[Drama 2018-2019] God’s Quiz 5: Reboot 신의 퀴즈 5

jeijei

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, faithinme lara said:

CODAS is the over talkative JARVIS. I lol at dr han nagging to the system and it reboot again :lol:

it will cute for next season....i imaging how dr han have to take care of baby even his genius there are certain things he cant handle and have to ask jung won help:D:D

it ends:cold_sweat:

the hyungs died and doyeon left the hospital.:(

DR JO WAKE UP AND ITS SO EMOTIONAL!! THANK GOD!!!

they managed to save Kwak. please,please repent.

seo lady die in the most painful way. i hope HSP will be at peace with her death and KHM arrest.

i need to understand Kim Jae Wook guest appearance here lolz. is that how codas Kim Ju won looks like? no wonder dr han is richard simmons:lol:

i think dr jo is leaving for good :(

HE PROPOSE!!:w00t::w00t: HE PUT THE RING IN EVIDENCE BAG LOLZ. TYPICAL OF HIM.:lol:

its funny that he got down on his knee to put the ring, and lo and behold, a crime happen in front of them and det Kang sprang into action leaving him like that :lol:

another context needed on the last scene, the hell is that?? is that he imagine?

im glad that dr han stay in one piece this time. no severe injury, no running away. THANK GOD!

THANK YOU 4 ANOTHER ENJOYABLE SEASON ,GOD'S QUIZ TEAM! :wub::kiss_wink:

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2018-2019] God’s Quiz 5: Reboot 신의 퀴즈 5

ITS OVER I'M SAD :bawling:

Aside from the sad parts where people died (not sorry for some of the deaths though) there were funny parts!!!

Spoiler

I was cackling when Dr. Han said the ring in the evidence bag was "evidence of my love for you" to Detective Kang SO CHEESY!!!!!

And the real truth behind the welfare center is so horrifying... The photo of the children was taken after they had been experimented on!!! They were just normal kids at first... :bawling:

They also figured out that the "cure" for Dr. Kwak was another type of poison - so using poison to fight poison. I wonder why Dr. Kwak never considered studying the first vial of stuff that was sent to him to keep him alive... If he replicated it maybe he could have stayed less ill for a bit longer...

Can't wait for the subs to be out, so I can rewatch and see what was lost in lack of understanding Korean.

I was kinda full emotional for today episode :tears::crazy::D:o:wub::bawling: 

i really felt so thankful for ocn production team RDW/YJH who able to commit in dr han and detective kang character....i cant believe they had finish for 16episode it seen like few days ago im so excited with Quiz of God comeback:love: why time move so fasts :sweat_smile: 

im cant help my to felt greedy for wanting another season....and i think the last scene of fantastic four could be fan services for the series or could be dr han memory during their time together (time frame after season 2 end and early season3 before detective kang go to study abroad) and maybe the director just want four of them in one shoot cause they miss them too.

and i saw in their ig they have a lots of fun in end show parties,they really like a family 

Sad that this drama already ended..

9 years ago, I accidentally watch the 1st season because i feel bored with all drama that airing that time, they have same genre love and comedy.. at first i never thought that this drama will be good, because who knows OCN back then.. 

but after watching it, i fell in love with this drama, the cast and the story really stole my heart.. i just beyond happy when theres season 2,3,4 even when det.kang not join in season 3.. still good story but theres empty space bcz she was not there.. and how season 3 ended and they star with season 4.. 

how much i love season 4, but their ending kinda upset me, and theres no news for season 5 even after RDH finish his military service..

After 4 years of waiting finally theres season 5, its feel like i start watching seaosn 5 yesterday but its already cone to an end .. 

i like how dr.hand and det.kang relationship, more mature and in this season i can see clearly how they afraid to lose each other.. 

and finally he propose to her in his way, it should be romantic but turn comedy ..

I dont know , but tbh i quit disappointed with the ending maybe bcz i want to see their wedding scene and more sweet scene, but yeah thats how OCN right.. i should be thankful that they made season 5 .. 

i wish there is a season 6 with the same cast RDH,YJH and the rest.. ahhh OCN please make season 6 

6 hours ago, sushilicious said:

:tears: HSP died.... :( I kind of like him though....

yup it even sadder because do yeon/sun bin leave alone withour her oppa...adult have do so many things to hurt this kids because they have power and money...sadly that what in real life too....people will blame the tiger even it was human who hunting them,destroy their home :bawling: it same goes to this cases where HSP just want them to be punish.....but the conversation between sun bin and han ji won when she asked dr han he not mad at KHM and han ji won reply if hating make them unable to move on it only hurting them more and not able to gain happiness(this is my understanding...need to watch once it being sub) and i think that why sun bin choose to leave codas team cause she know secret wont stay last one day people will know about her relationship with the cases and now she just want to buil new dream new hopes...i hope they stay contact so that dr han and detective kang able to take care of her and she wont be lonely cause she had new family...

felt sad about dr jo who retired but like dr jo said it time for her to take down and give the position to someone else especially someone like MSA who she can trust...that noment just lovely 

i think the propose scene was cute :wub: they make it dr han and detective kang ways...hahaha dr han never romantic type so when he bring out the plastic evidence that contain rings and the cheesy comment just what make detective kang love him...and when he about to get romantic someone just has to mess up and of course kang kyung hee on detective mood which made dr han always respect and adore her...and its funny he shout and slap the guy who mess up he perfect proposal:D

i love how ms seo shocked face when he find out the things being inject in her body was the chemical use from president han’s  experiment she deserve it like HSP

I hope OCN continue for season 6 i will wait even it take long time...and it seen like the creaw /actor/actress had god relationship and have fun at work even it take lots of hards works it better cause that make positive environment compare to got high rating but the staff/actor/actress were suffer and distress..

It's been such an enjoyable season, and well worth the wait. I feel like the story has been written well to conclude the (annoying) ending of Season 4... Though it seemed like the writer was struggling to conclude everything in the last episode. I think nothing was mentioned on how HSP, TJ, DY and HJW escaped Hyeokjeon... and also how HJW managed to get back to his family then onto Prof Jang... and I'd like to know that. 

Det Kang and Dr Han's love story though... It really captures the beauty of a mature and understanding relationship.. No excessive PDA, cringey scenes... Just a pure, normalized relationship. I would have loved for a little more interactions though, really. But the ending... the writers just wouldn't let them be engaged in peace huh? :joy:

As much as I really hope there to be a renewal for season 6... I'm not too sure if that's gong to happen. YJH has another work lined up already, and with Dr Jo's retirement... It does feel like an intended conclusion to the whole series. The epilogue at the ending makes it seem that way too. I won't complain if there's a renewal though, it'll be nice finally seeing Dr Han and Det Kang finally getting married, and the dynamics of the autopsy team with MSA leading it. 

Through the instagram of OCN (I think) I saw a cake for their completion party... and on one of the cakes it said "let's meet again next year". I'm not sure if the cake is by the fans or by the production company, but if it is ordered and designed by OCN then we'll perhaps have hope for a season 6 *cross fingers*

Anyways, good season overall with some tiny gaps here and there... and I'll have to search for something new to move on to. Hoping there's more of RDH and YJH's work and for them to gain a little more attention - they're underrated gems in the industry man. 

47 minutes ago, cayenne15 said:

It's been such an enjoyable season, and well worth the wait. I feel like the story has been written well to conclude the (annoying) ending of Season 4... Though it seemed like the writer was struggling to conclude everything in the last episode. I think nothing was mentioned on how HSP, TJ, DY and HJW escaped Hyeokjeon... and also how HJW managed to get back to his family then onto Prof Jang... and I'd like to know that. 

Det Kang and Dr Han's love story though... It really captures the beauty of a mature and understanding relationship.. No excessive PDA, cringey scenes... Just a pure, normalized relationship. I would have loved for a little more interactions though, really. But the ending... the writers just wouldn't let them be engaged in peace huh? :joy:

As much as I really hope there to be a renewal for season 6... I'm not too sure if that's gong to happen. YJH has another work lined up already, and with Dr Jo's retirement... It does feel like an intended conclusion to the whole series. The epilogue at the ending makes it seem that way too. I won't complain if there's a renewal though, it'll be nice finally seeing Dr Han and Det Kang finally getting married, and the dynamics of the autopsy team with MSA leading it. 

Through the instagram of OCN (I think) I saw a cake for their completion party... and on one of the cakes it said "let's meet again next year". I'm not sure if the cake is by the fans or by the production company, but if it is ordered and designed by OCN then we'll perhaps have hope for a season 6 *cross fingers*

Anyways, good season overall with some tiny gaps here and there... and I'll have to search for something new to move on to. Hoping there's more of RDH and YJH's work and for them to gain a little more attention - they're underrated gems in the industry man. 

I think HSP,TJ and DY were save cause they among the kids who reqct well with han ji won (i dont know the term the use but for the purpose to react with the medicine the made) so during the fire .. he able to let ji won run away first(maybe through window and they go save others) maybe others kids who dont react well could have died and that why only three of them survive..and HSP did said he put his sister (dy) into welfare house and go into some random bot with TJ until it lead to china...maybe DY parents who adopt her had business at china and that how they all three meet again..

if i see YJH profile,she always working non stop either as small character to supporting character to second lead character in drama....while RDW had been active again since his comeback,it look like he will had new drama after this series end...but i do understand about the time constraints cause even QOG speacil to them they must want to show something as actor and actress itself not only remember as one character only...altough i will wait...i will pray amd wish hard for them to comeback...

the proposal scene totally show their character well...hahaha with HJW put ring on evindence plastic to KKH who cant stand i justice and it cute shout and slap the guy totally HJW character..

and i already watch it with sub and when dr jo said she made a mistake and MSA said she try so hard to repent it, she said it doest make her not wrong,that how human even you so simple mistake it could change yourlife...so her being give the position to MSA and she became professor is the right decision its like she taking professors jang position,lead the young one into the right path...So next season she could be like professor jang who came to take look at the kids maybe as consultants to the team as well...

seriuslly even this series up to 10 season it will never be bored.

1 hour ago, Sorary said:

I think HSP,TJ and DY were save cause they among the kids who reqct well with han ji won (i dont know the term the use but for the purpose to react with the medicine the made) so during the fire .. he able to let ji won run away first(maybe through window and they go save others) maybe others kids who dont react well could have died and that why only three of them survive..and HSP did said he put his sister (dy) into welfare house and go into some random bot with TJ until it lead to china...maybe DY parents who adopt her had business at china and that how they all three meet again..

Ahh.... This makes a lot of sense to me now. I was wondering how the three were spared, as in one scene TJ is seen to be really sick, and DY too. Any thoughts about HSP though? Him vomiting blood and having his brain degenerated.... 

1 hour ago, Sorary said:

if i see YJH profile,she always working non stop either as small character to supporting character to second lead character in drama....while RDW had been active again since his comeback,it look like he will had new drama after this series end...but i do understand about the time constraints cause even QOG speacil to them they must want to show something as actor and actress itself not only remember as one character only...altough i will wait...i will pray amd wish hard for them to comeback...

Yeah, that's true. Actors wouldn't want their career to be defined by just one character... It's probably time for them to move on. I think they all accepted season 5 due to the unsatisfying ending of season 4 and probably want a good closure as well. RDW has a new drama as 2nd lead, and YJH is playing a small role (she needs bigger roles!) once again. Dr Jo is still on her musical, kudos to her working both sides with the filming and her musical.

1 hour ago, Sorary said:

the proposal scene totally show their character well...hahaha with HJW put ring on evindence plastic to KKH who cant stand i justice and it cute shout and slap the guy totally HJW character..

Haha.. like HJW says: destiny always has to interrupt at the precise moments ^_^ but it's really a very sweet way of proposing, and matches up with their line of work. Det Kang's reactions are just priceless, and Dr Han's nervousness... haha. Too cute. 

1 hour ago, Sorary said:

and i already watch it with sub and when dr jo said she made a mistake and MSA said she try so hard to repent it, she said it doest make her not wrong,that how human even you so simple mistake it could change yourlife...so her being give the position to MSA and she became professor is the right decision its like she taking professors jang position,lead the young one into the right path...So next season she could be like professor jang who came to take look at the kids maybe as consultants to the team as well...

seriuslly even this series up to 10 season it will never be bored.

That's true, with dr jang popping in and out of the season... that's a good idea as well. I totally agree, I will keep on watching as long as they keep filming it. There's so much to learn, especially from the medical perspective. I love learning about the rare diseases and it's just sad there's not as much as the previous seasons (it was one disease per episode, with only a few spanning to two episodes). I'll never get bored!

there are pieces of scenes.,  which seems a bit incomplete especially on their childhood portion, probably due to time constraint. nevertheless, great season as usual. funny, full of wisdom. :)
han-kang couple still as fun as ever. even their proposal scene cracks me up:lol: . nice way to end the season. even if this season is the last season they ever made, i'm already satisfied fans:wub:
thank you to Kim Jae Won for this radical transformation. i will miss your hair the most. and your maniac smile.  :phew:
thank you Ryu Deok Hwan and Joo Yoon Hee for being as awesome as ever.:thumbsup:
thank you God's Quiz Team. WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! gonna miss this shows badly, sigh.:tears:

7 minutes ago, tas82 said:

I really hope they do. This season was great. Such a shame it had to end.

I really hope so too. They really outdid themselves are his time. And it was really great how they just incorporated the other season in. 

9 minutes ago, Darrkn3ss said:

I really hope so too. They really outdid themselves are his time. And it was really great how they just incorporated the other season in. 

Me too, I hope they do. Though I think they won't, to be honest.. as the ratings aren't good as expected. And they've wrapped up the whole series nicely, from the incorporation of the previous seasons and solving the problems in season 5. It would be interesting to see what kind of direction they would go ahead, if they do decide to renew. Though... Dr Han and Det Kang has been through enough in their lives that I think I'm done watching bad stuff keep on happening to them. :sweatingbullets: 

10 minutes ago, cayenne15 said:

Me too, I hope they do. Though I think they won't, to be honest.. as the ratings aren't good as expected. And they've wrapped up the whole series nicely, from the incorporation of the previous seasons and solving the problems in season 5. It would be interesting to see what kind of direction they would go ahead, if they do decide to renew. Though... Dr Han and Det Kang has been through enough in their lives that I think I'm done watching bad stuff keep on happening to them. :sweatingbullets: 

I think they have the highest ratings for a 11 pm Drama in cable. So If they don’t come back it probably more to do with actors availability than the ratings. I really hope that oven pulls through and brings them back. 

19 minutes ago, Darrkn3ss said:

I think they have the highest ratings for a 11 pm Drama in cable. So If they don’t come back it probably more to do with actors availability than the ratings. I really hope that oven pulls through and brings them back. 

oh right, I forgot about that. They were 1st in the timeslot for non-cable... but i think RDH expected 5% as they promised to dance to Sistar's Touch My Body if they do hit that mark haha... 

Season 6 or not, it's all fine by me~ Many fans are petitioning for one, so let see what OCN and the casts think about it ^_^

Archived