[Drama 2018] My Healing Love, 내 사랑 치유기

0ly40

11 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I think it was the day she burned GoonJoo’s real clothes. She told the Chairwoman she went to the hospital because of the boy. Once she was caught, she started to cry about having some kind of scare and how she had a secret doctors appointment for something. I can’t  recall the word right now. Will watch again and tell you. 

I think it was the day she had to go pick up CW's DNA test with her husband.  She did the test and wanted to make sure that it was not CW, but it turned out to be her.  

6 hours ago, maribella said:

But that stupid whiney sister is back in town, I am afraid this totally irrelevant character is going to take our time too.

I think the writer might be pairing the second whiny sister with the male hairdresser.  

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

I think the writer might be pairing the second whiny sister with the male hairdresser.  

Poor man, he is made to be a caring person and he may be rewarded with a lazy female with no talents and no scruples about stealing from the mother. She even accused CW of depriving her a good life when it looked like CW was earning much of the family's earnings. :dissapointed:

@uripuppies, in answer to your question about CW and JY having the same father.....technically, the answer is no.  Mr. Choi was first married to CW’s Mom who passed away, so he came into the marriage with THE B***CH with CW, and she came into the marriage with JY.  So once CW is reunited with the family, she and JY are stepsister-stepbrother, no blood ties.  Which is just as forbidden in Korean culture. Isn’t that sad?????

4 hours ago, auntyem said:

@uripuppies, in answer to your question about CW and JY having the same father.....technically, the answer is no.  Mr. Choi was first married to CW’s Mom who passed away, so he came into the marriage with THE B***CH with CW, and she came into the marriage with JY.  So once CW is reunited with the family, she and JY are stepsister-stepbrother, no blood ties.  Which is just as forbidden in Korean culture. Isn’t that sad?????

In the Joseon era period, didn't the step siblings get married.  I know they did in Scarlet Heart Ryeo. The king married his step sister who became the queen and she had 3 kids.   So, even though it may be looked down, they might still become a couple.  The current idiot is literally useless.  So, I hope they pair CW with someone caring and responsible.  

@uripuppies love your sun gravatar.  Where was it taken?  Mine is from Los Cabos.  

I'm curious as to what leverage meddling corporate Mom is going to have once CW is back in the fold.  It looks like next week the DNA results confirms she is the lost daughter.  CW has already shown that she is capable of being  a part of the company, so evil Mom is probably going to have to undercut her somehow.  I don't even bother with all of those side stories, and FF through them because the characters are not worth the time.  The real story isn't even beginning until episode 37, so all the more reason to skip an awful lot of the past episodes.

@msmy, I agree with you....once the basics of the story is set up, the plot gets dragged out.  The last few episodes, we’ve been watching JY’s Mom and grandmother basically abuse CW.  His Mother, in particular, is busy thwarting Cw’s and the dad’s efforts to find each other, that’s basically what we’ve been watching for the past so many episodes.  So I feel like if I miss a few episodes, no big deal cuz it’s the same old, same old.  Ugh....

3 hours ago, msmy said:

I'm curious as to what leverage meddling corporate Mom is going to have once CW is back in the fold.  It looks like next week the DNA results confirms she is the lost daughter.  CW has already shown that she is capable of being  a part of the company, so evil Mom is probably going to have to undercut her somehow.  I don't even bother with all of those side stories, and FF through them because the characters are not worth the time.  The real story isn't even beginning until episode 37, so all the more reason to skip an awful lot of the past episodes.

You are right about the real story is about CW who was abandoned by the evil so called mother.  Grandma does not know that she was intentionally abandoned and I am looking forward to how they are going to unfold that part of the story.  I hope the writer is not trolling with the DNA results and finding Chi Woo -  Is the step mom going to bring in someone else to say that that is chi woo instead of the real one?  Some of these dramas are really crazy.  They make us viewers as dumbos and the storylines are pure fiction and woven in such a way that it is not realistic.  

I have had enough of the step wife mistreating CW.  I want CW to grow a backbone and stop apologizing thinking it is always their fault when making horrible demands from CW or her family.  IF she did not want her daughter to see CW brother, she should have had a talk with her and not the brother.  How dare she threaten the job for an young adult.  Has she forgotten that she and her children are the leeches eating out of CW 's inheritance. For a change, I want to see her being punished for the rest of the drama one step at a time.  I wish the grandmother gets to know what CW told the policeman and how she destroyed the evidence, and all the lies and all the sickness to distance the grandmother and the grandchild - once she came to know about it.  

The side stories are meaningless , especially CW's sister, but do like that of CW brother.  I think the BFF at the coffee shop will probably out the atrocities of her so called son in law's wife and how she treated her grand daughter.  

*********** Grandma throwing salt at GP 's bio mother **********

Even though I did not like the act of two adults behaving as such, the writer is trying to show to the step mom what pain would the child and the grandmother and father who lost the child have gone through.  She vindictively lost CW because of her greed and I think the writer will make the mother kidnap her child and be lost to the world and both GP grandmother and father are going to go bonkers about it.  I want to see the pain that she would face for losing her.  I think the writer is going to give her a tit for tat pain and suffering.  (If she is not, I hope she does -:w00t: ). 

The CW Step mom thinks that only her children are precious and others are trash and I want her to suffer the consequences of her actions.   

How many more episodes of CW- Grandmother just missing to connect?:tears:

14 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

The Mother is getting more and more dangerous, She's going to try and kill to keep her so called happy family happy.. I think sh's going to off halmoni..

I skipped much of 33-35 and did not catch the kiss but the aftermath was a bit funny. CW's MIL got a chance to get her own back at the evil woman. 

KD aside, I would not want my DIL's family living with me. If they need help, I would chip in, but stayaway from my house.:D

The preview shows CW crying over her Christmas clothes, I thought those were burnt by the evil woman. 

She may try to kill CW. Both her children stand to lose big bucks when CW is found. She seems so resourceful; when the husband questioned her about removing CW's pictures, she turned it into concern for Grandma. ^_^

I think we are going to be frustrated and annoyed again and again. First it is looking for CW, next she will sabotage CW's work, then the romance.

@maribella, Spot on!  That we will be frustrated again and again, because I already am! Lol.

Seriously, Jy’s Mom, the evil stepmother, is REALLY evil, so greedy and clever, isn’t she? How desperate and greedy can a person be? To sabotage all of CW’s as well as her husband’s efforts to find each other!  I am getting sick and tired of her fooling everyone and getting away with her sabotage efforts!  This last one she feigned an illness...how lame!

45 minutes ago, auntyem said:

@maribella, Spot on!  That we will be frustrated again and again, because I already am! Lol.

Seriously, Jy’s Mom, the evil stepmother, is REALLY evil, so greedy and clever, isn’t she? How desperate and greedy can a person be? To sabotage all of CW’s as well as her husband’s efforts to find each other!  I am getting sick and tired of her fooling everyone and getting away with her sabotage efforts!  This last one she feigned an illness...how lame!

Do you think there will be a reunion in the next 4 episodes?

I told myself not to watch it until the Grandmother and CW are reunited and each week, it looked like it, but no, evil has been besting good for many episodes. :triumph:

That is not good. There should be a limit to how smart the evil woman is.

Could she have bribed the detective? We are assuming that Grandmother and CW are on the same case. The writer could ruin it and make it two separate cases.  Well that would really stop me from watching.

2 hours ago, maribella said:

Could she have bribed the detective? We are assuming that Grandmother and CW are on the same case. The writer could ruin it and make it two separate cases.  Well that would really stop me from watching.

Aren't the two detectives different.  One of them is Min (one dealing with CW) and the other one is Kim (dealing with the grandmother).  There are two separate cases, but according to Det. Kim, someone recently filed a missing report which matches the same case as theirs .  So, there must be some resemblance.  This writer could also bring in a new cameo to delay the discovery of the two.  

Just like the rest of the gang here, I am frustrated that they are taking so long to delay the inevitable.  Both of her children stand to lose everything if CW is found.  And once they find out it was the step mom who intentionally lost or abandoned CW, would the husband and children stand on her side.  I doubt the husband would not, maybe the children would understand why their mother did what she did :cold_sweat:.

Oh my!  I see this is 100 episodes.  We have a long way to go.  I was thinking it was 50 episodes and was looking forward to the big reveal this past weekend.  Now I know to just settle in for the long haul.  The only scenes that I just can't watch are of the nutty daughter that caused the debt problem - which is a shame because I like the actor that shares most of her scenes. Happy watching!

1 hour ago, Loretto said:

Oh my!  I see this is 100 episodes.  We have a long way to go.  I was thinking it was 50 episodes and was looking forward to the big reveal this past weekend.  Now I know to just settle in for the long haul.  The only scenes that I just can't watch are of the nutty daughter that caused the debt problem - which is a shame because I like the actor that shares most of her scenes. Happy watching!

Yes if she was my daughter I'll kill her and sale her organs :lol:@Loretto  Yes were in for the long haul.. She'll be paying my money back even if she had to work for the rest of her life but mom can get her property back if she's willing to in prison her daughter which she deserves.. If she does this to her own Mom the next man that comes along and want her to do something to a total stranger all because he says it would make them rich and he loves her she'll do it she needs to learn a hard lesson on life..

1 hour ago, Loretto said:

10 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

Yes if she was my daughter I'll kill her and sale her organs :lol:@Loretto  Yes were in for the long haul.. She'll be paying my money back even if she had to work for the rest of her life but mom can get her property back if she's willing to in prison her daughter which she deserves.. If she does this to her own Mom the next man that comes along and want her to do something to a total stranger all because he says it would make them rich and he loves her she'll do it she needs to learn a hard lesson on life..

You are right!  CW sister needs a good lesson in life.  She borrowed money impersonating her mother and that is a felony in many countries.  It might be because she might have grown being pampered being the youngest in the family and also lazy due to the same reason.  It might have been CW who was always there for the family thick or thin.  Just hate the character and it was unwise to pair her with a nice hardworking guy.  Hopefully the writer will evolve her and make her into someone her mother can count on when CW will have to move in with her grandmother.

@sava2sava -  I am with you, that the stepmom need to be punished severely for abandoning CW.  

@Loretta - It is 100 episodes.  But that would be 1/2 hour episodes.  So, there are totally 50 1 hour episodes.  Stay in for the long haul -  I am waiting for the disclosure and the pain and suffering of the step mom.  

@auntyem Thank you very much for answering me 

@angelwingssf I think, it's a random picture from the internet, no idea where....I just love everything about it though: water and sunsets (skies) . O, yours is really pretty too, did you take the picture yourself? 

I'm sorry for the delay to both of you, haven't log in here for a while 

Archived