Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018-2019] Move Over, Fate /Get Out of the Way, Fate, 비켜라 운명아

59 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Yeah really are going to wait too the very last episode for NJ and SJ .

Why would you do this?

that is the usual case as in My Only one and Love till the end :)

But still there are some good elements in the drama, I like the relation between the brothers, and the comic elements are good too.

• Like 5

Lawyer Heo addressed the shareholders and said that due to the latest negative publicity, which he should have handled better, he would resign and take full responsibility.  The plan that NJ, SW, and lawyer Heo came up with is that the minority shareholders (not NJ and SW who are the majority shareholders) would be choosing the new CEO.  NJ composed a letter to the minority shareholders and had his team forward the letter, stating that it was important for them to attend and cast their vote for the new CEO.  The voting took place with candidates A, B, and C (no names) being presented with their qualifications.  When the votes were tallied, it was candidate C who was chosen, and that turned out to be SW.  Mean uncle and Mr. Jo are mad and seemingly not going away quietly, so we'll see how that works out.  

SJ left a voice mail message for NJ and said she was going to study in America, and hoped they could be together again when things got sorted out.  CSH has already decided she wanted to find SJ and get things back together.  She is much calmer and more normal.  JA's mother is going back home as CSH is moving back with the family.  Lawyer Heo has taken NJ's mother out to walk in the park and wants a relationship now that he is free. Dumb Bang is following them and sneaking around like a cartoon character with sore feet and his shorts in a knot.  What an idiot.  :crazy:

• Like 7

SJ has been going to the airport for like 5 episodes now lol it such pointless and needless filler

• Like 6

OST Parts 1-6 [English Hardsubbed] (Youtube Playlist)

• Like 2

My god she JUST arrive at the airport in the preview this is beyond stupid.

What a total waste of the romance.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Hyungang gets back to normal with SW as CEO and NJ really leaving.  Don't know how SW accommodated uncle and Mr. Jo.  Then the 2 year jump!!  NJ has his business, and SJ is returning from her studies.  JA is holding her 2 year old son, and CSH is learning how to cook with NJ's mother, who must have married lawyer Heo.  Wow.... I guess the extension is more fluff to fill up time.

NJ and SJ are getting a little "long in the tooth" to be starting their marriage and possible family if that's the way it turns out.  Their families are probably getting a little anxious.

Edited by msmy
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

They should've brought the new girl and guy to vie for NJ's and SJ's affections earlier.  They were wasting their time with fluff anyways, might as well try making that into a plot point.

• Like 3

Yep  this drama too me has gotten so terrible,so you going to introduce yet another character with 2 eps to go?

Also they STILL did not meet up even in the preview,they cannot fix  this in 2 eps they really drop the ball hard with NJ .

SJ  chose to run away very disappointed how bad her character  has gotten.

• Like 5

These last episodes seem to be a combination of lots  of "cute" along with NJ's  romantic relationships.  The new girl introduced as a potential love interest that works for NJ is awkward, and he seems to be uncomfortable with her advances.  This episode has her at the  family table for a meal after which NJ takes her home.  There he has his hand on her arm and Seon Gyu (remember him?  SJ's "step-uncle") walks up and surprises NJ.  I wonder if SG might have had a relationship with that girl and she's pulling something.  Or, maybe, SG is just reminding NJ that SJ is back home.

• Like 2

I stopped watching this show.  Was channel surfing & came upon this scene where NJ told sly fox she has paid for her crime! How? By wallowing in guilt so everyone has to treat her like a delicate flower? Idiot writer. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Yep they going to drag this until the end, so no wedding, no kids, none of that for NJ and SJ..

This will not get a rewatch thats for sure they messed the only highlight of the show to me then drag it to the end.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Yep they going to drag this until the end, so no wedding, no kids, none of that for NJ and SJ..

This will not get a rewatch thats for sure they messed the only highlight of the show to me then drag it to the end.

I am not sure if NJ/SJ will be together at the end, they messed this one big time:lol: no re watch for me either.

• Like 6

Wouldn't it be great if they won't get back together? SJ kind of ran away from it all, not like anything changed since she was in the US.

• Like 6

I agree that NJ and SJ shouldn't get back together.  She left him at a time when he needed her support.  

• Like 5

Such a waste...this drama started so good then went downhill. They dragged the mental illness of SH too long, then this 2 year jump is nonsense. The writer messed this one up, too bad i was really liking the pace of the story before and all the actors they did pretty good portraying the roles, im pretty sure everyone watching was so disappointed.

• Like 5

I don't even know what to say.  In all my years of drama watching, I don't remember any drama going off the rails so badly, for really no reasons.  It was so nicely-paced and watchable till around the 95th episode.   Even the 4-episode extension was known well in advance by 5-6 weeks, so that is no excuse either.  There were any number of easier ways to finish the drama gracefully and without losing ratings (if not improve it), but they did none of that and picked the worst possible story arcs.  I have no idea what got into the writer.  So weird.  I feel bad for all of us, to have wasted all the time watching this drama now.

• Like 5

So yeah nothing much with SJ and NJ pretty much every single couple ended up more satisfying here .

What where they thinking.No Kiss or hug or anything like that.

This was pretty much it:

• Like 4
  • Confused 2
  • LOL 1

would like to know more about the actress playing CEO Heo's sister. I think I have seen her in some other drama. She looks so elegant and stylish with her head of grey hair.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2