Kim Seon Ho/ Kim Sun Ho 김선호 - Mr Dimples - Upcoming Drama - "Into the Dead"; Upcoming films: "Tyrant" and "The Child"

irilight

4 hours ago, lilsakus said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CU_cugBpOEv/?utm_medium=copy_link 

I teared up while watching this (the background music played a role as well). Not sure when this was posted, my guess is in Jan'21 when he held his online fan meeting. For which he is probably subtlely apologizing for what has happened? I just want to give him a pat on the back and say 고생했다 and Hwaiting! He has nothing to be sorry about nor repay his fans.  He earned the love!
:heart:

his really sincere in everything he is saying! I also watch a clip when he was happy on his v-live that he had 10k viewers. :fullofhearts:

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, cuteyabby said:

his really sincere in everything he is saying! I also watch a clip when he was happy on his v-live that he had 10k viewers. :fullofhearts:

Yea! I think he has shown 80% of him on screen! Hence fans love him for that!

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/actress-kim-ji-won-leave-salt-entertainment-find-new-agency/?fbclid=IwAR2ZQLVyb6_CKZmS1zU1r67NtsPvQsoSadrTTBwkA1y9hqiusVgvmTvviLM I know this is off this thread topic! But just wanted to share!! Infer on your own :x

• Like 1

KSH is good looking I know :lol: But I was never really interested in him nor did I understood why people wanted him to get the girl instead of the male lead in Start Up (haven't watched it). Even when I was watching HTCC, I didn't fall for him. It was only after seeing some clips of 1N2D on YouTube that I began to like him and eventually I binged watched all the episodes for him. In conclusion my fondness for him grew because of his lovable and clumsy personality and then his superior acting talent. So it came as a shock for me when that anonymous post was claiming that he was completely different from his image. I stayed quiet the whole time because I was confused and I also felt sorry for the woman as she had lost her chance of being a mother. But I also had some faith in him and my judgement in choosing a bias so I held onto the hope that someday other side of the story will come out and it did thankfully.

I hope that this news will die down soon. The more this will stretch the more difficult and longer it will take for KSH to return. The way he is quietly taking all the blame I am worried that out of guilt he might quit acting. With his personality, I don't think it's impossible. As for the ex, since KSH wants to protect her private life as his fans we should respect her privacy as well.

How I wish that KSH will return to 1N2D and celebrate 100 episode with them. But it's not possible. If public sees him smiling and happy in TV then they will find another reason to criticize him. 

• Like 5

So I searched a little on the new articles about Kim sun Ho in Korean, it's diffficult,  I must say that it finally smells good for him, everyone supports him now thanks to the Dispatch article, on the other hand for his ex is different thing, she takes insults and even threats, I hope things will calm down,  I don't know how she's going to get out of it, it's horrible as actions can have serious consequences

So I hope that things will calm down and that we will not hear more about this 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, -Love Blossom- said:

I hope that this news will die down soon. The more this will stretch the more difficult and longer it will take for KSH to return. The way he is quietly taking all the blame I am worried that out of guilt he might quit acting. With his personality, I don't think it's impossible. As for the ex, since KSH wants to protect her private life as his fans we should respect her privacy as well.

How I wish that KSH will return to 1N2D and celebrate 100 episode with them. But it's not possible. If public sees him smiling and happy in TV then they will find another reason to criticize him. 

I don’t think he will quit acting altogether because that is his only profession, plus he is too old to start from scratch to learn a new trade. How else will he make a living? However i think he may not want to return to tv given the intense scrutiny. Theatre has always been his first love and where his closest friends are. I am guessing he may prefer to return to the stage instead. 

I am still nervous as I do not know whether the ex will retaliate with more dirt since she has been secretly filming him (both admitted by herself and confirmed by his friend in Dispatch article). Plus we already know she is not a simple person and may feel that she is pushed to the edge. 

• Like 3

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4697027616112755

Another new video with Chinese translations by the earlier vlogger (not the one with A). No new information but he basically linked the Dispatch and the ex-husband interview and explained in a very logical way. He pointed out that the fact that dispatch started their article with A’s name showed how confident they are regarding the facts, unlike how A didn’t dare to directly name KSH. He also explained that the main damaging point in her accusation is that KSH aborted his child but in essence, with the lady’s history, it may not even be his baby in the first place. The ex-husband found hidden videos in her house which captured her with other men, and he even used the videos as evidence in the court. Once the judge saw the videos he granted the divorce immediately. He also highlighted that the videos that she took of KSH without his consent were illegal and therefore if she dared to showed them, she can expect to be arrested. Lastly he ended by saying that if one wants to accuse someone publicly, he/she must make sure that he/she does not have something to hide as well or else it will for sure be dug out.

• Like 6

No, don’t worry, I don’t think Seon Ho will quit acting. Not only because of his love and passion for acting, but also after this incident, when he realizes how much he is loved and supported by his friends, colleagues and his fans, who stand by him and trust him, he will repay everyone’s kindness. And of course best way to do so is that he will become an even better actor and deliver good projects. Seon Ho might not be the strongest person but he is very determined, he will continue to work hard and show people what he is capable of. 

As much as I want to see him, I still hope he takes all the time that he needs to rest and heal himself, then come back when he is ready to face the world again. 

• Like 8

Actually there was a supposedly HCCC staff who complained that KSH is grouchy on set and that once during filming, he found something in the rice bowl and got all upset. Another staff came out to refute that and explained that it was a metal staple in Gamri’s bowl. So they removed it and filming continued. Anyway, that was a small incident, but the funny point was that the first poster took a picture of the HCCC wireless charger as evidence that he was a staff. So subsequent posters also start to use HCCC memorabilia as evidence (increased to water bottle and sweater). 

Anyway, this link is to a Chinese translated post by another staff who testified KSH’s niceness on set, if you are keen. Sorry they are in Chinese and I am unable to translate this one. Someone who understands Korean maybe can help?

https://m.weibo.cn/3730967670/4697034865508895

1 hour ago, Ohsh said:

Actually there was a supposedly HCCC staff who complained that KSH is grouchy on set and that once during filming, he found something in the rice bowl and got all upset. Another staff came out to refute that and explained that it was a metal staple in Gamri’s bowl. So they removed it and filming continued. Anyway, that was a small incident, but the funny point was that the first poster took a picture of the HCCC wireless charger as evidence that he was a staff. So subsequent posters also start to use HCCC memorabilia as evidence (increased to water bottle and sweater). 

Anyway, this link is to a Chinese translated post by another staff who testified KSH’s niceness on set, if you are keen. Sorry they are in Chinese and I am unable to translate this one. Someone who understands Korean maybe can help?

Sighhhhhh... pls not another ridiculous hater :saitama:

• Like 2

On 10/20/2021 at 9:47 PM, dramamilft said:

Sorry not sorry but this girlfriend sounds like a nightmare of an ex girlfriend who cannot let go , got jealous cause he moved on and also became popular. Girl, the relationship has ended . If he was such a malicious and not so nice man like you

claim , then RUN, cut your losses and count your blessings that you’re no longer tied to him!  If you’re as crazy as you’re showing  yourself to be right now , it is no wonder SH broke up with you. You went public with your statement on the ending day of his popular drama knowing full well the repercussions to him, the staff and colleagues . And now you want to retract your statement and lawyer up.  Sorry hunny, but this issue you released will be a scar on the both of you for awhile .  Now you’re mad because netizens are digging up your info and finding out that you drank while pregnant — what did you expect to happen?  That everyone would throw rocks at the man, but not you ?  

This is why SH mama should have advised him to choose his partner wisely and wrap that hotdog up! 

Yes I totally agree that Kim Seon Ho is innocent I'm sad that happened to him and I hope that he can find someone who would love him totally and not lied again to him 

• Like 1

Kudos to you guys for not wanting to talk about LEE, JIN-HO (youtube reporter) and MS. A. You are classier than I am.

I thought Ex-Husband was speaking to the media to clear his name. But it turns out, he did some sort of podcast interview in the past, and Lee Jin-Ho played it on his youtube channel. (I am sure ex-husband is not happy about that.)

This story is reported on legit news sites now. So I watched Lee Jin-Ho's youtube for the first time. And... wow.

Spoiler

Ex-husband is only referred to as "B."

Mr. B apparently did a podcast recalling his divorce with "A." His voice is disguised in this recording.

- Husband B left the home they lived in and A's parents and other family members moved in so that he couldn't return.

- He returned home to get some of his things and saw that CCTV was installed. He found the cord and the hard disk, so he took it with him.

- He saw the videos and saw that A brought home 3 men in 3 weeks. One guy was an older "sponsor." The other two guys were "host bar" employees. She had sex with them on the couch.

- She showed up at the divorce trial looking disheveled with “white stuff” in her hair. He thinks that she was trying to appear like he threw her out and she was homeless, so the judge would take pity on her.

- During the divorce trial, A said, "Marriage requires responsibility unlike dating, and I don't want to give up on married life so easily."

This made B feel dismayed, because she did such terrible things to him until very recently.

- B submitted the CCTV videos during the trial as evidence, and the judge said, "This is crazy," and granted the divorce.

- A's father had borrowed (1억 7000만원) about $150,000 from B, and they had to settle their finances before they could mediate the divorce. A demanded B give up on getting this loan repaid or else she won't sign the papers, and the entire process will take 2-3 months longer. He gave up on that money because he never wanted to see her again.

- B later discovered that A was slandering him on SNS. She was "cosplaying" victim and made him out to be the bad guy.

- She even had him followed. This happened repeatedly, so he confronted the people following him and they ran away.

- There is so much more that he can't recall, he would have to review his divorce papers to remember them.

--

I guess my thoughts are that ...

He is a bitter ex-husband so he won't have nice things to say about her. But still... WOW. If any of this is true, she is a piece of work.

And it makes me upset. Not just because of what she did to KSH, but seriously, people like her are making it harder for other women to come forward with stories of real abuse.

So what did we learn? If you're squatting in your husband's house when he's about to divorce you, and you install CCTV in that house, don't use a hard disk, and have the videos uploaded to the cloud.

Or maybe don't have sex with other men in that house while the camera is on.

Or just don't have sex with other men while married? Yes, that one.

--

Anyway, at this point I think it’s pretty clear that KSH is definitely not the master manipulator who got some innocent girl pregnant and made her abort the child against her will.

It's also clear that she claimed he was nothing like his “nice guy” public persona, and that simply isn't true, either.

And yet she destroyed his career, damaged the careers of his fellow actors, and ruined good vibes for many viewers who enjoyed HomeCha.

She dragged his name through the mud. And then her name was dragged through the mud. And then her ex-husband’s name was dragged through the mud. Was it all worth it?

KSH has increasing sympathy and support, but that doesn't change the fact that his career is still severely damaged. And at the rate this entire story is going, who knows what awful headline is going to come out in the near future?

7 hours ago, Ohsh said:

I read the article in Korean. It basically said he was upset because there was a scene where he was eating at Granny Gamri's house and there was something in the food. So he allegedly got upset and made everyone uncomfortable. How did he get upset? Did he throw something? Did he yell at someone? No, he had a unhappy look on his face and spoke tersely. (OMG, seriously.)

It was followed up by another article by another staff member saying that s/he was there that day and remembers what happened. KSH very quietly told a staff member about a staple being found in the food, and said everyone should be careful. The person who got upset was the actress Kim Yeong-Ok who played Gamri, who said, "How can we trust and eat this food if staples are found in it?" And everyone agreed that her words were proper and needed to be said.

The staff member added that KSH was actually very nice to everyone and considerate towards his fellow actors, especially during difficult filming conditions. And that when performing, he worked very hard.

So...

When will this end? After the "scandal" broke, people were analyzing everything KSH ever did on TV trying to find evidence that he has the worst personality ever. And the best they could find is, "Nam Ju-Hyeok maybe gave him a blank look for one second! He obviously hates KSH! KSH is obviously a terrible human being!"

--

And this LEE, JIN-HO (youtube reporter)? Yes, he is trash! He disguised ex-husband's voice on the recording to "protect his identity." For serious. Everyone already knows his name and where he works, all because of you, so spare us the sanctimony.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 3

i'm really happy that some of his endorsements unarchiving their pics & vids. :love:

i hope by the end of this year KSH will come back! there's still hope in one of his upcoming movie "Sad Tropics"! :highonflowers:

at the end of the day, we want him to make a come back as soon as possible! hope he will be stronger and smarter! let's spread positive vibes! :fullofhearts:

• Like 6

30 minutes ago, 2d1n_fan said:

Looks like Miima mask Korea has unarchived ksh YouTube ads on their channel and his photos on their IG. They even followed him again in IG. Let's hope other brands will follow suit! 

Yeesssss, I'm so excitedddd...!!!

The most important thing for me, he can join back as 2D1N member. 

Not only the member, crew and staff need him but we as his fans also need him there. 

The only place where we can see the real him, being free and doesn't care with his image and don't forget his clumsiness but cuteness overload :D . I missed him so much!!

• Like 2
  • Love 5

I like Kim Seon Ho, so i will root for him. i am reading and following his news on soompi.

Where is Kim Seon Ho now? is he safe and healthy now, I am hoping all is well with him, perhaps staying away in isolation to hide from the press and public.. i really dun understand why his company SALT did not help to clarify the matter for him, but leave it to others ..

• Like 6

6 hours ago, chickfactor said:

Kudos to you guys for not wanting to talk about LEE, JIN-HO (youtube reporter) and MS. A. You are classier than I am.

Haha of course we are open to discussion, chingu, I just hate the fact that K media always drags Seon Ho's name with her, something like "ex husband of Kim Seon Ho's ex gf" annoys the heck out of me, don't they all have a name? :crazy: So hope they will leave our poor man alone so he can stay away from all the negativity for now.

Who else misses amazing actor Kim Seon Ho? Such a beautiful edit :wub:

I also miss the clumsy and dorky Seon Ho in 2D1N dearly... I read that they will shoot the 100th episode in Jeju island without Seon Ho, they could have had so much fun together if this incident had not happened, such a hard time for everyone :( But this shall pass soon, we can finally see some light at the end of the tunnel already. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, egluvsnupi said:

Yeesssss, I'm so excitedddd...!!!

The most important thing for me, he can join back as 2D1N member. 

Not only the member, crew and staff need him but we as his fans also need him there. 

The only place where we can see the real him, being free and doesn't care with his image and don't forget his clumsiness but cuteness overload :D . I missed him so much!!

I agree!! Its lovely to see his clumsy and goofy self in the program, as well as the family vibes they give off. 

But I remember reading a knetz comment early on during the scandal, that as much as his fans want to continue seeing him, we'll have to consider his position amidst this all. How withdrawn and down he must be feeling, to have all the details of his private affairs out in the public for all to judge, and yet still have to appear on television week after week joking and laughing like nothing ever happened.

And @EInfinity mentioned awhile back too, that for KSH to focus on acting and not to muddy up his image of variety star vs actor (if he were to achieve top star status one day), he would eventually have to drop out of 2D1N.

Another factor to consider is that KBS is probably the most 'upright' and 'conservative' broadcasting station in Korea from my understanding. So I wonder what the chances are for him to return :cold_sweat:.

Nonetheless, if there is a chance for him to return after some downtime, I would LOVE to see him on it again!

• Like 7

I became a fan of Kim Seon Ho through 1 night 2 days (first saw him in Start Up but it was his personality on 1n2d that really made me a fan). Hometown Cha Cha Cha just proved that he is also a great actor. When I saw the news last week I was so disappointed at first and didn't know what to believe but knew that there is always 2 sides to a story. Having watched all of 1n2d, I could tell that many things in the post from the ex was false. I just felt really sad about everything that was happening and that it was so unfair, but it's also a private matter between 2 people and he doesn't owe the public an explanation. I'm glad that there is some good news now but the invasion of privacy is actually quite disturbing. 

Friends and colleagues posting in support of him shows how good of a person he has always been and still is. Hopefully they will be able to pull him out of the darkness like Gongjin did for Hong Du Sik.

But imagine the amount of pressure and stress he must be facing right now. As much as I want him back on screen and on 1n2d, I don't think it's possible right now. Especially when there are still haters. He needs the time to rest and come back stronger as a person and an actor. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, taekwang said:

I like Kim Seon Ho, so i will root for him. i am reading and following his news on soompi.

Where is Kim Seon Ho now? is he safe and healthy now, I am hoping all is well with him, perhaps staying away in isolation to hide from the press and public.. i really dun understand why his company SALT did not help to clarify the matter for him, but leave it to others ..

I feel it is more convincing coming from third parties, than salt or ksh themselves. Surely u cannot rally so many people from both ksh and the ex's circle to support ksh with positive news!

• Like 1