[Drama 2018-2019] Move Over, Fate /Get Out of the Way, Fate, 비켜라 운명아

0ly40

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I mean I not just going to believe that 100% I mean it would make sense but still its hearsay. 

Just want to be very careful about that.

Yeah I didn't want to post about it unless I was 100% sure too but my friend showed me her friend's IG page and there was a picture of a foodtruck on set so I felt like that validated the claim. Obviously, it's still not from an official source but when I heard about it a few days ago, I wanted to wait and see if things would really end so badly and they did so I trust my friend's friend.

7 hours ago, Cassandra E. Bett said:

I have a friend of a friend who worked on set for the show and there was some issue with Hyo Rim and Yoon Jae and they chose to avoid filming together so the writers changed the plot. The original plot was that NJ was supposed to catch SJ before she travels with a back hug (reminiscent of their first meeting) and the show was supposed to end on episode 120 with a 2 year jump which did happen but without NJ and SJ being together. Originally they were supposed to film a wedding scene, with the whole family coming together to celebrate but due to the on set issues, they prolonged SH's mental issues and extended the show to create other plots. Hyo Rim actually finished filming back in the first week of April, she hasn't been on set since then and as far as my friend knows, she also wasn't around for the wrap party either (everyone else attended).

It's sad that it came down to this, it was such a good show and didn't deserve this ending. The way that I heard about it, Hyo Rim became the main issue that caused this.

How unprofessional. It's not like these daily dramas have a bed scene, or anything resembling a hawwt kissing scene. She couldn't even stand a back hug?!! Wow. No wonder us viewers saw such a mess at the end.

I thought PYJ did an above average acting job (given the limitations of the script) and he is easy on the eyes as well. :D

Whoa, I am so surprised.  I was just making a totally wild guess with no factual evidence, that some cast issue, most probably between the main two leads, must have caused the writer to get all derailed.  Looks like my guess was not so wild after all.....  But yikes.  What a disaster.

Wow i was really surprised with that...if that is really true i feel bad for the writer. As i have said before i love the pace of the drama before and impressed with it because it was not a typical daily drama. Then it came down to this. 

I might believe this rumor because i have been following a few of the casts in instagram posts and when they posted some pics i have never seen anything that hyo rim is with them. Aside from the actress playing jin ah she posted a pic of her and hyo rim having some girl bonding type dinner. I think they are close. 

Here they vacationed in jeju i think the cast:

And even have a video call with the actor playing nam jim

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2018-2019] Move Over, Fate /Get Out of the Way, Fate, 비켜라 운명아

If you haven't watched the last episode, watch it.  Considering the circumstances that we've recently learned about, the ending is acceptable even though it wasn't exactly as we wanted.   The NJ/SJ relationship was left somewhat open-ended as if they might start again as  neither of them said they wanted to move on and forget their relationship.   I think  the writer did a pretty darn good job by scrambling for an alternative ending.  After NJ and SJ met up in her new shop, they both admitted that they thought about each other over the 2 years apart and NJ  asked  her  to start again.  She didn't say "No", so we can assume they were to restart their relationship.

The rest of the drama was tied up neatly,  with  some warm, fuzzy scenes as well as a funny scene with big mouth assistant and Bang.  Everyone was with the person they needed to be with, and life moves on.  

Thanks, everyone, who added to the discussion and hung in there.  See you on another thread.  :lol:

On 4/27/2019 at 4:28 AM, msmy said:

Thanks so much.  Let's  not  beat up on the writers anymore...not their fault. 

You're way kinder than me.  If i was the writer and the lead actress is giving me attitude, I would just write her off.  What's so great about her that the writer has to derail the show?  her attitude is very unprofessional and is a signal to her that she can be the diva any time she feels the need to.

The couple have been apart for so long in the drama.  There's no need to bring them back together.  If the actress wants to act so unprofessionally, let her know there are consequences to her childish unprofessional attitude. 

Episode 112

Spoiler

Credit: KBS World TV

Episode 113

Spoiler

Epsiode 114

Spoiler

Epsiode 115

Spoiler