that is why she is shunning the stepmom's touch because she is remembering things? She is in great distress at the end of the last episode. Poor CSK. :(
  • CWK remembered receiving the dress as a gift from her mother(?), yet it was a girl that was younger who was pushed in the dress
  • Si Wan said the picture of GGD looked like CWK, but then again sisters often have similar features

Yeah, we are waiting for the reveal of the girl in the green dress but your points are valid.  The other possibility is that CWK was there as the girl in the green dress and she is standing behind the person who received the gift or was in the same room when the gift was given.  It's the reason why we don't see the girl in the green dress during the bday opening because what we see is through the GGD/CWK's eyes.  Which made CSK the birthday girl who owns the dress.   CWK is girl in green dress who was pushed and is the younger sister. HAHA Am I confusing myself even more.

8 hours ago, selenette said:

EDIT 1:

So far, the female victims were spared from sadistic murders. Additionally, I believe there was  persuasion or manipulation involved beforehand, as opposed to direct assault. 

• In the case of Park Ji-hye (the fentanyl-fire murder), they made sure that the doctor injected her with fentanyl first before killing her, rendering her unconscious.
  • In the case of Lee Hye-sun (the inhaler murder), they made sure that they didn't assault her directly but killing her by asphyxiation (destroying her inhaler). 
  • In the case of Min Ha-jung (the leap suicide), mental pressures were put on her in order to drive her to suicide. 
  • In the case of Choi Mi-sun (the hit and run case), Red Cry stopped pursuing her after she was severely injured. 

EDIT 2 (to elaborate based on @liddi's input)

• In the case of Ahn Seok-won (charcoal briquette murder), the number of charcoal  briquettes and the type of sleeping pills determined whether or not he was killed faster than Park Ji-hye. 

These, in my opinion, indicate that the criminal(s)' sense of atrocity against male parent/parental figures is stronger than against the female ones.

EDIT 3

Or, there could be more than one killer, with one of these killers displaying markedly increasing levels of sadism. 

Therefore, even if there were female abusers in the criminals' past, their share of blame is smaller in the criminal(s)' eyes, compared to the male ones. 

Hi.  Just want to say that many of these murders involved medicine or someone who has medical knowledge.  The killing are less gruesome but does depend on access - pills (Seok Won)/medical history of the victim (LEH)/acquaintances through medical community (Park Ji-Hye).  We have three physicians in the show - Dr Park, Dr Yoon the therapist and the pathologist.   CWK also mentioned she publishes her cases in the medical community.  There is varied degree of sophistication so I agree that there are multiple executioners in the judgment room.  Thanks for shedding light on the blame and victim sex.

I was just thinking back.

Park Ji-Hye was killed at an amusement park .  The dead boy's shoe (Choi Mi-Sun's) has drawing of the amusement park with the poem verse in the back "When the moon rises above the barley field".  Same phrase in the back of Park ji-hye's torn family photo.  Two different abused victims and two different mothers who are linked by  the amusement park and poem.  Could it be that the picture in Mi-Sun's shoes actually belong to Park Ji-Hye's son (thus what made her come to the amusement park?) The one phone call that Ji-Hye received the day before she died is from a payphone near Ha-Jung's (or Bit Na's) home.  I also don't see the boy's sister Hee So in the picture.

redmoon0100584a.jpg

With Sora's mom, she was contacted by Red Cry in forum for mothers.  It was when she posted her complaints about the abuse that Red Cry contacted her trying to convince the woman to kill her husband.  At the same time, Sora was seeing CWK; Sora's mom claimed CWK suggested the forum for therapy.  Park Ji-Hye's name was used to register on the same forum after she died by Red Cry to scan for potential abused mothers to recruit for murders.  Ha Jung, Dr Park and CWK were involved in Everybody's Child. Ha Jung was deemed extremist as well as Dr. Park who were desperate to atone for his errors.  Both were recruited by Red Cry based on their beliefs.  Dr Park was coerced into killing Ji-Hye then Red Cry used her ID in the forum to identify more abused mothers/wives.  This is where Red Cry comes into contact with Sora's mom.  Meanwhile, Bit Na was seen once by CWK for therapy. Ha Jung received study aid meds from the same Dr Park without realizing he was murderer.  The points of entry for the crimes could be the forum and Everybody's Child for besides CWK and the police. I am also wary about Teach who has to suspect Ha Jung given the fact that he gave BitNa a burner phone.

The clues have to be related to each other.  If we think Teach is involved with Red Cry organization, could it be that:

• Burner phone is registered to Ha Jung, Teach stole her ID just like Park Ji-Hye.
  • Teach is the one who gave study aid meds to Ha Jung for Bit Na.
  • Teach used burner phone to call CWK when he came to tutor Bit Na
  • BitNa got the burner phone from Teach who told her that it belongs to his brother who studied overseas.  The detectives didn't find the burner phone so it means Ha Jung or BitNa returned it to him.  Teach sent burner phone and detectives on a chase.

Hi @liddi yes, I agree that the crayon marks are to channel Hana's feelings back to her father (as crayons and coloring were the only way Hana could express her feelings).  Although we see it that way, it's still hard for an artist to change the way he draws subconsciously even if it is to express anger and revenge.  Of course, I could totally be wrong and Eun Ho is expressing the punishment through the only way that he is good at, just like Hana and for her.  Great observation and post.

Loving all your posts here.  BTW, Happy 2019!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy new year everyone!:star:

You had a lot of interesting observations @bebebisous33, especially the one about Wookyung embodying all the different kinds of abuse out there, hence why Red Cry using her as a rallying figure. The one that stuck out to me most, however, was this one:

12 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

When she met LEH for the first time, the girl appeared behind him indicating that LEH was an abused child himself, but right in that moment she started having a miscarriage. Another third example: CWK had decided to stop looking into the identity of the little girl and at the same time, Ha Na was about to call her because she was scared. At the cemetary, she had just buried the little boy and felt remorse and grief, yet at the same time, she was about to meet JH who used to be beaten by his mother 

And it got me thinking. Both times the Girl in the Green Dress leads Wookyung to one of the other two main male leads, it's in the context of the death of a little boy. It's almost as if the show wants us to draw parallels between the boy who died and the man that came into Wookyung's life in part because of their deaths.

Jiheon was abused as a child, but this caused him to become tenacious and stubborn, just like Sukwoo - who traveled 50 miles in just two days in order to get back to his sister - was. From this, we can also infer that Sukwoo was very protective of his sister, just as Jiheon is of... well, basically everyone, since he chose to become a police officer, and we can see from his interactions with the police chief that he still views his profession as one wherein he finally has the power to save everyone, flawed and naive as that assumption may be.

In contrast, little Sunlight died while he was still in the womb, before he was able to experience life in the outside world. A wealth of potential and talent, snuffed out before he ever had the chance to truly shine like his namesake. As many people have pointed out, Eunho has a very childlike mentality, almost as if the adult he could have grown into was killed before it had a chance to properly develop. He's been "stuck" in a child's mindset for his entire life, unable to truly grow up and mature into a whole, well-rounded person.

I'm not sure if this is what the show actually is trying to set up, or I'm going on a grand old snipe hunt at this point, but the notion intrigued me, so I thought I'd share. :) (Also, if I'm not completely going off the deep end here and Eunho is actually meant to represent/mirror Wookyung's dead son, I might physically combust from feels. Especially if they hug at some point. @bedifferentyou mentioned a hug, did you actually see one? When and where and do you still have a link? I need to see it with my own two eyeballs.) 

I also thought the reason Mr. Director got so pissed off at Eunho had to be about money, since Eunho helps with the finances and Mr. Director seems to have financial issues anyway. Maybe Eunho screwed up a calculation or the bank called and said Mr. Director had way less money on the books than Eunho said he did or something like that. It could also be just anything, as abusive people can always find a reason to berate their victim. As for how Eunho hides the marks of his abuse, we have literally never seen him in anything but long-sleeved clothing like large sweaters, shirts, and coats. The most we've seen of his arms is a bit of forearm when he was playing with Eunseo in the greenhouse. Otherwise, he's always very carefully covered up. He could also use makeup to hide the worst of the bruising on his face, too, if he needed to, and maybe the director is careful to avoid his face most of the time to avoid arousing too much suspicion. There's only so many times one can use the "I dropped a tool on my face/I walked into a door/I tripped going the the stairs" excuses, after all. Then again, it's not that most people would probably actually notice if the local reclusive, withdrawn handyman went around looking a bit more black and blue than usual...

As people have mentioned, if the dead individual is Mr. Director, and if Red Cry killed him, it would seem to go against Red Cry's main motive of targeting child abusers. BUT, as we have to remember, Sora's mom was contacted on forums for abused wives, who may or may not have had children. So it seems that Red Cry is okay with targeting anyone who's abusive to people, be they children or not. So Red Cry could still be behind the director's murder if he is killed, it's not outside of the realm of possibility.

Also, @bedifferent, in the picture Sukwoo drew, his sister is up in the trees and is mostly hidden by the text in the upper left hand corner. So she is there, but it's interesting that there's an amusement park in the pic, regardless, and Park Jihye was killed in an amusement park. I wonder if there's some kind of connection between both boys that hasn't been revealed yet.

@selenette Come to think of it, was there any indication that Park Yong Tae was actually coerced to suicide? I never considered it that way. Rather, after the death of his wife and daughter, his fixation on the Kim Han Sol case and the fury that Park Ji Hye escaped with a sentence he deemed too light for what she had done, gave him the drive to commit the murder as his life's goal, before killing himself to join his family. My interpretation is that this was the plan he revealed to Red Cry, and thus received the posthumous online tribute from the latter following the successful completion of his mission. 

The difference between Park Yong Tae and Min Ha Jung's suicides is that one was endorsed with honour because it was in line with their goal, while the other was compelled as judgment for what is considered a betrayal of their beliefs. At least, that was the way I saw it. What do you think?

@bedifferent I think my point about the scribbles is nothing to do with whether or not it was LEH who did it, but that it was meant to represent Ha Na and why GSH was thus punished. As for LEH's artistry not being able to emulate such childish, crude drawings, I guess I don't really know either way, but that is my theory for now. Knowing the drama, more will be revealed that will throw my theories up in flames... again! :sweatingbullets:

To join in the guessing game, I wonder if the director's outburst towards LEH has to do with possibly the old Director finding out somehow about his son's still ongoing gambling activities, upon which he might have assumed that LEH ratted him out. And no... I did not see LEH being hugged by CWK either... was there another preview after the one already posted? If so, do share the link with us!

Below is the translation of the above Naver article (Translated with Papago)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Each of the characters in the MBC drama "Red Moon Blue Sea" contains a meaningful secret. The secret can control a person's life or cause situations he or she can't even imagine. "The Red Moon Blue Sea" is a drama that cannot be predicted at all, and viewers cannot forget the secrets of the characters in the drama. to be curious

The green girl in front of Cha Woo-kyung (Kim Sun-ah) is related to her past. In order to find out who the green girl is, Cha Woo-kyung is fumbling through past memories she had never known before. Kang Ji-hun (Lee Kyung-eun) appears to have a secret related to "I." In the past, his lover separated from Kang after having a baby. Jeon Soo-young (Nam Gyu-ri) also caused viewers to wonder by expressing anger while maintaining coolness, or by saying, "You can cry" to children who were victims of child abuse.

And there is another person who seems to have a secret. It is Lee Eun-ho, a student of Cha Hak-yeon. Lee Eun-ho, a young man who loves children more than anyone, always smiles at children. But somewhere cool, he was involved in the Boy A incident in the past and was involved in a bad relationship with police officer Kang Ji-heon.

While painting the image of a green girl, Lee told Cha a meaningful story about his past memories, suggesting that he has a secret. The production team of "The Red Moon Blue Sea" released a scene on January 2 that could provide a decisive clue to Lee's secret.

The public photo was shown in the 23rd and 24th episodes of the Red Moon Blue Sun, which will be aired today (June. In the picture, Lee Eun-ho is in a room with Song Jae-hak, the father of Song Ho-min (Kim Beop-rae), the head of Hanul Center. Earlier, Lee called him a "big boss," and showed his frugal self-preservation by his side.

However, their appearance and behavior are never common, attracting attention. Lee Eun-ho is kneeling on the floor praying to Song Jae-hak. In another photo, someone is pushing Lee Eun-ho's chest with a scary rifle. Unlike Lee Eun-ho, who is so pathetic, Song Jae-hak looks down on Lee with a pathetic expression on his face.

The production team of "Red Moon Blue Sea" will reveal Lee Eun-ho's secret, which has not been revealed, at the 23rd and 24th episodes of the "Red Moon Blue Sea," which will be aired today. Cha Hak-yeon immersed herself in the secret of the character Lee Eun-ho as best as possible in his emotions. "I hope you will look forward to the performance of Cha Hak-yeon, who portrayed Lee Eun-ho's secret as a shock."

What is the secret that Lee has? The 23-24th episode of the MBC tree drama "Red Moon Blue Sea," which is showing unpredictable and unexpected development of the first half of the month, will be aired at 10:00 p.m. on Wednesday.

:bawling::bawling::bawling: i can't with this i'm already heartbroken after what happened to my fave Secretary Seo Junghoon (Memories of Alhambra)... they hurt & pointed a rifle on my Eunho :bawling::bawling::bawling: i suddenly thought of death for his character (if he is involved w/ RedCry)... no i don't wan't that.... him dying in Tunnel is enough.

i'm gonna drown my self w/ vampire Hakyeon pictures to cleanse the image of my poor beaten Eunho.

Spoiler

Dv4iQ46X4AAxEKK.jpg

Spoiler

99152D445C2AF08D2F

cr.@SpringSky_0524

hope those who hurt Eunho dies in vampire Hakyeon's stare :joy:

Spoiler

9956FF4E5C2AF0C832

*it's actually an excuse to post this gif... share the blessing they say:joy:

cr.@SpringSky_0524

another ost will be release today by Gugudan's Haebin

9 hours ago, liddi said:

The difference between Park Yong Tae and Min Ha Jung's suicides is that one was endorsed with honour because it was in line with their goal, while the other was compelled as judgment for what is considered a betrayal of their beliefs. At least, that was the way I saw it. What do you think?

@bedifferent I think my point about the scribbles is nothing to do with whether or not it was LEH who did it, but that it was meant to represent Ha Na and why GSH was thus punished. As for LEH's artistry not being able to emulate such childish, crude drawings, I guess I don't really know either way, but that is my theory for now. Knowing the drama, more will be revealed that will throw my theories up in flames... again! :sweatingbullets:

To join in the guessing game, I wonder if the director's outburst towards LEH has to do with possibly the old Director finding out somehow about his son's still ongoing gambling activities, upon which he might have assumed that LEH ratted him out. And no... I did not see LEH being hugged by CWK either... was there another preview after the one already posted? If so, do share the link with us!

Yes, come to think of it.  Dr. Park was praised for his putting his beliefs into reality but it was never clear if he was coerced into killing or did it on his own accord.  After his family passed away, he volunteered at the counseling center, perhaps where he knows CWK/Ha Jung and also protested against Ji-hye's release.  What I am unsure of is why he targeted Ji-Hye out of all the cases. Secondly, how did he lure Ji-Hye to the amusement park?  One thing that does stand out is the boy that Eunho provided alibi for also set his abusive father to fire, the same way Dr. Park did with Ji-Hye.  The boy discussed his plan online... in forums? How high is the possibility that Dr. Park, Ha Jung, and the boy passed judgment on Ji-Hye and Dr. Park carried out the execution? There was also a six month lapse between the death of Ji-Hye and Sora's dad (the time which Red Cry used Ji Hye's identity to surf the forum).  It was during these six months that Woo Kyung took leave after her miscarriage.  Who works in her place at the counseling center?  He/she may have access to Woo Kyung's clients and case.  All roads seem to lead to the counseling/children center.

Preview (thanks @twin-twin)  Okayyy, if the dead person is not Song Ho-min, could it be his father?

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.  My mistake @cyan5tarlight I thought CWK hugged Eunho when she bandaged him but she did not.  Sorry my mistake.

10 hours ago, cyan5tarlight said:

Also, @bedifferent, in the picture Sukwoo drew, his sister is up in the trees and is mostly hidden by the text in the upper left hand corner. So she is there,

Thanks for the reminder... which threw my theories out the window.  I still wonder what is the significance of the amusement park.

From the drama's website. Some photos.

children_photo181207155814imbcdrama12.jp

Spoiler

children_photo181207155814imbcdrama10.jp

children_photo181228141830imbcdrama11.jp

children_photo181228140650imbcdrama12.jpchildren_photo181207155814imbcdrama11.jpchildren_photo181228141240imbcdrama12.jp

children_photo181228141148imbcdrama10.jp

children_photo181228141148imbcdrama11.jp

children_photo181228140832imbcdrama10.jp

children_photo181228140832imbcdrama11.jp

children_photo181228140832imbcdrama12.jp

children_photo181207155310imbcdrama10.jp

children_photo181207155310imbcdrama11.jp

Credit: imbc

Kim Sun Ah at the MBC Drama Awards.  Congrats to her for the recognition and Lee Yi Kyun for the nomination.

Spoiler

Off camera, our cast

Spoiler

Who's the girl?  Photo shoot

Our dearest Hana has an IG account! 7 year old and full of personality. The cutest little people here.

Spoiler

Those preview pics caused my heart to skip a beat! And just when I thought Wheelchair Grandpa might be in the clear, too, dangit! Turns out we were probably right about him after all. Man, this show really knows how to keep you guessing. I've been wondering what Eunho's "secret" is even before the first episode came out, since it was mentioned in a couple articles about the character, so I'm looking forward to finally getting some answers!

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

There is a huge similarity between CWK's behavior in front of her "mother" and LEH in front of the ex-director.

Exactly what I was thinking! I'm sure they didn't choose those poses on a whim, I'm betting they want us to draw those connections, and - depending on what Eunho's past is with the director and his father is - to extrapolate that to Wookyung's relationship with her stepmother.

24 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.  My mistake @cyan5tarlight I thought CWK hugged Eunho when she bandaged him but she did not.  Sorry my mistake.

Don't worry about it. :) One can still hope for a hug at some point! *crosses all my fingers and toes*

29 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

It was during these six months that Woo Kyung took leave after her miscarriage.  Who works in her place at the counseling center?  He/she may have access to Woo Kyung's clients and case.  All roads seem to lead to the counseling/children center. 

H E C K, I didn't even think about who would be counseling the children in Wookyung's absence! :blink: I just sort of figured counseling would have been halted until she came back, but it probably does make more sense that they hired a temp, and that temp would have had access to every single record she had. Hoo boy, the plot thickens even further!

I just saw the preview. Holy Moly! The director is showing his true self. What a violent person. I don`t think Lee Eun Ho was beaten only once.  The way he set there after beating, his expresion of resignation tells me that he was abused a lot more in the past.  Song Ho-Min is an abuser and I think he will be the next victim. The dead body from the preview could be him. That`s why Lee Eun Ho was arested because he is a suspect and maybe the Police found some evidence against him. I don`t think he is the killer, maybe Red Cry killed the director too.

I wonder how the old man in wheelchair really is able to do as well. I can`t not wait to know more about the man. We`ll find out more information if we know.  

2 hours ago, bedifferent said:

Secondly, how did he lure Ji-Hye to the amusement park?

It was mentioned in one of the episodes, I forgot which one, but something to do with the possibility of a job prospect for PJH, due to her previous background ~ massage therapist? Can't remember for sure...

7 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

It was mentioned in one of the episodes, I forgot which one, but something to do with the possibility of a job prospect for PJH, due to her previous background ~ massage therapist? Can't remember for sure...

Yes, it was a recent episode, when Ji Hyun found a conection between that case and Red Cry, he realised how Red Cry attracts his victims.

Thanks @larus @ktcjdrama @mushforbrains ! 

I didn't watch the episode.  However,  another murder case.  The dead person is not Dir Song.  :D

CWK witnessing the abuse by the son.

Spoiler

Eun Ho was brought into the police station, his version of what happened.

Eun Ho confessed that he has been abused by both father and son Song for a long time.  Claimed he has the CCTV for Director Song's crimes which lead Ji Hoon to Dir Song's house where he found the mask and shoes matching the description of the person who attacked Ji Hoon.

Dir Song Ho Min was then arrested as Red Cry suspect.

Spoiler

The book at the murder scene is titled :   If I know now what I knew...

256465_315272_0345.jpg

Se Kyung woke up.  Notice how the poem became relevant to Red Cry. :)

She saw vision of the GGD next to her sister beforehand with the step mom in the room. 

Spoiler

It's a brilliant set up by Red Cry :D

Just finished watching it RAW and boy it was a good! So much was unraveled about EH, the director and chairman. JH now isn't so hard on EH as he found out his backstory kinda pities and sympathize with him. Now the last minutes of the drama were so good as we see that CSK wakes up from her veggie like state and says 'Unni' and I get the feeling now that the director is locked up, he is going to do something to chairmen!? The vibes he is giving off when speaking to CWK on the phone says something to me and I am also getting the sense of feeling that EH has played us all as well the WK and co that he was indeed RC all along with non threatening self and outward appearance :angry: Also, I was surprised at the reveal that Step mother is also a victim of abuse as well at the bruise on her wrist and that the GDG appeared at both women's side. :scream:

Archived