Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018-2019] Empress Dignity / The Last Empress, 황후의 품격

^

she is just so natural and friendly to everyone, isnt she?

hahaha

no wonder she got coupled up to every male she acted with even if that male is not playing couple with her :lol:

reminds me of hello monster bts, i always enjoyed watching that even now

hopefully this drama too will serve us many many bts and the making videos

so that we can enjoy their relationship off screen as well

^__^

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

“The Last Empress” Cast Share Why They Picked The Drama + Sets High Ratings Bar

by C. Hong

8f68ede071a44bc4af6c48892bc8e928.jpeg?s=

On November 20, SBS’s new drama “The Last Empress” held a press conference with its cast and crew.

“The Last Empress” takes place in an alternate reality where modern-day Korea is a constitutional monarchy. A musical actress (Jang Nara) ends up marrying into the royal family, but when the empress dowager is murdered, she becomes drawn into a plot to bring down the monarchy.

The drama has gained attention for not only its stellar cast, but also its dream match-up of director and writer. Producing director (PD) Joo Dong Min worked on hit drama “Return” earlier this year, while screenwriter Kim Soon Ock has made a name for herself in weekend dramas like “Jang Bo Ri Is Here,” “My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol,” and “Sister Is Alive.”

The cast also shared that their reason for joining the drama was due to this team-up. Jang Nara said, “The script was so interesting. The synopsis was like an entire book, but I read it in one sitting. I wanted to show a more variegated style of acting, and this was like an answer to my prayer.”

Choi Jin Hyuk said, “It was a script you couldn’t put down. I thought it was an opportunity to show more deeper emotions of sadness and revenge than the last project.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1266339wpp/last-empress-cast-share-picked-drama-sets-high-ratings-bar

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Cr.JNR dc

+ Someone who saw her yesterday put her in JNR DC

‘I saw Jang Na-ra on the first floor of SBS headquarters.
She was so pretty, so small and cute. ᅲ
Take a shot of authentication in front of a wreath sent from gall’

Cr. narajjang_official_fanclub IG 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

lucky Sunny with sizzling emperor & bodyguard    

c6eyOkv.gif

time to raise the curtain

gaBJcNh.gif

cr to DC

PoDJXeG.gif

the empress team  fighting  20% :)

Spoiler

urtx3LZ.gif

cr to DC

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

13 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Isn't there any official poster for the series..?! Anyway, it's tonight! :o

hahaha still hung over the poster

i have semi given up on that

i'm guessing the only poster we get is the ensemble of main characters in some sort of old traditional painting with sunny in hanbok being in the middle, along with the emperor, nws, empress dowager and also myr

sighs i was hoping for all the magical posters

ah well

at least first eo is tonight

i wonder how long will it take for viki to sub it

most of the others would be less than 12 hours, some even less than that

guessing i will watch whichever comes first the cable tv or viki

btw i got this confusing details on which empress would die

it's either the empress dowager (shin eunkyung), or the grand empress (park won sook)? (i am not even sure if the title is correct for both of them lor hahaha)

-_-

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

For those who would like to catch up press conference on sbs now YouTube you can go directly to 3:00 ~, nothing before. It's a video replay from live broadcast but no technical way Sbs now could edit that? :o

Obviously sbs promotion wasn't enough, so few live viewers :mellow: for now I don't understand why no vlive first / too 

Hopefully views with replay got better

On SBS page no other poster than press conference one, sbs whyyy <_<

WE17231718_ori.jpg

JNR was really cute , CJH too :lol: it gives me the idea to watch their 2014 drama press conference but also to rewatch GBC one's ^_^ Anyway ouri Emperess and bodyguard already look good as a (characters) couple

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, triplem said:

Don’t worry @chubby^green^ , Kocowa is the subber . They are fast as it is a joint venture company btwn the 3 big stations 

ah that's good to know

i dont think i have much patience when it comes to this drama

sorta have this premonition that i would resorted to watch raw vid if subs were a lil late or unavailable

hahaha

5 minutes ago, littlerain said:

JNR was really cute , CJH too :lol: it gives me the idea to watch their 2014 drama press conference but also to rewatch GBC one's ^_^ Anyway ouri Emperess and bodyguard already look good as a (characters) couple

great minds think alike hahaha

i was rewatching her old vids just now too

honestly i just got back from youtube binging hahaha

didnt watch pc videos but i was watching bts and also award show videos

and i saw that her bestie park kyunglim must be excited finding soulmate for jang nara just like when she teases son hojun during the kbs drama award

i wonder if she would do the same this time

hahaha

well she has two options now (correct me if i'm wrong since i really dont know the relationship status of ssr and cjh) :P

pkl must be having a day teasing jang nara

anyway since this is sbs drama

and although it might be a reach

can we see them in running man?

i rarely watch that show, and most of the time i saw lot of idols there

but there are few here and there guest from dramas and films

so there's a possibility right?

although i cannot see jang nara doing something hardcore or running around doing tag game

but i would love if they could go there to promote the drama, doing theme inspired game

would be nice to see their interaction there

the theme could be "protect the empress!"

one team is the palace guard team and the other is the emperor team

nice isnt it?

hahaha

one of my dream i think for now

:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

The cast promoted the drama today at SBS Radio Power FM (Choi Hwa Jung's Power Time). 

Lee Elijah said she is a fan of Nara and likes her songs since her elementary school days..Don't worry Nara, you both look like same age anyway :wub:

1542771383_1416034.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Love this capture :wub: They look so nice together off-screen & can't wait to see them in action... And the drama itself is so intense!!! This is my first time seeing Na Ra in such a serious role & this is my first time seeing Jin Hyuk in such a tough role!!!! I hope they impress us :wub:

46476146_2095820814062787_89319441434505

• Like 9

Since we are seeing them in their costumes on every teaser and photo stills, it feels weird to see them now in their plain clothes LOL

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1