Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018-2019] Empress Dignity / The Last Empress, 황후의 품격

1 minute ago, Rafael Pascual said:

is it on the OFFICIAL SBSNOW channel or not? if not, do not go there. just go to the SBSNOW channel.

It was on SBSNOW. Last streamed live 2 hours ago :cold_sweat: What exactly is the time for the press con...?!!

• Like 7

41 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Thank you dear @jjangnarafan for the character chart :heart:

WOW!!~~ Look at the sign between Oh Sunny & Na Wang Sik :wub: Hopefully there will be a magical romance between the two! And I am eagerly looking forward for doing some beautiful artworks with these two love birds when the series starts..!! :wub:

And by the way, I've got some youtube link & it says the live streaming of the press conference is over..! :o What's going on..?! Is it really over already or isn't it started yet.?! :) Can't wait to see the trio.!!

I don’t think PC has yet started.  Hopefully someone will post PC pictures when PC starts.  I want to see them before I go to bed.  
‘a magical romance’  I like the sound of it.  However before their full romance arrives,  be prepare  to drop a big bucket full of tears/wailing many times.  We have to remember Sunny is going to marry to emperor LH.   poor Sunny  I don’t think she will have a good honeymoon.   :bawling:

EDIT   JHssi is arriving :w00t:

from CJH  Taiwan fan group

from CJH DC

fsDDbEu.jpg

cr to DC

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Premiere Watch:

An Empress’s Dignity

premwatch.empress.jpg

Time slot: Wednesday & Thursday
Broadcaster: SBS
Genre: Romance
Episode count: 48 episodes (35 minute episodes, 28 hours total)

Reasons to watch: Imagine a modern-day Korea that still has its imperial family. Throw in romance, political intrigue, murder, and revenge and you have An Empress’s Dignity. Jang Nara stars as a struggling musical actress who sees her life change completely when she marries Korea’s young emperor (played by Shin Sung-rok). But the world inside the palace walls is full of secrets and deceit. When the empress dowager (Shin Eun-kyung) is murdered, the imperial family is shaken to its core and the monarchy’s very existence is thrown into peril. This might suit Choi Jin-hyuk’s character just fine as he plays a royal bodyguard who’s driven by desperate desire for revenge against the Korean royals. While he seeks to destroy the monarchy, Min Yoo-ra (played by Lee Elijah) is hellbent on marrying the emperor — his current marital status be damned. All of these conflicting desires and schemes are sure to collide; who will emerge victorious?

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/11/premiere-watch-an-empresss-dignity-red-moon-blue-sun-sky-castle-priest/

• Like 7

Ahh he looks good...seems better...

The good thing about main network dramas , Kocowa will always sub

Spoiler

yaaa so cute JNR and CJH...please let CJH finally get JNR ...this drama is going to be tragic but one can hope :D 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 8

That highlight was very much thrilling! Of course with such cast ensemble Jang Nara, Choi Jin Hyuk, Lee Elijah, Shin Sung Rok and The Shin Eun Kyung who am I to say no. Hope the director would straighten up his mind and not mess like Return. See you next year The Last Empress!! 

• Like 5

“The Last Empress” Producer Thanks Choi Jin Hyuk For Hard Work Despite Injury

by J. Lee

33e0fd19fe0a4b74b40c62a1f9e43dab.jpeg?s=

The producer of “The Last Empress” thanked the actors in the drama including Choi Jin Hyuk, who suffered from a recent injury on set.

On November 20, Choi Jin Hyuk attended the press conference for SBS’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama, “The Last Empress” with a bandage on one of his eyebrows.

He was previously injured while filming an action scene on November 19. He received surgery and got 30 stitches on the gash of approximately six to seven centimeters above his right eye.

Producer Joo Dong Min said, “All the actors are filming with passion. There have been many dangerous scenes too. So Jin Hyuk was wounded. Everyone is participating with sincere passion. We have filmed in Seoul only two times. The rest was filmed in other locations. It’s all thanks to our staff members and actors.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1266227wpp/last-empress-producer-thanks-choi-jin-hyuk-hard-work-despite-injury

• Like 7

Press con interview +photo time+ talk

Cr.Youtube

Spoiler

Spoiler

Star Daily News 

MydailyNews

I Got it 'hidden box'!!!!!!!!!!! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Just watched the full press conference even though I am not so good at Korean..! The cast is amazing..! Jang Na Ra is the real princess with anti-aging genetics :wub: Shin Sung Rok looks so brave :wub: Choi Jin Hyuk looks fine but, did u guys notice that he got an instant pain in his scar at about 19:57 while bursting in to laugh..!! I hope he's alright though :wub:

And with the intro they showed, I can imagine that this series would be a mega dramatic historical drama in its run..!!

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

Daum Search 17:51 KST 112018

1. The Last Empress (SBS) premieres tomorrow

2. Children of Nobody (MBC) premieres tomorrow

3. The Beauty Inside (JTBC) currently airs

4. Where Stars Land (SBS) currently airs

5. Fates and Furies (SBS) premieres 120118

6. Tale of Fairy (tvN) currently airs

7. My Only One (KBS2) currently airs

8. Love to the End (KBS2) currently airs

9. I am a Mother Too (SBS) currently airs

10. Matrimonial Chaos (KBS2) currently airs

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

just got back from work

just in time for all the hype to be gone

sighs

i was getting excited for the pc and then i got called for work

and then when i got back it has ended

thank god for all the updates here

internet still sucks but a lil better than before

so while i still cant see any of the ig images

others i can see well

bravo to jinhyuk for his bravery and his determination to work and he is so cool as a bodyguard or what it is called the palace guard rite

ssr is so kakkoi as the emperor, i bemoaned the fact that he is the villain still hahaha

and jang nara she looks like a doll, an adorable lovely doll, and the fact that she is shortest of them all makes her so more adorable and lovely hahaha, she is so cuddle-able kekeke

now guys, it's the premier tomorrow

cant wait...

will watch all the vids later when the line got better

for now i will basked into the pics all of them

hopefully we can get some news translation about the pc later

• Like 4

^

lor the frame for the vid posted above looks like omma talking proudly about her two genius sons

look how happy the sons getting compliments from the mom

hahaha

if counted for korean drama only this is the fourth time jang nara playing a married woman (one more happy ending is excluded since she was a divorcee there)

wedding, fated to love you and also go back spouses (the other three dramas)

though this will the first time she will be falling in love with someone else other than her own husband

:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4