[Drama 2018] My Healing Love, 내 사랑 치유기

0ly40

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally I'm caught up with this. So from the looks of it; the father remarried CJY mom and gave birth to a daughter which is CYY. Grandma is his mother in law from his previous marriage and that means he was married to her daughter before. Now the question is: Is the father ICW bio father? Cuz if that is the case, then that make ICW and CJY step-siblings, ICW-CJY: CJY-CYY half-siblings. The loveline won't work even though they are not related by blood because they share a sister :tired:

The in laws need a reality check especially the mother and son duo. I'm glad their plans got ruined but EH is better off without them. I was shaking my head when she told ICW adopted mom that she loves the lawyer. ICW also needs to realize that her in laws will never appreciate whatever she does. I hope she walks out of that house on her own but I see her husband cheating on her with that woman and probably getting her pregnant :crazy:. The father in law is the only decent man in that household. 

What a loser, everyone in his family is a trash, but his brother he is on a whole new level he is a dumpster. I wonder where did the father go wrong to rais his kids this way. That's why when you are planning to start a family you choose the one who will be a good parent and partner for life and not someone you will love and one the honeymoon phase is over you hate each other.

3 hours ago, lu09 said:

then that make ICW and CJY step-siblings

That means they aren't related and this plot was done once before in another drama A Thousand Kisses with the second leads.

YwRRxa3.jpg

October 28, 2018

"My Healing Love" Park Joon-geum Wanted to Send So Joo-yeon to Vietnam

Source: Asiae via HanCinema.net

photo1012453.jpg

On the latest episode of the MBC drama "My Healing Love", Kim Yi-bo (Park Joon-geum) was not happy with Im Chi-woo (So Yoo-jin).

Kim Yi-bok yelled at Im Chi-woo for telling Park Jeon-seung (Im Kang-sung) the secret.

Im Chi-woo said, "I was thinking of my brother-in-law. If this marriage works out, then he will be accused of fraud, be disbarred, and go to prison. Then you will have a hard time and our whole house will be shaken up".

Kim Yi-bok yelled at her for talking back and Im Chi-woo said, "There was a trial like this last month. Someone went to jail for faking marriage".

Kim Yi-bok said, "I sent two of my sons to law school. I know it's going to end with probation. Don't pretend you know more than me".

Im Chi-woo said, "That depends on who they are. Hansoo Group won't let it end with probation". However, Kim Yi-bok wouldn't listen, "If you had cooperated, I would have sent Yang Eun-joo (So Joo-yeon) to Vietnam. I can't bear to see the likes of you so get out!"

I liked the main actress in Family but her character in this show (sigh). She is like a punching doll, the one like a balloon stuck on a hemispherical ball. You punch it and it comes back upright. She has a mother who is running a small salon, the sister is mooching off the mother and she CW could just go home and helped her mother. Why not?

In the 4 episodes, CW told JY that the pregnant woman he helped was giving birth to her BIL’s baby. All heck broke loose and YY seemed to stop seeing the BIL. CW was kicked out of the house and encountered JY again. More talk between them and we know they are getting closer.

A drunken woman came to her husband’s food truck and seemed to have done some crazy things, ending at the police station. I am not interested in the guy so skipped pass.

I thought it was going to pick up, looks like its going to be finding missing heiress while JYs mother will try her best to stop. Some power struggle beween the father and grandmother and I expect her naive brother to pair with the chirpy sister. Great boredom ahead. So unoriginal. The silly girl with the baby left the hospital

and was brought home by CW. She the girl would put up with insults and threats from the mother and son instead of going home to her parents. That I do not understand. 

The show ends with JYs daughter going into CWs  house, got herself wet and changed into CW’s clothes when she got lost - the only ones that fitted her. Jys mother took one look at her grand daughter in borrowed clothes and we got flashbacks that she was there  when CW got lost.

9 hours ago, lu09 said:

bio father? Cuz if that is the case, then that make ICW and CJY step-siblings, ICW-CJY: CJY-CYY half-siblings. The loveline won't work even though they are not related by blood because they share a sister :tired:

From flashbacks JY- mother and stepfather came into the house and CW was there with grandmother. I presume he is the birth father. No other indications. But the writer purposely makes the two of them related by marriage so they can spend the next 30 episodes in angst. Looks like a woman who has just returned from overseas ( so so well used) is descending on them. I think she is the ex-wife. More angst for the OTP.

I really want to see how CW’s identity is revealed. From the way it has progressed, this looks like a daily squashed together on Sunday. That explains why CW is so used by her in laws and she kept coming back. The noble idiot.  

Cinderella syndrome miss goody2 sacrificing herself silly!  She is independent, earns her living yet tolerating such nonsense with hubby and in-laws.

Its 100 eps wonder how long they will discover her true identity.. miss the fotos, wonder her "old dress" will be another miss?

Men in this drama all look so "hopeless and inferior" in life, even the main actor.

On 10/28/2018 at 7:52 PM, lu09 said:

Finally I'm caught up with this. So from the looks of it; the father remarried CJY mom and gave birth to a daughter which is CYY. Grandma is his mother in law from his previous marriage and that means he was married to her daughter before. Now the question is: Is the father ICW bio father? Cuz if that is the case, then that make ICW and CJY step-siblings, ICW-CJY: CJY-CYY half-siblings. The loveline won't work even though they are not related by blood because they share a sister :tired:

The in laws need a reality check especially the mother and son duo. I'm glad their plans got ruined but EH is better off without them. I was shaking my head when she told ICW adopted mom that she loves the lawyer. ICW also needs to realize that her in laws will never appreciate whatever she does. I hope she walks out of that house on her own but I see her husband cheating on her with that woman and probably getting her pregnant :crazy:. The father in law is the only decent man in that household. 

@lu09 I also finally caught up with this drama..  Yes CJY mom gave borth to CYY and he probably adopted CJY.. His Eldest daughter was a hindrence to her son and daughter future because all what halmoni built would go to her first and only G/child.. Even after the father is dead mom and kids really have no more connection there.. From the looks of things it's either she had her kidnap or thrown away.. I knew mom innocent look was a fake she never wants that girl to return and Dad may think his DNA is own file but I bet 10 to 1 it's not.. We have a 100 episodes to see how she gets caught..

I also thinks her husband will cheat on her he's to much of a coward to be a man and she really couldn't take him at hand because of mom interferences.. I'm going to be so happy when she walks out and not look back.. 

If greedu mother and brother finds out she's the real Heir to that family what lengths will they go through to get her back in the family.. I have a feeling we will see and impostar come along also..  

It was too good to be true, that JY seemed to have the perfect family minus the fact that his “stepsister” was lost as a child.  His Mother sure deceived everyone, didn’t she?  Acting like the perfect wife, mother, and DIL...she was filled with greed, why else would she have committed such a heinous act?  I’m glad she had a nightmare, I hope she has many more to come!  Did anyone other than me think it was strange that there would be such a place in her neighborhood where she could go to burn the clothes?  It’s a super upscale neighborhood with mansions.....how in the world would it have a building like that with homeless people sleeping there?  It’s kdrama, I guess anything can happen! Lol

CW is such a pitiful character!  How in the world did she even meet PWS and marry him? That guy is totally immature and useless, so whiny.  Seems like that biker girl has money and is interested in him.....WHY???? And he wasn’t strong enough to correct her misunderstanding that he’s single! Ugh.....angst coming from that direction, soon!

just wanted to add my two cents, not much commentaries in this forum.  But this story is almost similar to MGL....please, NOOOOOOOO!!!

The caricatures of the conniving, greedy over ambitious mother, the understanding warm hearted husband, grieving grandmother and evil stepmother are all in this show. It would still be fun to watch if there is no pregnant ex girlfriend who expected the guy to do the 'right thing' and marry her. He broke off with her before finding out she was pregnant. At one time she said, if he saw the baby he might change his mind!! I hope there are no young girls who think of keeping their out of wedlock child and expect wedding bells with the biological father. Thank heavens CW's mother (adoptive) gave some really good sense talk, though belated. -_-

I can predict a kumbaya ending for her, baby and father; this show is a daily rolled into a weekly. I am all for the father coming to aid and pay for the baby, but If my son's ex girl turns up pregnant, her parents will hear from me. Sit and work out a solution.

Back to ep 16, how could a smart capable woman like CW allow herself to be in that situation for 8 years? The missed opportunities in finding her family, engineered by the stepmother and fate....:crazy: so annoying.

I am going to take a break and sneak in occasionally. I cannot watch this without hurting my teeth and brain.

20 hours ago, maribella said:

Back to ep 16, how could a smart capable woman like CW allow herself to be in that situation for 8 years? The missed opportunities in finding her family, engineered by the stepmother and fate....:crazy: so annoying.

I am going to take a break and sneak in occasionally. I cannot watch this without hurting my teeth and brain.

@maribella  Her karma is coming when the son wants to marry her.. She's going to try and find every way possible to keep them apart.. I'm looking forward to them finding out all her so call help with the police wasn't help with the police.. 

November 4, 2018

"My Healing Love" Im Kang-sung Gets Angry At So Yoo-jin

Source: Heraldcorp via HanCinema.net

photo1014141.jpg

On the latest episode of the MBC drama "My Healing Love", Park Jeon-seung's (Im Kang-sung) marriage to Choi Yi-yoo (Kang Da-hyun) was broken up and he took out his anger at Im Chi-yoo (So Yoo-jin).

Park Jun-seung and Im Chi-woo met at the lawyer's office. He said, "I don't think of you as a sister-in-law anymore". She replied, "It doesn't matter that you do but your blood family won't go anywhere. I can't take your side no matter what".

Park Jun-seung ignored his family but not his father Park Boo-han (Kim Chang-wan) who named Yang Eun-joo's (So Joo-yeon) son 'Ha-neul'.

This immature guy will soon cheat  his wife? and as the girl has money the mother will do everything to make the son divorce, and remarries? lol, finally it would be a way for our heroine to regain her freedom,  but I do not like this story very much even if he is immature it was loving his wife i think

Hi all, just started watching this drama today and am caught up already.  Although we are seeing similar things with this drama as we do other daily dramas, I am finding it interesting.  I like the leads and am looking forward to their future together.  It will be a long and difficult journey for both of them but in the end they will be together and heal each other.  

The lazy and soon to cheat hubby has to go.  I was going to type that at least he is not an abusive husband and then I realized that his lack of financial support and extra spending (hair perm) constitutes a form of abuse.  Although he doesn’t yell at his wife, he is the one of the single causes for his wife working multiple jobs and being under tremendous stress.  Get rid of the barnacle.

I just can figure out the family relationship for the OTP.   If she is the child then isn’t the love interest her brother?!?   

I’m enjoying this drama and like the leads!!

Archived