puppyjjang

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

43 minutes ago, lingx2 said:

hmmmm ... is that all?? :sweatingbullets:

EDIT :

Abyss-MAKING.png

I just saw a comment below the video from TVN. Does it mean we'll get a full bts if the view hits 300k?

ugh, can't they just share the goddamn thing already? it's not gonna hit 300k views and they know it lol

1 hour ago, lingx2 said:

hmmmm ... is that all?? :sweatingbullets:

EDIT :

Abyss-MAKING.png

I just saw a comment below the video from TVN. Does it mean we'll get a full bts if the view hits 300k?

anyone here reads chinese? she runs bo young's chinese fanclub on weibo and it's something about tvn waiting for the director cut or something? B7OIl11.jpg

nice fan art

1 hour ago, ahnd said:

anyone here reads chinese? she runs bo young's chinese fanclub on weibo and it's something about tvn waiting for the director cut or something?

she asked the TVN promotion team and they told her that is the bts of the kissing scene. In her own opinion, for more detailed bts of the kissing scene, maybe we'll have to wait for director cut DVD if there is in future.

I'm quite clueless why TVN just can't share it just like how they shared for other dramas? Why make it so difficult for Abyss supporters? :tears:

35 minutes ago, lingx2 said:

she asked the TVN promtion team and they told her that is the bts of the kissing scene. In her own opinion, for more detailed bts of the kissing scene, maybe we'll have to wait for director cut DVD if there is in future.

I'm quite clueless why TVN just can't share it just like how they shared for other dramas? Why make it so difficult for Abyss supporters? :tears:

what the hell? is that what they wanted 300k views for? pathetic. the title is so clickbait-y too... it literally says "behind the first kiss" but it only has like 4 seconds of actual kiss bts. :angry: i give up on them as much as they have given up on abyss. zero expectations from now on. such behind the scenes is one of the things that attracts the public and the kiss had good enough hype to help the ratings a little, if they handled it right.

ugh. anyway.

the swoon deleted hyo seop and bo young's interview for some reason (that's a whole other problem, because the interview was getting lots of views and they simply got rid of it less than 24hrs later lol) but they said they're working on getting it back up again.

for now, they posted the kiss, subbed. give it a watch if you guys can.

44 minutes ago, adqu said:

the swoon deleted hyo seop and bo young's interview for some reason (that's a whole other problem, because the interview was getting lots of views and they simply got rid of it less than 24hrs later lol) but they said they're working on getting it back up again.

it's back up. i actually hadn't watched it yet. they're both so cute :tears:

I can't believe they call that "behind the scene of the first kiss scene" like really? They just added the original clip and they wanted 300k views first for that?! It is obvious that the fans and viewers want a detailed one like how many takes it took them, the bloopers, the awkwardness, the laughs, and all urgh tvn you can do a better job than this :huh:

18 hours ago, turtlegirl said:

@ck1Oz you made me laugh with your Subway rant. I wouldn't eat Subway here in the U.S. personally, but I wonder if Subway in S.K. is different and better? Cause you know sometimes I see commercials for Dominoes or McDonalds on Korean TV and think, wow, that looks better than the food they serve at those restaurants here in the U.S. Lol I dunno. Can anyone enlighten us?

Also I think Subway is #1 fast food worldwide. Or I heard that maybe some time. So maybe it is quite popular in S.K. after all. 

I actually went to the Subway site. The fillings look the same. Except for seeing whole peeled prawns. And less bread choices. I actually think it looks worse than what we get here in Australia. 

I don't actually even bother with Dominos or McDonald's in SK. I did go to KFC because I was darn curious over being served rice and kimchi in KFC. The spam inside the fried chicken burger freaked me out I mean " spam?". The pizzas were expensive if I recall and came with pickled daikon cubes. Now those were nice.  We went in winter and it was too cold to go out at night with toddlers. So we ended up ordering fast food but normally we only eat Korean and hardly eat Western sstyle meals. The exception being Paris Baguette. I try to unsee Subway. But honestly don't where the Subway shops are. It's not where we go obviously.

@Raziela... getting there. Thank you. It's winter here with all sorts of bugs.

Back to Abyss- does anyone remember the original bodies? I see those 2 now and can visualise the original actors saying the same lines. So I am extremely disoriented when CM kissed SY.

12 hours ago, lingx2 said:

i don't get it either.  All their other dramas get multiple clips posted immediately but we get barely anything, everything is blocked or we have to jump through hoops to get a BTS :mellow:

Sounds like we are all tired with how tvN treats this drama.

10 hours ago, adqu said:

it's back up. i actually hadn't watched it yet. they're both so cute :tears:

Yay!  Thanks! I'm glad it didn't lose the original views but I wonder why they even took it down in the first place? They really are cute.  PBY is so fast and witty and it's nice to see AHS is a little more sasy and competitive with fewer people around to make him nervous lol! :lol: 

@ck1Oz I'm not disorientated as I'm attached to these actors as SY and CM.  I still loved the kiss scene :wub: but I would have loved to see the drama explore the difference in their relationship both before and after, more discussion, more flashbacks from their childhood and old selves over the past four weeks before the kiss.  @Dramanoona made a great point earlier that it would be a very interesting aspect of the drama to talk about if people fall in love with the exterior or interior especially as SY and CM were best friends for +20 years.  Maybe we will get something in upcoming episodes but I'm kind of doubtful considering they even cut the touching childhood flashback from the TV broadcast.  There are little hints about their relationship and SY's feelings but the drama didn't make it a priority to explore because it was more concentrated on the killer plot for the first half of the drama.

Park Bo Young, Ahn Hyo Seop and Shady Seo's actor Kwon Soo Hyun had dinner together a couple of days ago.

Credit parkboyoungzone on IG:

49 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

Back to Abyss- does anyone remember the original bodies? I see those 2 now and can visualise the original actors saying the same lines. So I am extremely disoriented when CM kissed SY.

I see the old go seyeon in the new body now but not for cha min maybe because it wasn't really established well how he is in the past and he had little lines so it for me it feels like it all started with the new chamin unlike go seyeon where we saw her worked and how she acts with others.

Before the filming of the kissing scene Park Bo Young said that Ahn Hyo Seop told her to "prepare yourself". Also the director asked why Ahn Hyo Seop was so ready to kiss because he placed the documents he was reading away earlier than he's supposed to when he was still clarifying with Park Bo Young lol. Ahn Hyo Seop is still shy but he's all grown up compared to the past..so aggressive hahaha anyway who can't resist Boyoung :D

(c) parkboyoungzone & iwpictbhhs_07

5 hours ago, jasminssiii said:

I see the old go seyeon in the new body now but not for cha min maybe because it wasn't really established well how he is in the past and he had little lines so it for me it feels like it all started with the new chamin unlike go seyeon where we saw her worked and how she acts with others.

That's a very good point.  We definitely got to know old Go Seyeon much better than old Cha Min.

2 hours ago, jasminssiii said:

Before the filming of the kissing scene Park Bo Young said that Ahn Hyo Seop told her to "prepare yourself". Also the director asked why Ahn Hyo Seop was so ready to kiss because he placed the documents he was reading away earlier than he's supposed to when he was still clarifying with Park Bo Young lol. Ahn Hyo Seop is still shy but he's all grown up compared to the past..so aggressive hahaha anyway who can't resist Boyoung :D

(c) parkboyoungzone & iwpictbhhs_07

That is too funny!  The director teasing him too hahaha! :D

Watch: Park Bo Young And Ahn Hyo Seop Know When To Be Silly And Serious In Making Video Of “Abyss”

tvN’s “Abyss” released a new behind-the-scenes video of lead actors Park Bo Young and Ahn Hyo Seop being both silly and serious!

“Abyss” is a fantasy drama about a magical marble that reincarnates the souls of the dead as entirely different people. Park Bo Young stars as Go Se Yeon, a breathtakingly beautiful prosecutor who is murdered and then brought back to life as an ordinary-looking woman, while Ahn Hyo Seop plays Cha Min, Go Se Yeon’s best friend of over 20 years who is magically transformed into a stunningly handsome man. After their mysterious reincarnations, the two lifelong best friends embark on a quest to find Go Se Yeon’s killer.

The video starts off with Park Bo Young trying to a sneak a kiss on Ahn Hyo Seop. Just when she leans into him, a noise catches her off-guard, and she quickly pretends to be asleep. The director can’t hold in his laughter at her brilliant comical acting, and she explains with a smile, “I had to writhe in embarrassment.”

The clip then shows Ahn Hyo Seop pretending to be Conan Edogawa from the manga series “Case Closed” as he says, “Me? My name is Conan Edogawa. I’m a detective.” He must have realized his embarrassment because he quickly asks his impersonation to be edited out. Then he asks, “Why do I have a feeling it won’t be [edited] out?”

Next, Ahn Hyo Seop, Park Bo Young, and Han So Hee  prepare to film the scene where they have to be shocked by a car explosion. They discuss the timing of their reaction with the director who tells them, “Make sure you don’t say, ‘Danger! Boom!” The actors burst into laughter at that, and they joke around with the idea before going into official filming.

Then Ahn Hyo Seop, Park Bo Young, Lee Si Eon, Han So Hee, and Song Sang Eun rehearse the scene where they gather in the hospital room Park Bo Young is admitted in. Park Bo Young says, “We have to catch the culprit,” while holding out her fist in determination, and Han So Hee and Ahn Hyo Seop also hold up their fists in fighting spirits. Then all of them put their hands in the middle to cheer themselves on.

Despite their enthusiastic spirit, the actors continuously make mistakes with their lines, and they eventually burst into laughter. However, being the experts they are, they finally film the scene with no mistakes. When the director points out that they may have missed a line, they refute, and Park Bo Young adds, “We may seem chaotic, but we do everything we have to.”

The behind-the-scene video ends with Park Bo Young and Ahn Hyo Seop filming the kiss scene. Park Bo Young confesses, “Min [referring to Ahn Hyo Seop] made a request to me yesterday. He told me to prepare an acting that will make hearts burst. So I thought about it all night.”

The two actors go over their position with the director. Ahn Hyo Seop asks the director many questions but leans towards Park Bo Young as he attempts to find the best way to film the scene. The director points out, “You’re so funny, Hyo Seop. You’re asking me about my opinion while you’re getting ready for the kiss.” Ahn Hyo Seop explodes with laughter as he claps at the observation.

Although Park Bo Young and Ahn Hyo Seop goofed off behind-the-scenes, when it came to filming the important kiss scene, they made sure to act it sincerely with every detail in order to create a memorable scene for the viewers.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1328969wpp/watch-park-bo-young-and-ahn-hyo-seop-know-when-to-be-silly-and-serious-in-making-video-of-abyss

5 hours ago, adqu said:

The two actors go over their position with the director. Ahn Hyo Seop asks the director many questions but leans towards Park Bo Young as he attempts to find the best way to film the scene. The director points out, “You’re so funny, Hyo Seop. You’re asking me about my opinion while you’re getting ready for the kiss.” Ahn Hyo Seop explodes with laughter as he claps at the observation.

Ahaha...when it comes to kissing scene, AHS seems too excited, in contrast with his shy personality :D.

I think the problem with the videos TVN has been posting is due to Netflix. Since it's being shown in Netflix, the clips perhaps are not posted in  YT. Which is something I certainly don't understand, it's not like Netflix own the copyright? Or why was it even blocked in all countries? Why only post the previews? Now, that Arthdal also started, it's quite the same. Only previews are posted in YT. 

Thanks for posting the article @adqu:lol:  Thanks for the stills especially AHS in that black shirt :wub:

Have I missed it or they haven't released stills for the upcoming episodes?

4 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

I think the problem with the videos TVN has been posting is due to Netflix. Since it's being shown in Netflix, the clips perhaps are not posted in  YT. Which is something I certainly don't understand, it's not like Netflix own the copyright? Or why was it even blocked in all countries? Why only post the previews? Now, that Arthdal also started, it's quite the same. Only previews are posted in YT. 

Yes, I think it is something do with the Netflix deal but I don't understand the thinking behind this at all as they are essentially reducing the amount of promo the drama receives.Why block clips in other countries?  Not like the whole episode is being posted.

5 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

Ahaha...when it comes to kissing scene, AHS seems too excited, in contrast with his shy personality :D.

yep, it's definitely due to the netflix deal. it was the same thing for mr sunshine, if i'm not mistaken. the videos are only available in korea. it doesn't really make sense to me though, because then why isn't it the same thing for naverTV? and why is it ok for tvn to post snippets in their secondary youtube channels (tvn D, etc) but not in the main channel? 

1 hour ago, raziela said:

Thanks for posting the article @adqu:lol:  Thanks for the stills especially AHS in that black shirt :wub:

Have I missed it or they haven't released stills for the upcoming episodes?

they shared these today:

201906020817374503272_20190602081900_01_

the press release didn't say much about the context of these... but they're definitely wearing their school uniforms, as per the flashback in episode 7... i'm intrigued

Archived