[Drama 2018-2019] Empress Dignity / The Last Empress, 황후의 품격

0ly40

3 hours ago, juju84 said:

Why the heck they decided to add some anime effects? I'm afraid if it continues like this dorama would turn into a total mess being all over the place with mixing styles and such. There is a serious danger of turning a good drama into a parody which would be a total waste if it happens(((

Lol! I would like to know what the Pd is thinking as well . I laughed so hard when it popped up. But this drama is unique. They just do what they like . It’s like MSG - it’s bad for you but you want to  eat it cause it’s tasty :lol:

And the fan service. No complaints from me 

I missed this last night while going through the cuts .so will Rocky bear finally see through YR? 

As i had guessed , they  are still ahead of the ratings game . The audience are intrigued :D 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone thinks Sunny will not like (if not dislike) Wang Sik at first? The way she looks at him makes me think so. I mean the guy has basically witnessed her every embarrassing/horrible moments so far. They leaving her hanging to die, her husband making up an excuse with works on their wedding night, and her husband violently pushing her aside. Haizz...if she doesnt learn by now that her husband doesnt love her, may God bless her.

[The Last Empress] Eps 9 & 10 spoilers, Choi Jin Hyuk x Jang Na Ra x Shin Sung Rok x Lee Elijah

empres.png

Article: Naver 'The Last Empress' Choi Jin Hyuk finds out about Lee Elijah's relationship with Shin Sung Rok 'shocked' 

1. [+317,-7]
I was shocked when the manhwa? came out in the middle. 

2. [+185,-2]
I feel like Min Yoo Ra will kill the Empress Dowager. 

3. [+174,-7]
Ah, Choi Jin Hyuk is so cool. 

4. [+134,-14]
Ah, both male leads are sexy and they make my heart throb. Every time I see them.... Ha... 

5. [+120,-5]
Why is Choi Jin Hyuk so cool?~~ He is insanely cool!!!!!! Every scene is a movie~~~~ 

6. [+53,-0]
The ending with Jang Na Ra and Choi Jin Hyuk. Their visuals and gazes are daebak. 

7. [+51,-3]
Seriously, what's with the manhwa? Ah, it's fresh. Guess I have to continue watching this drama. 

8. [+47,-0]
Choi Jin Hyuk's acting is amazing. His class as the male lead is great~

9. [+44,-7]
The manhwa and sticking the ornamental hairpin in the mirror.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was insane. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

empress.png

Article: Naver 'The Last Empress' Shin Sung Rok X Lee Elijah affair discovered by Choi Jin Hyuk X Park Won SukJang Na Ra X Shin Go Eun 'confusion' 

1. [+541,-19]
This drama seems erotic, but it's funny and it leaves me speechless.. But it's so interesting that I didn't turn the channel. I laughed so much when the manhwa came out today. 

2. [+317,-55]
Time just flew by. Even though it's a makjang, it's fun. Boyfriend is bland, The Last Empress is full of salt. 

3. [+250,-22]
Though it tastes like instant food, do you have to search for healthy food in dramas? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ People who say it's stimulating and makjang, just don't watch it. Look for a kind drama and watch that. 

4. [+200,-12]
Strangely addictive. It's fun. 

5. [+55,-3]
Seriously, every time Shin Sung Rok and Lee Elijah appears, it becomes a 19+ affair drama, and then it turns into a horror thriller drama. And when Choi Jin Hyuk and Jang Na Ra appears, it becomes sweet suddenly. I like it so much. Especially Choi Jin Hyuk. He has good chemistry with any actress. 

6. [+42,-0]
It's fun today too. When Park Won Suk threw her ornamental hairpin at the mirror, it felt so good. 

7. [+31,-0]
Please don't kill Park Won Suk. The old people like actress Park Won Suk. 

cr

Very very interesting ep.9-10...

- CJH's portrayal of NWS's feeling of hurt and betrayal was so real... I like the way the truth was revealed to him. The flashback made me dislike MYR even more, seeing how WS's mother had been so kind to her. I could really feel NWS's bleeding heart finding out the real side of MYR. We still see his mad temper, but he's able to restrain himself most of the time. Great growth, NWS!

- MYR continued to be a very capable scheming villain, I like that! It's scary though, I think Grandmama will not make it to the next episode. But wow, the way she just flung that hair pin towards MYR's face. MYR has killed one person who had been so loving to her, she wouldn't hesitate to kill another old lady.

- Turned out that LH is the mastermind behind the crane incident... Was he really trying to kill Sunny? I like that even for LH, we're given a backstory as well that he used to be a "normal" person who was in love. I can't wait for more revelations to find out what exactly happened to the first wife. Are we supposed to reserve some sympathy for LH?

- Sunny is just sunny... She does bring a ray of hope and light to the palace, esp.in Grandmama's perspective, but it's good that she is slowly facing hurdle after hurdle in her marriage so that her eyes can open up to the reality she is in.

I can't wait for next episode!!

after the emperor had sex with yura, he slept with sunny. wow his stamina must be really strong.. maybe he drinks ginseng tea that day lol.. jokes aside, i read the plot synopsis by dramawiki and it says,

"Due to death of Emperor Lee Hyuk’s grandmother, Oh Ssu-Ni breaks down the royal family with the help of Na Wang-Sik and finds true love"...

guess there will be romance between hot hunk and sunny after all..oh grandmama will die soon. 

1 hour ago, chdom said:

Does the bad guy find out about WS? It’s so early to be found out already.

Maybe he just found out that this CWB is questionable, not necessarily finding out CWB is NWS reformed... Who would have believed, right? Unless you witness the gradual change yourself, like DS and the Master. Even YR couldn't recognize him. 

Tonight will be episode 6 (or 11 & 12) and Jang Nara said her bright, joyful character will last until tonight’s episode. I’m not sure if I’m gonna miss that part of Oh Sunny but it’s gonna be the start of her suffering inside the palace. She appeared live on her IG over the weekend and she had bruises on her hands and a cut on her jaw. Obviously they are makeup but looks like Oh Sunny will have some physical suffering too. 

The drama is currently at 3rd place in naver real time search and it’s not even broadcast time yet. It seems the netizens are curious if it’s an original work or if it came from another material. Well, that’s probably why Kim Soon ok is a popular screenwriter. She is beyond makjang. 

So excited for today's episode!!!! But I am more interested in what will happen when Jang Nara starts scheming against to palace to avenge the grandmother's death....I hope we get to see a smart collaboration between Wang Sik and the Empress, some good moves and clever manipulation.

Also hats off to all the negative characters in the show for making us hate them so much- I think this is what really makes a drama interesting.

5 hours ago, blademan said:

PREVIEW :w00t:

Woah, this looks like a preview for an action movie.

8 hours ago, triplem said:

As i had guessed , they  are still ahead of the ratings game . The audience are intrigued :D 

TLE & Encounter are really fighting it off in ratings. Is anybody here watching Encounter?

From Nara's ig. Interesting....

PS: it's funny how SSR always comments on her posts

Tonight's episode

1. The grandmother dies, killed by Yura, with the hairpin.

2. Sunny is abused by the Emperor.

3. The bodyguard faces off with the assassin.

4. The bodyguard wins.

5. Wang Shik eats 2 whole chickens, 6 ducks and 10 beef steaks because he's so stressed.

6. After eating, he goes to shower.

7. He gets a shock when he sees himself in the mirror.

8. He looks like the old him.

9. Yura sees him and screams.

10. Old Wang Shik runs into the forest, pursued by the guards.

11. He thinks of an idea.

12. He climbs a tree, and starts swinging madly from tree to tree.

13. Two hours later, the assassin sees a shadow and draws his gun.

14. Absy Wan Shik emerges from behind the trees.

15. He tells the assassin, "That guy ran that way."

16. The assassin runs in the direction that Wang Shik is pointing at.

17. The assassin plunges down a hidden cliff and dies.

18. I killed off the assassin because he is so annoying.

19. Yura appears and screams because the dead grandmother starts to chase her with the hairpin in her head. 

20. Yura plunges off the cliff and dies. I killed her off because she's annoying too.

@Lmangla i will go with option 3:sweatingbullets: because sunny will be spending more time with rocky bear i love this name LOL :wub:

basically looks like seven years ago there's a tragedy with the death of first empress because emperor already married before with his first wife seven years ago so oh sunny is his second wife. back from ep 1 when emperor being assassinated, the assassin asked about his missing brother, my guess is this assassin missing brother is the bodyguard of the ex first empress, also looks like about the death first empress is indicated with that grand empress (mother). That's why emperor looked sunny like his first wife.

y3ah anime addition 3327210d66e85ef0b4bad0c68f145998220079fe

Archived