Quantcast
Jump to content
jeijei

[Drama 2018-2019] God’s Quiz 5: Reboot 신의 퀴즈 5

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Darrkn3ss said:

I'm a little confused with the number of episodes. Did they get an extension or are we going to have to wait for next season to get a resolution?

based on koreandrama.org, there are 16 episodes. However, there are other sides saying that this season will have 14 episodes.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

based on koreandrama.org, there are 16 episodes. However, there are other sides saying that this season will have 14 episodes.

thanks for the info. It would have drove me crazy if the ending of 12 was it. I really hope they will come back with a season 6.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

first of all, at the rate of story progressing, can you see it go beyond past 14 eps? i dont mind either way tho. more dr han and the team more merrier :w00t:

 

BUT!! I want this to happen:

 

1) who is hyun sang pil in han jin woo lives? how their lives connected and how it end?

2) i want Dr Jo wishes to be fulfill. seeing dr han-det kang get married by next year and herself officiate the wedding. :(

3) proper justice to Hyukjeon Welfare center victims, which i presumed involve dr han and HSP

4) who is that Do yeon who kept working with HSP and has educated background? im betting on Dong Geun or the guy in the CODAS. who work station near Seung Byn. he's quite fishy to me.

5) they need to explain how CODAS really work right now. who is that system currently under command. still under Hanju or has been totally change to dr han, and presumably under HSP too?

6) WEDDING AND WEDDING AND WEDDING AND WEDDING 

7) can they at lease save HSP tho? that guy probably a decent guy before Hyukjeon Welfare center wrecked his life apart? or is he a gone  case:unsure:

 

and i feel like dr han are going to do a "mission impossible"  with trying to do shock therapy in order trying to recover his past memories. his brain/memories  is now the evidence that whatever Hyukjeon Welfare Center case has been hiding for the last 29 years.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kellentia said:

Ahhh what a cliffhanger for next week! I'm glad it didn't end at 12 episodes though! Think its 16 episodes this season. I think Dr Jo will be in coma........they CANNOT kill her off!!!!!!!! And i really cannot stand Mr Kwak......Dr Jo was naive to trust him. But his stupid to throw in his lot with Hanju folks....they will discard him once he is not useful to them. His face is so annoying. Hope he feels super guilty over what happened to Dr Jo.....though I bet he will push the blame and think it's not his fault for what his bosses do. 

 

This is really one of the best season's yet! In my opinion! Just not enough couple moments between Dr Han and Det Kang.....its cute he label her as 'darling' in his phone. But I think we have had more couple moments in this season than previous seasons! Can't wait to see how it all resolves.......the baddie must have been some big brother to Dr Han in his childhood. And think their the 2 kids who escaped......Dr Han needs to remember!! 

thanks you for the translation of her name on his phone...i know it is not kang kyung hee or detective kang, but i really had limited knowledge in hangul,hahaha only remember certain character of hangul..

darling totally level up...hahaha but he did mention in ep 1 i tought he only joke but he did save her as darling...cute overload

.

yup like my previous comment KHM were genius and somehow i think dr moon had use to adore him(cause he still mention him as sunbae,and they way he remind dr moon to remember her position might means they know as senior junior before this) but his been blind with the power,he want to be look as at high level without realized that only make him coward and stupid...the line where he said to dr jo where the only thing he did was not done autopsy but dr jo act as he kill the child cause he not killer...this line show that he based on killer is only through direct cause and when dr jo said that was the fault by doing nothing even tough they might know better thruth through autopsy

.

and i afraid if dr jo in hospital(please make her only hospitalised not death-i love dr jo as much i love dr han and detective kang) dr han will put that brain circuit to open up his memory 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now KHM has turned into an accomplice of murder. 9 years ago, he did nothing and committed a wrongdoing. But now it is different as he did something. The moment he called Ms. Seo from Hanju Pharmaceutical Company it became clear that Dr. Jo would be targeted in order to bury the H. welfare center case.

As for the "HELP ME", I believe, this was sent by HSP. Since there is a mole working for HSP in CODAS, I suspect Yu Chan who was the one who created a direct access between CODAS and HJW and HSP. 

HJW, HSP and his minion were the kids who escaped from that fire. That company was looking for them for a while and at some point, Ms. Seo was deceived by her minions telling her that all the kids had died. 

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kwak Hyuk Min had the opportunity to do the right thing, to rectify matters and he blew it. Even when his own life is on the line. Even knowing everything that he knows. What that tells me is that he is more afraid of the power of the Hanju group than he is of the vengeful killer that has poisoned him. Either that or his own greed and ambition is just too great. Maybe he thinks the power of the Hanju group can get him out of the mess that he's in.

He is despicable. There's no nice way of saying this. At the end of the day whatever his credentials and skills he is nothing more than a coward who pretends in front of the autopsy team that he holds the moral high ground when he's a tool and weasel of Big Corporate. It's pretty disgusting really. He's completely unsympathetic... at least from my perspective. If he rejects redemption when it's been offered to him on a platter, than there's really nothing left for him but condemnation and tragedy.

 

I don't think any of us want to see the end of Chief Jo. She's been a mainstay in the GQ franchise and while she's not the main character, she has been on this journey with with JW and Det Kang. They have become a family... supporting each other through many obstacles and difficulties. I hope that expanding her role in this season doesn't mean that it's her swan song.

 

I wonder why JW ended up at the Welfare Centre. His relationship with his mother was never good for all kinds of reasons but the fact that she sent him to the welfare centre really takes the cake. I suppose it wouldn't be a Korean drama if there's no childhood connection between the protagonist and one of the antagonists. ;)

 

I know I've said this before but I really love the OTP in this franchise. It's truly IMO one of the best in Kdramaland. They are both such a good fit, complementing so well professionally and emotionally. The writing in that regard has always been consistent. I'm glad they were talking about marriage and I was somewhat amused to observe that Det Kang comes up as "Darling" on JW's mobile. I love how their lowkey romance is written. Even if what they do isn't exactly ordinary.. at least they get some kind of normality in their relationship.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

 

 

I wonder why JW ended up at the Welfare Centre. His relationship with his mother was never good for all kinds of reasons but the fact that she sent him to the welfare centre really takes the cake. I suppose it wouldn't be a Korean drama if there's no childhood connection between the protagonist and one of the antagonists. ;)

 

I know I've said this before but I really love the OTP in this franchise. It's truly IMO one of the best in Kdramaland. They are both such a good fit, complementing so well professionally and emotionally. The writing in that regard has always been consistent. I'm glad they were talking about marriage and I was somewhat amused to observe that Det Kang comes up as "Darling" on JW's mobile. I love how their lowkey romance is written. Even if what they do isn't exactly ordinary.. at least they get some kind of normality in their relationship.

is she tho? i think that we've never shown the woman who took him to the center, might not hisr mother.  rather that Madam Seo. Dr Han never officially meet that Hanju lady right, Madam Seo?. 

 

and I LOVE OUR OTP. i've never seen an OTP to be in such a long lasting relationship with death close call looming over them every single time. still going strong and getting cuter too.:wub: please, please let us see some wedding at the end of the season. and it this truly the final season, at least make it happy ending and not another cliffhanger.:rolleyes:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, faithinme lara said:

is she tho? i think that we've never shown the woman who took him to the center, might not hisr mother.  rather that Madam Seo. Dr Han never officially meet that Hanju lady right, Madam Seo?. 

 

Whether the woman who took him to the Welfare Centre was his mother is not the important thing... the significant part is that she allowed it to happen. It's clear that JW, like all the other kids were abused or at the very least mistreated in that place.

For me I think, there certainly needs to be some kind of explanation as to why JW was there in the first place. Maybe that's why it's called Reboot and not S5. :P

 

But if memory serves, Mum wasn't a nice person. JW was more of a project than a child.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ocn have post on their instagrams that ep 13 Quiz of God will be on 2 January 2018 :frown: i getting curious about what happen next episode...tough i still pray and wish for the finale got high rating since their highest rating for this seson if im not mistake 2.7% maybe on the finale got up to 3%

 

12 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Whether the woman who took him to the Welfare Centre was his mother is not the important thing... the significant part is that she allowed it to happen. It's clear that JW, like all the other kids were abused or at the very least mistreated in that place.

For me I think, there certainly needs to be some kind of explanation as to why JW was there in the first place. Maybe that's why it's called Reboot and not S5. :P

 

But if memory serves, Mum wasn't a nice person. JW was more of a project than a child.

 that why i tough..are missing something...does dr han’s dad remarried and she not liking han ji won cause he cleaver like her mother 

.

at first i tough HSP just a psychopath eho attract to dr han who know the twist he had nore storie to tell and the real psychopath was chied codas KHM and his lady boss( altough i like the actress-she so beautiful and charming-i hate her character but cant denied the charisma the actress bring to potray her role just awesome) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, i have been a silent reader for a long time.. 

 

Finally i know why this season call reboot , after HSP met HJW..

 

And KHM is really getting on my nerves after what he did to Dr.Jo.. 

 

And we need to wait until next year, no preview make it harder .. 

 

But i hope nothing bad happened to dr.jo, if dr.jo die , uri HJW will have mental breakdown for sure, coz the last thing he did was leave dr.jo and team who want to explain everything to him..

 

And i hope this season have 16 ep instead 14ep.. since new drama possessed will air in february 13 (cmiiw) .. 

 

From january 3rd to february 13 theres a long gap of time, i hope they extend the number of ep this season.. 

 

Coz from the guest to god quiz , the gap only a week..

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello! I’m catching up with the series. I finished EP 9. I hate that CODAS Leader. ANNOYING PIECE OF ———— (Don’t worry. I Censored Myself.) I like Mr Ryu. He is funny. Especially the part where he talk to his fiancée as his fiancée lay in the coffin. “You are my spinach to my noodles.” I can’t haha.

  • Like 2
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im glad that more share their opinion regarding this drama...as i been mention i know this series had it loyal fan cause it is not easy to maintain 2% on cable channel with the time of drama at 11pm kst...cause the peak drama hour either weekend at 7/8pmkst or weeday at 8/9pmkst and i hope OCN able to conduct their own award ceremony like tvn few back them cause OCN was totally legend...they started to air hollywood drama (thriller) and challenges themselve with their own series and they became legend since they able to make series few drama with same actress and actor and connection between series is like whole new level...Quiz of god was among the first series drama,follow up with ten and vampire prosecutors if im not mistake...and im so thankfully for RDH/YJH/PHM who able to commit with the series which make the character like my own family...

 

9 hours ago, IeJ said:

Hello, i have been a silent reader for a long time.. 

 

Finally i know why this season call reboot , after HSP met HJW..

 

And KHM is really getting on my nerves after what he did to Dr.Jo.. 

 

And we need to wait until next year, no preview make it harder .. 

 

But i hope nothing bad happened to dr.jo, if dr.jo die , uri HJW will have mental breakdown for sure, coz the last thing he did was leave dr.jo and team who want to explain everything to him..

 

And i hope this season have 16 ep instead 14ep.. since new drama possessed will air in february 13 (cmiiw) .. 

 

From january 3rd to february 13 theres a long gap of time, i hope they extend the number of ep this season.. 

 

Coz from the guest to god quiz , the gap only a week..

let pray and wish...dr jo should not died,i hope she just in serius injuries not only it make dr han feeling remorse but since among the family dr han have...cause since few back cases them,he unable to got close or stay connect with his friend...he only got dr jo now as mother figure cause even his own mother love science more than him...lets the birthday wish come true with dr han and detective kang get married and dr jo as officiants of the wedding ...dr han wil be shocke if he look detective kang in wedding dress

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, faithinme lara said:

Merry Christmas, everyone here^^

 

are we getting new ep this week?

sadly no..:bawling: but ocn instagram had released preview for next episode...it seen like there are 50/50 for dr jo and it seen dr han do her operations...and as expected it look like dr han try the electric brain on himself....

.

aside the tension preview ocn is cute to show hankang couple as wishing christmas and more funny ocn share dr han detective kang fanart which the poster from ‘boyfriend’ and i see some comment just give the couple kiss and wedding scene 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

with the way the season flow...its seen like we gonna have up to 16episode (still pray for it) i means now we know the reason for HSP revenge toward all the victim and through flashbacks i wonder how many kids were able to escape and how??? and i felt so scared when dr han try that brain electric on himself without anyone aside him and detective kang almost got angry...i think the guy who had rare disease was the head of the wellfare kids experiment...to many questions 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...