[Drama 2019] Abyss, 어비스

puppyjjang

6 hours ago, adqu said:

they shared these today:

the press release didn't say much about the context of these... but they're definitely wearing their school uniforms, as per the flashback in episode 7... i'm intrigued

How cute of them to be in school uniform. Can't wait to see what this scene is.

I'm guessing they are investigating and going undercover as high school students. :D

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, adqu said:

they shared these today:

the press release didn't say much about the context of these... but they're definitely wearing their school uniforms, as per the flashback in episode 7... i'm intrigued

Thank you for posting.

So finally we will see what the school filming was about. I am also very intrigued!

I google translated the article. I just love google translate :lol: The only part I really got from it is that YC is gonna try and escape or get out of prison (saw this one coming) and that sh** is basically gonna get crazier and crazier from here on out :lol:

I do like the still shot of hopefully another kiss :wub:

Spoiler

"Abyss: Soul Resurrection Bead" is a new variant of the fantasy genre with the imagination of punching new material and huh. Especially in the episode of 8 episodes, Park Bo-young's 'Fake Imido = Ko Se-yeon' was unveiled, and Jin-bum, who killed Park Bo-young, revealed that it was Kwon Soo-hyun. I released the 'Abyss' point of view that opened the door of the second act which is intense and exhilarating. 

■ Soul resurrection beads 'Abyss' effect 

Until now, 'Abys' law has five only, only two rules remain open. Particularly, the part of the viewer who is raising the curiosity is the actual effect of 'Abyss'. A total of 5 people have resurrected 'Abys' to date. The number of times it can be resurrected as 'Abys' is several times, and hot interest is gathered who will be resurrected after the recent resurrection of Ahn Hyo Sub. 

Also, the owner of the current 'Abyss' is asking whether the owner of 'Abys' can be changed again by the 'second resurrection' Lee Sung-jae (Oh Young Cheol) or whether the soul sacrifice bead 'Abyss' is eternal immortal Increase as much as possible. 

■ Park Bo-young - An Hyo-seop 

Interest in the romance flow path Park Bo- young (Ko Se-yeon station) and An Hyo-seop's romance flow. The two tug-of-war between love and friends confirmed their true heart toward each other with their sweet first kiss, and after the twenty years of close friendship, they announced the beginning of romance. It is no wonder that the audience's wishes for their flies are pouring out in the two years when they have been together for 20 years under the name of 'friends'.

However, Lee Sung-jae and Gwon Su-hyeon (Seo Ji-wook) are aiming for his life. Indeed, the two people confirm the survival of Park Bo Young and plan to kill again, and the romance of Park Bo Young and An Hyo-seop will raise the interest in crisis. 

■ 'Sikoppass rich' Lee Sung-jae - Kwon Su-hyeon trail In the past broadcast, Lee Sung-jae , who uses secret abuse in 'Abys' in prison, In particular, he is constantly in a situation with his son Kwon Soo-hyun, and Lee Sung-jae is interested in getting out of prison with his help.

Above all, I'm curious to see what is happening to the 'psychopath rich' Lee Sung-jae and Kwon Soo-hyun. 

Currently, Kwon Soo-hyun's father is Lee Dae-yon (Seocheon Shiki), and Lee Dae-yon is due to another coma son besides Kwon Suhyun. Lee Sung - jae - Kwon Soo - hyeon - Lee Dae - yeon What is the relationship between the three people, and Lee Sung - jae and Kwon Soo - hyun ' 

The TVN 'Abys' production team said, "In the second act, which will start from 9th episode, there will be a shocking reversal of more than the imagination due to the struggle of the highly trained, Expect a six-sence-level reversal that will make you sweat. " 

Thanks for the new stills @lingx2

2 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

I google translated the article. I just love google translate :lol: The only part I really got from it is that YC is gonna try and escape or get out of prison (saw this one coming) and that sh** is basically gonna get crazier and crazier from here on out :lol:

I do like the still shot of hopefully another kiss :wub:

Reveal hidden contents

"Abyss: Soul Resurrection Bead" is a new variant of the fantasy genre with the imagination of punching new material and huh. Especially in the episode of 8 episodes, Park Bo-young's 'Fake Imido = Ko Se-yeon' was unveiled, and Jin-bum, who killed Park Bo-young, revealed that it was Kwon Soo-hyun. I released the 'Abyss' point of view that opened the door of the second act which is intense and exhilarating. 

■ Soul resurrection beads 'Abyss' effect 

Until now, 'Abys' law has five only, only two rules remain open. Particularly, the part of the viewer who is raising the curiosity is the actual effect of 'Abyss'. A total of 5 people have resurrected 'Abys' to date. The number of times it can be resurrected as 'Abys' is several times, and hot interest is gathered who will be resurrected after the recent resurrection of Ahn Hyo Sub. 

Also, the owner of the current 'Abyss' is asking whether the owner of 'Abys' can be changed again by the 'second resurrection' Lee Sung-jae (Oh Young Cheol) or whether the soul sacrifice bead 'Abyss' is eternal immortal Increase as much as possible. 

■ Park Bo-young - An Hyo-seop 

Interest in the romance flow path Park Bo- young (Ko Se-yeon station) and An Hyo-seop's romance flow. The two tug-of-war between love and friends confirmed their true heart toward each other with their sweet first kiss, and after the twenty years of close friendship, they announced the beginning of romance. It is no wonder that the audience's wishes for their flies are pouring out in the two years when they have been together for 20 years under the name of 'friends'.

However, Lee Sung-jae and Gwon Su-hyeon (Seo Ji-wook) are aiming for his life. Indeed, the two people confirm the survival of Park Bo Young and plan to kill again, and the romance of Park Bo Young and An Hyo-seop will raise the interest in crisis. 

■ 'Sikoppass rich' Lee Sung-jae - Kwon Su-hyeon trail In the past broadcast, Lee Sung-jae , who uses secret abuse in 'Abys' in prison, In particular, he is constantly in a situation with his son Kwon Soo-hyun, and Lee Sung-jae is interested in getting out of prison with his help.

Above all, I'm curious to see what is happening to the 'psychopath rich' Lee Sung-jae and Kwon Soo-hyun. 

Currently, Kwon Soo-hyun's father is Lee Dae-yon (Seocheon Shiki), and Lee Dae-yon is due to another coma son besides Kwon Suhyun. Lee Sung - jae - Kwon Soo - hyeon - Lee Dae - yeon What is the relationship between the three people, and Lee Sung - jae and Kwon Soo - hyun ' 

The TVN 'Abys' production team said, "In the second act, which will start from 9th episode, there will be a shocking reversal of more than the imagination due to the struggle of the highly trained, Expect a six-sence-level reversal that will make you sweat. " 

Thanks!  What would we drama watchers do without Google translate? :lol:  Wish YC would just stay in jail talking to himself.  I'm looking forward to the school scenes and finding out why they are in school uniform and some cuteness now they are no longer just friends. 

8 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

Hahaha...so the preview..are they like gonna show a flashback of their high school days but using their current faces? :lol:

The thumbnail was a bit misleading, I thought SY pinned CM down and kissed him :D.

Is that why they are wearing school uniform? Flashback but with their new faces? I was looking forward to another flashback but I wasn't expecting it to be like this LMAO:lol:

Thank you for posting the preview clip @lingx2

Is the new school clip now blocked for anyone else? :( When @lingx2 posted it a few hours ago I could access it but now it's saying blocked. It has already reached 69k views presumably because more of the international audience could watch.

39 minutes ago, raziela said:

Is the new school clip now blocked for anyone else? :( When @lingx2 posted it a few hours ago I could access it but now it's saying blocked. It has already reached 69k views presumably because more of the international audience could watch.

same here ... my area also blocked. I really cannot understand why they're doing this to Abyss and this is not a way to promote it :angry:

Archived