Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018-2019] Empress Dignity / The Last Empress, 황후의 품격

1 hour ago, Kasmic said:

@jjangnarafan Welcome to the thread. :D Im not sure which is your IG acc but will def look forward in seeing your updates. Keep them coming :w00t:

and it looks like we arent the only ones whom agree that she looks stunning in hanbok :D 

@Kasmic Sure !!!!! >< ♡♡♡ 

As much as I can, I want to upload hard here!

I think it will be fun to see various hanboks from this drama, too!

Let's enjoy ourselves!!^^

Once again, thank you for your kind words, and have a great time!^^

• Like 8

9 hours ago, Kasmic said:

Nara is so pretty in hanbok

@booha thank you so much for your translations as we are getting some indication of the storyline.  And I do hope SSR is a misunderstood Emperor. From the teasers, I think he looks drugged out - esp where he was topless maybe Yu Ra was drugging him to seduce him . I think it was alchol or drugs that was in his system when he accidently hit and killed WS mother. :crazy:

SSR has played too many villian like roles and Im sure he nailed them all but it will be refreshing to see him in a different light. I love the bts of him esp his smile and sense of humor so it will be a pity if we dont see them in this drama. This will be my 1st drama that I will see of his and def looking forward to it. CJH has captured my heart since Heirs. Its his voice and looks can capture anyones heart.  Who knows whom Sunny will choose. Such a difficult choice :sweatingbullets:

hahaha you’re welcome  It seems our writer spelled out a lot more details about the characters.
Btw it’s not clear whether Lee Hyuk is bad always or something happened, so he changed his behavior? :o  Okay he’s supposed to love his first wife who died 7 years ago.  She didn’t die naturally but to the public it’s known as a heart attack.  At the time(7 years ago) Lee Hyuk slept with one of the palace girls and had a girl, Ari princess(7 years).   To avoid the scandal, they made her as the daughter of the older princess, So Jin princess(35). And the birth mother (Seo Kang Hee) became the nurse maid for her daughter.   So it will be a question whether  Lee Hyuk slept with SKH before his first wife died or afterward?   (remember our writer is the queen of makjang haha) :lol:  
Also the previous king favored more his second son, Lee  Yun/aka Vincent Lee.  He made his second son in next line of succession for the crown (next to Lee Hyuk)  
The granny empress is going to die because she becomes suspicious of the death of Lee Hyuk’s first wife and other things, and tries to correct whatever is.

6 hours ago, gm4queen said:

WOW dear @jjangnarafan !! Jang Na Ra is so BEAUTIFUL in any dress..!!!! :wub: She's the perfect choice for the empress.! And the press conference is on Tuesday.. 2 days more.! Can't wait to see her & the cast shine there..!!

And what's all about the pic that Oh Sunny picks something off the ground & Wang Sik holding his hand above her..??!! So lovely pic even though Choi Jin Hyuk is out of the range.! :o:D:heart:

They have been making fun IG chit chats .  haha

(nara0318) Hand coming down to grab the back of the mother who is picking up a stone.
Whose hand is this !?
(real_jinhyuk) I need to give you the correct answer.
(nara0318) (@ real_jinhyuk)   Don’t do that, Chun bodyguard ((She says in saguk))  :cry:

Spoiler

(nara0318) # The Last Empress # Elijah # Choi Jin-hyuk # Shin Sung-rok # Jang Na Ra # # Seriously pretending # Hiding in the shade # Sorry JinHyeok # Life is like that # Sneaky Sunny # Oh Sonny-e-e
(real_jinhyuk)  (So) you try to avoid the sun from behind my back ....

Spoiler

8 hours ago, jjangnarafan said:

So adorable❤ 

Hello! Every one!! ^^ 

Let’s be good partner ~ 

WaVdC49.gif

Welcome another empress girl   So you signed in for pretty NaRa,  wonderful!!  Let’s have fun together

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, booha said:

WaVdC49.gif

Welcome another empress girl   So you signed in for pretty NaRa,  wonderful!!  Let’s have fun together

Thank you very much for welcoming!If I had expected to be welcomed like this, I should have come to the forum earlier! I'll enjoy it more as soon as I get here late!^^

I still don't know many things when I write! Can you tell me how to use it to make it appear hidden (hidden contents) :crazy::crazy::sweatingbullets:

when I press it? I think I will be able to upload more smoothly when I upload in the future! :blush::blush:

• Like 6

4m9QYqy.gif

tODRW8g.gif

e4V1CtB.gif

cr to DC

@jjangnarafan

Spoiler

Hi Are you asking about the ‘spoiler’ tag which is on the last one(looking like an eye??) in the editor box.  Now if you want to delete: either you put the cursor below it and click on ‘backspace’
PS we have some rules: We can not quote ‘image, gif, video’ so you have to delete it. : Post only 3, images, gifs, videos, if you have more, put them in the spoiler:   No consecutive postings, unless someone posts right after you did then you don’t have to wait;  otherwise you have to wait at least an hour before you can post the second OR  you can edit the one you just posted and post more stuff in it.  If more Q, let me know or PM me if you know how

:)

• Like 7

Hi everyone!

Just curious...

Will there be any OFFICIAL POSTERS for this drama? :w00t:

It will air in 3 days... and I don't seem to find anything like that LOL

First time (in my 9 years of K-dramas) that I haven't seen posters released so far...

Do you guys know when the press conference will be?

I guess we will get to see the posters during the press conference.

tenor.gif?itemid=4402733

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Edit:

OMG!  Press Conference schedule on November 20th.

Just one day before premiere.

Hope they release the posters soon...

• Like 7

:blush: hello @marykarmelina and also @jjangnarafan

welcome to both

it seems no posters

which is rare and also sad

i was looking forward for poster to be my new laptop backgroud

hahaha

the pc will be the day before premier which would be 20/11

hope i'm correct

gosh those pics of nara's with hanbok is just too cute

if this is a story about young girl going into the palace as a young maid

i would totally believe that

hahaha

and the interaction and bts all the leads are giving is making me want to follow all the others

i only follow jang nara at this moment because i rarely follow anyone on ig

have been binging watching all jang nara's past dramas

just waiting for the premier

in wedding she cried a l;ot because of her wedding, wonder will that be same here?

hmmm...

i finally got to watch the teaser for TLE on my tv

and i felt like wah... finally

one sentence i was intrigue from that teaser (i think it was the first teaser)

the fact that sunny didnt totally fallen for lee hyuk almost immediately

she was kinda hesitant at first, meaning that lee hyuk has to work his charm on trying to win her over

interesting...

and also the fact that NWS was determined to kill all the royal family because of his mother's death

sounded a lil too much

i mean if you want to kill the emperor, i totally get it, if you want to kill MYR, of course

even you anger towards sunny can be reasoned

but the whole royal family?

makes me wonder how much trouble that he goes through after his mother's death that he become so vindictive

it wasn't a simple case of hit and run, i think

there must be something more

hmm...

@booha looking forward reading your descriptions for the other characters

take your time though

no rush hehehe

• Like 7

Yeah... I am also curious that there's no posters have been released so far.! Then what to put as the main pic on web sites.?!! It's so strange. And the press conference is on tomorrow.. May be they'd release the posters then.?! :wub: I am waiting..!!

And I am already shipping Jang Na Ra & Choi Jin Hyuk as a lovely couple from the BTS stills... :wub: Hope they will set the screen on fire in the future :D

Keep updating my dear friends..!!!!!!!! :heart:

And @marykarmelina - Look at that kitty cat..!!! He/she's sooooooooooooooo cute!!! :love: I"LL WAIT!!!!

• Like 10

56 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Yeah... I am also curious that there's no posters have been released so far.! Then what to put as the main pic on web sites.?!! It's so strange. And the press conference is on tomorrow.. May be they'd release the posters then.?! :wub: I am waiting..!!

Why is SBS so slow in promotion? Are the folks there too complacent due to TLE more searched on Naver and Daum than the other drama at MBC? The other drama already has main posters.

and the presscon schedule. the other drama will start its own presscon at 13:30 KST, 30 minutes earlier than that of TLE. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, booha said:

@jjangnarafan

Hide contents

Hi Are you asking about the ‘spoiler’ tag which is on the last one(looking like an eye??) in the editor box.  Now if you want to delete: either you put the cursor below it and click on ‘backspace’
PS we have some rules: We can not quote ‘image, gif, video’ so you have to delete it. : Post only 3, images, gifs, videos, if you have more, put them in the spoiler:   No consecutive postings, unless someone posts right after you did then you don’t have to wait;  otherwise you have to wait at least an hour before you can post the second OR  you can edit the one you just posted and post more stuff in it.  If more Q, let me know or PM me if you know how

:)

@booha Wow! Thank you for your kind explanation! hehe><

however, I am still  wandering. :crazy:

I understand the spoiler, but I don't know what's next.
Click to hide and video the way it looks... I think I can understand more.
I am not good enough to follow you because I am trying to learn by writing.
Anyway, your kind explanation... I was really impressed.:bawling::bawling:

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Rafael Pascual said:

Why is SBS so slow in promotion? Are the folks there too complacent due to TLE more searched on Naver and Daum than the other drama at MBC? The other drama already has main posters.

and the presscon schedule. the other drama will start its own presscon at 13:30 KST, 30 minutes earlier than that of TLE. 

and let me add this: the other drama will also have a live chat tomorrow at 19:00 KST. is SBS planning to do one for TLE or not?

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

^

i also felt the lacking of the promotion from the broadcast channel

it's almost like they don't want to put the effort

i mean just a lil more push would be nice

nothing grand or big...

just a lil more

the production of this drama is already quite grand and impressive since its about royalty, all the fanfare would be amazing

so i am happy with that

so sbs should have match the promotion with the grandness of the drama

even the teaser for the drama airing aired later than the others that i've seen, and one of it is airing a week later than this one

btw what other drama you guys are talking about, are they will be airing the same time slot with TLE in diff channel?

i honestly have no idea about others aside from this drama since i don't keep myself updated with anything else, very minimal update unfortunately

anyway hope to see some update on pc tomorrow

i will be waiting for some pics of our trio and the others

^__^

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, chubby^green^ said:

^

i also felt the lacking of the promotion from the broadcast channel

it's almost like they don't want to put the effort

i mean just a lil more push would be nice

nothing grand or big...

just a lil more

the production of this drama is already quite grand and impressive since its about royalty, all the fanfare would be amazing

so i am happy with that

so sbs should have match the promotion with the grandness of the drama

even the teaser for the drama airing aired later than the others that i've seen, and one of it is airing a week later than this one

btw what other drama you guys are talking about, are they will be airing the same time slot with TLE in diff channel?

i honestly have no idea about others aside from this drama since i don't keep myself updated with anything else, very minimal update unfortunately

anyway hope to see some update on pc tomorrow

i will be waiting for some pics of our trio and the others

^__^

yes. the one starring THE Kim Sun Ah. same slot, same premiere date but on MBC.

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, Rafael Pascual said:

yes. the one starring THE Kim Sun Ah. same slot, same premiere date but on MBC.

ah that drama, totally forgot about it

that one is quite a heavy drama as well, even more gritty i think than TLE

it seems that wednesday and thursday drama will be the battle of dark themed drama

hoping for the best for both 

more good dramas are good for us

the problem now is, if that drama is heavy with marketing and promotion

TLE will be at total disadvantages

what's the use of having heavyweight actors if no one knows about it

our leads have been doing their best with promoting this drama

i still hope there will be more and we will be getting our posters finally

hahaha

anyway since tomorrow is the press conference

i am marathoning the last drama before devoting my time to the empress  :P

well fitted the last drama i am watching is fated to love you

though this time the focus is not on jang hyuk and jang nara

but instead its CJH and JNR

the neighborhood oppa and dongsaeng agashi coupling hahaha

and also the grand empress, she was so cute in FtlY

now watching kim miyoung and daniel pitt's scenes in another lights and perspectives

hahaha quite fun

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, chubby^green^ said:

ah that drama, totally forgot about it

that one is quite a heavy drama as well, even more gritty i think than TLE

it seems that wednesday and thursday drama will be the battle of dark themed drama

hoping for the best for both 

more good dramas are good for us

the problem now is, if that drama is heavy with marketing and promotion

TLE will be at total disadvantages

what's the use of having heavyweight actors if no one knows about it

our leads have been doing their best with promoting this drama

i still hope there will be more and we will be getting our posters finally

hahaha

I think both SBS and SM Life Design are complacent right now. If you look at Naver and Daum, TLE is more popular in searches than the other drama. 

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, Rafael Pascual said:

I think both SBS and SM Life Design are complacent right now. If you look at Naver and Daum, TLE is more popular in searches than the other drama. 

ah... no wonder... TLE is more popular there

i never look in naver and daum since i dont understand any of it and it will be hard to maneuver i think

maybe that's the reason why they are being moderate in promoting since this is a drama people are noticing about

though i dunno whether it receives much attention internationally?

interesting...

that actually makes me feel a lil better

thanks for the info

anyway my fellow empress girls and boys (of course)

hahaha

giphy.gif

• Like 4

Just searched through the internet as The Last Empress & even as 황후의 품격...!!! Nothing new came up :cold_sweat: I mean what's all secrets about..?!! In that case, I totally agree with my all friends here... SBS is restricted on promoting this series!!!... And the lack of posters is a very suspicious thing..!!! :hushed:  I hope they give us more at least tomorrow..!! And can we have some live stream or something fresh on the press conference..??!! I am depressed..!!! :cold_sweat:

So, until something new comes up, let's enjoy our pretty Oh Sunny.!! :love: Jang Na Ra is so lovely in white..!!~~~~:wub::heart:

46508484_2094804537497748_32561614961948

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, jjangnarafan said:
Press con Youtube Live announcement

i'll just correct myself. I mentioned some hours ago that

4 hours ago, Rafael Pascual said:

the other drama will start its own presscon at 13:30 KST, 30 minutes earlier than that of TLE. 

it's actually 14:30 KST. but still 30 minutes earlier.

then the cast of the other drama will go to MBC's radio stations to promote. are the TLE cast going to do the same on SBS Power FM ( which is the current ratings leader on FM radio, if I'm not wrong)?

• Like 3

we just talked about this few days back

aish 

i immediately thought it was his knees

thank god it was not that serious

:sweatingbullets:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1265675wpp/choi-jin-hyuk-gets-injured-set-last-empress-agency-shares-update-status

Choi Jin Hyuk Gets Injured On Set Of “The Last Empress” + Agency Shares Update On His Status

Nov 19, 2018
by J. Lim

Choi Jin Hyuk has suffered an injury while filming his upcoming drama “The Last Empress.”

On November 19, it was reported that the actor had gotten injured while filming an action scene, and that he had been immediately rushed to the hospital to receive treatment.

A source from his agency G-Tree Creative stated, “There was an accident during the filming of an action scene that resulted in Choi Jin Hyuk getting injured. He suffered a gash of approximately six to seven centimeters above one of his eyes that required 30 stitches. He has received the necessary treatment, and is currently being monitored and keeping an ice pack on the area to reduce the swelling.”

Luckily, it was not a big injury but his agency has stated that they will be monitoring his condition nevertheless. A final decision has not been made yet on whether he will attend the press conference for “The Last Empress,” which will take place on November 20. His agency stated, “It will depend on his condition when he wakes up tomorrow. It’s only after seeing how he is then that we can talk about him continuing filming and attending the press conference.”

“The Last Empress” is set to premiere on SBS on November 21 at 10 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki.

Source (1) (2)

Top photo credit: Xportsnews.

• Like 2
  • Sad 5