8 minutes ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:

Mine is Perfect by Ed Sheeran xD

I wish they dance to this on their wedding xD If it will really happen

41 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

I am listening to this song nowadays. I can imagine this song gets to be played on our couple's wedding day. :love: 

This is mine hahaha this cover give me so much feelsss and chills Taeun is the first comes to my mind when i heard it and it really fits haha i promise to myself when they end up together im going to korea to witness their wedding haha and all taeunians are gathering while watching them huhu :bawling::kiss_wink:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, kara1810 said:

This is mine hahaha this cover give me so much feelsss and chills Taeun is the first comes to my mind when i heard it and it really fits haha i promise to myself when they end up together im going to korea to witness their wedding haha and all taeunians are gathering while watching them huhu :bawling::kiss_wink:

I imagine naeun walking in the isle and taemin looking at her in tears while playing this song haha :bawling: 

• Like 2

Uwaa~ u guys! With all this posts Of wedding songs u are so making me so excited :D hahaha! 

If that dating rumor of taemin oppa And that apink dating rumor that was posted preditcted came true and it turns out to be taeun! I will seriously flip! :w00t: it’s like the long awaited moment wedding/dating life of ur best friend  u have been watching over for years hahaha! That kind of excitement hehehe

2 hours ago, Rhoia Lity said:

Uwaa~ u guys! With all this posts Of wedding songs u are so making me so excited :D hahaha! 

If that dating rumor of taemin oppa And that apink dating rumor that was posted preditcted came true and it turns out to be taeun! I will seriously flip! :w00t: it’s like the long awaited moment wedding/dating life of ur best friend  u have been watching over for years hahaha! That kind of excitement hehehe

I feel you dear! Trust me I so feel you and yes.... Just the thoughts of it alone are occupying a biiiggg space in my TaEun heart and mind! Ah jinjja!!! :lol:

TaEun couple is going to be Mr. and Mrs. Lee Taemin!!! Uwu~ :bawling::relaxed:

Although Naeun will still be carrying her Son (even after marriage, that's how it works in Korea) still she will be a legal Lee for International fans. What's Taemin's is hers and what's hers is Taemin's. 

Just like the song I'm in love, the world is beautiful~ :star:

good job Nangnie! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

As expected of naeun unni! :w00t: so beautiful as always! :) daebak! 

Btw last friday, there was this black friday sale here in kuwait and i was like...i need to get an adidas leggings!! Hahaha! And i immediately went out to find the same leggings naeun unni was wearing lol! Too bad i only found a similar style. Dark blue with 3 orange stripes on the sides! But i did find that teal colored leggings she had worn before but i don’t have the size anymore.  Now i know why she likes leggings a lot it is really nice and sexy looking hahaha! :D also i checked out puma, reebok and adidas shoes hahaha! I was like, “i need some reebok or puma shoes!” :rolleyes: I was so busy checking things out when IG alerted me for a live! It was kibum oppa hahaha! I stopped shopping until that interview was finished hahah! Though i couldn’t understand korean i kept on watching it and smiling silly on the corner :joy:! In the end i didn’t get to by the shoes hahaha! I got no more size! Its kibum oppas fault lol!  :D 

Shinee and Apink what to do? I am getting influenced by u guys hahaha!  :) 

• LOL 1

10 minutes ago, watermelon2512 said:

cr.@mrsedwardsanders

what do you guys think about his statement?

read the article

Hahaha omg that's it XD well played taem he's using the technique of what we called a reverse psychology haha talking with his experience then be like haha 

Q...are you the type to make a move proactively if you were trying to get the attention of a girl?

T: I’m surprisingly introverted in that regard. Making a move is too embarrassing~ But if she‘s popular she would get taken by other people so I think I would try my best! (Laughs) ~ SHE'S POPULAR?? WHO?? HAHAHA

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

44 minutes ago, watermelon2512 said:

ghost, psychic photos, horror content 

"The Woman's Wailing" must come out on the search content, no?

Psychic photos online are what we call Naeun's Woman's Wail pictures. :P

Aigoo~ Taeminnie hinting quite obviously huh! :ph34r:

39 minutes ago, kara1810 said:

Hahaha omg that's it XD well played taem he's using the technique of what we called a reverse psychology haha talking with his experience then be like haha 

Q...are you the type to make a move proactively if you were trying to get the attention of a girl?

T: I’m surprisingly introverted in that regard. Making a move is too embarrassing~ But if she‘s popular she would get taken by other people so I think I would try my best! (Laughs) ~ SHE'S POPULAR?? WHO?? HAHAHA

"She's popular"

"Try my best" - Lee Taemin

Answer: Son Na Eun

Well, Naeun is obviously very popular. Even labelled as the Queen of Leggings. CF Queen.

And.... we all see that Taemin is so trying his best to be his best for Nangnie~

• LOL 1

@watermelon2512

Oppa does seem happy with his current situation and at the same time like he said he is still childish...it does match a lot but...about his comment “its still to early for love”? 

Didn't he already have that? :D hahaha! Taeun ah~ you keep on denying a lot of dating issues lately while the kpop world is already pushing for the dating prejudice to be dissolved! Its so opposite of everything hahaha

^_^i guess he really is keeping a tight lid on this issue because of his tours and Apink’s schedules and promotions. It will be bad if fans got mad again while they are still building up everything on their careers because they are rumored to be dating someone ;)( each other) 

now he’s into horror things again? Hahaha after naeun unni’s horror movie? ;) for sure her movie will pop onto the related search items hahaha! :D 

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH

I don't understand this concept xDDDDD

But I think it will be new for them xD

EDIT:

I THOUGHT THIS WAS A COMEBACK CONCEPT LMAO xD

IT'S ACTUALLY THEIR PERFORMANCE/STAGE IN MELON MUSIC AWARDS...

GOSHDAMMIT!! CAN THEY INVITE SHINEEE?!!! xDDD

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH

I don't understand this concept xDDDDD

But I think it will be new for them xD

EDIT:

I THOUGHT THIS WAS A COMEBACK CONCEPT LMAO xD

IT'S ACTUALLY THEIR PERFORMANCE/STAGE IN MELON MUSIC AWARDS...

GOSHDAMMIT!! CAN THEY INVITE SHINEEE?!!! xDDD

sometimes Apink make special performance  for award show to surprise the fans

Apink once tried Broadway musical concept in one of their stage for LUV and Mr.Chu

this is from SMA 2015 

their performancse start at 1:18

they still wear appropiate stage outfit (not too revealing), they even cover their butt with their long jacket

• Like 1