Quantcast
jeijei

[Drama 2018-2019] God’s Quiz 5: Reboot 신의 퀴즈 5

On 12/13/2018 at 6:09 AM, faithinme lara said:

okay. watched the latest ep raw and it scares me the last 15 mins. wtf is that thing that make Kwak paralaysed?:blink: and Kim Jae Won are quite bold for doing that on public places. 

and that damn CODAS. did they reprogrammed all of their system to dr han's? i mean, they specifically used retinal scanner using his camera webcam to gain access/ or give dr han, by giving a simple quiz question,  access to CODAS overall system.  what are they trying to do?!! :crazy: and im wondering if it from kim jae won side or CODAS lady itself who try to sabotage Kwak. :blink:

To me, it looks like Hyun Sang Pil wants to use HJW to stop Hanju Pharmatical and KHM to falsify autopsy reports. He took revenge on the people who helped the company to cover up the crime but this is not enough. He wants to take down Hanju Pharmatical company. From the episode 8, it was clear that the woman from that company supported the creation of CODAS in order to ensure that her company would never lose any trial (company is responsible for the health issues, damages aso). They had some problem in the past (illegal experiments with the disabled children, see the picture) therefore they had to bribe a lot of people. With CODAS, only one person would know the truth: KHM. 

But HSP must have had someone worked on the inside to ensure that CODAS would give HJW the access, now HJW can see how the AI works and if someone has falsified the data. That's why HSP asked for a signature. He knows that HJW is someone integer and righteous. CODAS has escaped from the control of KHM and Hanju but so far, they are unaware of that.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

To me, it looks like Hyun Sang Pil wants to use HJW to stop Hanju Pharmatical and KHM to falsify autopsy reports. He took revenge on the people who helped the company to cover up the crime but this is not enough. He wants to take down Hanju Pharmatical company. From the episode 8, it was clear that the woman from that company supported the creation of CODAS in order to ensure that her company would never lose any trial (company is responsible for the health issues, damages aso). They had some problem in the past (illegal experiments with the disabled children, see the picture) therefore they had to bribe a lot of people. With CODAS, only one person would know the truth: KHM. 

But HSP must have had someone worked on the inside to ensure that CODAS would give HJW the access, now HJW can see how the AI works and if someone has falsified the data. That's why HSP asked for a signature. He knows that HJW is someone integer and righteous. CODAS has escaped from the control of KHM and Hanju but so far, they are unaware of that.

Kwak really work with the worst shady people. i hope he has back up to save his neck because he's the face of CODAS. he damn well will take the fall on his own  the moment the veil behind CODAS lifted. 

and i kinda snort at Dr Han nonchalant respond when he somehow got into codas system. did he really think they give him access to CODAS just like that?:lol: after all snarky thing Kwak said to him and his team? 

• Like 3

At the end of lasts episode my question had been answer,i found it weird after the cases where HSP and his gang stole the items but never once making a news...so there a lot of big guy that cover up the stories...i think he not killing KHM cause he know he not directed toward the cases like others but just. guy who to ambitious want to connect technology and sciene could be a reason why hsp given khm second chance...i hope he realized it,and please never lets anything happen to dr han,detective kang,dr jo even dr moon and dong dong...it scared me when they try to make dr jo dealing with the case as she feel guitly what her junior did and felt responsible cause unable to stop her junior..

ps: last season dr han mention how detective kang will be good mother to their kids and this time he wish for 2daughter and 1son...writer nim let it happen,lets this series keep going and became legend of legend 

• Like 3

I knew it! They're establishing court precedents with manipulated data. This is quite simple. You produce x amount of accurate autopsies as a front. Then, you get praised and trusted. Then, baam! You produce a false one. They won't suspect you. Only the keen-eyed would, and we have that man in the house. 

Kwak should be arrested, if not killed by the end of this show. No remorse for what he's done and is doing. 

• Like 3

All the cases are connected to the main villain:

•  In the last case "pupula duplex", our team had to fight against a powerful criminal (supported by a huge agency and a powerful law firm). HSP is starting a fight against Hanju, a powerful company with connections to authorities.
  • In the first and second case, people were seeking revenge for their deceased relative or friend. HSP is seeking revenge for the death of many children. In the second case, the man experimented a new drug in order to ensure that he would be able to achieve his goal.
  • In the third case, a doctor experimented on patients in order to find a way to die differently. The patients were not aware of the true purpose of her treatment. All the children who HSP knew were used as experiments and their suffering was never revealed.
  • In the fourth case, the perpetrator wanted to get attention and become popular so that he would earn some money. He also used virus to create a wave of fear. We saw that HSP stole either some drug or some virus. 

All the cases have something in common: it is about being powerless and weak. If the perpetrators sought revenge, they would belong to the lower social class. They had to suffer from injustice (isolation, bribes, bullying, indifference aso) and no one paid attention to their pain and suffering. If the victims came from the lower social class, their deaths were unnoticed. Actually, the people coming from the upper class are shown as ruthless, selfish, greedy and violent. They had no problem to use connections and their power in order to abuse weak people.  

I like our villain... because even if he is brutal and ruthless, he shows a certain "mercy" towards KHM and doctor Jo. He knows that their wrongdoings is different from the others. HSP is still determined to ensure that the criminals pay for their crimes. All of them seem to have no remorse for the suffering and the terrible wrongdoings they committed in the past. Even the chairwoman seems determined to act like in the past. I am glad that HSP ensured that CODAS would escape from the control of KHM and the chairwoman. He will use HJW and his team to uncover the past.   

• Like 4

Yeah Kwai doesn’t even realized that his ambitions is probably weakening the all efficacy of the justice system. HSJ scared the hell out of me when is aim was not clear, I’m happy he is not after our Dr. Han. And he knows that Dr. Jo is not really responsible, I mean what was she to do when her junior totally went over her head. I really hoping we get a season 6. I do wanna see this odd couple of KangHan battling parenthood and crime. 

• Like 2

@bebebisous33 i agree with you opinion,infact that the charming of quiz of god series somehow the cases always involve somehow normal people just powerless netizen became master due to high class power person...and this time it more charming like you said the storie kind connected and somehow show that HSP not just psychopath he had storie to tell like there warm side of human in his heart... 

and the lawyer company from last episode mitis had been eniemies with dr han from season 1...hahaha and actually that totally typical type of high class lawyer as long the got paid...if the client fail to pay,they dont mind lossing as long they got paid...

i still hoping this week not last episode,at least the new series will start 2019 means we had total 4 more episode unless ocn had any speacial occasion 26/27.12 cause it year end and chrismast week...but still pray so hard for more extra episode

and wish for next season 6...hahaha like detective nam said during ocn live interview he would like to be with the team for season 6,7,8...loving this series so much 

• Like 2

I've always been impressed with RDH as an actor. Even before he went away and completed his military service, he was a strong performer particularly in the way he's carried the GQ's franchise all throughout. Because of his loyalty to the franchise... which has always been well-written and executed by the way... it feels to me that he's generally rather underrated. He's a wonderfully expressive actor and does a fine job balancing the pathos and the humour. 

I can only speculate that because GQ touches on the darker side of humanity and society's treatment of those with rare conditions that it isn't more popular than it is. I've always found the series both confronting and fascinating in how it deals with the subject matter -- rare conditions, alienation and egregious maltreatment of those who live in the fringes of our community due to fear, ignorance etc.

The New Narcissism episodes were probably my favourite for a number of reasons. It was a nice team effort overall where everyone played a part in its resolution. The obsession with social media primary as a platform for self-promotion and narcissism was a point that was sledgehammered home. ;) For good reason. It might have seem improbable that anyone would do something like that for attention but there was a case close to home of people contaminating strawberries with needles out of spite. So I never discount the possibility of human beings doing terrible things for even the most baffling of reasons. ;) But since the arrival of Twitter I've been witnessed to inordinate amounts of stupidity by high profile individuals and celebs shooting their mouths off and shooting themselves in the foot.

It's increasingly obvious that our resident homecoming gangster is being framed as a kind of dark vigilante... a Count of Monte Cristo exacting revenge on Big Corporate. I think his vengeful agenda was always blazing in bright lights but he was so bloody and gleeful about it that I found it hard to think of him of anything but a moustache twirling villain. But he seems to be very precise and intentional in who he's targeting and how. Sure he's killed a whole bunch of men but he hasn't killed everyone involved with the Hanju case. He sends ominous emails and makes threats where appropriate but Team Leader Kwak and Chief Jo are still alive.

The story of the kid with two irises was quite tragic. A trail of abuse and negligence leading back to powerful people covering up their foul deeds. As usual. The young fellow they picked to be the scapegoat didn't fare much better. I thought it was funny that JW pretended to suffer from dissociative disorder after decking the actor, who pretended he was a candidate for dissociative disorder. Is it really that easy to fake mental illness to escape criminal charges? Surely he needs to be evaluated by at least one independent expert before that judgment can be made... :lol: What a joke! Still, it stands to reason that the actor even without the eyeliner... has got issues.

• Like 3

i think QG had their own loyal fan and attract others with their own chance...i saw soompi article and QG able to maintain on top 10 most buzzworthy dramas where it got 2.78%(highest peak) consider it was at 11pm kst it was and on cable drama it show this series was legend among legend..and i always mention i glad QG stay as their own charming,even i want more romance from dr han and detective kang i cant get mad as i always know that QG style drama and their own charming like @40somethingahjumma mention able to produce storie line from certain perceptions make me love this series more and more

edit 

i always wonder why RDW and YJH never got enough attention even they had such talent to show...when YJH act as annoying girl in run jang mi i hate the character so much only realized later she was detective kang hahaha since i really i cant recognise her 

and todays ocn had not realease bts like they usual did for the past week make me cant wait for tomorrow and i just wish it come any minute to long to wait 

• Like 3

through just random klik # seen i cant read hangul then i found a picture where there are script and it show episode 13...so there are high chance for this series end at 14 episode...  i cant attach pictures seen it from insta and idont know how sorry 

• Like 1

fresh from ocn channel :(

even with limited knowledge on korean language i think now we know why Hyun Sang Pil are so obsessed getting Dr Han involved with his revenge plan . BECAUSE HE'S BLOODY INVOLVED SINCE THE BEGINNING. THEY KNOW EACH OTHER .  FROM THAT WRECKED WELFARE CENTRE.  ITS JUST DR HAN FORGOT about it :crazy:. the math question he give him last time is the same question they answer when they we're small kids.

that welfare centre is the place where they experiment with intelligent kids, right? just the horrible kind of experimenting. :angry:

Dr Jo is in so much trouble for tomorrow ep. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

maybe dr han not remember cause he to young to remember.:he at the age around 4-6 years old...and if i remember correctly he had parents,both were doctor..dr han’s mom was genius and married dr han’s dad cause he think he perfect choice and once they had him her curiosity disappear and she leave him and his dad for another experiment she curious...he did mention his dad died and dr jang has being tke care of him lots...and long the time frame he got experience with that experiment during season 1 where the scientists try to make his child smart and it cause dr han to forget and live normal live until he got the symptoms that cause him leave hospital nd meeting dr jo and the team....

so i guess along the accident either during his father pass away he got send to wellfare center (but he never mention he was adopted by anyone either) or he go there cause he father bring him...and HSP always know he the han ji woon but he seb to forget about it and since he also had little power and only now until the codas team were introduced he come out to get his revenge....so he either so good at hacking codas systems or the one programmer of codas also involves with HSP...and CODAS was actually good system,it much faster result but we know that woman and anyone above her never want to use CODAS for good but use it as escape from their wrong doings...

please dont lets anything happen to dr han,detective kang and dr jo and rest of the team...i love them like my family 

if KHM not really done anything for his sin he could effect dr jo that whats i afraid

• Like 3

I wonder how dr Han and Hyun Sang Pil survived from that welfare centre? It must traumatizing enough for Dr Han to blocked it completely from his memory. And it turn HSP into dangerous and cunning man. 

I also wonder about HSP right hand man. He seem off. Is he from the same welfare centre too? :blink:

• Like 2

omg still no preview:scream:

what will happen i wish the help me from codas come to save dr jo...please dont let anything happen to her...she among family member dr han and detective kang..and i dont want them to be sad like what happen to professors jang again

this is my guess the big person who involved could be someone in higher position like politic person,when the press got text massage and then the boss woman come and how they pressure dr jo just like a real life where the truth will be close by higher power people :triumph:

i dont why i think Dong yu that HSP and his right man mention could be te guy in codas team,cause he look like suspicious when sin b ask something about setting and programmer

and the sweet moments when they all celebrate dr jo birthdays and her wish for dr han and detective to get married just make me felt they all closer than real family even they not blood related the relationship they build from the past season totally show it with dr jo and dr han hug:wub: I hope wish dr jo make will assure there are season 6...hahaha am i greedy?? yes i am when it come to Quiz of God series..

edited: they finally show behind the scene

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Sorary said:

omg still no preview:scream:

what will happen i wish the help me from codas come to save dr jo...please dont let anything happen to her...she among family member dr han and detective kang..and i dont want them to be sad like what happen to professors jang again

this is my guess the big person who involved could be someone in higher position like politic person,when the press got text massage and then the boss woman come and how they pressure dr jo just like a real life where the truth will be close by higher power people :triumph:

i dont why i think Dong yu that HSP and his right man mention could be te guy in codas team,cause he look like suspicious when sin b ask something about setting and programmer

and the sweet moments when they all celebrate dr jo birthdays and her wish for dr han and detective to get married just make me felt they all closer than real family even they not blood related the relationship they build from the past season totally show it with dr jo and dr han hug:wub: I hope wish dr jo make will assure there are season 6...hahaha am i greedy?? yes i am when it come to Quiz of God series..

No behind the scene OMG my mind will not be at ease till next week

I dont want dr han to feel regretful about dr jo.:bawling:since he got angry at dr jo and the team for keeping things from him :bawling:

• Like 2

@faithinme lara i know what you means..and no more running for dr han,he need to settle down with detective kang having his own family :)

please please writer nim save dr jo and make no one from dr han team got hurt

regarding KHM i do felt that he use to be nice guy, but once the greedy make him move to another level,and HSP had given him few chances to make up his sin but he just dont wake up...look how dr jo give him the pendrive show she know he was nice guy and trust him even little bit but he the one who threw aways that chances 

• Like 1

Ahhh what a cliffhanger for next week! I'm glad it didn't end at 12 episodes though! Think its 16 episodes this season. I think Dr Jo will be in coma........they CANNOT kill her off!!!!!!!! And i really cannot stand Mr Kwak......Dr Jo was naive to trust him. But his stupid to throw in his lot with Hanju folks....they will discard him once he is not useful to them. His face is so annoying. Hope he feels super guilty over what happened to Dr Jo.....though I bet he will push the blame and think it's not his fault for what his bosses do. 

This is really one of the best season's yet! In my opinion! Just not enough couple moments between Dr Han and Det Kang.....its cute he label her as 'darling' in his phone. But I think we have had more couple moments in this season than previous seasons! Can't wait to see how it all resolves.......the baddie must have been some big brother to Dr Han in his childhood. And think their the 2 kids who escaped......Dr Han needs to remember!! 

• Like 3

I'm a little confused with the number of episodes. Did they get an extension or are we going to have to wait for next season to get a resolution?

• Like 1