[Drama 2019] Abyss, 어비스

puppyjjang

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@lingx2 Thanks for the pics!  AHS in school uniform is so handsome:love: 

Looks like SY will be doing some more sleuthing in the upcoming episode.

On 6/9/2019 at 11:43 AM, adqu said:

kiss behind the scenes full video... https://tv.naver.com/v/8692938

Thank you for posting the full video.  We only had to wait 2 weeks for them to post it...

They are seriously too cute :relaxed:

cr: @bovely___ twitter

I just got caught up from last week. I was waiting to watch it with my friend and then he decided he didn't want to watch it :crazy: But I'm here now and I'm way behind so I apologize! 

Anyways I sure was yelling at my tv a lot during ep 10 haha. I hate how the serial killers are always escaping! Arghh. Dodo head detectives I swear! 

Then I was yelling at CM for letting SY go for a walk even though he didn't know what was going on. I'm glad from the preview we know she is safe and they will sleep together (well ya know as close enough as we'll probably get). Why they feel uncomfy sharing a room btw? But I will say that secret hideout was awesome. I want one even with the claustrophobia. 

So are YC and Shady Seo gonna become enemies? I hope so. Let them hurt one another, not any of the good guys. Not sure who is more evil yet...I think it's Shady Seo!

Btw I am starting to like HJ. The reunion with her mom was sweet.

I am also glad MD came back on ep10. After not being in ep9 I was worried we wouldn't see her again and I actually like her character. 

I don't have a lot of time to write more comments right now. Just letting y'all know I'm still here and still loving the show! 

14 hours ago, turtlegirl said:

I just got caught up from last week. I was waiting to watch it with my friend and then he decided he didn't want to watch it :crazy: But I'm here now and I'm way behind so I apologize! 

Anyways I sure was yelling at my tv a lot during ep 10 haha. I hate how the serial killers are always escaping! Arghh. Dodo head detectives I swear! 

Then I was yelling at CM for letting SY go for a walk even though he didn't know what was going on. I'm glad from the preview we know she is safe and they will sleep together (well ya know as close enough as we'll probably get). Why they feel uncomfy sharing a room btw? But I will say that secret hideout was awesome. I want one even with the claustrophobia. 

So are YC and Shady Seo gonna become enemies? I hope so. Let them hurt one another, not any of the good guys. Not sure who is more evil yet...I think it's Shady Seo!

Btw I am starting to like HJ. The reunion with her mom was sweet.

I am also glad MD came back on ep10. After not being in ep9 I was worried we wouldn't see her again and I actually like her character. 

I don't have a lot of time to write more comments right now. Just letting y'all know I'm still here and still loving the show! 

Great to see you are still here :D.  I was yelling at the screen during episode 10 too especially nearly every scene with YC lol! Can't believe how dumb the detectives were! 

I think SY and CM feel uncomfortable sharing a room because they are not just platonic friends anymore. I loved the secret hideout too even without windows.  The set designer put a lot of thought into it. I'm still not sure about YC and Shady Seo's relationship as YC is still protecting him regarding the killing of SY.  Still don't like HJ but her Mum is sweet :P  I was also happy to see the real MD again - I like the character and the actress.

14 hours ago, adqu said:

Thank you @adqu Definitely looking forward to this scene:wub:

So YC mentioned to the lady who helped him that he was going to become reborn (with the abyss ball). I guess he thinks if it gets used on him again then he will look different again. But I wonder if he is somehow able to use it on himself, won't he still look the same because that's how his soul is? I would love it if it made him even older and like bedridden and crippled. Oh I really want to see him suffer and get it in the end. 

19 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Aww man what a tease! I was hoping for some kisses or more from this scene too :rolleyes::unamused:

Although it was a disappointment, their reaction were so funny and what CM was checking? He's not wearing bra by the way :sweatingbullets:

I haven't watched the clip because I don't want to spoil anything but I'm laughing at your reactions :lol::lol::lol:

1 hour ago, turtlegirl said:

So YC mentioned to the lady who helped him that he was going to become reborn (with the abyss ball). I guess he thinks if it gets used on him again then he will look different again. But I wonder if he is somehow able to use it on himself, won't he still look the same because that's how his soul is? I would love it if it made him even older and like bedridden and crippled. Oh I really want to see him suffer and get it in the end. 

I guess being reborn in a new body is his big plan for the Abyss? I think something like you guessed will happen and the Abyss will backfire on him.  We still have two more rules of the Abyss ball to discover after all.  I can't wait to see him get his comeuppance:angry:

Thanks @adqu @lingx2 for the previews! I too was hoping for another kiss, but I'll take another cute scene of the two :wub:.

@turtlegirl Glad you're still watching even though your friend decided he isn't anymore :lol:!

3 hours ago, raziela said:

I think SY and CM feel uncomfy sharing a room because they are not just platonic friends anymore. I loved the secret hideout too even without windows.  The set designer put a lot of thought into it. I'm still not sure about YC and Shady Seo's relationship as YC is still protecting him regarding the killing of SY.  Still don't like HJ but her Mum is sweet :P  I was also happy to see the real MD again - I like the character and the actress.

I love the secret room too! The set designer did an amazing job with every little detail. Not sure how CM did it, but I commend him for creating that room for himself and continuing to do/keep the things that his mother didn't want him to. Very resourceful. I like that now it's become CM and SY's secret room :wub:.

I'm looking forward to this week's episode. YC will be on the loose again, but hopefully the writer's intention is to start connecting the dots between YC, Shady Seo, the chief prosecuter, son in a coma and all the photographs. Who or what else am I missing? Also, where is the Abyss? Not that I want to see it being used again (especially not by YC), but it would be really nice if the alien language can be decoded so that we can finally know the truth behind all the rules. The one about reviving into one's soul still confuses me. I don't see a consistency in that one based on all the revivals we've seen so far and it's totally bothering me...ugh.

2 hours ago, turtlegirl said:

1 hour ago, raziela said:

I guess being reborn in a new body is his big plan for the Abyss? I think something like you guessed will happen and the Abyss will backfire on him.  We still have two more rules of the Abyss ball to discover after all.  I can't wait to see him get his comeuppance:angry:

I totally missed that part in the episode. How can he use the Abyss on his dead self though? If he asked that lady to help him, she can't see it unless he killed and revived her :crazy:. I hope he simply dies and goes away :). Then I believe the Abyss will go to SY next? I really wonder what will happen to the Abyss in the end. Maybe the alien couple will come and take it back ;).

6 hours ago, taeunfighting said:

I love the secret room too! The set designer did an amazing job with every little detail. Not sure how CM did it, but I commend him for creating that room for himself and continuing to do/keep the things that his mother didn't want him to. Very resourceful. I like that now it's become CM and SY's secret room :wub:.

Yes!  I love all the little details and that it is his little rebellion from his mother and now he is sharing it with SY:wub:  I wonder if he would ever have gathered up the courage to show her.  It's telling he never showed it to HJ even though he was going to marry her.  It was poignant when Auntie said she thought SY would be the first person he would show his secret room to (although the audience knows she is the first person ;)).

I'm looking forward to this week's episode. YC will be on the loose again, but hopefully the writer's intention is to start connecting the dots between YC, Shady Seo, the chief prosecuter, son in a coma and all the photographs. Who or what else am I missing? Also, where is the Abyss? Not that I want to see it being used again (especially not by YC), but it would be really nice if the alien language can be decoded so that we can finally know the truth behind all the rules. The one about reviving into one's soul still confuses me. I don't see a consistency in that one based on all the revivals we've seen so far and it's totally bothering me...ugh.

Yes, I will be glad to see the dots finally connected.  I don't see how then can get it decoded unless they find a friendly local alien that decided to stick around:lol: I feel like we are only gong to get the rules as they are revealed to the characters. The inconsistency with the souls bothers me too. Maybe there will be a further explanation but, honestly, I still feel like the production team just decided not to hire new actors for the other revivals.  I do wish they had hired a different actor for revived YC because I have to admit I find the Lee Sung Jae's "old man" acting kind of inauthentic.

I totally missed that part in the episode. How can he use the Abyss on his dead self though? If he asked that lady to help him, she can't see it unless he killed and revived her :crazy:. I hope he simply dies and goes away :). Then I believe the Abyss will go to SY next? I really wonder what will happen to the Abyss in the end. Maybe the alien couple will come and take it back ;).

Yes, I wonder the same about what will happen to it in the end.  Having it around isn't good if it falls into evil hands or even in well-meaning hands as we saw with Cha Min accidentally reviving YC.  Having the marble just upsets the balance of things and there is always the risk of people misusing it.  I'm sure some people would be happy to see another cameo from the alien couple lol!  

Thanks for all the IG posts of our pretty cast @lingx2 :D

2 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

For some reason, that second pic of Seo grabbing SY's wrist and whispering to her ear, I can see some chemistry as well  :sweatingbullets:.. ha ha...it's weird.

I suspect Shady Seo was attracted to SY previously but she rejected him firmly.  I wonder if there is still resentment from him because of that.

Meanwhile I think Shady Seo's actor, Kwon Soo Hyun, prefers our handsome Hyo Seop seeing his comment on AHS' IG post today LOL :lol::P:

credit: @forhyoseop twitter

Archived