21 minutes ago, Rhoia Lity said:

@watermelon2512

i am not sure if it was an official announcement for the SBS event for Apink to attend but i am hoping they will :) and also Taemin oppa to attend as a solo! :D i am really hoping! Hahahha! 

The agency's Plan A Entertainment said on August 22, "A Pink will appear on '2018 MMA'." 

The Pink '2018 MMA' appeared in 2015 after three years is more meaningful. 

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003909397

Apink is attending. :thumbsup: they will attend as 6 members. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chantaljaey said:

The agency's Plan A Entertainment said on August 22, "A Pink will appear on '2018 MMA'." 

Uwaa~ really! :o so it is true! Yes! I am really hoping for a comeback. Some are posting that they will really have a comeback because namjoo unni and naeun unni are posting release dates maybe around this dec. while hayoung unni confirmed that they will be releasing an album in an interview :) Apink! Fighting! 

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

@Rhoia Lity and me was talking about SBS Gayo Daejun, cause @Rhoia Lity post a twitter that mention APink will attend SBS Gayo Daejun when there's no confirmation yet from Plan A or SBS.

Of course Apink will appear on MMA cause they are nominee for "Best Artist of the Year" and "Best Song of the Year" which become a controversy because Red Velvet fans felt bitter since Red Velvet not made it as nominee

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Rhoia Lity said:

Is the song better man really for SHINee memebers? :tears: it wasn’t about Naeun unni? :( 

am i the only one who thought it was for unni? 

The song could definitely still be about Naeun. Of course he wouldn’t say it’s about a lover. The song could be about more than one person. Like it’s about the members but also Naeun? The people that gives him strength and support, and is always there for him. That he wants to become a ‘Better Man’ for them. He can’t say it’s about Naeun too obviously. 

2 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

I didn't know running man film in paju specifically in Hyeri Art Valley.

So much has changed. Look how different it looks, I miss the old days. Days with Taemin and Naeun just flew by and it’s about to be 6 years soon. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1