[Drama 2018] Happy If You Died/ Feel Good to Die, 죽어도 좋아

larus

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Chingus I  have a feeling that the ending will be left open,  it is difficult for Ruda to fall in love with BJS in four episodes. Maybe the writer will just give us hope for a future possible relationship between them?

But I expect a hug scene like the hospital scene

I agree with you wholeheartedly. That, or Baek Jin-sang will leave the company or Korea (as hinted at in Ep 26), then there will be a time jump. 

@jenappelle Thank you. That's a bit complicated for me to translate without machine help, but let's see. :sweatingbullets:

@jenappelle I saw it from comments, I used google-translate it and some said still got 1 more day to go.. 

Spoiler

Jugglers did shooting until early morning (the finale episode) and the production team manage to finish editing it and ending is perfect. I think FGTD will be in same situation. And they might watch finale episode together in wrap up party. 

32 minutes ago, selenette said:

@angiedramadive It's also available on VIU. 

@jenappelle Perhaps something along the lines of 

"We are international fans. We are grateful for this beautiful drama. Thank you for everyone who worked hard." Something of the sort. 

chingus I posted to you a link of episode zero, check your inbox. Anyone who wants to watch it, please tell me.

26 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

chingus I posted to you a link of episode zero, check your inbox. Anyone who wants to watch it, please tell me.

Thank you, I already watched it on VIU but I'm sure it will be nice to watch it again. 

@Heidi Seow Oh my God you're right they still have another day to shoot. Camera work etc wouldn't be stellar. I mean it'll be good, but not as good as the earlier episodes, and the story will still be good. I guess I'm too picky. 

the suspense is very high chingus. I hope Ruda doesn't choose Juhnoo. Already many of their scenes together were omitted after the time loop. I will mention a few to refresh our memories:

1- In the elevator scene, Ruda was absent.

2- In the dinner after the tasting scene, BJS went to save Hyun-jung and there is no drunken scene of Ruda and Junhoo driving BJS home.

3- The scene of Ruda grabbing BJS by the collar is omitted too (which Junhoo saw in the first episodes).

4- The scene of Ruda asking Junhoo to help her spread the memo is changed. (Junhoo is not part of it)

Their next scene is Juhnoo's transfer to the Marketing team. This will be their first meeting. This time they don't know each other. What will happen?? Will BJS separate them again in his funny way??? (I hope we get some comedy like the entertainment park scenes :D:D:D )

Hello guys...

What's all about Kang Ji Wan looking sad..?? He really seemed sad :tears: Either he's tired or is unhappy about low rating thing!! But they have nothing to do with low ratings... All the KBS dramas are not doing well lately..

And did they already throw the wrap party..? I am waiting to see the final eps. I don't know what ending would there be... But I prefer a closed ending with all the characters get justice, just like in Jugglers! :wub:

Hahaha, but I think they can make it perfect @selenette I guess they been used to it.. Recently a lot dramas will only finish shooting the day before finale episode day. Well, we shall see soon on Wednesday and Thursday! 

Hahaha, Yes @nohamahamoud2002 I wonder how BJS gonna separate them.. :naughty: I wish they gonna do some entertainment way since this is webtoon. But I just wanna wish that please don't give us open ending will do.. 

Yes @gm4queen, not sure what happened to KBS.. They not even promote their dramas actually..:cold_sweat:

They still in production so I guess wrap up party will be happen either Wednesday or Thursday. 

@selenette @Heidi Seow Apparently its quite common for production team to produce at the same time when the drama is shot. If they are able to end the shooting tonight the director/production team is considered as very efficient, according to a cnetz who knew a bit of production. She quoted Fox Bride Star as example where it was shot until midnight of the day of last EP. She also said dont expect a preview tonight.

Childish Jin Sang is gold though. He is so petty and I love the faces he is making.

@jenappelle Thanks for your information about the preview. I know it's a common practice and I detest it, it ruins the cast and crew's well-being. I also notice that the camera work usually deteriorates in cases such as this, and, being a picky viewer, it makes me both sad and disappointed. But...sorry for being so gloomy, I hope they're all okay. 

@selenette @Heidi Seow Preview is out.

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/goodie/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0564-01-264949,read,,16,785743

29,30부

사장의 눈 밖에 난 진상은 본격적으로 노조를 만들어 대항하려고 하지만 마케팅팀에서부터 반응이 심드렁하다. 팀원들의 마음을 돌리고자 진상은 최선을 다하지만, 타임루프를 기억하지 못하는 루다 때문에 심란하고.. 한편, 노조 설립에 맞서 회사도 묘책을 세우는데..!

(해당회차의 예고영상은 서비스되지 않습니다)

Rough translation via Chinese: The Presidents thinks that BJS is forming the Union to fight against the Company. However, Marketing team is not keen towards the Union. To change the Marketing team's  mind, BJS has tried his best to change their minds. However, he is quite frustrated due to Rooda cant remember anything about the time loop. At the same time, the Company has a good strategy (text make it seems like to combat BJS plan).

2 minutes ago, jenappelle said:

@selenette @Heidi Seow Preview is out.

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/goodie/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0564-01-264949,read,,16,785743

29,30부

사장의 눈 밖에 난 진상은 본격적으로 노조를 만들어 대항하려고 하지만 마케팅팀에서부터 반응이 심드렁하다. 팀원들의 마음을 돌리고자 진상은 최선을 다하지만, 타임루프를 기억하지 못하는 루다 때문에 심란하고.. 한편, 노조 설립에 맞서 회사도 묘책을 세우는데..!

(해당회차의 예고영상은 서비스되지 않습니다)

yes I saw it @jenappelle, waiting they release the clip

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/goodie/mobile/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0564-01-264949,read,,16,785743

Preview

Google translate 

The truth behind the eyes of the president is to create a union in earnest, but the response from the marketing team is intimidating. I do my best to turn the minds of my team members, but I was disturbed by Luda, who does not remember the Time Loop.

:joy: we are all posting at the same time  @Heidi Seow and @jenappelle

we are all crazily waiting for the preview :D 

@jenappelle Oh my God, the poster is definitely based on The Bodyguard. The use of the semiotics and parallels alone is stunningly brilliant. Yes, it's a parody, but it works so well considering the drama's context.

So here we go, thematic similarities

1. Vulnerability versus Strength. Jin-sang was the needy, emotionally fragile one behind his cold facade, who had to be protected by Roo-da. She was tougher and braver than him. In The Bodyguard, Rachel Marron (Whitney Houston's character) was the one with Jin-sang's traits, while Roo-da's traits are shared by Frank Farmer (Kevin Costner's character). 
  2. Terrors and Killers. Both Jin-sang and Rachel Marron are targeted by unknown killers.
  3. Protectors. Frank Farmer and Roo-da protect Rachel Marron and Jin-sang respectively, with their lives. 
  4. Inner circle enemies. Rachel Marron's enemy is her elder sister Nicki, while Jin-sang's are Hyun-jung's father and Yoo Shi-baek, both of whom work at his office too. 
  5. Self rediscoveryBoth Jin-sang and Rachel Marron undergo a healing journey and then rediscover themselves in the end as better persons. 

Coincidentally, I've been listening to The Bodyguard's OSTs these couple of  weeks, especially the male covers, because I don't know, somehow I feel like I can connect Jin-sang with the songs so well (and my instinct is proven right, :sweatingbullets::D)

@gm4queenSome of the OSTs of The Bodyguard would work so well from Jin-sang's perspective especially after he opens up his heart (I'm just sharing)

For example

1. I Have Nothing

Spoiler

You see through

Right to the heart of me 

You break down my walls with the strength of your love (...)

Will a memory survive: one that I can hold on to?

2. Run To You

Spoiler

Each day I play the role
Of someone always in control
But at night, I come home and turn the key
There's nobody there, no one cares for me. 

Additionally, since Jin-sang already decided to take a step back and if he really leaves the company or even Korea (as hinted at in Episode 26),

3. I Will Always Love You

Spoiler

If I should stay, I would only be in your way. 

So I'll go, but I know I'll think of you in every step of the way.

Bittersweet memories, that is all I'm taking with me. 

So goodbye, but please don't cry.

We both know I'm not what you need. (...)

I wish you joy and happiness.

But above us, I wish you...loved. 

TEXT PREVIEW TRANSLATION

The president thinks that Jin-sang forms the labor union to fight against the company, but the Marketing Team's reaction is harsh. Trying his best to change their minds, Jin-sang is frustrated and upset since Roo-da still can't remember the Time Loop. Meanwhile, the company has come up with a clever scheme to oppose the establishment of said union. 

Archived