Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018-2019] Empress Dignity / The Last Empress, 황후의 품격

OH GOD!... I just read the news..!!! :o Choi Jin Hyuk gets injured on set of The Last Empress”.! :cold_sweat: Then how can he attend the press conference tomorrow..??!!! I also thought it's his knee again, but it's another one..

And dear @chubby^green^ & other friends... What's a press conference without Choi Jin Hyuk..??!! :crazy: I think he's the youngest male of the set.! COME ON, please attend the press con, ah..?! :wub: We need something fresh tomorrow from all the cast!!!

And someone please tell me, I am not good with Korean language so, is there any link to watch the press conference live tomorrow..??!! :)

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

I am sad to hear the news of Choi Jin Hyuk. Luckily it was not a big injury but action scenes are always risky for the actors and especially for the stunt crew. I hope he will attend the press conference but only if he is alright. Stay healthy.

• Like 6

Oh no! Urggh - the injury is no joke- it’s 30 stitches  . And an actor’s face is his rice bowl . Hope he recovers soon . True @gm4queen I was looking forward to him being there . But anyhow, most importantly he’s okay 

The poster looks epic 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

So true @triplem -

They say it's a minor one, but I was utterly shocked when I read that it's 30 stitches... :o Surely it's no joke & I don't think he will attend the press conference with covering half of his face with bandages.!

OMO..What to do .?!! He should've been extra careful with his stunts since it's tomorrow the biggest day for them! :cold_sweat: I hope he'll recover soon & continue filming with other cast members!

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

JNR Twitter update!:wub::blush:

transl 

(Just let me know if you don't like anything! I will delete it!
I think I am uploading something that is not about drama...)

Then, Have a great time! ^-^:blush::kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

9 hours ago, Rafael Pascual said:

i'll just correct myself. I mentioned some hours ago that

it's actually 14:30 KST. but still 30 minutes earlier.

then the cast of the other drama will go to MBC's radio stations to promote. are the TLE cast going to do the same on SBS Power FM ( which is the current ratings leader on FM radio, if I'm not wrong)?

I’ll give my 2 cents on this. MBC usually have promotions on their radio stations and sbs dramas, I think, usually don’t. The Last Empress has quite an expectation with ratings...its writer Kim soon ok is known to have high ratings drama. If TLE doesn’t have a high rating, it might be her only drama to fail. The PD directed ‘Return’ which is the highest rating drama amongst all networks in korea this year. 

Comparing JNR’s dramas from mbc and kbs, the promo is still ok. The poster might just be a title poster but it adds to the mystery. They did not really give us a lot of info on the drama until the character descriptions on their website came out.

I’ve seen some articles on Naver but mostly to compare TLE with boyfriend/encounter (on which one would rate more). 

Edit: the cast will be on sbs power fm

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Omg  gosh what a sad news  I read that after the surgery he was sent home and put under the icy treatment to reduce the swelling.  It looks like there is going to be a long waiting for everybody.  :cry:

15 hours ago, Rafael Pascual said:

Why is SBS so slow in promotion? Are the folks there too complacent due to TLE more searched on Naver and Daum than the other drama at MBC? The other drama already has main posters.

and the presscon schedule. the other drama will start its own presscon at 13:30 KST, 30 minutes earlier than that of TLE. 

I’m glad to read TLE has received a lot of interest on the internet search.   
The filming for TLE started much late. It meant SBS just didn’t have much stuff to promote for the drama.   I don’t think SBS neglected TLE intentionally.   They just posted the full character description last weekend.  At the moment I hope they had finished a poster shooting.  -_-

6 hours ago, sava2sava said:

Hello everyone loving your comments on this drama. Hello @booha  It's been a while it's goin to be nice sharing a thread with you again 

Yes when CJH started with a new drama I had to drop out from daily.   Now he has a second drama, I guess it will be for a while before heading back to any daily.    Still  I have been checking some daily with video clips time to time.  You know when one gets grabbing into a crazy daily, it’s hard to walk away completely.  haha
Btw I think you will like this drama. It has all juicy stuff like a birth secret, palace intrigue, evil MIL etc etc :)

• Like 4

3 hours ago, booha said:

I’m glad to read TLE has received a lot of interest on the internet search.   
The filming for TLE started much late. It meant SBS just didn’t have much stuff to promote for the drama.   I don’t think SBS neglected TLE intentionally.   They just posted the full character description last weekend.  At the moment I hope they had finished a poster shooting.  -_-

even though the filming started late SBS should've at least made moves, not dwelling too much on internet search popularity. once the writing and production go down south, people will lose interest, and as a result ratings will also go down south.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, nakatsubebe said:

I’ll give my 2 cents on this. MBC usually have promotions on their radio stations and sbs dramas, I think, usually don’t. The Last Empress has quite an expectation with ratings...its writer Kim soon ok is known to have high ratings drama. If TLE doesn’t have a high rating, it might be her only drama to fail. The PD directed ‘Return’ which is the highest rating drama amongst all networks in korea this year. 

Comparing JNR’s dramas from mbc and kbs, the promo is still ok. The poster might just be a title poster but it adds to the mystery. They did not really give us a lot of info on the drama until the character descriptions on their website came out.

I’ve seen some articles on Naver but mostly to compare TLE with boyfriend/encounter (on which one would rate more). 

Edit: the cast will be on sbs power fm

First cent: I'm glad that they will promote on Power FM. It's the number one FM station.

Second cent: I'll go with TLE. Encounter's writer also made Entertainer, which is a flop.

• Like 4

All right... Today is the big day :) And if anyone gets a link of watching the press conference live, please let us know.!! :wub: This is the only K-drama I've got at the moment so, I want everything afresh..!! Not sure whether Choi Jin Hyuk will be present at the event, but hope he recovers soon since 30 stitches aren't a joke :o:wub:

• Like 8

Press con 

Spoiler

:wub:

Edited by triplem
4th image (Pic, YT, IG, twitter) onwards needs to go into spoiler. TQ
  • Like 4

32 minutes ago, triplem said:

Yay @booha!  He will attend the press con

Good Data shows drama is receiving a lot of buzz at no 5 and is not even on air yet !

yesyes  happy but  -_--_-   keep fingers crossed :sweatingbullets:

Choi Jin-hyuk will attend the production conference of 'The Last Empress' today (20th)
Choi Jin-hyuk received a first-aid treatment due to a face injury, but he will attend the production conference.

On the 20th, Choi Jin-hyeok’s agency, said, "CJH will be attending the production conference of SBS 'The Last Empress," which is scheduled to be held today. "To keep his promise to the viewers, he kept the icy treatment all night. Though his face is still swollen and has a scar,  he decided to attend."

However, this week 's filming still is tentative. Fortunately, there is room to spare but Choi Jin-hyuk will try to participate as much as possible for this week’s filming.

vzcFHOH.jpg

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003347592

from CJH official fan cafe_real

• Like 4

urgh internet is so bad here rite now

i can barely view this page

and cannot view any images posted meh...

sighs

anyway just wanna say that is a good news that cjh will be attending the pc

hopefully it won't strained him too much

and he wont strained himself too much either

i can imagine the others must be worried about him too

for sure they will talk about injuries in the pc now

and knowing jang nara, her mother's mode must be on as well

cjh will be smothered by concerns from all around i would think today not just from his fans

hahaha

and hopefully we all won't be that shocked seeing him

i cant really picture the injury, but hearing swelling and knowing it was around the eye area

makes me think his eye must be swelling too and most probably he cant see much from the swelling from that one eye

hopefully it wont be too much

btw the pc havent started yet rite?

hahaha

and also!

hopefully my internet will get better soon

i wanna see the trios and the others

huhuhu

• Like 3

Thank you dear @jjangnarafan for the character chart :heart:

WOW!!~~ Look at the sign between Oh Sunny & Na Wang Sik :wub: Hopefully there will be a magical romance between the two! And I am eagerly looking forward for doing some beautiful artworks with these two love birds when the series starts..!! :wub:

And by the way, I've got some youtube link & it says the live streaming of the press conference is over..! :o What's going on..?! Is it really over already or isn't it started yet.?! :) Can't wait to see the trio.!!

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

And by the way, I've got some youtube link & it says the live streaming of the press conference is over..! :o What's going on..?! Is it really over already or isn't it started yet.?! :) Can't wait to see the trio.!! 

is it on the OFFICIAL SBSNOW channel or not? if not, do not go there. just go to the SBSNOW channel.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2