[Drama 2018-2019] God’s Quiz 5: Reboot 신의 퀴즈 5

jeijei

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just finished watching the episode 5, I am quite sure that the doctor Shin Yeon Hwa experimented on the young man suffering from Brunner Syndrom (MOA-A). Besides, I have the impression that our main villain will target Dr. Han Ji Woo thinking that he is responsible for his past tragedy, yet I suspect that he might have made a mistake. KHM and Jo are connected to the "injustice" done to him. I have also the feeling that Jo Young Sil who confided to the other doctor is unaware that MSA is also connected to that case as well. 

its quite creepy seeing the once smiley-for-love-kim jaewon smiling sinisterly now. :blink: and his appearance and killing with no mercy hasnt been totally reveal. but definitely lead to what Dr Jo and Mr Kwak were doing when Dr Han wasn't  involved.  Han Jinwoo will probably end up being the collateral damage from those two previous mistake.  when Codas system and dr Han laptop suddenly turn on and copying whatever  they have in the system , i got goosebumps all over my body. what kind of villain are we in for this season?:unsure:

and congrats on your  engagement Dr Han :heart: Detective Kang(btw, det kang looks fab while undercover in the club:love:). totally hope we got wedding at the end of season. no more running away or pass out kind of ending, please.:rolleyes:

Han Jin Woo and Kang Kyung Hee are back! Yesh... so is Chief Jo! I'm also enjoying the new additions including the rather arrogant CODA head who seems to be on his own journey of self-reflection etc. 

There was no way I would miss this. GQ's is one of my favourite drama series in any language (I watched the first 3 seasons twice. Something I seldom ever do) and I think it's one of the most successful handling of a long-term coupling. I love those two... such a great partnership and there's a lot of depth of mutual understanding. I'd love to see them tie the knot down the track. 

I wasn't going to watch any more K dramas this year. Too much on my plate. But I couldn't pass up GQ. Not sure why they called it Reboot. Unless they mean something else by it, it's not really reboot. Usually that entails an entirely new cast.

I'm so glad that they're continuing with the metaphysical-ontological aspect of the show. It wouldn't be God' Quiz otherwise, would it? ;) How the human mind reconciles issues related to evil, justice and redemption, for instances. Tackling the big questions of life is what gives this show its particular flavour. 

On 12/1/2018 at 6:07 PM, 40somethingahjumma said:

Han Jin Woo and Kang Kyung Hee are back! Yesh... so is Chief Jo! I'm also enjoying the new additions including the rather arrogant CODA head who seems to be on his own journey of self-reflection etc. 

There was no way I would miss this. GQ's is one of my favourite drama series in any language (I watched the first 3 seasons twice. Something I seldom ever do) and I think it's one of the most successful handling of a long-term coupling. I love those two... such a great partnership and there's a lot of depth of mutual understanding. I'd love to see them tie the knot down the track. 

I wasn't going to watch any more K dramas this year. Too much on my plate. But I couldn't pass up GQ. Not sure why they called it Reboot. Unless they mean something else by it, it's not really reboot. Usually that entails an entirely new cast.

I'm so glad that they're continuing with the metaphysical-ontological aspect of the show. It wouldn't be God' Quiz otherwise, would it? ;) How the human mind reconciles issues related to evil, justice and redemption, for instances. Tackling the big questions of life is what gives this show its particular flavour. 

ta first when they annouce it was called reboot i got scared too.. i means the last for season was my fav drama my first genre in term of thriller and crime....but when they casting was later released and RDH as dr han,YJH as detective kang and PHM as Dr jo i am so happy and exicted...maybe they called reboot since before this Dr Jo department were they only department handling the rare disease crime but since the codas more advance and got high technology they became the major talk...but funny dr han not just simple blame the technology cause he always a genius who love to solve the cases so he know he able to use codas to help him but never depend on it like codas chief

and im so happy With unoffical engament between dr han and detective kang even he proposed her at unexpected place but well dr han always said something randomly even from season 1 and that make him so charming thus make detective kang fall in love with him

And i totally love this season when each opening case somehow they always connect with the time uri couple date/hang out...like last time zombi movie this time dying well dating 

wondering how next episode they will start their story...and i do hope we can see kang kyung hee wearing wedding dress and han ji woon wearing tuxedo 

I personally don't believe our Dr. Han has anything to do with Hyun Sang Pil tragedy, but he definitely going to get drama into it. I personally just wish the villain would let our Han Ji Woo alone so we can see him in a texudo this year with a mini Ji Woo on the way. So that we can have a season 6 of him battling the evil powers that be and juggling Parenthood. 

episode 7 kinda fresh cause they show lot on the team rather than focus on the criminal like usual, compare to last 6 eisode we somehow already had clue who is the criminal by the next part but here i still dont have clue...it look like a girl but could be young boy who look more feminine...i wondering wheter the cods chief,dr su ah(forget her family name) was used to be close since she did called him sunbae(need to be for sub) 

Yes i was quite taken aback at the "proposal" scene but haha what else can we expect from our dear beloved Dr Han. After 8 or more years they are finally engaged!!! Their love is way deeper than most romance dramas. Love it so much. And they are such an odd but perfectly matched couple. From the rather cold and distant Det Kang in Season 1, Dr Han has loved and open her up.....to a point they can do the dying well exercise together!!! 

And haha of all the place to declare his intentions, Dr Han simply announced while beating up a criminal that Det Kang is his fiancee. Lol. He never even pop the question to her. Typical Dr Han....though why they never call each other by name? 

And i notice they use the same house (Det Kang's place) all the way from season 3.....Dr Han was staying at her place while she was away. This show is incredible in the way it keeps its continuity and character growth. RDH is perfect as Dr Han. 

watched ep 7 with sub and ep 8 raw. cant wait to see the subbed one tomorrow

Kim Jae Won reason has been slowly revealed. it seem he's in revenge mission on something going on welfare thingy which case fall  under Mr Kwak, who over ride Dr Jo power to close the case without proper procedure. now, all that come back to hunt them. Kim Jae Won probably grew up in that welfare before managed to save himself and now he come back to finish the job. CODAS big boss seems sketchy to me. :blink: and kjw setting his eyes on dr han, :crazy:. why him?!!! LEAVE HIM ALONE FOR 1 FREAKING SEASON, YOU VILLAIN!

another 8 eps to go, everybody.

3 hours ago, kellentia said:

Yes i was quite taken aback at the "proposal" scene but haha what else can we expect from our dear beloved Dr Han. After 8 or more years they are finally engaged!!! Their love is way deeper than most romance dramas. Love it so much. And they are such an odd but perfectly matched couple. From the rather cold and distant Det Kang in Season 1, Dr Han has loved and open her up.....to a point they can do the dying well exercise together!!! 

And haha of all the place to declare his intentions, Dr Han simply announced while beating up a criminal that Det Kang is his fiancee. Lol. He never even pop the question to her. Typical Dr Han....though why they never call each other by name? 

And i notice they use the same house (Det Kang's place) all the way from season 3.....Dr Han was staying at her place while she was away. This show is incredible in the way it keeps its continuity and character growth. RDH is perfect as Dr Han. 

this is just my assumption..cause rewatch back from season one and notice little big details i may not realized...like in season 1 dr han introduces as young genius who got his doctor at young age the. also notice s1 when dr han said detective kang almost hit up 30 (maybe around 25-28) years old...so it could be dr han few younger than detective kang...and to heard they called each other like yeobo jagii hahaha maybe few next season...they slow but that what i like...that let the character stay on their character even they started the romance...cause usually drama when a boy and girl fall in love they somehow changed (i means from bossy annoying lead guy to sweet little boy)

9 hours ago, faithinme lara said:

Kim Jae Won reason has been slowly revealed. it seem he's in revenge mission on something going on welfare thingy which case fall  under Mr Kwak, who over ride Dr Jo power to close the case without proper procedure. now, all that come back to hunt them. Kim Jae Won probably grew up in that welfare before managed to save himself and now he come back to finish the job. CODAS big boss seems sketchy to me. :blink: and kjw setting his eyes on dr han, :crazy:. why him?!!! LEAVE HIM ALONE FOR 1 FREAKING SEASON, YOU VILLAIN!

Only 4 more eps :( there is only total of 12 episodes. Wonder how their going to wrap it up over the next 2 weeks. Though if I'm wrong i would be most happy to see the first time GQ season having 16 episodes

4 hours ago, kellentia said:

Only 4 more eps :( there is only total of 12 episodes. Wonder how their going to wrap it up over the next 2 weeks. Though if I'm wrong i would be most happy to see the first time GQ season having 16 episodes

AsianWiki wrote 16. MyDramalist wrote 12. :blink: 

at this 12 or 14 or 16, i dont mind lolz.  but 16 is nice. 

21 hours ago, faithinme lara said:

I doubt that Hyun Sang Pil is targeting HJW. It looks to me that he will use him in his revenge. First of all, we saw in the episode 7 that the computer CODAS has started learning on its own which means that CODAS is escaping from the control of Hajun and KHM. However, KHM is unaware of it. Moreover, we saw that the computer was uploading data about HJW which means that HJW could become his role model. The episode 8 revealed finally the purpose of the creation of CODAS. In reality, they want to use its technology in order to protect the company from any damage and it seems HSP is aware of that. Since CODAS is becoming "independent", it will become impossible to falsify the autopsy reports, when the cases are related to Hajun. 

HJW is not involved in the death of these children. They were used for experiments. I believe, these children were disabled that's why they were in a welfare center. God Quizz 5 8.png Look how some of them are holding their head, their foot or their hands. Their gestures look abnormal. Their clothes look shabby which indicates that they were not rich. In my opinion, HSP is related to one of these children and his friend and helper as well. The company tried to hide that they had experimented on them by paying KHM, the journalist and other the director of this center. Now, the company is trying very hard to ensure their safety, even if they do illegal things. They won't need to bribe a lot of people, if the autopsy can be falsified so that the injured can never get any proof and file a law suit against the company. Honestly, I hope, KHM pays for his crime and his greed. I am not sure if KHM has the intention to use CODAS against the company, once he becomes the director of that AI Medical center.

18 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

I doubt that Hyun Sang Pil is targeting HJW. It looks to me that he will use him in his revenge. First of all, we saw in the episode 7 that the computer CODAS has started learning on its own which means that CODAS is escaping from the control of Hajun and KHM. However, KHM is unaware of it. Moreover, we saw that the computer was uploading data about HJW which means that HJW could become his role model. The episode 8 revealed finally the purpose of the creation of CODAS. In reality, they want to use its technology in order to protect the company from any damage and it seems HSP is aware of that. Since CODAS is becoming "independent", it will become impossible to falsify the autopsy reports, when the cases are related to Hajun. 

HJW is not involved in the death of these children. They were used for experiments. I believe, these children were disabled that's why they were in a welfare center. 

Look how some of them are holding their head, their foot or their hands. Their gestures look abnormal. Their clothes look shabby which indicates that they were not rich. In my opinion, HSP is related to one of these children and his friend and helper as well. The company tried to hide that they had experimented on them by paying KHM, the journalist and other the director of this center. Now, the company is trying very hard to ensure their safety, even if they do illegal things. They won't need to bribe a lot of people, if the autopsy can be falsified so that the injured can never get any proof and file a law suit against the company. Honestly, I hope, KHM pays for his crime and his greed. I am not sure if KHM has the intention to use CODAS against the company, once he becomes the director of that AI Medical center.

OMG i totally love your point of view...maybe cause the kids never had family they like homeless kids and only us as experiment and then when they failed they hide it that why no body even tough chief jo try to do autopsy and KHM

ps : i do wish the series up to 16episode please please 

I really hope that for one the super villain is not gonna target Dr Han.  But I for one am wary of CODAS learning richard simmons on it's own, that is way too reminiscent of season 2 evil dr Han. And in a more grounded to reality side I hate to think of a time when computer start to develop a mind of their own.  I"m strongly hoping that Kwak Hyun Min greed doesn't impact our beloved Dr. Jo Yeong Shil. I would truly hate to see her go down for  something that seems to not even be her fault. But more than anything Hyun Sang Pil better not be targeting our  KangHan couple in a nefarious way. If he is interested in Dr. Han may it only be in a way that Han Ji Woo helps bringing that all case to light. Because I don't want them to put  Dr. Han trough what they put him in season 4. That dude need to have a breather.

i just watch live streaming ep 9...altough have to rewatch in eng sub later but what i can see HSP became evil there must be a major plot for it,my guess totally related with the welfare...cause he sound so friendly with his wingside man even eating in the same plate..:maybe the people he killed after stole ‘something’ could be bad guy who used poor guy maybe HSP like robin hood who seek revenge for something he felt wrong...and while he eating at look at others and talk about happiness like he want to have it(KJW totally awesome in this scene i can feel his lonely and anger after watching KHM during codas interview)

talking about CODAS who have the access or programming the program...does it job to really study the death without autopsy or more than that...or it does been programing to study dr han from the started...like how dr jang always know dr han will comeback the programmer know dr han also will comeback so it set up automatic system...since he connect with dr han laptop there must be something that make it connect like when first dr han enter codas team the codas reading his eye patern or tumbprint patern (am i thinking too much) 

also there are few moments i feel heart warming and realised and happy i am in part of long journey of thsi series...the part where dr jo look at the picture of her with dr han and detective kang make me pray and hoping the writer continues her character please never let anything happen to her as much i love dr han ji won and detective kang kyung hee i love dr jo young sil too...and when dr han and detective kang saw the moon and said something about how they now together at the moment holding hand make me recap their memory together make felt so closed with this series....and suddenly i became gready want this series continue till maybe we can see dr han and detective kang child...and got up to season 10 with the same actress and actor

it seen like the next drama will be soon (since i cant read hangul) but it does show 2019 ...thus this means we had high chances for quiz of god reboot up to 14-16 episode

1 hour ago, Sorary said:

i just watch live streaming ep 9...altough have to rewatch in eng sub later but what i can see HSP became evil there must be a major plot for it,my guess totally related with the welfare...cause he sound so friendly with his wingside man even eating in the same plate..:maybe the people he killed after stole ‘something’ could be bad guy who used poor guy maybe HSP like robin hood who seek revenge for something he felt wrong...and while he eating at look at others and talk about happiness like he want to have it(KJW totally awesome in this scene i can feel his lonely and anger after watching KHM during codas interview)

talking about CODAS who have the access or programming the program...does it job to really study the death without autopsy or more than that...or it does been programing to study dr han from the started...like how dr jang always know dr han will comeback the programmer know dr han also will comeback so it set up automatic system...since he connect with dr han laptop there must be something that make it connect like when first dr han enter codas team the codas reading his eye patern or tumbprint patern (am i thinking too much) 

also there are few moments i feel heart warming and realised and happy i am in part of long journey of thsi series...the part where dr jo look at the picture of her with dr han and detective kang make me pray and hoping the writer continues her character please never let anything happen to her as much i love dr han ji won and detective kang kyung hee i love dr jo young sil too...and when dr han and detective kang saw the moon and said something about how they now together at the moment holding hand make me recap their memory together make felt so closed with this series....and suddenly i became gready want this series continue till maybe we can see dr han and detective kang child...and got up to season 10 with the same actress and act.

thank you for early recap. I cant bear to see them losing another team member after donghae died in previous season, especially dr jo. but maybe the actress probably wont be able to commit for another installment of god's quiz. they are slowly transitioning dr han relationship with that new doctor. 

okay. watched the latest ep raw and it scares me the last 15 mins. wtf is that thing that make Kwak paralaysed?:blink: and Kim Jae Won are quite bold for doing that on public places. 

and that damn CODAS. did they reprogrammed all of their system to dr han's? i mean, they specifically used retinal scanner using his camera webcam to gain access/ or give dr han, by giving a simple quiz question,  access to CODAS overall system.  what are they trying to do?!! :crazy: and im wondering if it from kim jae won side or CODAS lady itself who try to sabotage Kwak. :blink:

Archived