Zhu Yi Long 朱一龙 Official Thread

siobhanne

1 hour ago, TheRedDragon said:

@katthy He is shooting in Italy till 22nd Sept. So maybe you might just run into him? I think the crew has been going to famous spots in Italy for their outdoor shoots as he plays internationally renowned interior designer Jing Ran who can speak Italian and play violin.

thank you so much for the additional intels... I really can't make it to go to Rome... even if I want it with all my heart life keeps me stuck here in the north Italy... *sob*
But you know what I'm afraid most?  I'm afraid that no much Italian fans gave him a warmed  welcome here... that he don't feel our love and devotion for him...that he don't know that even here, so far away from his homeland we know and love him...  hope I'm immensely wrong about that

Anyway... I'm looking forward for this new character he'll play... a violinist (interesting) and also talking Italian... I think that I'll have an heart attack if I'll hear him talk my language XD

AMAZING the images from FIGARO photoshoot, love especially the one where he's bare feet ! :heart:

I hope he have time to get some rest after he'll come back from Italy... he has such a tight schedule XD

also glad to read that his character Luo Fu Sheng had success, he deserves  the greatest success he can get because he's really an AMAZING actor!!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, siobhanne said:

@TheRedDragon Hahaha. Loving that gif. He is purposefully seductive, and then looks embarrassed about it. Does he have any older siblings by chance? He gives me such strong the youngest child vibes.

YES!!! AMEN!!! exactly same thought here!  he looks shy but he definitely knows what to do and how to do it !!!! HE'S JUST PERFECTION to me!!!

all right, this is a new pic from his time here in Italy, Rome. HE'S SHINING SO BRIGHT UNDER THE SUN AND WITH HIS PONYTAIL!!!!! :heart:

tumblr_pf6pt1quGR1v2haoy_1280.jpg

he's not wearing a mask and even not a cap so... I suppose there are no much fans that recognize him and that makes me sad... I'd liked that he had felt more the Italian love and support BUT... on the other hand... I'm glad he's enjoying the city and his time here without being hunted at any corner

Source: 朱一龙工作室

• Like 1

@TheRedDragon Honestly whenever I see the photos he's taking with his new phone I get worried that he will lose the Lenovo endorsement because he's hurting the brand : D But it's just his dorky lack of photography skills. I saw some old photos on weibo where he had put some sort of edge discovery filter on his photo and was bragging about his photoshop skills (or alternatively making fun of his skills), I'm almost the same age as him, why are his skills almost of my parents' generation.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@TheRedDragon THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the pics about his time in Rome, SO MUCH, ALSO GIF IT'S LIKE CHRISTMAS NOW FOR ME LOL :heart:

I saw just few of them  posted on weibo today (I FINALLY succeed with the subscription HALLELUJAH!!! was an agony, I did it trough the app on my cell, then I used the QR code to login with my pc and finally was able to change settings and chose a password...  a purgatory, between chinese, english and italian trying to understand XD still now I don't exactly know how I did it BUT it was DEFINITELY worth it)

so happy for those has been able to spot him... also so envious though... :tears:

• Like 1

@katthy Congratulation!!! It is a lot of work for us international fans to get access to anything chinese-based...it is quite a hassle. Looking at some of those pics of him filming, does he gave off an Italian vibe? lol

@TheRedDragon  Thanks for all those pic!!! His merchandise are getting sold out pretty fast. Lenovo made a very smart choice in grabbing him so soon, otherwise, I am sure he will be a target for many phone brands. 

This is very inappropriate of me but my heart is pounding very fast when I saw the gif of him pulling up this pant. :joy:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, BreezeC said:

@katthy Congratulation!!! It is a lot of work for us international fans to get access to anything chinese-based...it is quite a hassle.

5 hours ago, TheRedDragon said:

lol you are welcome;) We can all contribute and make posts as we know any news about ZYL. That will make this thread rich and informative. We can all share our thoughts and talk about ZYL as there is no real international forum for him. Really great of you to go all the way but really worth it. A lot of chinese app demand regional phone no. which is very difficult. So you did it with international version?

thanks to both! ^^

Yeah, It has been very laborious indeed, @TheRedDragon I wasn't able through the site pecause the registration steps were askining for a cell number but in the site (and I don't know WHY) isn't included Italy. I've got yesterday a lightning LOL I wanted to try with the app through my cell phone, even with the app is required a cell phone number BUT in it Italy is included (HALLELUJAH).

I'm gonna to try to explain how I did it... just in case someone else international fan may need help to access :)

Once I completed the registration, everything in the pages were in chinese I would wanted to cry because with the phone were impossible to make the online translation (and more difficult for us is that we don't has chinese characters on our keyboards phone or pc, I need to copy and past the texts if I want to make translations XD).  I needed to access with my laptop to the site BUT I didn't get a password to login.... the app logged me by my cell number, AGAIN I wanted to cry... then again a lightening... in the homepage of the site there is that QR code, there, in the corner of the login form... so I gave it a try and by my cell phone I readed it and BAM!  MAGIC! I was in, the site allowed my access!!!!   first thing I did was to try to understand how to change my username and where to add a password, for the next access in the site with my laptop... yeah... when I finally finished I was all a sweat :lol:  but again... IT WAS WORTH IT!!!! for ZYL this and far more :heart:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BreezeC said:

@katthy Looking at some of those pics of him filming, does he gave off an Italian vibe? lol 

well... more or less... but for me is already so emotional to know that in these days he isn't anymore so far away from me, like when he's usually on the other part of the world, even if I'll not be able to see him... he's here, in my country, under the same sky that I watch... so... I feel him more close for sure...  the vibe comes from seeing him in Italian streets, corners.. eating ice cream... or filming... I'll definitely looking forward to see the movie... I HOPE to hear him speaks some italian words... I think that I'll pass away LOL  :skull::sweat_smile:

12 hours ago, BreezeC said:

This is very inappropriate of me but my heart is pounding very fast when I saw the gif of him pulling up this pant. :joy:

I can understand you... you 've my support in this, didn't you see me next to you with the same symptoms :sweat_smile::joy:

anyway... if someone didn't see it, this is the video from where the gif was pulled out ;)

• Like 1