Kim Seon Ho/ Kim Sun Ho 김선호 - Mr Dimples - Upcoming Drama - "Into the Dead"; Upcoming films: "Tyrant" and "The Child"

irilight

3 hours ago, EInfinity said:

I also find it questionable that Salt does not seem to do anything regarding Seon Ho's issue. I was thinking whether it is because Seon Ho himself does not want to address it any further and he asked Salt not to address anything related to it. However, since most of the advertisers are coming back to Seon Ho, I think Salt does help him in dealing with them, especially those paper works and legal works.

@Elnfinity at first I also disappointed with SALT reaction until one of my friend said it could be they cannot do anything because Seon Ho request them to keep silent. As an agency they cannot response if the actor not agree as it will breach the trust between them. So yeah I do agree, SALT must working behind the scene and they must help him dealing with all the endorsement. The fact none of the endorsement charge Seon Ho with penalty showing there must be an agreement behind. 

Talking about endorsement 11 Street has increased sales by 40% since they released Seon Ho's new AD.

Don't worry about the haters who decide to cancel their membership, it's definitely their lost. This company way too big, they partnership with Amazon. I love buy stuff from Amazon, they are reliable and sometimes surprise me in terms of delivery as I often received my package less than 24 hours. So kudos to 11 Street to back Seon Ho up, don't underestimate the power of Kim Seon Ho and his fandom Seonsohada :heartxoxo:

Event KNetz said this is the #KimSeonHo effect. 

@marrez1 Please try to re-read Dispatch articles again. Yes KSH crazy too, he was crazy in love with a wrong girl but the person who messing around is his ex GF not him. So please be careful with your comment :).

• Like 8

7 hours ago, EInfinity said:

@marrez1 Excuse me? Did you even spend time to read and understand the 2 Dispatch articles before posting? Seon Ho is nowhere near a completely crazy and messed up person that you are referring to. Dispatch got those messages from that woman's friends, who found it unfair that Seon Ho had to take all the blame while the woman is a shameless liar. 

If you do not like Seon Ho, there is no reason to be here. Please be mindful of what you say, this is Seon Ho's thread and we are here because we would like to support him, he has suffered enough from this issue already and just started to get his life back. Please be considerate and be kind.

I think you get me wrong, no need to take me to side, it was not me who caused a scandal, besides I had said it from the start that this scandal would not really harm his acting career , and that he will continue to work
  you say i have nothing to do here cause i can't stand him? sorry for you, but I don't seem to have put him down, and yes I read all the messages between them, and when I say they're both crazy, they really are, each to their own ways, you gotta stop thinking that i'm harming him, i don't and i just stay consistent

i'm kind and considerate for both side

7 hours ago, 2d1n_fan said:

:thumbsup:I hope this story will end I'm afraid there will be something else soon

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

I think you get me wrong, no need to take me to side, it was not me who caused a scandal, besides I had said it from the start that this scandal would not really harm his acting career , and that he will continue to work
  you say i have nothing to do here cause i can't stand him? sorry for you, but I don't seem to have put him down, and yes I read all the messages between them, and when I say they're both crazy, they really are, each to their own ways, you gotta stop thinking that i'm harming him, i don't and i just stay consistent

i'm kind and considerate for both side

If you can tell from the start that this issue would not really harm his acting career then I have to say you are probably the most optimistic fan. Even until now, I still feel nervous when an article about Seon Ho comes up. 

I did not say you have nothing to do here, what I meant was IF you do not like Seon Ho, IF you STILL feel that Seon Ho is completely crazy and especially messed up even AFTER you have read the 2 Dispatch articles, then I think this is not the thread for you. Please stop using those words on Seon Ho because he is proven to be a nice guy and a sweet bf towards his gf. His only fault was to fall in love with the wrong woman and fell too deeply in love with her. Of course, it is entirely up to you how you feel about both of them, I respect your opinion so please respect us as Seon Ho's fans in this thread, too. I never think that you can harm Seon Ho because you obviously can not, but what you wrote here affects us, I felt offended because Seon Ho does not deserved to be called messed up at all. When you used those words to describe him, it was inconsiderate to us.

• Like 3

Saw a new article. 

Guess the imbalance mentality of KSH haters also come from the double standards treatment given to man vs. woman.

I.e. The general public tends to show more leniency to man compared to woman. 

Eg. of recent artist’s controversies & their lay-low period. 

1) S.Yeji - the manipulator: Apr-Sep’21 (5mths).

2) K.JungHyun - the submissive: since Apr’21 (5mths & counting).
3) KSH - the abortionist: Oct’21 (2weeks).

People are not fond of KSH returning to the screen so quickly (2weeks) because officially, the ban on abortion in Korea was only abolished as of Jan’2021. So the period when KSH & ex proceeded on with the procedure was technically still considered illegal although no longer a punishable offence.

Can’t help it if there’s a group of such who bites on this area.

Life, gain some lose some too.

KSH can’t have 100% of love from all.

That’s how the world work. 

Having majority’s support is good enough. :heart:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kdrama_luv said:

I.e. The general public tends to show more leniency to man compared to woman. 

On the contrary, this year we've seen more leniency shown towards women than men in the entertainment industry.

For example, if it was a male entertainer who did what Park Narae did to a female doll instead, the backlash would have been much worse. Also, Seo Yeji has already been cast for a drama while Kim Junghyun is still waiting for someone to give him a chance. How is men given more leniency? 

As to the decriminalisation of abortion, applying the same logic, both ksh AND his ex-gf should be trialed, why only pick on ksh.

Haters just want to pick & choose selective narrative that fit their purpose, without understanding the context. I'm glad the majority of the general public are more level headed.

• Like 2

So this is my first k celebrity issue. I liked his theater works and eventually came to love him in 2d1n. 

Seeing this unfold has all been surprising to me, not to mention it has been stress and anxiety inducing. 

Just a question, how reliable is Dispatch? I’ve read conflicting things about them and knew nothing about them prior to this. 

Some people are saying dispatch is always out to expose celebrities dating and that this is something new for them to do (new in the sense that they’re trying to clean his name). Some are saying that Dispatch and his agency could have made all the evidence since it seems so staged. 

On the other hand, some are saying that Dispatch has always been right since they do a lot of research and follow celebrities around.

I honestly don’t know what to believe.

The whole cancel culture in Korea regarding these issues has also shocked me. He is a very talented actor and seems such a waste to be cancelled over something that happened in his personal life. Seems like the public sentiment is siding towards him now after those Dispatch articles.

Can someone enlighten me on this? 

• Like 1

@quietwaters

Dispatch has a notorious reputation of stalking celebrities to get the biggest scoop. However, they also have a reputation of securing evidence and receipts to back up their articles. Korea has defamation laws that would make dispatch liable if the articles were found untrue.

From what I read, dispatch has their own forensics to investigate whether the data received has been tampered with. So screenshots of the text messages which the ex-girlfriend sent to her friends would have been verified prior to them publishing the article. Also, if the messages were untrue, the ex-girlfriend can easily sue dispatch for slander. 

I find it amusing that people are questioning the authenticity of dispatches receipts yet never question the ex-girlfriend's accusations when she didn't provide any proof whatsoever. 

Back to dispatch, no doubt they have close ties to all the entertainment agencies due to the nature of their work. Who knows, Salt may have paid them for the revelation but that does not mean the article & receipts are untrue. However, this is not the first time dispatch has addressed relationship accusations. They also published text messages between koo hye sun & ahn jae hyun during their messy divorce which helped improve ahn jae hyun's image & ultimately his comeback. 

• Like 6

Anti-fans boycott 11th Street. Why? “They ignored the fact that he forced his gf to have an abortion.” 

Dear lord. Wasn’t this dispelled by certain facts already? The final decision was made mutually. They are adults. It’s their relationship, it’s supposed to be private & personal. Just because one of them is a ‘public’ person & things got exposed unfortunately, it doesn’t give anyone the rights to further stamp one down. 

People should really try to know when to let go of their irrational thoughts and spare the others. 

Thankfully, 11th Street’s revenue showed sweeeet results after KSH new adverts was put up.

May he continue to have new endorsements & projects coming in to keep him busy and away from bad thoughts. 

:relieved:

• Like 3

20 hours ago, EInfinity said:

@chickfactor I also find it questionable that Salt does not seem to do anything regarding Seon Ho's issue. I was thinking whether it is because Seon Ho himself does not want to address it any further and he asked Salt not to address anything related to it. However, since most of the advertisers are coming back to Seon Ho, I think Salt does help him in dealing with them, especially those paper works and legal works.

Yes, I agree. It's probably KSH putting the brakes on pursuing a lawsuit against CYA. He probably doesn't want to cause anyone further pain.

(Because he is a puppy in human form.)

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, chickfactor said:

Yes, I agree. It's probably KSH putting the brakes on pursuing a lawsuit against CYA. He probably doesn't want to cause anyone further pain.

(Because he is a puppy in human form.)

I think this is true as well, it really fits his personality. I hope that there is lots going on in the background to help him that we are not aware of, because the rumours going around that SALT are playing a part in setting him up are too upsetting to think about. 

I honestly hope that they just get NDA's from everyone involved (including CYA's friends with all the text screenshots) and that this can all be over and he can just focus on acting. I'm struggling with the stress of every new article and i'm just a fan, so it must be a total nightmare for Seonho and his family and friends. 

• Like 4

@2d1n_fanthank you so much for explaining! Kim Seon Ho is the first and only Korean celebrity I followed because of his acting. I didn’t know what or who Dispatch is prior to this.

I’m happy he got some of his CFs back and the Sad Tropics movie, sad about 2d1n though. Although, I think he would have eventually left the show because of his busy schedules, his sudden departure has been painful to accept. 

It was also uncomfortable reading the chat messages as those are really private conversations but it had to be done to address and clear the allegations against him for forced abortion.

I truly hope things are much better for him from here on out. 

@confusedkfan

I’ve talked to some friends who work in legal and their theory is that Salt came up with some form of agreement with CYA hence the retraction of her statement just a few days later. This agreement could have included signing an NDA, and both parties agreeing not to say anything anymore hence why Salt keeps on saying they have nothing to say. Salt then proceeded to work with Dispatch to provide the evidence to clear his name. Since they couldn’t say anything, Salt just let Dispatch do all the work. I know how far-fetched this sounds but from what I read, Dispatch works with agencies and lets them know prior to releasing anything.

It sounds bad because then it would mean that Dispatch has been paid to do this by Salt but also seems plausible.

It has been really stressful to watch all this unfold as a fan what more for KSH. I can’t imagine the pain he’s going through right now. 

Edited by quietwaters
  • Like 6

49 minutes ago, confusedkfan said:

I think this is true as well, it really fits his personality. I hope that there is lots going on in the background to help him that we are not aware of, because the rumours going around that SALT are playing a part in setting him up are too upsetting to think about. 

Well we will never know the truth but I guess we have to appreciate SALT when they emphasized that they will stick with KSH until the end and have no plans to drop him.  And this statement prior Dispatch release the article to refute KSH ex-GF accusation. 

Let's keep share the good news about our good boy. This time JoyNews 2021 choose Sikhye Couple as 2021 Best Drama Couples :rickroll:.

1. Shin Min Ah x Kim Seon Ho (103 votes)

2. Song Jong Ki x Jeon Yeo Been (20 votes)

3. Jo Jung Suk x Joen Mido (18 votes)

4. Kim Daemyung x Ahn Eunjin (14 votes)

Well deserve :heartxoxo:

I love all of them as I did watch Vincenzo and Hospital Playlist too :D.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Thanks @egluvsnupi for sharing! I am thrilled to see my 2 favs SJK and Seon Ho there in the list, they both work extremely hard this year and their recognition is totally deserving. 

I agree with you, let's share more good news and keep this thread filled with love for our beloved actor :) 

Another testimony by Seon Ho's acquaintance:

Our Seon Ho's posts are back in Edition Sensibility IG :partyblob:

:heart:

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 2

I was watching the earlier episodes of 2 days 1 night S4, and in ep 63 they read out letters they wrote to themselves and teammates a year ago. This was in Feb 2021. Jong Min’s letter wrote about everyone getting married and having kids - JH and SY having their 3rd kid, Ravi getting married while in army etc.. for Seon Ho, he also predicted that he will have one child after marrying someone he met in the drama. Now that we know what we know, wondering how Seon go must have felt in that moment when he heard that he would have one child. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, quietwaters said:

@2d1n_fanthank you so much for explaining! Kim Seon Ho is the first and only Korean celebrity I followed because of his acting. I didn’t know what or who Dispatch is prior to this.

I’m happy he got some of his CFs back and the Sad Tropics movie, sad about 2d1n though. Although, I think he would have eventually left the show because of his busy schedules, his sudden departure has been painful to accept. 

It was also uncomfortable reading the chat messages as those are really private conversations but it had to be done to address and clear the allegations against him for forced abortion.

I truly hope things are much better for him from here on out. 

@confusedkfan

I’ve talked to some friends who work in legal and their theory is that Salt came up with some form of agreement with CYA hence the retraction of her statement just a few days later. This agreement could have included signing an NDA, and both parties agreeing not to say anything anymore hence why Salt keeps on saying they have nothing to say. Salt then proceeded to work with Dispatch to provide the evidence to clear his name. Since they couldn’t say anything, Salt just let Dispatch do all the work. I know how far-fetched this sounds but from what I read, Dispatch works with agencies and lets them know prior to releasing anything.

It sounds bad because then it would mean that Dispatch has been paid to do this by Salt but also seems plausible.

It has been really stressful to watch all this unfold as a fan what more for KSH. I can’t imagine the pain he’s going through right now. 

HI I'm new here, im not a big fan of KSH but I could not deny that he is a brilliant actor and for me its all that matters.  his personal life and decisions are his alone but sadly it was laid down in public. I have mixed emotions regarding all the dispatch expose its kinda scary especially on Seon Ho's part that all his private conversations were feasted upon by the public but in a way im also thankful that it vindicated him from all these false accusations because we may not know him personally but i dnt think he deserves all these backlash and character assassination. One thing is for sure you can never put a good man down. I hope he is feeling better now and move forward

• Like 9

14 hours ago, 2d1n_fan said:

I find it amusing that people are questioning the authenticity of dispatches receipts yet never question the ex-girlfriend's accusations when she didn't provide any proof whatsoever. 

I read somewhere that some person still sided with the ex and their reason was because Dispatch can be paid. So I guess they assume the proof that has been released by Dispatch is fabricated. But now and then there are people who testifies how he really is and not to mention the brands who still use him.

Btw I know some brands are still not putting him back on, I guess it's because he endorsed them as a pair? So maybe the agency for the other actor somehow objected. I won't blame the respective agencies though, they are just doing their job.

Anyway, I really wish for him to be healthy physically and mentally. I cannot imagine how stressfull he is right now.

• Like 4

Even if SALT had given those private information to Dispatch, I don't think it's wrong. After all they had to clear his name. And about the evidences being fabricated, well it could be. But what about all those people who talked about his good personality. At most 5-7 person can be bought but we can see that even after the incident has cooled down people are still coming out and posting about his good behavior. It also doesn't change the fact that the woman was divorced by her husband only after 17 days for cheating. We can overall guess that even if those evidences were fabricated and Dispatch was paid by SALT, what the ex had said was not the complete truth and she was not the pitiful innocent person she was claiming to be. 

Most of the public are on his side now. As for the rest, I think it's fine as long as they are minor. Even BTS has haters so no matter how much proof there is or how much of a great person he is it won't matter he will still be hated.

I am not watching the recent episodes of 1N2D. I had started that show solely for KSH and now that he's no longer there I don't have any reason to watch it anymore no matter how much I love that show now. I don't know if he should return or not. He considers that show and it's members his family but they are still cutting him out while TVN is rerunning Catch The Ghost. I understand that they want to be cautious after the JJY mess but Seon Ho has already left that show and he's been proven innocent so at least they can air the episodes normally.

Some of you are worried that staying in a variety show for long might affect his career and his image. But I think it also depends on the actor. Lee Seungi is well known both as an actor and an entertainer. When Mouse was airing I think he was also filming Master In The House. But he was still praised for his performance as a psychopath. So if KSH can manage well I think he will do just fine. He has the potential and charms to be a good entertainer.

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1