[Drama 2018-2019] God’s Quiz 5: Reboot 신의 퀴즈 5

jeijei

there seem to another player that, i dont know, operating under his own command or following Hyun Sang Pil order. that person seem to be targeting Dr Jo the most, i wonder why?

and Hyun Sang Pil past. there is another 2 kids following him around. are those his brothers? 

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we i saw ep 13 i think the boy is HSP sidekick man and another could be girl cause she/he had hairpin...and it seen my guess was kinda right...turn out do yeon could be sin bi...but i still wondering who is the programmer for codas cause it seen like it been built for dr han..

it seen like KHM start to realize that lady boss only take her hand matter not even care about him...so its great that how HSP not kill him immediately but lets him suffer and became drowsy with his own ego who want to be on the top even with dirty way....

i could understand detective kang..she able to hold her feeling cause they’re in hospital with detective nam but she cant stop crying in the car....she so afraid to lose dr han..and for the fact she the one who suggest the most for dr han to comeback make her feeling so emotional...and the way dr han try to calm her show how much their relationship has been for 7 years..

kinda worried a bit because Dr Han thinks that Hyun Sang Pil is the one attempt to murder Chief Jo. chief Jo accident definitely cause by that Hanju lady. and when she slap little  Han Jin Woo, her face  :crazy:

both kids that come from Hyukjeon Welfare Center seems to have one common. Intelligent. Hyun Sang Pil, Doyeon (Seung Byn) and Dr Han. did those cruel people manipulate the kids for the so called technology?

and the end of ep 14, did CODAS system recognize Dr Han? :blink: i feel like i'm watching Eagle Eye the movie when the system suddenly comes alive :crazy:

seung byn such a good actress if she really pretend doesn't know what happen when CODAS act on its own. se

after watching ep14 with eng sub...presiden hanju group where the big boss of miss seo was the reason for the heogarok cases...his DNA has show he had Mao-A like the kwan jung pil/doctor woman cases..so he use the kids as experiment just because they were orphans :triumph: and when ms seo said there a reason why dr han ji won was there at that place make me wondering could it be he also been  test on the experiment but earlier season 4 his brain chart etc show that he comebck normal...and with no preview(could be ocn give it arong monday/tuesday) make me curios.

And like @faithinme lara i still suspect sin bin co worker how he report about dong gun and sin bin backgrouk to chief kwang hyuk min then later when sin bin said something there must be something he does not know his facial make me suspect him a little bit...

and little bit about han kang couple,aside the kiss and hug that show how much their relationship has growth for all of this years...i love when dr han said on the ambulance boys that his fiancée was detective:wub: and my fav about the kiss is that after the kiss the way both look at each others and then he slowly hug her while she still crying and he kiss his hair while hugging make me cry cause at the moment i had flash back from season 1 where both almost death,season 2 were he was on the run and almost got killed and season 3 when he had that split indentity cause by the braintezer and sudenly faint while the were supposed to meet and coma for whole years and start season 4 how much she had been through to make sure he got the treatment and for sure lots of tears then at the same season losing their team members and he had on the run and start season 5 where he cameback because he had the courage to do what he love and for dr jo and detective kang..and she also almost got rabies and if it was detected late she might be in danger and now he disappeared within her eyes and when she said toward dr jo something she afraid again has happen where dr han was in danger and she cant do anything....then i realized both couple and the team has been through long journey together and im proud to be part of it...and the emotional was well deliver by ryu duk hwan and yoon io hee make my tears fall easily 

BEST SEASON EVER!!! We are discovering more and more abt Dr Han's past. I'm so glad that we are getting a 16 episode season! So next week is the finale.........Mr Hyun please punish all the bad guys and like what Seung Bin said, JUSTICE! And Dr Han must learn the truth, that HSP wasn't behind Dr Jo's accident. And Dr Jo MUST WAKE UP!!! Evil Mr Kwak needs to go jail. Dying is too easy for him. The Ms Seo lady too. JAIL JAIL JAIL and let them get wacked by the other criminals in jail. 

20 hours ago, kellentia said:

BEST SEASON EVER!!! We are discovering more and more abt Dr Han's past. I'm so glad that we are getting a 16 episode season! So next week is the finale.........Mr Hyun please punish all the bad guys and like what Seung Bin said, JUSTICE! And Dr Han must learn the truth, that HSP wasn't behind Dr Jo's accident. And Dr Jo MUST WAKE UP!!! Evil Mr Kwak needs to go jail. Dying is too easy for him. The Ms Seo lady too. JAIL JAIL JAIL and let them get wacked by the other criminals in jail. 

agree with you ms seo need to go to jail...she had done so much bad things becaus of her desire to be success and im glad that she start showing herself toward KHM with the released of the article...i think somehow like how dr jo had little trust toward him,he also had little respect to dr jo..with his life on the line and ms seo seen not care about him..i think its like wakeup call to him how bad ambitious desire if it taken by the wrong path...and i think why ms seo felt unsecure if the president death cause then their bad things will be public and with dr han alive (omg he really call the guy to kill han ji won)

and the part where HSP bought mitten hand socks from the kids and her mom/nanny show he really want to chance the world but like sin bin said justice is funny things how dr jo became coma when she want to tell true..

and im really curious about the codas programming who it was?? HSP or there are side stories of it 

On 1/6/2019 at 10:15 AM, Sorary said:

and im really curious about the codas programming who it was?? HSP or there are side stories of it 

judging by HSP and Seung Byn talk in the car,  i dont even think they know about codas "awareness".  one of the biggest mystery aside from what the hell Hyukjeon Welfare Center has done to that poor children including to our Dr Han and the revengers team.

2 hours ago, jeijei said:

When CODAS talked to Dr. Han, I screamed JARVIS!

will it be the nice and cool Jarvis or Eagle Eye(movie) ARIIA the killing machine?

18 hours ago, faithinme lara said:

judging by HSP and Seung Byn talk in the car,  i dont even think they know about codas "awareness".  one of the biggest mystery aside from what the hell Hyukjeon Welfare Center has done to that poor children including to our Dr Han and the revengers team.

will it be the nice and cool Jarvis or Eagle Eye(movie) ARIIA the killing machine?

yup i wonder,i try to heard the codas voice since i saw in kissasian comment regarding him could have spilt personalities...but i dont think so cause it like the issue had been settled as his second character death during his coma...so still wonder who could it be...

and i think the use the welfare to find the cure for the president han who had Mao-A as show in his dna..but same as use i wonder why the pick the center??could it be the start the idea of the treatment cause fews kids had symptoms like presiden han...like few cases back where the victim who had Mao-A less will became aggressive and he did became aggrieved yet after the welfare center got burn he suddenly had no symptoms of that diaseas...but does not look like he depend on any medicine either...

saw the preview it seen like KHM life at the stage still his ego refuse to accept dr han helping...OMG it so intense for next episode and i wonder what will happen

From ryu deuk hwan ig...it look like they/he finish shooting today at afternoon...it felt sad cause the time move so fast...i dont want to say goodbye on the team yet 

It feels sketchy to me that the President didn't have any relapse after the reported incident. Maybe they're not reported at all :/ 

This is a series-ender season to me, but I will reserve my goodbye in the hope they'll renew it in the future. I like how Dr. Han prayed while doing Dr. Jo's surgery. What's God's quiz even? Is it really correctly identifying rare diseases, most of which I have to Google? Or is it determining whether geniuses like Dr. Han even need God when life is on the line? 

I am so late to join the party here!!! But I've been following the show!!!

I streamed episode 15 live and I feel like not enough happened during the episode - but they also set the stage for tomorrow! Put some spoilers below...

Spoiler

- Dr. Han's mum and that creepy brain lady Dr. Josephine were behind the architecture of CODAS AND THEY USED Dr. Han's brain as a base!!! So CODAS is like a creepy, AI version of him.

- Dr. Han's previous name was Han Ju Won? And he said only his dad called him that, but CODAS knew (and also introduced itself as that).

- The male employee in CODAS is Ms. Seo's spy! And he reported that Dr. Kwak had the evidence from the welfare center because CODAS recorded it.

- CODAS can be sassy too! It called Dong Geun like Dong-Dong-Dong-Dong Geun the way Dr. Han does. And they have the same voice! :D

- And Dr. Han is really too kind, he tried to invent a cure for Dr. Kwak and then took a knife while trying to save him from Ms. Seo's hired killer.

Excited for the finale tomorrow, but will definitely rewatch episodes 15 and 16 when the subs are out!

OMG :hushed:  why detective kang and dr han always got hurt...she almost broke his pelvis and it look like he got stab :sweatingbullets: 

my few question had been answer...i always think sin bin co worker look suspicious and i gues he could had something to do with hsp or the welfare center but he was the spy for miss seo...hahaha KHM tough miss seo trust him but he actually being use by her...and little scene part where he still young with dr jo and dr jang actually make me think he a kind person but his arrogance who want to be the top maybe he think once he at the top and prove how brilliant he was no one ever look him down...the first sincere talk he ever had with dr jo and his tears...

I always tough it was the programmer that make codas alive and i dis mention the system recognised han ji won were the programmers always know he will comebacks...my guess kinda right but never tough it will be his mother and the mao-a doctor...but it make everything fall perfectly... i means even miss seo had all the power and the money she never know to programme any machine/computer so does KHM..so with the money amd power they could baught from the programmers...and watching last season about his mother,we know his mother was never had good image on dr han memory yet she did say that saw her own clone (girl-s4) make she realize she could have good side or mother instinct...so i guees the clone had death (she at the stage for failure) yet meeting the clone and kang kyung hee make her want to do something for han ji woon...that why she creating the program and im sure it been ask by miss seo or anyperson who related with the one who want to setup codas system...and know her son she think he will comeback...

but  still it was his mom who bring him to the welfare center...(by the word/setence i understand) 

and the cute moment between codas han jung woon and han ji won is :kiss_wink: and with kang kyung hee just gold:wub:  and i need to watch in eng sub later but it seen like kang kyung hee ask something regarding her profile save in the system(maybe she want to find out what her mother in laws think about her) for this reason i request for season 6 

12 minutes ago, chubbyfatcat said:

Hide contents

- Dr. Han's mum and that creepy brain lady Dr. Josephine were behind the architecture of CODAS AND THEY USED Dr. Han's brain as a base!!! So CODAS is like a creepy, AI version of him.

- Dr. Han's previous name was Han Ju Won? And he said only his dad called him that, but CODAS knew (and also introduced itself as that).

- The male employee in CODAS is Ms. Seo's spy! And he reported that Dr. Kwak had the evidence from the welfare center because CODAS recorded it.

- CODAS can be sassy too! It called Dong Geun like Dong-Dong-Dong-Dong Geun the way Dr. Han does. And they have the same voice! :D

- And Dr. Han is really too kind, he tried to invent a cure for Dr. Kwak and then took a knife while trying to save him from Ms. Seo's hired killer.

that's what i gather too reading from Naver article. 

lol obviously because codas is his perfect copy from brain to playful mannerism. :lol:

he was born kind and cannot stand injustice or injured person. his nature as doctor too wouldn't let him ignore someone who is sick. :)

i guess, he's the one who stab him. 

@Sorary

he has terrible mom.:crazy:. i just hope she got to her sense after last season. 

Archived