[Drama 2019] Abyss, 어비스

puppyjjang

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least they found out Seo is OYC son

SY seems to remember about Seo involvement in her death but still bring  him to see Hee jin mom in hospital

Hee jin mom protecting Seo was touching

And OYC is really bad beating his son even when he helped him

It seems Hee jin mom had Seo nr on her drawing notebook (she definetly know how to got herself in problems..hope she willl get better soon too) ..Well at least SY found that nr so she put all the information together after that blood test hospital runned on Seo and OYC ig

CM smile was really priceless when he took that pic of SY sleeping:))

And they didn't get to kiss (bruhh always someone gets in the way) T.T

god, that was bad. it's like, the writer saw all the criticism and said: "you know those things you all have said you don't like about abyss? yeah, i'll just give you even more of that and even less of the already few aspects of it you actually enjoy :D"

lady, we don't care about hee jin&her mom nor yong cheol nearly half as much as you think we do lol

Things I love from this episode:

-CM sleeping outside SY’s ‘room’ and ended up sleeping together. Especially when SY caught him staring at her!!!! 

-SY being such a caring person to HJ and her mom. The way she hugs her twice in this episode and yelling “I’m going to kill you if you lay a finger on HJ” to YC in the preview is just so lovely. 

-MD helping out HJ and her mom is also lovely :) 

-SY finding out about almost everything and yeay we now know what really happened between the chief prosecutor and shady Seo! The pieces are starting to form a picture. 

Things I hate from this episode:

-THE EXISTENCE OF OYC AND SHADY SEO. 

-CM’s mom tbh. She’s so weird.   

Now, I’m questioning with PGM’s motives.... hm...

I am not even bothering to comment on the non existent plot. Of the meandering repeats of the same 2 villains. Of a supposedly sharp prosecutor who seems to have lost her smarts. Or a smart CEO who is like a reactive twit. I don't know what jobs you watchers do in real life- but in my work- we don't react. We are pro-active. It's driving me batty looking at the way the good guys fumble around. It's a comedy mystery. But it didn't say fumbling comedy no brains  required drama did it? I thought it was a fantasy/ mystery/ romance genre maybe?

What I would say is that the coffee PPL was the funniest PPL I have seen. Ever. I am going to repeat it after this post. I stopped halfway, rewound it and watched it again. The swooning secretaries was the best. In fact, I have watched coffee CFs before when I do live streaming. I just rofl when I saw his profile through the glass. Lol. 

Seriously? That was the 2nd best part of the episode. The first was the bed scene. Although even I wanted to smack SY for being restless and coming out.

The writer- needs to make up their minds- if they actually want their OTPs to look like fools. Or actually be intelligent. Because at the rate this is going, I can't rewatch this drama after it ends. Cute OTP or not.

So Shady Seo killed Soyeon for a petty reason just because she didn't like him back? Or did I miss something? Can someone explain to me what happened in Seo's flashback? The old prosecutor's wife died and the real seo went into coma and then taejin said he'll cover up for him. What did he mean by that?

Man heejin' mom is causing so much trouble. I had a deja vu moment cuz I feel like i just watched this in the last episode. Why can't HJ and her mom have security guard. This is similar to a slasher movie. The characters are dumb and don't learn from their mistakes. I get that they're trying to portray realistic characters but it's just not working. Wtf does the killer still have the abyss. Is this show even about abyss anymore? He's had it since episode 4 or 5. Why didn't Soyeon suspect Seo from the beginning. She's supposed to be smart and intelligent. And you can tell he had motives from beginning. At this point I'm confused what Seo's trying to do with HJ's mom. Like does he care for her or does he want her dead? From flashback, we can see that he had a traumatic childhood, notnjust him but heejin and the other siblings. And HJ's mom was there to protect seo. But then if cared for her, he would've never kidnapped. Is the real ji-wook the doppelganger of taejin or do they look different? 

Chamina and Soyeon are super cute in this episode.

7 hours ago, greezlybee said:

Things I love from this episode:

-CM sleeping outside SY’s ‘room’ and ended up sleeping together. Especially when SY caught him staring at her!!!! 

-SY being such a caring person to HJ and her mom. The way she hugs her twice in this episode and yelling “I’m going to kill you if you lay a finger on HJ” to YC in the preview is just so lovely. 

-MD helping out HJ and her mom is also lovely :) 

-SY finding out about almost everything and yeay we now know what really happened between the chief prosecutor and shady Seo! The pieces are starting to form a picture. 

Things I hate from this episode:

-THE EXISTENCE OF OYC AND SHADY SEO. 

-CM’s mom tbh. She’s so weird.   

Now, I’m questioning with PGM’s motives.... hm...

I like how they wasted so much time with park gi man's character. I wonder if he's completely innocent.

I enjoyed today's episode a lot and thought some progress was made in the storyline.

It's confirmed that Tae Jin is shady Seo. It seems like he has love/hate relationship for his mom because although she tried to protect the children from evil YC, he felt that she was incapable doing so and only provoked him further. That's why his behavior toward her is both caring and indifferent. I thought it was courageous for the mother to still instinctively protect Seo from YC and to tell him to run way. Also, I was glad to see Seo stand up to YC when YC almost gave a deathly blow to the mother. But I was so MAD that Seo didn't successfully kill YC. Come on...ugh!!!!

Young Tae Jin/Seo saw the chief prosecutor's wife fall to her death and the chief prosecutor cradling his injured son. He offered to cover everything in exchange to be his son. I don't think it was explained how/why the wife fell or the son was injured. I assume the chief prosecutor caused it or why else did he need to cover it up. Now we just need to know how/why HJ and her mother believed Tae Jin was dead, but I guess the chief prosecutor must have fabricated it in order for Seo to become his son.

Park Gi Man was the person who sent the message/photo to the chief prosecutor. I don't think he has any ill motives, but he wants the chief prosecutor to do the right thing and reveal the truth about Seo's identity. Seo has abused his prosecutor position which has allowed YC's serial murder case to go cold and get out of control. He wants the chief prosecutor to put a stop to this by outing Seo.

SY finally figures out that Tae Jin is Shady Seo and is the second accomplice who took part in killing her. Thank goodness!

Preview: Looks like shady Seo and evil YC are still going work together :huh:. YC wants to be revived again, but needs someone who sees the Abyss to do so. It looks like Seo will lure HJ into doing so. Not sure what information YC obtained/learned to make him think that he will become a different person after he gets revived again. CM was still the same person after his second revival. Hmmm...

CM and SY's scenes together were super cute! I loved how CM came up with all these reasons for them to sleep together and how SY then complained that the bed was too big LOL. I was so upset that they didn't kiss!! It would have been such a good one. They better make it up by giving us a really good one later.

CM's mom is crazy, but if she wants CM to marry Mi Do (really SY), I'm on her side :lol:.

Archived