[Drama 2018] My Healing Love, 내 사랑 치유기

0ly40

Has anyone watched 17-20? 

I zipped through to see if her identity is known. Nope, non... it is still the bunch of misses with clues and hints to the family that are going to flashbacks later on, I think. It looks like a long thread, they had just found out that the father's DNA was not registered for the 10 years when it should be.

CW had just decided to register her DNA, the duplicitous woman has had many closeups. The noose is getting tighter, but ever oh so slowly.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, maribella said:

Has anyone watched 17-20? 

I zipped through to see if her identity is known. Nope, non... it is still the bunch of misses with clues and hints to the family that are going to flashbacks later on, I think. It looks like a long thread, they had just found out that the father's DNA was not registered for the 10 years when it should be.

CW had just decided to register her DNA, the duplicitous woman has had many closeups. The noose is getting tighter, but ever oh so slowly.

Finally I got some company in this thread.. @maribella  I had a feeling his DNA was never registered due to his so called wife..  I'm also waiting for that noose to strangle her to death.. I think G/ma is going to kick her out.. But we still have a long way to go before she finds her real family and once it's revealed she's the true heir to it all the old MIL will be kicking herself in the pants and so will the cheating hubby.. 

@sava2sava I caught that part in episode 20, in a flashback, the stepmother went to register her husband's DNA but the policeman would not accept it, husband had to give the sample himself. She dumped the samples and told him that his DNA was registered. So the old lady and father are in a tizzy, for 10 years they have been thinking that it is registered. No one has cottoned on to the fact that she is the one who may be guilty.

Good thing CW is also registering her DNA.

@maribella  I want to see what stunts she willl try and pull to stop him from registering his DNA,. Also why halmoni hasn't registered her own DNA.. Mothers and daughters seems to always have the same DNA so halmoni also could be a match to GJ..

Wow that lil sister has caused a huge mess she has stole the deed to her mom house and shop thinking she's going to star in some movie.. Has she ever thought if she was some beauty she wouldn't be spending money from her own pocket the agency would have paid for everything and charged her at the end of her first gig.. She has hock everything for 1000.000 which in american currency roughly about 10 grand..  Gave all the money to her so called boyfriend now she realizes she's been had and has ran away from home in order to not face the music she has created.. Yes she's the star alright the star that has caused her one woman shoe that has got her mom kick out of her home..

3 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@maribella  I want to see what stunts she willl try and pull to stop him from registering his DNA,. Also why halmoni hasn't registered her own DNA.. Mothers and daughters seems to always have the same DNA so halmoni also could be a match to GJ..

Wow that lil sister has caused a huge mess she has stole the deed to her mom house and shop thinking she's going to star in some movie.. Has she ever thought if she was some beauty she wouldn't be spending money from her own pocket the agency would have paid for everything and charged her at the end of her first gig.. She has hock everything for 1000.000 which in american currency roughly about 10 grand..  Gave all the money to her so called boyfriend now she realizes she's been had and has ran away from home in order to not face the music she has created.. Yes she's the star alright the star that has caused her one woman shoe that has got her mom kick out of her home..

I am glad you are recapping that part. She is just so annoying, what is the purpose of having this character?

I could not watch her scenes.:triumph:

The mother is so unlucky.

@maribella, I’m with you, I can’t stand that USELESS sister.  She is right up there with CW’s USELESS husband.  He must be thrilled with the attention from that woman, because he didn’t even correct her when she called him her boyfriend!  She can have him, he’s useless to CW anyway!

I’m kind of wondering if JY’s halmoni doesn’t know CW’s name?  And they are obviously NOT making any connections to her even after seeing the sketch of what CW must look like now.

I can’t believe how deceitful JY’s Mom is!  And they all think she’s such a saint......can’t wait for the truth to come out.....I think she’s despicable! Ugh!  How could you do that to a child??? Sooo awful.....and to burn the clothes, too! 

4 minutes ago, auntyem said:

@maribella, I’m with you, I can’t stand that USELESS sister.  She is right up there with CW’s USELESS husband.  He must be thrilled with the attention from that woman, because he didn’t even correct her when she called him her boyfriend!  She can have him, he’s useless to CW anyway!

I’m kind of wondering if JY’s halmoni doesn’t know CW’s name?  And they are obviously NOT making any connections to her even after seeing the sketch of what CW must look like now.

I can’t believe how deceitful JY’s Mom is!  And they all think she’s such a saint......can’t wait for the truth to come out.....I think she’s despicable! Ugh!  How could you do that to a child??? Sooo awful.....and to burn the clothes, too! 

Well Hello @auntyem  Nice of you to join us here.. I knew from the very moment it was something about her that didn't sit right with me.. I had thought to myself it wouldn't suprise me if she had something to do with this gorl not making it home and I was right.. She did all this to keep her family in that home and her son in his position.. Because whomever G/ma G/daughter married he would have been a threat to her husband and son.. Once the truth comes out I don't think the son will stay working in that company because of his greedy mom and dispite all she did the son will want to make up what his mom did all those years back..

I'm just wondering when will they put it together she did all this on purpose with a motive..

5 hours ago, sava2sava said:

her to death.. I think G/ma is going to kick her out.. But we still have a long way to go before she finds her real family and once it's revealed she's the true heir to it all the old MIL will be kicking herself in the pants and so will the cheating hubby.. 

Did you watch the part which had CW's MIL cradling the baby? You can tell she is supposed to fall in love with her/him and be the doting grandmother in the final episode.. kumbaya... kumbaya...

So idiotic.. there are couples who married because of pregnancy, but they are dating and the pregnancy pushes their decision to get married. In this case, he broke off before finding out she was pregnant. Using the baby to try and get him back is so utterly stupid and ridiculous. Instead of getting help from her own parents, she went to STAY with the obnoxious family? If her parents are more crappy then go to a church, a place for unwed mothers.... anywhere. 

Why is my OTP getting so little screen time. :(

But, regardless those are some beautiful scenes between Yi Yoo and JC.

They are both relaxed and kind to one another. :wub:

Like when YY asked the bus driver to stop because she saw JC running.

And then the fun sunglasses shopping.

Looks like Joo Chul likes everything. 

When Yi Yoo has smudged mascara, and when she wears slippers, and also

when she changes sunglasses. :lol:

I agree, the storyline about the gf chasing after the lawyer with the baby is pretty ridiculous, portrays her character as a really pitiful person.  He is CLEARLY not interested, why is she lowering herself like that for that scumbag?  He is not a good person, he used her and threw her away because she had nothing to help elevate his position in life.  The preview shows that he’s actually doing the same thing to YY, chasing after her even though everything has been revealed.  He and his mother are very greedy, shameless people.  The actress that plays his mother plays that type of character all the time, I wonder if she can have a good mother part for a change?  It almost makes me cringe to see her introduced into a story, I can almost see what’s coming when you see her in a show.  She has DEFINITELY been typecast! 

13 hours ago, maribella said:

I am glad you are recapping that part. She is just so annoying, what is the purpose of having this character?

I could not watch her scenes.:triumph:

The mother is so unlucky.

@maribella  She told her adopted sister that if it wasn't for her she would have money to spend to know end. From the looks of things it seems her mom has been a single parent for quiet a while where in her mind mom has money for her to spend to know end being a single parent of 3.. This girl is kind of slow, She's not the sharpest knife in the drawer..

9 hours ago, maribella said:

Did you watch the part which had CW's MIL cradling the baby? You can tell she is supposed to fall in love with her/him and be the doting grandmother in the final episode.. kumbaya... kumbaya...

So idiotic.. there are couples who married because of pregnancy, but they are dating and the pregnancy pushes their decision to get married. In this case, he broke off before finding out she was pregnant. Using the baby to try and get him back is so utterly stupid and ridiculous. Instead of getting help from her own parents, she went to STAY with the obnoxious family? If her parents are more crappy then go to a church, a place for unwed mothers.... anywhere. 

I also don't like this girl.. She comes out of know where demanding for him to be with her and the baby.. I don't like how she went about all this,, She purposelt sat out to ruin his life after he broke it off with her.. She knew if she said anything earlier giving him the hint of pregnancy it would have been abort the baby.. I hate women that have kids to try and hold on to a man.. I say send her packing.. Look what she pulled at his office like she's telling anybidy who would listens that he's her baby father..:o

1 hour ago, rocher22 said:

Why is my OTP getting so little screen time. :(

But, regardless those are some beautiful scenes between Yi Yoo and JC.

They are both relaxed and kind to one another. :wub:

Like when YY asked the bus driver to stop because she saw JC running.

And then the fun sunglasses shopping.

Looks like Joo Chul likes everything. 

When Yi Yoo has smudged mascara, and when she wears slippers, and also

when she changes sunglasses. :lol:

@rocher22  They my favorites also. Can't wait until these two fall in love.. Mother is going to feel sufficated.. Looks like she's telling Halmoni that she found her G/daughter but previews can troll us..

59 minutes ago, auntyem said:

I agree, the storyline about the gf chasing after the lawyer with the baby is pretty ridiculous, portrays her character as a really pitiful person.  He is CLEARLY not interested, why is she lowering herself like that for that scumbag?  He is not a good person, he used her and threw her away because she had nothing to help elevate his position in life.  The preview shows that he’s actually doing the same thing to YY, chasing after her even though everything has been revealed.  He and his mother are very greedy, shameless people.  The actress that plays his mother plays that type of character all the time, I wonder if she can have a good mother part for a change?  It almost makes me cringe to see her introduced into a story, I can almost see what’s coming when you see her in a show.  She has DEFINITELY been typecast! 

@auntyem  She clearly knew from the start what was going on with him and he broke it off with her.. She decided to hide herself until no one can force her for and abortion and try and make him be with her,, I tell you what him and the lil girl mom would make a good couple  

EJs behavior really looks pathetic and unreasonable.

But, still I feel sorry for her.  And in one thing she has a point.

When she told JS to atleast once talk to her calmly.

But, he wont do even that. Eventhough its not just about the 

two of them anymore.

There is the baby too.

@sava2sava, Hahahahhahahaha I agree, JY’s ex is SOMETHING ELSE!!! Wow......I couldn’t believe how brazen she was, just walking into their house like she owned the place!!!! Talk about having to pick my jaws up off the floor! She waltzes right back into his life like she thinks he’s going to just accept her.....so SHAMELESS!!!! Good grief, they have too many shameless characters in this drama....they each have their own agenda and aren’t embarrassed by any of their actions.  I just can’t.

The story is obviously leading towards JY and CW becoming a couple.....he is clearly drawn to her, and looks like she may be having some fluttering feelings.....it’s so complicated!!! Sigh......so obvious there will be so much angst!!,

18 hours ago, rocher22 said:

two of them anymore.

There is the baby too.

I am sorry there are stupid girls like that in real life and even sorrier for their babies.  It did seem like a unilateral decision on her part and as he callously put it, he did not force her.

On one hand, I think men who got girls pregnant should shoulder part of the responsibilities, after all they knew what could happen when they dropped their zippers, on the other hand,  women want equal rights, that means shouldering half of the responsibilities.  EJ is not even able to support herself.

19 hours ago, rocher22 said:

two of them anymore.

There is the baby too.

@rocher22  JS can really throw her off her game ES wants him to accept the baby ok fine just take it and send her packing.. She didn't factor in this part of the plan all she knows is hold on to his kid and she'll have him.. I say take the baby from her and put it up for and adoption or he raise the baby himself.. He don't have to be with her..

32 minutes ago, maribella said:

I am sorry there are stupid girls like that in real life and even sorrier for their babies.  It did seem like a unilateral decision on her part and as he callously put it, he did not force her.

On one hand, I think men who got girls pregnant should shoulder part of the responsibilities, after all they knew what could happen when they dropped their zippers, on the other hand,  women want equal rights, that means shouldering half of the responsibilities.  EJ is not even able to support herself.

@maribella  This is why I said take the baby and send her packing..

Hello everyone :D I am into this drama . I love to join ur discussion .

( Yang Eun Joo - Park Jun Seung ) 

She is airhead woman ,her low self steam drives me insane .It’s hard for me to watch her lower herself again and again .Is a bit like someone dragging their fingernail down a blackboard 

and u want them to stop .

I could understand she slept with him she could easily blame it on the soju but keeping pregnancy because you love the man someone please shoot her in leg 

But what not love about him he’s  Awful with capital A , self centered with no feeling toward anybody except himself .The way he was thinking to clean baby situation u would think he step in dog poo and he running to clean it as quickly as possible so nobody step in it again .

( Im Chi Woo )

I like she is a fighter and crafty person but she need to move on and divorced no good for nothing of husband .She need to stop mothering him and show him the exit . Enough with doormat daughter in law she can leave torch to Yang Eun Joo she will be happy playing the role of doormat .

So the guy is married but he lets himself be kissed by another girl?? soon the divorce, I feel a little bad for our heroine now she really loves her husband, after I know that we should have our leads together,, it is obvious that their feelings will grow, I find it very realistic and beautiful to see their stories evolved, it is not even the middle of the drama, many things will surely happen

I agree with everyone that the girl with the baby is just being ridiculous.  If the baby's dad treats you this way, then let him go.  I would never force the situation on him because he is not going to change.  He is a low-life looking to better himself and any life with him would be pure torture.  She needs to pick herself up and move on with her life.  I know he is partly responsible for the pregnancy so she should ask for child support, find herself a job and leave him far behind.  Many other women have done this and succeeded.

Our lead couple are awesome, and I can see them be very happy together.  They are both very caring individuals.  I can't wait for more episodes.

I zipped through 21-24, I just cannot bear to see the evil woman sending CW off to god knows where and what risks she will be facing, all alone.

The grandma is again and again disappointed and the evil woman did not even blink through all those lies. I don't know how the evil woman got CW's sample for the DNA test, but it comes back positive - father daughter.

So when a rich man marries a poor woman, be careful. She does not have to be young and beautiful and desirable to be a gold digger. This woman is worse than gold digger.

I didn't catch the whole preview but it looks like the father recognises something in her name. Then the stepmother gets someone to lock her in a shop. Why a shop? 

Archived